“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#467693 Nov 13, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your rancid mouth you wretched idiot. You've already MORE than proven that you're nothing but a grotesquely stupid, satanically possessed, unimaginably perverse, blaspheming Demon in human form who does what every other Christ-hating atheist does.......lie, distort, prevaricate, take out of context, cherry-pick to the 15th power, create canards, twist and bend the truth as if it were some type of malleable metal in order to suit your diabolical purpose. You know as much about scripture as the Hatfields did about loving the McCoys.
Like I already stated - you aren't any more "Christian" than I am.

Your post tells us that clearly.

No worries - I already know I am not a so-called "Christian", and since I do believe in a spiritual world, I guess that takes me off the Atheist listing as well.

Carry on destroying Christianity, you do it so well.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#467694 Nov 13, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again you mentally maladjusted idiot. They were inspired by God, they were literally possessed by the Holy Spirit, therefore, even though they were fallible men, the material they were writing IS INFALLIBLE BECAUSE IT WAS INSPIRED BY THE INFALLIBLE GOD. A newly born Baboon afflicted with Downs Syndrome can understand this, but YOU obviously can't..........YOU'RE PATHETIC.
Uhm.....no.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#467697 Nov 13, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child, you just don't get to make things up as you go along. It just doesn't work that way. Jesus FULFILLED EVERY SINGLE PROPHESY IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.......EVERY SINGLE ONE. All you have to do is read the Book of Isiah to see this, but you obviously can't read. You wanna quote verses? Okay........"He who has seen me has seen the Father" I think this makes it pretty clear that JESUS CHRIST IS GOD. John the Baptist when referring to Jesus: "I am not fit to tie his sandals, HE EXISTED LONG BEFORE I DID" I think that makes it pretty clear that Jesus Christ is God.
Silly, ignorant child. Jesus FAILED more than he fulfilled.

Where on this Earth does the lion lay down with the lamb?

Has there been peace and prosperity since the days of Jesus? I would even accept him as a Messiah if that peace was found nowhere but Israel, but the simple fact remains that the world has not seen peace in any of the years that have pasted since Jesus snuffed it.

Where is the Temple? Ezekiel prophecized that the Temple would be rebuilt, and then proceeded to give the dimensions of the PHYSICAL BUILDING that would be this new Temple.

Where is the covenant written upon men's hearts? Jeremiah foretold that a new covenant would come, and the Laws would be written onto men's hearts so that all would know the God of the Bible, but no one would have to study to know the Laws.

No, Jesus (erroneously) preached that the Messiah was about to arrive, but Jesus himself FAILED to fulfill any of the important prophecies.

#467700 Nov 13, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. Darwin stopped going to church as an adolescent. Wrong again.
So? Church attendance does not equate to belief, either positive or negative.

#467702 Nov 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
isn't it convenient for devils to insinuate that they have ALL THE ROOM on God's green earth to live and move, but that Christians should be confined to very small and definite boundaries!
this couldn't be further from the truth, but in fact THE TRUTH IS JUST THE OPPOSITE!
brothers and sisters, you are free to move about the world and "there is therefore now no condemnation" as you do!
as for you devils and the humans who agree with you,
get thee under our feet until all the enemies of the Lord are made to be our footstool.
have a nice day!:-)
Okay, if you are so free to move everywhere on this Earth, then go preach your false god in Saudi Arabia and you will see just how much a false god can protect you.
:)

#467706 Nov 13, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again you mentally maladjusted idiot. They were inspired by God, they were literally possessed by the Holy Spirit, therefore, even though they were fallible men, the material they were writing IS INFALLIBLE BECAUSE IT WAS INSPIRED BY THE INFALLIBLE GOD. A newly born Baboon afflicted with Downs Syndrome can understand this, but YOU obviously can't..........YOU'RE PATHETIC.
If that were true, then it would be impossible to find so much as a single contradiction anywhere in the Bible. The FACT is that there are hundreds, if not thousands of contradictions.

