Why I’m no longer a Christian

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#467779 Nov 14, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, please don't use words you know not the meaning of, in your pathetic and pitiful attempt to impress yourself, all you're doing is unveiling your despicable ignorance and frightening stupidity. Second, I lead people TO the Church, not away from it, and at the same time I intellectually and sometimes even physically destroy no good, rotten, pieces of Hell-bound Shi*s like yourself. And the fact that a worthless scum*ag like YOU is bothered by my wonderful methodology tells me I AM DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!!!!
And I am only a "malevolent, vituperative, insolent a-hole" to Anti-Christ vitriolic Demons in human form such as yourself. And the fact that you took the time and energy to write that, clearly demonstrates that I AM GETTING TO YOU.......GETTING TO YOU BIG TIME. And you know what the best part is? I'm gonna keep on doing this until the day I die. And there's nothing a gutless, rank coward like yourself can do about it, except get more mad, more upset, and more frustrated. And furthermore, a faithless, atheist, Christ-hating piece of good for nothing garbage like yourself, does not get to tell ME about scripture or quote Jesus, or quote the Bible......it doesn't work that way, you hypocritical, two-face douchebag. You do not get to quote, cite, or refer to that which you blaspheme with every fuc*ing miserable breath you take and don't believe in. And as far as "being worthy to discuss with you" you're not even worthy to discuss anything with a fuc*ing Boll Weevil.......you stupid son of a bitch. Now go get a fuc*ing education a-hole.
If I lived in NJ, i'd locate your supposed church, and hand out fliers of these posts to the people who do come to hear you speak.

It would be you, that will have a rude awakening.

In fact, I think I will do this the next time I am in Union City.

It actually sounds like pretty much of a good time to see you melt down in public.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#467784 Nov 14, 2013
It sounds like you've given up on God, when you should have given up on "religion" – God is God, religion is man. And what people call "the church" they usually mean the building where people gather. When in reality the church are the people themselves. I agree, the traditional pre-packaged 'God in a can' where you go into a building and sit on a bench and listen to some other human (who's no better than you are by the way) tell you about THEIR idea of what God meant when He had that passage in the Bible written centuries ago, well that experience can be pretty empty. I had someone tell me years ago, she sees more evidence and feels closer to God standing naked on a mountaintop in the summer, watching the sunset nature, then she ever did in a traditional church service. I tend to agree! I feel closer to God having sex with my wife and watching little kids at play, that I ever did in a Sunday morning church service.

Albuquerque, NM

#467785 Nov 14, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
You unimaginably ignorant co*ksucker you.....Christianity CAN'T POSSIBLY BE DESTROYED you infinite jackass.....if it could, it would not have lasted OVER TWO THOUSAND YEARS AND COUNTING!!!! You despicable Demon. More than two thousand years of anti-Christian Demons in human form such as yourself COULD NOT DESTROY IT, Darwin COULD NOT DESTROY IT, Nietzsche COULD NOT DESTROY IT, Bertrand Russell COULD NOT DESTROY IT, H.L. Mencken COULD NOT DESTROY IT, Christopher Hitchens COULD NOT DESTROY IT, Richard Dawkins COULD NOT DESTROY IT, etc, etc, etc, and etc to the infinite power. It is the DIVINE UNFOLDING OF THE WILL OF GOD..........AND JESUS CHRIST IS GOD.......so therefore, is is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DESTROY CHRISTIANITY..........And that burns a hole in your wretched soul with the force of a bucket of acid. And THAT makes me very, very, very happy. You pitiful piece of sh*t.
Thanks for helping destroy the religion. I'm continuously counting on you and you haven't failed me yet.

Albuquerque, NM

#467786 Nov 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
agree mr James Bond?
you are 1000% right,
ben Adam claim to be reincarnated jesus from 10 AD,and son of ceasar Caligula,
one week ago he claimed to be reincarnated prophet muhammad,
and fe days ago he reveal that he is I AM (YHVH)
he is not only jerkoff,but also complete retard goof, only to be in the hands of dr Shrink drilling his brain and throw through plastic tube little bit fluids every day to he rabbit brain?
you sounds like dr reality- convertd moslim to the local church ???
Okay everyone....SHHHHH!!!!

Troll to troll covnersation taking place.

Let's listen in......

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#467793 Nov 14, 2013
Viking must be off her meds. Posting hate and lies nonstop on several threads today.

Albuquerque, NM

#467796 Nov 14, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again you impotent retard, I quoted the Bible, NOT the Catholic Church. And the Catholic Church's interpretation was NOT used, the word of God was. Strike three.
Wrong again PVP - the Catholic Church gave you the Bible you think you know.

Learn history before you really start making yourself look stupid.

Albuquerque, NM

#467797 Nov 14, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I already proved to you that CHRISTIANITY CAN'T POSSIBLY BE DESTROYED.........Which part do you not understand????
YOU UTTERLY PATHETIC COC*SUC*ER!!!!!!!!!!
It will - and like you, I'm assisting.

