“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#466970 Oct 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
not for you (unless you show signs of humility and repentence)!:)
"Humility"? Why should I be humble? I know who and what I am.

And repentance?(note spelling). What should I be repentant for?
I've done some things I regret, but I've fixed them.

The Borderland of Sol

#466971 Oct 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - objective! notice how i won't be attempting to introduce you to The Savior and couldn't care less if you know Him or not unless/until you break-down and admit you've been a complete moral failure.....:)
I don't require salvation.

Especially not from the evil wrath of your vengeful deity.

BECAUSE HE'S IMAGINARY!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#466972 Oct 10, 2013
There's no such thing as 'USED TO BE' a christian. If you're not a REAL child of God TODAY, you weren't a real child of God back when you used to 'use' the christian identity. Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.

“My Karma Killed Your Dogma”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#466973 Oct 10, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Don't flatter yourself, you delusional, pole-smoking toad.
<quoted text>
Because you keep earning it.*Duh!!*
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
but but the whole point of what i said is that i don't give you back what you deserve when you act nasty and call me names.....:(
You.
Keep.
Earning.
It.

You continue to deny responsibility for your own words here; I shall continue to hold you responsible for your own words. You are filthy, vile, degrading and insulting toward women, and you think it's all cool by your god. That makes you a putz.

I have told you over a dozen times to stop calling me "hon" or I will call you "c*ck sucker"; you insist on calling me "hon" anyway, thereby denying responsibility for your own words; so I continue to call you c*ck sucker, thereby holding you responsible for your own words.

And you sit there telling yourself, "But...but...but I don't *wanna* understand! I want *my* way 'cause jesus says so!!"

Fuck your jesus. You don't get your way, not with me.

Am I getting through to you yet?

If you want to learn how to set a proper example of how a christian ought to act, I suggest you consult with Al Garcia or Riverside Redneck, and quit allying yourself with losers like Bunghole Bongo or nanoanalboy. Shit, even T-Town Clown is better than those two!! Even *he* has his better moments, few and far between as they may be.

Location hidden

#466974 Oct 10, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Ohyeah. Same old, same old.
W_N!! How're you doin', ragazza?

Location hidden

#466975 Oct 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't believe in you and mac either and yet here you are manifesting your presence all the time.....;)
Why doesn't your buybull god manifest its presence?

Location hidden

#466976 Oct 10, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> It's your claim that he did. Now it's up to you to prove it. No one has to prove that what you say is correct but you, silly homophobic, married, bisexual little bigoted hypocrite.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's been proven to me
Either you're lying, or you have no faith. Pick one.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>and i honestly don't care if you believe it or not;
Then why do you keep bragging about it and trying to push it on us? Why do you contine to come here, looking for validation?

Location hidden

#466977 Oct 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i've become objective instead of defensive, hateful and combative. there's less stress this way and you really should try it for yourself cuz as we all know, stress leads to all kinds of physical problems....:-)
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"Objective"?
*helpless laughter*
He's just proving that he doesn't know what the word means.

Location hidden

#466978 Oct 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>So, do you have comparable objective evidence for your deity?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
not for you (unless you show signs of humility and repentence)!:)
Translation: "You're not supposed to ask for evidence, you're supposed to just believe."

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#466979 Oct 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"Humility"? Why should I be humble? I know who and what I am.
And repentance?(note spelling). What should I be repentant for?
I've done some things I regret, but I've fixed them.
sure......as i see it, you, yourself and you will be together alone for all eternity so you should be very confident and happy in yourself!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#466980 Oct 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I don't require salvation.
Especially not from the evil wrath of your vengeful deity.
BECAUSE HE'S IMAGINARY!!!
sure.....please see message above:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#466981 Oct 11, 2013
Don't flatter yourself, you delusional, pole-smoking toad.
<quoted text>
Because you keep earning it.*Duh!!*
<quoted text>
You.
Keep.
Earning.
It.
You continue to deny responsibility for your own words here; I shall continue to hold you responsible for your own words. You are filthy, vile, degrading and insulting toward women, and you think it's all cool by your god. That makes you a putz.
I have told you over a dozen times to stop calling me "hon" or I will call you "c*ck sucker"; you insist on calling me "hon" anyway, thereby denying responsibility for your own words; so I continue to call you c*ck sucker, thereby holding you responsible for your own words.
And you sit there telling yourself, "But...but...but I don't *wanna* understand! I want *my* way 'cause jesus says so!!"
Fuck your jesus. You don't get your way, not with me.
Am I getting through to you yet?
If you want to learn how to set a proper example of how a christian ought to act, I suggest you consult with Al Garcia or Riverside Redneck, and quit allying yourself with losers like Bunghole Bongo or nanoanalboy. Shit, even T-Town Clown is better than those two!! Even *he* has his better moments, few and far between as they may be.
too funny!

you've been hatefull to me all along, but at times i called you hon and that's the thing you're insinuating makes me a vile and disgusting person!

if loving you is wrong, hon, i don't wanna be right;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#466982 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Why doesn't your buybull god manifest its presence?
here's the deal kait - in the very same way that i'm getting to know you through your written words, we can get to know God through His! i.e., i've never seen you physically or heard you speak audibly but we've had a 'relationship' for a few years now and we know how each other communicates, how we feel about things and what we believe. even if you dictated your ideas to someone else to write because you couldn't for one reason or another, it would still be you who i've been relating to:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#466983 Oct 11, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> It's your claim that he did. Now it's up to you to prove it. No one has to prove that what you say is correct but you, silly homophobic, married, bisexual little bigoted hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Either you're lying, or you have no faith. Pick one.
<quoted text>
Then why do you keep bragging about it and trying to push it on us? Why do you contine to come here, looking for validation?
"Then why do you keep bragging about it and trying to push it on us? Why do you contine to come here, looking for validation?"

why do you?;)

The Borderland of Sol

#466984 Oct 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sure......as i see it, you, yourself and you will be together alone for all eternity so you should be very confident and happy in yourself!:)
So you imagine.

I find the notion amusing.

The Borderland of Sol

#466985 Oct 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sure.....please see message above:)
See my last.

Youse funny.

The Borderland of Sol

#466986 Oct 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>So, do you have comparable objective evidence for your deity?
<quoted text>
Translation: "You're not supposed to ask for evidence, you're supposed to just believe."
Wassie's still thrashing about a lot, isn't he?

Wonder if he knows that attracts sharks and piraŮas...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#466987 Oct 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
too funny!
you've been hatefull to me all along, but at times i called you hon and that's the thing you're insinuating makes me a vile and disgusting person!
if loving you is wrong, hon, i don't wanna be right;)
You're never right, goofy.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#466988 Oct 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There's no such thing as 'USED TO BE' a christian. If you're not a REAL child of God TODAY, you weren't a real child of God back when you used to 'use' the christian identity. Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
You're pretending silly.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#466989 Oct 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>So you imagine.
I find the notion amusing.
for your sake, you'd better hope you're right; even though the accounts of people being aware of events and surroundings even to minute details when they've been revived after being pronounced clinically dead are too numerous to document!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 826,567
want to taktoJeff Mills 9 min jean4 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min lovewithin 40,115
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Anthony MN 583,226
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min AN NFL FAN 121,625
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 55 min girls united states 114
sex (May '13) 58 min girls united states 147
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr trifecta1 611,793
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr lightbeamrider 176,433
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr robertxiong 98,926
More from around the web