Why I’m no longer a Christian

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#468621 Mar 11, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Seems unlikely. It certainly hasn't done you any good.
Agreed.

Based on far too many Christians' posts, all their religion did is turn them into ignorant, deceitful, violent and hate-filled animals.

"Jesus wept"

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#468622 Mar 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Based on far too many Christians' posts, all their religion did is turn them into ignorant, deceitful, violent and hate-filled animals.
"Jesus wept"
I think they were like that anyway, and just turned to religion as a justification.

"As well he might."

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#468623 Mar 11, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I think they were like that anyway, and just turned to religion as a justification.
"As well he might."
I think for the most part you are correct.
I also think that certain sects do influence changes in people, sadly IMHO most of those changes are for the worse. They seem to act like amplifiers of negativity.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#468624 Mar 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom"
too bad for you that you don't have sense enough to respect the One who gives life and who can take it away....
Ahh, but your behaviour shows that you have no respect for the Lord either.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#468625 Mar 11, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
If you take a look at the actual origins of Christianity, then it makes sense why anyone would leave today's Christian sector. Catholicism and Christianity are nothing more than worship of false idols. European Christians took various segments that are ancient, the first ever found on earth, from the religious beliefs of the original people of Kemet. Almost every religion took many parts of the original beliefs by the people of Kemet including Muslims in how they bow down to pray. Leaving Christianity is the best thing you ever did. Stay away from it. It's a lie.
Kemet meant Ancient Egypt. Praise Ra!

“Do good 4 the good of humanity”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#468626 Mar 11, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Kemet meant Ancient Egypt. Praise Ra!
Yeah, it's the original name of Egypt. How did you know that Misses? I've been there and some other parts of Africa for exploration and found a lot of good stuff there that most tourists don't know about.
Disgusted

Powell, OH

#468627 Mar 12, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
ever since i've been made righteous
BWAHAHAHAHA
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#468629 Mar 12, 2014
Odd.

My home thread and my post at 4687 was deleted.

It referred to Larry Flowers, aka Tater.

Really?

Here?

Is nothing sacred?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#468630 Mar 12, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
Odd.
My home thread and my post at 4687 was deleted.
It referred to Larry Flowers, aka Tater.
Really?
Here?
Is nothing sacred?
Was that a post in response to an imposter? If so , I noticed several missing in that time frame. I found a few quite innocuous posts by others on other threads I follow/frequent deleted too. And some of the most vile remaining...way to go ,Topix...

Hope yer doing well Chess, take care...

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#468631 Mar 12, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a post in response to an imposter? If so , I noticed several missing in that time frame. I found a few quite innocuous posts by others on other threads I follow/frequent deleted too. And some of the most vile remaining...way to go ,Topix...
Hope yer doing well Chess, take care...
Hey, good to see you, Senecus.

No. It was in response to Rosa's question re Tater.

Not sure why it was deleted.

But it was.
ibrahim abdullahi

Europe

#468632 Mar 13, 2014
You needs to change from Christianity to Islam.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#468633 Mar 13, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
If you take a look at the actual origins of Christianity, then it makes sense why anyone would leave today's Christian sector. Catholicism and Christianity are nothing more than worship of false idols. European Christians took various segments that are ancient, the first ever found on earth, from the religious beliefs of the original people of Kemet. Almost every religion took many parts of the original beliefs by the people of Kemet including Muslims in how they bow down to pray. Leaving Christianity is the best thing you ever did. Stay away from it. It's a lie.
hey brownstain - wsup?

aside from your dislike of organized religion (who does like it?), try for a second to disprove the historically documented life and times of Jesus The Christ/The Son of God!

what you do with HIS meticulously and miraculously preserved biographies/Gospels is what you'll be held accountable for in the end, NOT what people have done in the name of their religions!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468634 Mar 13, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Seems unlikely. It certainly hasn't done you any good.
yet ANOTHER slam and show of ill behavior towards me, all the while asserting that i'm the one who needs behavior modification!

i'm glad that there IS a Righteous Judge who will sort out all this hypocricy in His time!

Location hidden

#468635 Mar 13, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey brownstain - wsup?
aside from your dislike of organized religion (who does like it?), try for a second to disprove the historically documented life and times of Jesus The Christ/The Son of God!
what you do with HIS meticulously and miraculously preserved biographies/Gospels is what you'll be held accountable for in the end, NOT what people have done in the name of their religions!:-)
The holy bible has been changed multiple times by MAN not to include Catholic popes and priests removing books from it. Christianity today doesn't have a leg to stand on. The original book is still hidden in the place of human life. Historically documented life of Jesus being a Messiah? Oh really? Lead to me to those documents, where's your links and sources? Show me yours and I'll show you mines which is documented before Jesus :D. Hey, ask the many Jews who don't believe that Jesus was the Messiah what do they think of your "historically documented life of Jesus, the Messiah" :D lol. Good luck with that one. Everyone seem to know the truth except the likes of you and that's why Muslims laugh at you lol. Names are everything and majority of names in your holy bible, well....use common sense. You obviously never have been to Kemet where documentation is written for all to see except those to see. Write the pope and ask who he secretly pray to and there you will find your answer :D. Happy finding. But do give me your sources and I'll blast yours right out of the water. Here's a hint - time tables. Who's birthday is really on 12/25?:D. There's your hints, now bring it.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468636 Mar 13, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, but your behaviour shows that you have no respect for the Lord either.
"your behavior...your behavior... blah blah blah..."

and to think that these humanist fundamentalists accuse the people of God of being the one's pointing fingers and pushing their morality on others! sheeesh.....you couldn't make this stuff up if you tried!!

Location hidden

#468637 Mar 13, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"your behavior...your behavior... blah blah blah..."
and to think that these humanist fundamentalists accuse the people of God of being the one's pointing fingers and pushing their morality on others! sheeesh.....you couldn't make this stuff up if you tried!!
Christians have always pushed and still do to this day their radical views onto others. Take the Republican party and ultra conservatives for example. You're no better than extreme Muslims. You're one in the same. The only difference is Muslims are more organized and are better campaigners. Even after 9/11, the growth in Christians and others converting to Islam was more than those converting to Christianity, the so call religion of peace. People are beginning to seek the truth and find it, that Christianity is nothing more than a pagan religion and destructive.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#468638 Mar 13, 2014
ibrahim abdullahi wrote:
You needs to change from Christianity to Islam.
In other words, it is not Santa Claus that brings presents, it is the Tooth Fairy...

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#468639 Mar 13, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's the original name of Egypt. How did you know that Misses? I've been there and some other parts of Africa for exploration and found a lot of good stuff there that most tourists don't know about.
Wilbur Smith novels. They make me want to see the real Africa.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#468640 Mar 13, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey brownstain - wsup?
Thee was NOTHING written about Jesus in his lifetime. The only things written about him came from HIGHLY biased members of the Jesus worshiping cult. The earliest third party writings that mentioned him only say that there was a group of people who worshiped him.

Even then, there are NO surviving manuscripts of those early writings. The earliest surviving copies come from centuries later, and of those earliest copies, NOT ONE says the same thing - they are ALL different. The differences range from relatively minor (a couple of letters different) to the MAJOR (addition of new text).

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#468641 Mar 13, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wilbur Smith novels. They make me want to see the real Africa.
Me, too...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min Joe Fortuna 101,064
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min WildWeirdWillie 184,302
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min onemale 286,461
Fraud DoctoRx 1 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Jehova Witness 670,481
_____Antichrist MARCH 2017_____ 2 hr Sobering2017News 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Jehova Witness 980,298
More from around the web