Albuquerque, NM

#467798 Nov 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Viking must be off her meds. Posting hate and lies nonstop on several threads today.
I'm starting to think that PVP and sghrink are one in the same.

They do have the same repeated message.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#467799 Nov 14, 2013
BLUEEYED CHILD OF FORTUNE wrote:
<quoted text>
I own you soul..........I really, really do.
Sorry. My essence will return to God when I die.

You have no power over it. Neither does the Satan you worship.
AntiChrist

College Station, TX

#467803 Nov 14, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
It will - and like you, I'm assisting.
Hey, how goes it? It's good to see there is still some intelligent life here. I will encourage Viking to continue talking. In my capacity as a counter-evangelist, I often invite those who question Christianity or are actively being proselytized by the "faithful" to come here and witness first hand those who claim to be Christians. I make a point that Christianity doesn't change what people are or how they act. If someone is a reprobate, being baptized and becoming a "new creature in Christ" doesn't change who they are; they simply become a reprobate for Jesus.
If some of them had doubts, after seeing the rants by Viking they certainly don't now. Viking, T-Town Clown and those like them make my job so much easier. There is just something about a walking, talking Christian asshole that demonstrates exactly what I teach.
AntiChrist

College Station, TX

#467806 Nov 14, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO - PVP is a fundamentalist teenager posing as some prideul armchair, freelance evangelist, whom is probably a child of a minister, in which was sheltered as a child, and forced to be part of a religion he didn't fully understand.
Now that he has grown up a little, he is realizing what the world has shown him, and he now is angered and speaking the way he does to others, to help comfort himself in his own misery and shortcomings. He probably doesn't know any better, otherwise, he would show respect for others and their beliefs.
It is sort of sad to see children developing like this.
All because of Christianity.
*sighs*
As always, there is hope for him, but it requires him to make the first move.
I hope he does - in order to foster that change in him.
Probably one of Fred Phelps illegitimate children.

Albuquerque, NM

#467808 Nov 14, 2013
AntiChrist wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably one of Fred Phelps illegitimate children.
LOL

NICE!!

:o)

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#467809 Nov 14, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you something Scooter? HOW DO YOU TYPE WITH A STRAIGHT JACKET ON!!!!!
I don't have a straight jacket, but obviously you think with a straight jacket on your mind, which is really quite pathetic. Normally I would ignore someone of your ilk, but in the interest of trying to educate you from your own scriptures, I'll make an exception. Know that I will continue to ignore your rants and try to help you understand, using your own scriptures, that the bible is anything but infallible.

Lesson 1

McKenna’s Axiom

“Understanding consists of assimilation of patterns encountered in the external world...understanding progresses [with] the assimilation of novel forms of patterns and the modification of previously perceived patterns that such novel patterns introduce. One of the chief resistances to this progress…is the dogmatic tendency to adhere to orthodox modes of assigned patterns [even] when confronted with novel details that call for a reordering of understanding.”

You fit the second part because Christians have a "...dogmatic tendency to adhere to orthodox modes of assigned patterns [even] when confronted with novel details that call for a reordering of understanding.”

I will attempt to give you novel details about your bible that, hopefully, will cause you to reorder and progress your understanding.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#467811 Nov 14, 2013
For Viking:

Lesson 2

The Christian doctrine of original sin.

According to this doctrine, the Serpent caused Adam and Eve to sin and Adam’s sin was passed onto all men. First there is nothing to indicate the “Serpent “in this story is Satan, except church dogma. Second, the doctrine of original sin is impossible because of God’s law in Deuteronomy 24:16 which states:

“Fathers shall not be put to death for the sins of their children, nor shall children be put to death for the sins of their fathers; a person shall be put to death for his own sin.”

Adam’s sin was his own and did not affect his descendants. Original sin does not exist; it was an invention of the Christian church.

Original sin, sometimes called ancestral sin, according to a doctrine proposed in Christian theology, is humanity's state of sin resulting from the Fall of Man. It is regarded as the general condition of sinfulness into which humans are born, distinct from the actual sins that a person commits. This teaching explicitly states that original sin does not have the character of a personal fault in any individual, but human beings bear the guilt from Adam and Eve's sin. The prevailing view held in Eastern Orthodoxy is that human beings bear no guilt for the sin of Adam and Eve. The doctrine of original sin exists only in the Western Christian church.

The doctrine was first developed in 2nd-century by Irenaeus, Bishop of Lyon and codified at the council of Nicea in 325 AD. Prior to this the doctrine did not exist. It is actually in direct conflict to Torah. Deuteronomy 24:16 specifically states:

“Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor shall children be put to death for their fathers; a person shall be put to death for his own sin.“

If God’s law forbids children being held accountable for the sins of the fathers, this would apply equally to the sins committed by Adam. The doctrine of original sin is false.

It is nothing more than church dogma.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#467812 Nov 14, 2013
For Viking:

Lesson 3

This part deals with the serpent and God in Eden. Most people who are familiar with this passage read it through the eyes of church dogma.