Matt 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary,
Luke 3:23 ... Joseph, which was the son of Heli

Since it is irrefutable that this is a contradiction, and it only takes one contradiction to prove your claim wrong, it is obvious that the Bible is NOT in any way "infallible". So, either the God of the Bible is not infallible, or the NT (at the very least) was not inspired by the God of the Bible.

#467708 Nov 13, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet your Hell-bound ass I'm a voice of Christianity. More so than you could possibly imagine. First, I'm on the Radio, second, I'm a published writer with a literal fan base and I spread the word through my writing EVERY SINGLE DAY, third, I preach out on the streets, fourth, I do outreach work, and fifth, I also speak at public engagements. Now ask me if I care if a POS, good for nothing, rotten scu*bag like you who calls GOD A RAPER AND COMMITS THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN OF BLASPHEMING THE HOLY SPIRIT believes me or not..........NO..........I DON'T. You just don't like what I write, you disgusting two faced hypocrite. And the fact that a Christ-hating Devil like yourself doesn't like my method only MEANS I'M DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!!!!!!So shove it up your rotten ass, you duplicitous son of a bitch.
The down side of freedom of speech is that someone so profoundly ignorant as you can get a public voice and preach your false god to however many gullible fools.

#467709 Nov 13, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly, ignorant, self-destroying, clueless little child, there are over ONE MILLION Christians living in Saudi Arabia, and Jesus Christ is protecting them just fine. Because if HE weren't, all ONE MILLION would have been killed. Try again silly, ignorant, clueless little boy, you funny little boy.
Cowering in their homes, afraid to make a public statement is protecting? Most xians claim that they have a duty to convert the unbelievers, yet NONE of the 1.2 million xians quaking in their shoes can even TRY to convert any of the muzzies.
Saudi Arabia allows Christians to enter the country as foreign workers for temporary work, but does not allow them to practice their faith openly. Because of that Christians generally only worship in secret within private homes.[3] Items and articles belonging to religions other than Islam are prohibited.[3] These include Bibles, crucifixes, statues, carvings, items with religious symbols, and others.[3]

The Saudi Arabian Mutaween, or Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (i.e., the religious police) prohibits the practice of any religion other than Islam.[3] Conversion of a Muslim to another religion is considered apostasy,[3] a crime punishable by death if the accused does not recant.[3] The Government does not permit non-Muslim clergy to enter the country for the purpose of conducting religious services.[3]
From here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_...

Yes, Wikipedia may not be the best source, but there are footnotes so that you can follow them back to the original sources.

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#467710 Nov 13, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet your Satanic Ass I'm doing a better job than you, you impotent little Monkey, I spread the Gospel every single day of my Blessed and Beautiful life. I have a heart the size of Alaska, my charitable works know no bounds, I help children and the elderly every single day of my Christ-loved life, and in the meantime, I torture, torment, expose, upset to the 20th power, ruin and destroy Hell-bound anti-Christ scum like you......WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT????
I must admit you do more to drive people away from church than I could ever do. If you are in the image of Jesus, who would want to know him? He would just be another malevolent, vituperative, insolent, asshole just like you. You may have a heart the size of Alaska (which I doubt), but you have a brain the size of a quark and a mouth the size of a black hole and that, my friend, is a bad combination. What comes out of your brain is well beyond its capacity to fill your mouth with intelligent discourse.

You obviously didn't understand what Jesus was trying to tell you in John 10:33-37 which is directly from Psalm 82:6-8. When you do, you may be worthy to discuss this with me.

#467711 Nov 13, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. JESUS DID NOT FAIL, BECAUSE JESUS IS GOD AND GOD CAN'T POSSIBLE FAIL AT ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! CHECKMATE SILLY CHILD.
Deuteronomy 4:16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female

You are corrupt, you worship the image of a human and pretend that Jesus was a god.

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD

In the Hebrew, it is even more clear that there is no trilogy of Gods, Yahweh and ONLY Yahweh is to be worshiped by the children of Israel.

