Why I’m no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#468759 Mar 27, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's say that hypothetically we both make it into Heaven. Can god issue a restraining order to prevent you from moving next to me?
funny BUT creepy cuz you're stalking me from thread to thread;-)

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#468760 Mar 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whether you convert or not is between you and God. for your own eternal interests, it would serve you well to take your bigotry of my human personality out of this equation. in fact, the haters even hated the perfect God/Man who followed God's will to a tee, because He just wouldn't jump through their pompus hoops!:-)
Once again your doublespeak outweighs your comment. You want me to take my "bigotry" of you out of this equation whilst calling me a "gatheist".
I didn't call you any names and see no reason why you felt it necessary to do so to me other than your filthy religion requires and teaches you to do so.

By the way, if I ever chose to "convert" to some religion, and it was a different sect/cult of christianity, I would be worshiping a different god and therefore due to those differences would be forced to damn you to the imaginary hell of that sect/cult.
Funny how that silliness works huih??
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#468761 Mar 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
funny BUT creepy cuz you're stalking me from thread to thread;-)
Stalking you? Oh god, no. You happen to frequent the same threads I do, and your comments leave you so wide open that I almost have to reply. Tell ya what, I'm about ready to bail on Topix anyway, so I'll avoid you in the future.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468762 Mar 27, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again your doublespeak outweighs your comment. You want me to take my "bigotry" of you out of this equation whilst calling me a "gatheist".
I didn't call you any names and see no reason why you felt it necessary to do so to me other than your filthy religion requires and teaches you to do so.
By the way, if I ever chose to "convert" to some religion, and it was a different sect/cult of christianity, I would be worshiping a different god and therefore due to those differences would be forced to damn you to the imaginary hell of that sect/cult.
Funny how that silliness works huih??
well i'm sorry for the gaytheist reference then. it's a general title, nothing personal and not necessarily derogative in nature but it is what it is.

as for your other obsevation: YES - that's how religions work!

that's why i never persuade people towards a religion, but only towards God's Son; the One and Only who came 2014 years ago (i.e.THE YEAR OF OUR LORD) for your sake as well as anyone elses.

for your sake - don't be bullied out of your inheritance by these gaytheist bullies!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468763 Mar 27, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalking you? Oh god, no. You happen to frequent the same threads I do, and your comments leave you so wide open that I almost have to reply. Tell ya what, I'm about ready to bail on Topix anyway, so I'll avoid you in the future.
funny - i haven't' seen you up here in my house much, if ever;-)

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#468764 Mar 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
WOULD AT LEAST JUST ONE GAYTHEIST PLEASE PRESENT THIS SUPPOSED EVIDENCE THAT THEY ALWAYS ASSERT IS THERE?!
THANK YOU!
That evidence has ALWAYS been available to you. All you need to do is go to school. Any decent high school teaches biology, which includes the basics of evolution. If it is too late for you to go to high school, you can go to a local community college - at least around here, they don't check to see if you have graduated from high school. If you think that you can do it yourself, then read "On the Origin of Species" by Charles Darwin. If the Victorian era writing is too dense for you, a good modern source would be "Finding Darwin's God: A Scientist's Search for Common Ground Between God and Evolution" by Kenneth R. Miller.
http://www.amazon.com/Finding-Darwins-God-Sci...
This book includes some of the evidence supporting evolution (only a tiny fragment of all of the evidence available!) and fits it into a religious, xian framework, as well.

However, if you think that anyone is going to spend months (or more correctly YEARS) typing in the evidence in 4000 character blocks just for you, then you would have to be FAR stupider than I thought you were...

#468765 Mar 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
new age said "Don't think everything you read is factual"
if only everyone would approach extra-Biblical nonsense this way we'd all be brothers and sisters in Christ!
That applies even more to the Biblical nonsense, and then there would be no worshipers of the false god Jesus! Woot!

#468766 Mar 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks!
now this is for you; it's a study done which proves that 63 of the 63 studies done were conducted by flaming gaytheists:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/newsarticle/flamin...
Following your link...
Sorry...

The page you have requested does not exist or is no longer available.

If you have typed the URL in by hand, please make sure you have entered it correctly, with no capital letters of spaces.

