Why I’m no longer a Christian

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#467927 Nov 17, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text> I pounded a broke beer bottle up my ass; it did me good.
I thought you liked donkeys.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#467928 Nov 17, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text> That makes me about a hundred times dumber than you.
I've got your shit for my brains. Oh, wait; that's my own shit.
Never mind..

Wow. Let it all out, shit-for-brains.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#467929 Nov 17, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text> Me the donkey blower is the *real* jerk, aren't I?
Well... yeah.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#467930 Nov 17, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text> Here's one of me swallowing a gallon of donkey jizz:
Yeah, that's some good shit, all right.
If you say as so.
I'll just have to take your word on that.
Gut Stomper

United States

#467931 Nov 17, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I like big-dicked donkeys.
We know.
Gut Stomper

United States

#467932 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow. I'm letting it all out! I'm a "shit-for-brains" donkey fcuker.
Dail it back a notch, Meredith.
Gut Stomper

United States

#467933 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Well... Showering in donkey jizz! Yeah!
Ewwww!
Gut Stomper

United States

#467934 Nov 17, 2013
How's Marlowe the non-existent, indestructible wonder dog?
Har har!
Was there ever a bigger lying sack of shit on Topix than you Meredith?
Ever?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#467935 Nov 17, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text> I like big-dicked donkeys.
We know.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#467936 Nov 17, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text> Wow. I'm letting it all out! I'm a "shit-for-brains" donkey fcuker.
Dail it back a notch, Dick.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#467937 Nov 17, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text> Well... Im Showering in donkey jizz! Yeah!
We know.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#467938 Nov 17, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
Har har!
Was there ever a bigger lying sack of shit on Topix than me Meredith?
Ever?
Nope.

Your gay lover viking says my name is Kevin. You two should talk.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#467954 Nov 18, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "solution" is to knowingly follow the teachings of a false prophet?
Seems to me that it would be more honest to simply say you are an atheist. Or convert to a religion that is NOT based on the teachings of a false prophet.
can we please agree to disagree that your false prophet is my True Messiah and that my antichrist is your messiah?

thanks - as one who loves tolerance and diversity as you do, i knew you'd understand:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#467955 Nov 18, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
Back at my desk top this evening~ TRUTHS here----
For the non believing friends~ I know that you know these scriptures--- and that is one of the reasons you hold us accountable for who we say we are~
I have this scripture in my "cut" to bring into topix for where it is needed... let's see what God's word says about our actions~
Love for Enemies
Luke 6: 27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
39 He also told them this parable:“Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a pit?
~*~
See Wassup- you and your type of person can slander my ways all you want- as my way sare from God's own direction manual- My only job is letting you know when you cross HIS line- the rest is up to you... JUST like you tell the NON believers~ It's up to YOU to choose this day. Will you believe in Jesus Christ and repent and repair YOU ?
hello dear friend!
please allow me to share some scripture verses that may be fitting here:

Love for Enemies
Luke 6: 27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.
Judging Others
37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
39 He also told them this parable:“Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a pit?

dear agapaoHope - won't you please consider these things and repent from judging me so? it's really not fitting for one who considers themselves a follower of Christ to criticize me and to project your convictions from God onto to others while justifying yourself. THAT is the very definition of hypocricy!

Have a blessed day!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#467956 Nov 18, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
If I did not love you- I would not be spending time trying to put your foot back on His path- I would not be trying to stop you from hitting your foot on a rock <3
Look- More from God's own word. I post this as it is one of the scriptures that give me direction- IF God lays a scripture on my heart--- or a person who needs a nudge--- I do as I feel I am led to do. Today- He put you in my view as I entered topix. Viking can also read these posts and decide for him self----if he will honor GOD and Gods mandates--- or his Irish NJ heritage.
You can NEVER prove that Jesus gives you permission to misrepresent Him in the way that you men do- IT IS NOT SCRIPTURAL- at all.
Psalm 85:8 I will listen to what God the Lord says;
he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants—
but let them not turn to folly.
thanks for your ah....help, hon, but i consider myself more of a deidrich beonhoefer-type Christian than i do the other run-of-the-mill, limp rag/doormat 'christians' who allowed evil to come in and rule germany circa 1930-40's.

step aside and let the men of God do what's necessary in extremely evil days, darling, because YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET IN THE WAY OF HIS PROPHETS. besides, i, like Paul, do not suffer a woman to teach or usurp authority over me, a man:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#467957 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>
We care about fairness more than you do.
prove it with your actions then, kait!

i've been trying to be a reasonable friend to you for years now....:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#467958 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you believe that your brother in christ viking is redeemed?
Yes or no?
i've already rebuked him and others for you so don't try to pull that shit on me again!

what have you ever done for me?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#467959 Nov 18, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
At noon Elijah started making fun of them; "Pray louder! Hi is a god! Maybe he is day-dreaming or relieving himself, or perhaps he's gone off on a trip! Or maybe he's sleeping, and you've got to wake him up!" So the prophets prayed louder and cut themselves with knives and daggers, according to their ritual, until blood flowed. They kept on ranting and raving until the middle of the afternoon; but no answer came, not sound was heard.
The Godly. Making fun of idiots like you since the days of Elijah.
It's tradition.
In other words, those priests of Baal got the same response that xians would get...

#467960 Nov 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
can we please agree to disagree that your false prophet is my True Messiah and that my antichrist is your messiah?
thanks - as one who loves tolerance and diversity as you do, i knew you'd understand:-)
No, we can't.

1) I don't call Jesus a false prophet. Paul is the false prophet.

2) The "true" Messiah, the Messiah of the prophecies of the Bible, has not yet come.

3) I have no Messiah.

4) I do not tolerate ignorance well. I strive to stomp it out. Diversity is good, but it is no excuse for ignorance.

#467961 Nov 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
besides, i, like Paul, do not suffer a woman to teach or usurp authority over me, a man:-)
Paul did not say that, it was a later addition, inserted by a copyist. Elsewhere, Paul talks about women deacons, who would have had authority over men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 687,441
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Trump is a joke 31,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Here For Now 619,795
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min doltbuster 987,443
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
More from around the web