#467712 Nov 13, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit you do more to drive people away from church than I could ever do. If you are in the image of Jesus, who would want to know him? He would just be another malevolent, vituperative, insolent, asshole just like you. You may have a heart the size of Alaska (which I doubt), but you have a brain the size of a quark and a mouth the size of a black hole and that, my friend, is a bad combination. What comes out of your brain is well beyond its capacity to fill your mouth with intelligent discourse.
You obviously didn't understand what Jesus was trying to tell you in John 10:33-37 which is directly from Psalm 82:6-8. When you do, you may be worthy to discuss this with me.
He is a xian. By definition, he cannot understand anything from the Bible, or he would not be a xian.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#467713 Nov 13, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true, then it would be impossible to find so much as a single contradiction anywhere in the Bible. The FACT is that there are hundreds, if not thousands of contradictions.
Since it is irrefutable that this is a contradiction, and it only takes one contradiction to prove your claim wrong, it is obvious that the Bible is NOT in any way "infallible". So, either the God of the Bible is not infallible, or the NT (at the very least) was not inspired by the God of the Bible.
This guy Pure Viking Power, is he retarded?

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#467716 Nov 13, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. The Bible is infallible and God is infallible, the problem is people like YOU don't know how to read it or properly interpret it, so therefore you erroneously call it fallible. Not to mention that you take things out of context and arbitrarily quote verses to suit your twisted and severely misguided purpose. I will give you a perfect example, you said that JESUS failed because as YOU put it, "where in this world does the Lion lie with the Lamb" That is going to happen AFTER THE SECOND COMING, AFTER JESUS CHRIST COMES DOWN FROM HEAVEN AND ESTABLISHES HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH..........NOT BEFORE. Jesus has not come back yet, so OBVIOUSLY there is no such place on Earth..........YET. You see what I'm talking about? You, my silly child, do NOT know how to properly read scripture. Go back to Sunday School please.....please.
I say again..........THE BIBLE IS INFALLIBLE AND SO IS GOD!!!!!!
Does your mommy know you're up this late on a school night? Does she know you're on her computer talking to adults?
Kait the Donkey Bait

United States

#467722 Nov 13, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember... You went here.
I have a few genealogies. One through my mother. One though my father. Etc.
You are an embarrassment. A shame to the game.
Kait the Donkey Bait

United States

#467723 Nov 13, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your mommy know you're up this late on a school night? Does she know you're on her computer talking to adults?
Hey, Satchmo. Blow it out your bugle.
Kait the Donkey Bait

United States

#467724 Nov 13, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a xian. By definition, he cannot understand anything from the Bible, or he would not be a xian.
Try wrapping your little mind around this...

http://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Libra...

But, that might be like trying to stretch a gnats ass over a fence post.

Since: Nov 13

Qingdao, China

#467728 Nov 13, 2013
Religion has always been varies, believe it or not determined by the heart.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#467730 Nov 13, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep calling God "false" you self-destroying little pri*k. We'll see how "false" HE is when you're standing naked in front of him and he judges your Christ-hating, sorry ass. It is YOU who is the fool....you have the brain of a midge.(look it up jerkoff)
Huh?
You have to stand in front of Jesus and jerkoff ?
What perverted deity do you worship ? Satan ?

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#467750 Nov 14, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was a fan of jesus, just like you, piglet.
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Ku*t......HITLER WAS A FAN OF NIETZCHE...I'VE PROVEN
IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. CHOKE ON IT PIGLET!!!!!!
Hitler was a fan of jesus, just like you, piglet.

All you've proven is that you're gay for Hitler. Go suck his chubbie.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#467753 Nov 14, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
No he isn't........he's GOD ALMIGHTY.
Your jesus shit is a second-rate myth, at best. Most likely it's just pure bullshit, like you.

Go back to licking your drunken father's semen from is bathroom floor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 744,260
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 min USSR 36,921
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Tony17 545,155
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min I B Eagle 228,600
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min RADEKT 260,232
Is Christianity a Religion? (Nov '08) 28 min yon 89
Topix posters who are children of Satan the Devil 32 min Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min BenAdam 601,443
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr WesternNationsAWo... 174,211

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE