Gut Stomper

United States

#467008 Oct 13, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:You.
Keep.
Earning.
It.
You continue to deny responsibility for your own words here; I shall continue to hold you responsible for your own words. You are filthy, vile, degrading and insulting toward women, and you think it's all cool by your god. That makes you a putz.
I have told you over a dozen times to stop calling me "hon" or I will call you "c*ck sucker"; you insist on calling me "hon" anyway, thereby denying responsibility for your own words; so I continue to call you c*ck sucker, thereby holding you responsible for your own words.
And you sit there telling yourself, "But...but...but I don't *wanna* understand! I want *my* way 'cause jesus says so!!"
Fuck your jesus. You don't get your way, not with me.
Am I getting through to you yet?
<quoted text>
You're a liar, and you know it.
<quoted text>
No, I said it's condescending and offensive, and what's your response? You keep on doing it, against my wishes. And you want me to *admire* you for that.
<quoted text>
You don't know what love is, c*cksucker.
What a sad, pathetic life you must have when the highlight of your existence is another nightly meltdown on Topix.
duststorm

League City, TX

#467009 Oct 13, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
There are only aliens in the clouds.
Do you belong to the "Heaven's Gate" crew?
Anyhow - no matter, when you transcend this world and go to another world, as described by NDE experiences, I will welcome you alongside Jesus. Please be sure to kneel.
What is not clear about this?
I believe what Jesus said. I'm sorry you don't.
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
I notice you retracted your ridiculous statement that people have died and gone to heaven and come back here to earth. That was the reason I asked you if rigor mortis had set in.
Thank you for clearing the confusion by re-naming your scenario a near-death experience.
You and I know that once you are dead, you are dead as a doornail. Bodily fluids are coagulating, skin color is changing, temp has dropped and body feels cold to the touch, lungs haven't respirated for hours, gas accumulates in the abdominal cavity.
Consult a mortician. What do I know of the finer points of the condition of a mere husk of a human as it quickly begins to deteriorate.
duststorm

League City, TX

#467010 Oct 13, 2013
he didn't die for yours or anyone's sins, as "sin" is still present in this world. You are believing a ruse.
- no Jesus didn't rise again on the 3rd day, unless it was in Spiritual form or he wasn't dead at all.
FYI - many people have "died" and came back to life well after their death, but you don't believe those individuals did so for your sins. Why not?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story...
http://calvininjax.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/m...
Well?
You are a fraud.
I understand why you like to divert, as it affects your belief to the core.
You'd rather believe lies than believe Jesus and his teachings.
You are an ignorant little boy. Your statement, "Many people have "died" and come back to life well after their death.
You should have encapsulated the word "death" in quotes. Since you did not, you revealed just exactly how confused you are on bedrock concepts of life and death.
Have you never seen a dead mouse, a dead badger, a dead deer, a dead plant, a dead whale?
duststorm

League City, TX

#467011 Oct 13, 2013

"I believe that Jesus died for my sins and rose again the third day, according to the scriptures"
- no he didn't die for yours or anyone's sins, as "sin" is still present in this world. You are believing a ruse.
Well?
You are a fraud.
I understand why you like to divert, as it affects your belief to the core.
You'd rather believe lies than believe Jesus and his teachings.
So it comes out that your basis for not believing that Jesus died for our sins is that "sin" is still present in this world???

Answer: The part about sin being over with does not occur until the thousand-year reign of Christ.

Meanwhile, it is Bible truth that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world. As a sinless human sacrifice, he was tortured, crucified, died as humans die, was 3 days in the tomb, gained the victory over death, and arose alive again.

So if that is the only sticking point standing between you and eternal life, choose eternal life. Today.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#467012 Oct 13, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
So it comes out that your basis for not believing that Jesus died for our sins is that "sin" is still present in this world???
Answer: The part about sin being over with does not occur until the thousand-year reign of Christ.
Meanwhile, it is Bible truth that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world. As a sinless human sacrifice, he was tortured, crucified, died as humans die, was 3 days in the tomb, gained the victory over death, and arose alive again.
So if that is the only sticking point standing between you and eternal life, choose eternal life. Today.
Hast thou considered Job, and upright man who fears God and shuns evil?? Who are you??
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#467013 Oct 13, 2013
Hi Dust.
duststorm

League City, TX

#467014 Oct 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That's the claim, Dusty.
It's not evidence.
It's certainly not proof.
If a person believes God's word, then he will believe that all scripture is inspired of God.
If he does not believe, then the word of God has no meaning to him.
duststorm

League City, TX

#467015 Oct 13, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hi Dust.
Hey, Doc, I saw the fall color is just getting ready to be at its peak in your area.

You know, for a week or so, I thought WaterNymph may have died and gone on to perdition.

