“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#467854 Nov 15, 2013
Liam R wrote:
The conversation between Eve and the serpent that DIDN'T make it into the Bible...
http://bornagainpagan.com/cartoons/016-is-sat...
I also posted a link to it from an ancient text found at Nag Hammadi.
Gut Stomper

Sylva, NC

#467856 Nov 15, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is a xian myth, invented to scare the ignorant into staying ignorant.
Yet, you still seem worried.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#467857 Nov 15, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
For Viking / ATHEIST SCUM KILLER:
Lesson 6
Proof of Paul’s Lies
Acts 21:10-13
...Thus shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man who owns this girdle, and deliver him into the hands of the gentiles.’” And when we heard this, both we and those from that place begged him not to go up to Jerusalem. And Paul answered,“What do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem for the Name of the Master Jesus.”
Why was he afraid to go to Jerusalem?
Acts 20:22:
...“You see, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are who have believed, and all are ardent for the Torah.“And they have been informed about you that you teach all the Jews who are among the gentiles to forsake Moses, saying not to circumcise the children nor to walk according to the practices.“What then is it? They shall certainly hear that you have come".
Paul claims Jesus did away with the works of the Torah. Apparently this wasn't the case at the Jerusalem church. James accused Paul of teaching the Jews who are among the gentiles "to forsake Moses, saying not to circumcise the children nor to walk according to the practices". Circumcision and the practices James talks about here are the works of the Torah. Why was the Jerusalem church still practicing the very things Paul claims Jesus sacrifice did away with? Because the Jerusalem church was still practicing Torah including the works, Paul was teaching contrary to this, and they found out.
Then to prove himself this, he was asked to participate in a cleansing ritual.
Acts 21:23-24:
“So do this, what we say to you: We have four men who have taken a vow.“Take them and be cleansed with them, and pay their expenses so that they shave their heads. And all shall know that what they have been informed about you is not so, but that you yourself also walk orderly, keeping the Torah".
This was a shrewd act on the part of James. This way, if Paul was teaching contrary to the works of the Torah, he would be exposed as a hypocrite. Paul complied, and completed the ritual.
Acts 21:26:
"Then Paul took the men on the next day, and having been cleansed with them, went into the Set-apart Place to announce the completion of the days of separation until the offering should be presented for each one of them".
Most Christians can't see the contradiction here because they are ignorant of Torah Law. This vow, the vow of the Nazerite, is explained in Numbers 6:13-14:
"And this is the Torah of the Nazirite: When the days of his separation are completed, he is brought to the door of the Tent of Meeting, and he shall bring his offering to the Lord: one male lamb a year old, a perfect one, as a burnt offering, and one ewe lamb a year old, a perfect one, as a sin offering..."
The problem here is Paul taught that Jesus' sacrifice eliminated the need for animal sacrifice for sin and other works of the Torah (Hebrews 10), yet here he is participating in a ritual that required an animal sacrifice for a sin offering.
This is only one example of Paul’s lies and hypocrisy.
you said "The problem here is..."

LOL! it's only a "problem" for an antichrist. to the Redeemed, your problems are our solutions!;)

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#467858 Nov 15, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you still seem worried.
No. That would be you projecting your silly fears onto others in a feeble attempt to make it seem that they are somehow rational.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#467859 Nov 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! it's only a "problem" for an antichrist. to the Redeemed, your problems are our solutions!;)
Your "solution" is to knowingly follow the teachings of a false prophet?

Seems to me that it would be more honest to simply say you are an atheist. Or convert to a religion that is NOT based on the teachings of a false prophet.
Gut Stomper

Sylva, NC

#467860 Nov 15, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That would be you projecting your silly fears onto others in a feeble attempt to make it seem that they are somehow rational.
Wow! Years later you are STILL talking about something you claim to have settled YEARS ago.
Funny that.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#467861 Nov 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
just a cpl things about your post. you said:
"I am no hypocrite"
"treat people with love and respect...no matter what their mind set or personality is"
"I more often than not...do counsel Christians on their misbehavior"
from these statements i gather that you encourage the behavior of witches, antichrist's and gaytheists, but think that it's your calling to reprimand those who debate against them.
so, according to your own words, i see you as hypocrite of the pharisee order!
Back at my desk top this evening~ TRUTHS here----
For the non believing friends~ I know that you know these scriptures--- and that is one of the reasons you hold us accountable for who we say we are~

I have this scripture in my "cut" to bring into topix for where it is needed... let's see what God's word says about our actions~

Love for Enemies
Luke 6: 27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Judging Others

37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
39 He also told them this parable:“Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a pit?
~*~

See Wassup- you and your type of person can slander my ways all you want- as my way sare from God's own direction manual- My only job is letting you know when you cross HIS line- the rest is up to you... JUST like you tell the NON believers~ It's up to YOU to choose this day. Will you believe in Jesus Christ and repent and repair YOU ?