Alternatively, if you have clicked on a link on Mail Online and found this page, please report the problem to our technical team and we will correct it as soon as possible.
Why am I not surprised?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468767 Mar 27, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
That evidence has ALWAYS been available to you. All you need to do is go to school. Any decent high school teaches biology, which includes the basics of evolution. If it is too late for you to go to high school, you can go to a local community college - at least around here, they don't check to see if you have graduated from high school. If you think that you can do it yourself, then read "On the Origin of Species" by Charles Darwin. If the Victorian era writing is too dense for you, a good modern source would be "Finding Darwin's God: A Scientist's Search for Common Ground Between God and Evolution" by Kenneth R. Miller.
http://www.amazon.com/Finding-Darwins-God-Sci...
This book includes some of the evidence supporting evolution (only a tiny fragment of all of the evidence available!) and fits it into a religious, xian framework, as well.
However, if you think that anyone is going to spend months (or more correctly YEARS) typing in the evidence in 4000 character blocks just for you, then you would have to be FAR stupider than I thought you were...
i said EVIDENCE not 'science' fiction! dang Liam - you trekkies sure are stuck in a fantasy world......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468768 Mar 27, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
That applies even more to the Biblical nonsense, and then there would be no worshipers of the false god Jesus! Woot!
this has been my saying for the day:

if loving Jesus is wrong, i don't wanna be right!

can you live with that, Liam:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468769 Mar 27, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Following your link...
<quoted text>
Why am I not surprised?
LOL! a trekkie who doesn't understand sarcasim; why am i not surprised?;-)

#468770 Mar 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i said EVIDENCE not 'science' fiction! dang Liam - you trekkies sure are stuck in a fantasy world......
Ah. So my last sentence was correct.

#468771 Mar 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
this has been my saying for the day:
if loving Jesus is wrong, i don't wanna be right!
can you live with that, Liam:-)
So, you don't even want to reach the level of a stopped clock?

Yeah, I am just trying to help you grow. If you want to insist on worshiping a false god, it is ultimately nobody's business but yours.

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#468772 Mar 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks!
now this is for you; it's a study done which proves that 63 of the 63 studies done were conducted by flaming gaytheists:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/newsarticle/flamin...
The link does not work...try again.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468773 Mar 28, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I am just trying to help you grow. If you want to insist on worshiping a false god, it is ultimately nobody's business but yours.
well thank you! and if you insist on living in a trekkie fantasy, i respectfully agree to disagree:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468774 Mar 28, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
The link does not work...try again.
your access has been severed and is only attainable by going through the following link first:

http://ibelieveJesusisGod

“I'm Not Wearing Any Underwear”

Since: Jan 14

Langly Falls, Va

#468775 Mar 28, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you, Roger? Is this another one of your dumb@$$ characters? I thought your Pedro le Pew character was smarter than this one.

I thought this thread got shut down.

So, you think science is "science fiction," but your "god" is real?

Langly Falls, Va

#468776 Mar 28, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's business but his, that is, until he starts sniping at people from a clock tower and screaming, "I'll bet THIS will make you believe!!"

Langly Falls, Va

#468777 Mar 28, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Studies consistently show that atheists as a group have a higher average IQ than the population at large, fundie xians consistently have a lower IQ.
<quoted text>
I am not in the least interested in being kind to the profoundly stupid. Of course, you would need to understand that there is a huge difference between stupidity and ignorance: ignorance can be cured through education, stupidity refuses to learn. And that marks the difference between the mentally challenged, such as Down's Syndrome - they generally WANT to learn, whereas fundies absolutely REFUSE to even look as the facts and evidence that contradicts their pathetic belief system.
I think the problem here is that waaasssuuup doesn't understand what "IQ" means.

But then, he's a fundie christian, so we shouldn't be surprised.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468778 Mar 28, 2014
Francine_Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's business but his, that is, until he starts sniping at people from a clock tower and screaming, "I'll bet THIS will make you believe!!"
goodness - we don't need yet another gaytheist doing that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min Skin Head Water Park 24,995
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Gabriel 985,607
Anyone know any good deals from NoKeys? 49 min NOKEYS 2
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 2 hr Laredo 4
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 3 hr juliakk 1,831
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Michael 685,540
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 46,286
More from around the web