Turns out she was in for knee surgery.
duststorm

League City, TX

#467016 Oct 13, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit, spam & lies.
Y'got nothin'.
Oogah-Boogah, you got nothin'.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#467017 Oct 13, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Doc, I saw the fall color is just getting ready to be at its peak in your area.
You know, for a week or so, I thought WaterNymph may have died and gone on to perdition.
Funny you mentioned her, because a week ago, or so, I was wondered if she was still posting on 'Why I was never a REAL christian to begin with'....uh, I mean that other forum. I'll tell you one thing, just like a lot of native Americans, she seems like she's gonna' FIGHT against the Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus Christ all the way until she draws her last. I just don't understand why some people have made up their minds to fight with all their might against the One so many many others will worship, praise, and adorn for all of eternity after this current, fallen age has ended. You got any idea, Dusty??
duststorm

League City, TX

#467018 Oct 13, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Funny you mentioned her, because a week ago, or so, I was wondered if she was still posting on 'Why I was never a REAL christian to begin with'....uh, I mean that other forum. I'll tell you one thing, just like a lot of native Americans, she seems like she's gonna' FIGHT against the Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus Christ all the way until she draws her last. I just don't understand why some people have made up their minds to fight with all their might against the One so many many others will worship, praise, and adorn for all of eternity after this current, fallen age has ended. You got any idea, Dusty??
Earth Goddess New Age beliefs, Mormonism from birth, Native American spiritism from heritage. WaterNymph has stated several times that she can pay for her own sin, and that she in fact prefers to pay for her own sin. She resents a Savior who took her destiny in his hands without consulting her.
foretold

AOL

#467019 Oct 13, 2013

coming Global Awakening____

duststorm

League City, TX

#467020 Oct 13, 2013
foretold wrote:
coming Global Awakening____
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rg-Eeir46_sXX
The anti-Christ and the false prophet are two different men.
Who are you saying is at the negotiating table in Israel who is the Anti-Christ? Name him. Say the name.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#467021 Oct 13, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth Goddess New Age beliefs, Mormonism from birth, Native American spiritism from heritage. WaterNymph has stated several times that she can pay for her own sin, and that she in fact prefers to pay for her own sin. She resents a Savior who took her destiny in his hands without consulting her.
Make no mistake about it, even though MEN have committed the vast majority of evil and wickedness over the ages, there WILL be female human souls in HELL, as well. How sad. I don't even WANT to imagine the thought of my precious mother being in a dark, hopeless place where there will be no hope for her soul......I love my mother more than any other human being in this world, and being in heaven...wouldn't be heaven...if I knew she was in hell. That's why the Lord has WARNED us that we A-R-E 'the keepers' of our loved ones! But, anyway, as far as MY mother is concerned....she's already got her 'ticket to paradise'.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#467022 Oct 13, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Doc, I saw the fall color is just getting ready to be at its peak in your area.
Still wishing people dead? How very Christian of you.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#467023 Oct 13, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Funny you mentioned her, because a week ago, or so, I was wondered if she was still posting on 'Why I was never a REAL christian to begin with'....uh, I mean that other forum. I'll tell you one thing, just like a lot of native Americans, she seems like she's gonna' FIGHT against the Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus Christ all the way until she draws her last. I just don't understand why some people have made up their minds to fight with all their might against the One so many many others will worship, praise, and adorn for all of eternity after this current, fallen age has ended. You got any idea, Dusty??
Maybe she prefers the Great Spirit to your tyrant of a god. Who seems to be made in YOUR image, sending everyone to hell.

I wouldn't blame her.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#467024 Oct 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And you may keep denying verifiable, repeatable evidence all you want.
Denying facts doesn't make them go away.
Insisting on myth doesn't make it true.
i know, huh? so why DO you gaytheists ignore all the facts but instead love gaytheism???

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#467025 Oct 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i know, huh? so why DO you gaytheists ignore all the facts but instead love gaytheism???
And yet again, you duck the point, and respond with irrelevancies.

FYI: I'm an atheist. I'm not gay. Try to keep your sh!t straight.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#467026 Oct 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And yet again, you duck the point, and respond with irrelevancies.
FYI: I'm an atheist. I'm not gay. Try to keep your sh!t straight.
"FYI: I'm an atheist. I'm not gay"

they're the same thing morally; hence the term that i have coined -*GAYTHEIST*(patent pending;)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#467027 Oct 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"FYI: I'm an atheist. I'm not gay"
they're the same thing morally; hence the term that i have coined -*GAYTHEIST*(patent pending;)
Hmm. Is that like "I'm a christian, I'm not a moron"?

"Chroron"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 55,678
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 649,667
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Student 44,921
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 1 hr pearlofagirl 13
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,282
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr courteous europhobe 281,468
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 1 hr andet1987 37
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa 106,051
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 12 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 hr Hangman 972,378
More from around the web