Location hidden

#467862 Nov 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
how's about showing me some of the UNCONDITIONAL/AGAPE love even tho i've being obnoxious FOR Jesus, the same as you show those who are obnoxious AGAINST Him?:)
If I did not love you- I would not be spending time trying to put your foot back on His path- I would not be trying to stop you from hitting your foot on a rock <3

Look- More from God's own word. I post this as it is one of the scriptures that give me direction- IF God lays a scripture on my heart--- or a person who needs a nudge--- I do as I feel I am led to do. Today- He put you in my view as I entered topix. Viking can also read these posts and decide for him self----if he will honor GOD and Gods mandates--- or his Irish NJ heritage.

You can NEVER prove that Jesus gives you permission to misrepresent Him in the way that you men do- IT IS NOT SCRIPTURAL- at all.

Psalm 85:8 I will listen to what God the Lord says;
he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants—
but let them not turn to folly.

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#467865 Nov 15, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>I HOPE SOMEONE GUTS YOUR FUCKING DOG!!!!!!

Yes I do.
I hope someone guts you.

Yes, I do.

Enjoy your aneurysm.

“How You Treat Me”

#467866 Nov 15, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity at its finest, all right.

You better believe it..........YOU DIRTY K*NT!!!
Need I say more?

Think of me when you die; I'll be there ... laughing at you.

“How You Treat Me”

#467867 Nov 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
not fair to insinuate that i'm viking, kait, but then again, what do witches care about being fair.....
We care about fairness more than you do.

“How You Treat Me”

#467869 Nov 15, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly don't. No worries on my part.
<quoted text>
No - please stop projecting.
<quoted text>
No - please stop projecting.
<quoted text>
No - your speak is not very "Christian" at all. You should repent to your pastor.
<quoted text>
Please stop projecting and making up things. You have no idea what other people believe in. Your post shows that.
<quoted text>
No you aren't. Insulting others is not "Christian". Bad mouthing others is not "Christian". Calling others names is not "Christian".
No - anything you say are just words and have no affect on me at all.
You aren't any "Christian" by any stretch of the measure.
But since you do speak like this, it sounds very much that you are in dismay over what other non-Christians have said to you.
That is a good start, because if you can get past the dismay and frustration and anger you seem to have towards others, astonishment begins to appear, in which it will change you.
Even Jesus said so. You do believe Jesus, right?
(2) Jesus says:
(1) "The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
(2) And when he finds, he will be dismayed.
(3) And when he is dismayed, he will be astonished.
(4) And he will be king over the All."
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
(1) And he said: "Whoever finds the meaning of these words will not taste death."
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
That viking jerkoff drives more people away from his hate cult with every post. I think we should encourage him even more.

“How You Treat Me”

#467871 Nov 15, 2013
BLUEEYED CHILD OF FORTUNE wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, Your so called "essence" which is really your piece of shit soul, will return to your father Satan.
BLUEEYED CHILD OF FORTUNE wrote:
<quoted text>Rantings of a psychpath./
:)

“How You Treat Me”

#467872 Nov 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that your brother in christ viking is redeemed?

Yes or no?

“How You Treat Me”

#467884 Nov 15, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text> hope someone guts you.
Yes, I do.
Enjoy your aneurysm. I HOPE SOMEONE GUTS YOUR WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY........AND THEN I HOPE 23 RACCOONS RAPE YOUR CUNT MUTT. Enjoy your Gioblastoma Mutiforme stage 4 Brain Cancer, you piece of rotting shit Dago Cunt..........YOU CUNT!!!!!YOU DIRTY CUNT!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!YE AH!!!!!!!!!!
Christianity; don't you just love it?

Enjoy your aneurysm. It'll do you good.

“How You Treat Me”

#467885 Nov 15, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Need I say more?
Think of me when you die; I'll be there ... laughing at you
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I'll think of you when I die.
Good. I'll be there laughing at you as your bowels and bladder empty themselves. And you'll be all alone.

“How You Treat Me”

#467886 Nov 15, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
That viking jerkoff drives more people away from his hate cult with every post.
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
Okay.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#467887 Nov 15, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't give a flying f**k if WASSUP or anybody else on this entire Planet "believes" if I'm redeemed or not. I KNOW FOR A FACT that I am redeemed due to the BLOOD, GRACE, FORGIVENESS, AND LOVE OF CHRIST JESUS, WHO IS GOD ALMIGHTY AND IN WHOM I TRUST AND BELIEVE. So choke on THAT, you dirty F**EN K*NT!!!!!!!!!
Have you by chance cross paths with 'The Pastrix'?

At times she's "colourful", and not just in body art...

Location hidden

#467889 Nov 15, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kM9Y5S3UYi8XX
Interesting! God used the Lutheran church to reach her- and uses different denominations for different people (c:

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#467896 Nov 15, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kM9Y5S3UYi8XX
That's just the Jersey Jackwad.
Union City, you know - second most miserable place in the state, behind only Camden.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min marge 590,169
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min Truth Doctor 4,370
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 7 min Johnny 705
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Toby 99,963
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Dave Nelson 838,530
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 20 min Wordsworth 5,903
Severely Sick Elderly Man 25 min BlessedMama83 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min Freebird USA 176,946
More from around the web