God never cursed Adam’s flesh, he cursed the ground:

“Then to Adam He said,“Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying,‘You shall not eat of it’:“Cursed is the ground for your sake; in toil you shall eat of it all the days of your life. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you, and you shall eat the herb of the field. In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread ‘till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for dust you are, and to dust you shall return.”
- Genesis 3:18-19

He later rescinded that curse in Genesis 8:21:
“…Then the LORD said in His heart,“I will never again curse the ground for man’s sake.”

This also conflicts with the Christian doctrine which teaches the Messiah could not be born from the seed of a man because his flesh was corrupt. God did not curse Adam’s flesh.

However he did curse Eve’s flesh:

To the woman He said:
“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; in pain you shall bring forth children;
Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”

Eve’s curse was a curse of the flesh, and if anything, the Messiah could not have been born of a woman because HER FLESH was cursed. Unlike Adams' curse, Eves' curse was never rescinded.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#467814 Nov 14, 2013
For Viking:

Lesson 4

God Lied: The Serpent Told the Truth

Genesis 2:16-17(KJV):

And the LORD God commanded the man, saying,“Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

I had to use the New King James Version of the bible for this passage because to scholars, this passage is so blatantly wrong that in subsequent versions it was changed to cover the fact that God lied.

For instance, in the NIV the passage reads:

“You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.” Genesis 2:16-17(NIV)

Notice the the phrase “for in the day that you eat “was changed to “for when you eat from it “. The word “day” has been omitted because, contrary to what God said, Adam did NOT die the DAY he ate the fruit, just as the serpent said in Genesis 3:1-5:

“Has God indeed said,‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?” And the woman said to the serpent,“We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said,‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’” Then the serpent said to the woman,“You will not surely die. For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

First notice the woman did not relay Gods exact words. She omitted then added. She omitted by saying “God has said,‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’” when God actually said “…for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.” Then she added by saying “nor shall you touch it, lest you die” which God did not say.

At any rate, God’s warning that “…for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.” did not come to pass. Adam lived for 930 years (Genesis 5:5). So in this sense God lied because Adam did not die the day he ate of the fruit, and the serpent told the truth because not only did Adam live well beyond the day he ate of the fruit, he also acquired the knowledge of good and evil just as the serpent said he would. In fact God himself later gave this same knowledge of good and evil to man in the form of the Torah.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#467815 Nov 14, 2013
For Viking:

Lesson 4

Genesis 6:1-2:

“When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.“

Who were the “sons of God”? This passage has mystified Christians for ages. However it was explained very clearly in The Book of Enoch (chapters 6-7), a book the council of Nicea banned in 325 AD under penalty of death because it exposed the Christian Church as apostate (chapter 93, v.7-9)[1], as well as other errors, omissions, and distortions in church dogma.

It was also banned because it has God blaming all sin on a messenger named Azazel, and not the church’s invention, Satan:

“And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.'
Book of Enoch, chapter 10, verse 8-9

Enoch also exposed the Christian Church as apostate

[1]“And after that in the seventh week (Daniel 9:24-27) shall an apostate generation arise, and many shall be its deeds,
And all its deeds shall be apostate.” The Book of Enoch, chapter 93, v.7-9

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#467816 Nov 14, 2013
ATHEIST SCUM KILLER wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll
If you could only be as clever understanding what I posted as you think you are at insults you might be perceived as only being ignorant. But Like old AC says:

"Ignorance can be cured with knowledge. Stupidity is terminal."

AC

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#467817 Nov 14, 2013
ATHEIST SCUM KILLER wrote:
<quoted text>
More worthless SPAM
AWWWW! Are you not getting enough love and attention from your mommy and daddy? That's O.K. because good old daddy AC will give you all the attention you deserve!(ominous reference)

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#467818 Nov 14, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. The Bible is infallible and God is infallible, the problem is people like YOU don't know how to read it or properly interpret it, so therefore you erroneously call it fallible. Not to mention that you take things out of context and arbitrarily quote verses to suit your twisted and severely misguided purpose. I will give you a perfect example, you said that JESUS failed because as YOU put it, "where in this world does the Lion lie with the Lamb" That is going to happen AFTER THE SECOND COMING, AFTER JESUS CHRIST COMES DOWN FROM HEAVEN AND ESTABLISHES HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH..........NOT BEFORE. Jesus has not come back yet, so OBVIOUSLY there is no such place on Earth..........YET. You see what I'm talking about? You, my silly child, do NOT know how to properly read scripture. Go back to Sunday School please.....please.
I say again..........THE BIBLE IS INFALLIBLE AND SO IS GOD!!!!!!
1) I proved above that the Bible IS fallible.

2) There is NO prophecy that the Messiah would come, FAIL, and get to come back around for a second chance to finally get it right. The claims that Jesus will come back again were NOT from the prophets, but from the wishful thinking of his followers who needed to explain why they continued to follow a failed Messiah wanna-be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 654,228
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Joe Fortuna 973,879
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 5 min andy 45
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 13 min Johnny 832
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min nanoanomaly 64,210
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min Steve III 45,256
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 51 min Toby 106,563
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 281,905
More from around the web