Mere the Donkey Lover

Sweetwater, TN

#467440 Nov 6, 2013
Well, back to scuking all the donkeys in Pocono!
Mere the Donkey Lover

Sweetwater, TN

#467441 Nov 6, 2013
Where the fcuk is my invisible dog, Marlowe? I want it doggy style!

“Once You've Gone Witch---”

Since: May 10

"--You Won't Ever Switch!"

#467442 Nov 6, 2013
Gutless Humper the Donkey Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like talking to a mirror!
Whatever.

#467443 Nov 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Doin' pretty well. Had a bad fall and ripped the tendons and ligaments in the knee on which I had surgery. It's a setback, though a fairly minor one. I didn't damage the hardware of the new knee. I really thought I'd ruined it when I first fell. Spent half a day at the ER to get the good news that I hadn't. Well worth the time!
How's about you?
Ouch! All that, just for some vacation time?

;)

I'm glad you're well on the mend; as for me, I'm doin' good.

Be careful--lots of icy sidewalks this winter!

#467444 Nov 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the Jesus of the Bible and of Galilee was born of a virgin.
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>The Redeemer Alcides was born of the virgin Alcmene 1280 BC.Alcides was exhibited in a manger, just as Jesus would be in Christianity.
Inscriptions in the country of the Gauls read a familiar record too.'The Chaste virgin and her son The Son of God'. Also inscribed on ancient Gaul stele was 'He who hath ears to hear, let him hear'. These were Pagans, wassie. Their writings precede Christianity. Kinda does make you think that just maybe your Bible story was stolen from other societies, doesn't it? Of course you will not see it, but I just thought I'd bring a little enlightenment your way.
I keep forcing the buybullbots to think by showing them the same thing you just mentioned; they don't care. They childishly want their jeebus, and they demand that *we* accept it.
Mere the Donkey Lover

Sweetwater, TN

#467446 Nov 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the Jesus of the Bible and of Galilee was born of a virgin.
<quoted text>
I keep forcing the donkeys to shink by blowing them the same time you just mash their nut sack; they don't care. They donkishly want their jizz, and they demand that my ass accept it.
TMI.
Dial it back a notch, hon.

#467447 Nov 6, 2013
Gutless Humper wrote:
<quoted text> Ouch! All that donkey meat, just for some tent time!
;)
I'm glad my ass is well on the mend; I'm doin' good.
Yee haw!
Whatever...

#467448 Nov 6, 2013
Gutless Humper wrote:
<quoted text> I keep forcing the donkeys to shink by blowing them the same time you just mash their nut sack; they don't care. They donkishly want their jizz, and they demand that my ass accept it.
How nice for you.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#467449 Nov 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Children are not born brainwashed. They are not born believing in anything. They have to be taught to be a misogynistic, bigoted, prejudiced person. To some it comes naturally though.
Durned if I can quite figure that out.

I'm a xenophile, myself.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#467451 Nov 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Scambuster. Hope all is well in your world.
Hi! Things are going pretty good... I hope that things are alright with you too! I see that you're still a fixture around these parts :)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#467452 Nov 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I know you were hoping that I was curling up like bacon frying in a pan but I'm quite fine, thank you very much.
I just don't spend as much time reading the crap most Christians post on this page and many others. It just gets boring after a while. And, since DoC is no longer here it's just not the same place. I miss his ability to stay kind to all of you who spew your hateful words daily. He was a wonderful human being.
I feel that same way about Micah not being here...I miss his stories and his unique way of putting things.

Glad to hear that you are recovering well...keep up the good work!
False Prophet

Palm Bay, FL

#467453 Nov 7, 2013
I am not a Christian, because I burned a jesus comic; while I cursed the holy ghost.
Accursed.webs.com

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#467454 Nov 7, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>As you, of course, will not.
Seems your deity can't stand competition.
"Thou shalt have no OTHER gods before me."
we gotta go with what works for us, mac.

no hard feelings on my end; how about on yours?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#467455 Nov 7, 2013
Your mythical jesus said it was; turn the other cheek, and all that.
But then, you don't care, do you? You're "forgiven."
<quoted text>
You don't do what your jesus tells you to do, yet you command *me* to obey your jesus; that's what makes you a hypocrite.
i've never commanded you to do shit, kait!

now WHY ARE YOU RESISTING ME? lol;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#467456 Nov 7, 2013
<quoted text>Your jesus is a rip-off of older myths.
you're entitlted to your beliefs (albeit how very wrong and witchy they are) and i'm entitled to mine.

it's a free country and currently not completely fascist yet, altho y'all are trying hard to change that;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#467457 Nov 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have to 'believe' in me or Mac. You can see what we type. When your god starts typing on topix, then you can make that comparison. Until then, you're just showing that you have no idea how to make a comparison. You're comparing apples to oranges, and that never works.
antichrist spirits are inspiring you to type what you do and the Holy Spirit is inspiring me to type (most;) of what i do; so what's your prob?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#467458 Nov 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Why should I have any tolerance for such things? And you're not a minority. There are hundreds of thousands of people just like you, unfortunately.
you don't hafta be tolerant of my diversity, but don't expect me to be tolerant of yours in return. you know, the whole 'judge not lest you be judged' prinicple that is in effect for all of us;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#467459 Nov 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Mac is not immoral, much less a failure. Try looking in the mirror to see a complete moral failure. Or...just read some of your own posts.
oh crap - you just can't seem to have a conversation with varying opinions without getting nasty - what's new!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#467460 Nov 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Doin' pretty well. Had a bad fall and ripped the tendons and ligaments in the knee on which I had surgery. It's a setback, though a fairly minor one. I didn't damage the hardware of the new knee. I really thought I'd ruined it when I first fell. Spent half a day at the ER to get the good news that I hadn't. Well worth the time!
How's about you?
maybe you should subscribe to the medical alert notification necklace - you know the one they advertise with the "i've fallen and i can't get up" campaign....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#467461 Nov 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Practicing up for your Nazi White Supremacist meeting?
i'm not a white supremist, but i'm also not subordinate to minority supremacist's, which makes me a very rare bird these days;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min KiMare 96,844
Homosexuality is a gift from God 3 min southern alien 53
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Al Garcia 777,631
Moses never existed 9 min KiMare 799
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Oxbow 560,295
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min Remnant of 144000 39,367
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 45 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 33,169
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ugly Truth from d... 605,297
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 265,395
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web