“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#468078 Nov 29, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Enjoy the day and the food.
Love your family.
Remember those less fortunate than you and resolve to make a *real* difference for at least one of them.
Peace and joy.
Hope you had a great holiday, CJ.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#468081 Nov 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you had a great holiday, CJ.
Back at ya.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#468082 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a wife-less, family-less, life-less, terminally ill freak who spent ALL OF THANKSGIVING POSTING ON "PROVE THERE'S A GOD" AND WSJLM
UN..........BELIEVABLE
Good for you, fool.

Hope it was enjoyable.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#468084 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about YOU.....jackass.
Then you were lying, fool.

Nothing new.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#468088 Dec 2, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet your good for nothing, Hell-bound, rotten, ass, proving how stupid you are is fun. Lots of fun. You dumb fu***n K*NT. You wanted extra-biblical evidence for Jesus and I gave you REAMS OF IT!!!!Tacitus, Josephus, Lucian, Pliny the Younger, The Babylonian Talmud, etc, etc, etc.
Not one of those "sources" proves that xianity is true. At BEST, they prove that xianity existed.
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
I also told you that fact there are over 2 Billion of us AND GROWING EVERY DAY,
Reality is not a popularity contest. The facts remain the facts, even if 20 billion people want to pretend that Jesus was anything other than a false god and a failed Messiah wanna-be.
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
and plenty of other evidence like the fact that people give up their entire lives to serve Jesus Christ TWO THOUSAND YEARS LATER,
People give up their lives to serve Mohammud, does that make Islam true? People give their lives to serve as Buddhist monks, so that one is true also.
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
but all you come back with is "magical elves, goblins, and Santa Claus". You stupid fuc*** K*NT. That's pretty much the entire composite of your intellectual arsenal, "magical elves, goblins, and Santa Claus"....
And that is still a lot more than you have...
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
You're just bitter because the evidence, is there, it's powerful and most of all, IT'S TRUE. And that stings the living sh** out of you, doesn't it bitch? You fu**en waste. Why don't you drop dead.
If there were ANY evidence, I'd be xian. I'm not, for the simple reason that the Bible itself PROVES xianity false.
Gut Stomper

Smartt, TN

#468089 Dec 2, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one of those "sources" proves that xianity is true. At BEST, they prove that xianity existed.
<quoted text>
Reality is not a popularity contest. The facts remain the facts, even if 20 billion people want to pretend that Jesus was anything other than a false god and a failed Messiah wanna-be.
<quoted text>
People give up their lives to serve Mohammud, does that make Islam true? People give their lives to serve as Buddhist monks, so that one is true also.
<quoted text>
And that is still a lot more than you have...
<quoted text>
If there were ANY evidence, I'd be xian. I'm not, for the simple reason that the Bible itself PROVES xianity false.
You are a Topixian.
Ha ha ha ha!
Whew!
Enough said... Jackass.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#468090 Dec 3, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Topixian.
Ha ha ha ha!
Whew!
Enough said... Jackass.
More nonsense from a fool.
Gut Stomper

Smartt, TN

#468091 Dec 3, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
More nonsense from a fool.
Haha.

That's what ALL Topixians say!

Jackass!
bettybuns

Pittsburgh, PA

#468093 Dec 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… because I got new car is why
WINLAC Survivor

West Palm Beach, FL

#468094 Dec 9, 2013
LOL! I see this joke of a thread has finally died. Guess everybody finally realized they were being pulled around by the ring in their noses. You idiots took a long, long time to find out the same person was making comments on here as many different POS's! DearthOfCouth, Water Nymph(what a slut!), Chess Jurist, Xcntrik InVidor, waaasssuuup, New Age Spiritual Leader, duststorm, Annie J(another ho), Natasfonos(and another), T-Town Clown, macumazahn(the big ho), and a few others whose names I can't recall.
What a bunch of horseshit that got exactly what it deserved. God is good after all.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#468095 Dec 9, 2013
WINLAC Survivor wrote:
LOL! I see this joke of a thread has finally died. Guess everybody finally realized they were being pulled around by the ring in their noses. You idiots took a long, long time to find out the same person was making comments on here as many different POS's! DearthOfCouth, Water Nymph(what a slut!), Chess Jurist, Xcntrik InVidor, waaasssuuup, New Age Spiritual Leader, duststorm, Annie J(another ho), Natasfonos(and another), T-Town Clown, macumazahn(the big ho), and a few others whose names I can't recall.
What a bunch of horseshit that got exactly what it deserved. God is good after all.
just a min buster - that's quite an unfounded accusation that you've made - at least about me;)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#468096 Dec 9, 2013
WINLAC Survivor wrote:
WHEW-WHEW!!

Thanks for including me. I feel honored.

*hug*
Gut Stomper

Hixson, TN

#468099 Dec 9, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know "real" - there really isn't anything in your religion that gives me that nudge you've given.
Really. all of these man-made philosophies are just put in place to garnish followers. Yeah - like you are doing.
Why do you want me to believe like you?
What is it that you and your religion can give me that I cannot get myself?
A real live nekkid girl.
real stupid

Hixson, TN

#468100 Dec 9, 2013
Jurn me. Brudder. I is lame. Is lam

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#468102 Dec 9, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
A real live nekkid girl.
Ahh, but you would have to pay her.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#468103 Dec 9, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEW-WHEW!!
Thanks for including me. I feel honored.
*hug*
Huh.

I made the list, too - and I'm all quiet-like.

Laffin.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#468104 Dec 10, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
A real live nekkid girl.
No Stomper - I have a gorgeous woman.

Maybe you are more inclined to convert to Islam than I.

#468106 Dec 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
islam is perverse at it's core, not to mention the violence done in its name.
ishmael/the arabs CANNOT replace Isaac/Israel as the Seed of Promise and y'all are fighting against God in your efforts to do so!
In the long view, islame is not really different from xianity, especially in terms of the violence done in its name. The only difference is that islame gets to kill using better weapons, and can rack up a higher body count in less time.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#468107 Dec 11, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
In the long view, islame is not really different from xianity, especially in terms of the violence done in its name. The only difference is that islame gets to kill using better weapons, and can rack up a higher body count in less time.
you'll have your minute in High Court and all evidence seems to be piling up against you

#468108 Dec 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you'll have your minute in High Court and all evidence seems to be piling up against you
What evidence? The opinion of ignorant children who can't even understand their own holy books?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min Sky Writer 31 183,628
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 667,933
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 6 min Mr About Town 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Rider on the Storm 979,452
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Chess Jurist 92,709
Everyone is a fool 57 min Truthiness 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 286,073
More from around the web