Why I’m no longer a Christian

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#466935 Oct 9, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
Kait the Donkey Bait.
*snort*
Sorry you missed the smart train and ended up on the back of the fucktard wagon, then fell out and into the dumbass ditch. Again.

Try wearing a seat belt.
Gut Stomper

Sweetwater, TN

#466936 Oct 9, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you missed the smart train and ended up on the back of the fucktard wagon, then fell out and into the dumbass ditch. Again.
Try wearing a seat belt.
Please never breed. Stick with donkeys.

Always use a condom.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#466938 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
?
??
You were gone?
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself, you delusional, pole-smoking toad.
<quoted text>
Because you keep earning it.*Duh!!*
but but the whole point of what i said is that i don't give you back what you deserve when you act nasty and call me names.....:(

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#466939 Oct 10, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Good times, eh?
Ohyeah. Same old, same old.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#466940 Oct 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hate Cristians. Neither does Nymph.
After all, statistically, most of our friends and loved ones are Christian.
Can't speak for Nymph, but I don't like you personally.
He doesn't understand the difference between disliking him and disliking Christians as a whole. He thinks if you dislike 'him', you can't mean just him. It can't be the smarmy, stinking remarks he's made all along and the uninvited sexual remarks. Oh no. It has to be all of Christendom.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#466941 Oct 10, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the pathetic whine of a christer "If you don't agree with me then you hate God."
Their own deity would snuff them out for blasphemy if it existed.
"Lie for Jesus!"
Brag on God!
You're absolutely correct. If his God existed, he wouldn't exist. He would be totally annihilated. No God would suffer his revolt against it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#466942 Oct 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU, mac, are a person who couldn't care less about their creator just like the people were in noah's day.
"as it was in the days of noah, so shall it be in the end"
what part of this do you refuse to process and why?
or, if you prefer - what do you believe, if not Creation?:)
He's an atheist, dillweed. He doesn't 'believe' in any sort of creator. Period. What don't you understand about the word atheist?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#466943 Oct 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
what sort of behaviour do you suppose generates affection in others?
He doesn't have a clue, Karl.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#466944 Oct 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're gaytheistic - go figure.....
And you're a real winner...a homophobic, misogynistic bisexual guy out looking for love in any bar that's open.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#466945 Oct 10, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus didn't say anything in Revelation, you are making things up and trying to mislead others from the facts.
BTW _ I do respoect the words attributed to Jesus. Big difference than believing some guy who lived decades after Jesus, could even know what Jesus said.
Your claim is still nonsense.
He won't understand that NASL.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#466946 Oct 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Sure. I like the philosophy attributed to the Jesus, also.
Buddha's, too - they're pretty much the same.
But Christianity lost its rudder, back in the day, and took to drifting with the currents.
Pity. It showed promise there, briefly.
Christianity never saw a rudder. Jesus' teachings did and still do. And I agree that the Buddha's teachings are much like Jesus. And the Tao has some of the same. Pity Christians like wassie can't see the teachings of Jesus through the BS of Paul.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#466947 Oct 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
prove that Jesus didn't talk to john on the isle of patmos!
It's your claim that he did. Now it's up to you to prove it. No one has to prove that what you say is correct but you, silly homophobic, married, bisexual little bigoted hypocrite.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#466948 Oct 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
and gaytheists don't get any special treatment or minority satus from me, sir!
Attack the person because you don't have the sense and knowledge to debate what they say. Yeah, that's a good boy.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#466949 Oct 10, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>The island's original name was "Letois," after the goddess Artemis, daughter of Leto. Prove that Patmos didn't come into existence thanks to her divine intervention. Patmos existed as an island at the bottom of the sea. Deer-huntress Artemis frequently paid visits to Caria, the mainland across the shore from Patmos, where she had a shrine on Mount Latmos. There, she used to meet up with the moon goddess Selene, who cast her light on the ocean, revealing the sunken island of Patmos. Selene was always trying to get Artemis to bring the sunken island to the surface and, hence, to life. Selene finally convinced Artemis, who, in turn, elicited her brother Apollo's help, in order to persuade Zeus to allow the island to arise from the sea. Zeus agreed, and the island emerged from the water. The Sun dried up the land and brought life to it. Gradually, inhabitants from the surrounding areas, including Mount Latmos, settled on the island and named it "Letois" in honour of Artemis. Prove that didn't happen.
Wassie probably has his hands over his ears and is going 'LALALALALALALA' until real knowledge leaves his head.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#466950 Oct 10, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Christianity never saw a rudder. Jesus' teachings did and still do. And I agree that the Buddha's teachings are much like Jesus. And the Tao has some of the same. Pity Christians like wassie can't see the teachings of Jesus through the BS of Paul.
No argument here.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#466951 Oct 10, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Just 'nother average day , huh?
Hope yer doin' well, Nymph :)
I'm doing great, Senecus. Just got back from the Dr and don't have to see him again for 6 weeks. Wish I had had this knee replacement years ago.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#466952 Oct 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
shaddupayurface & prove it yourself!
In other words, you can't disprove any of it. No one thought you would have the sense to do so, but you prove every time you respond to real history of myths that you know nothing.

The Borderland of Sol

#466953 Oct 10, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> He doesn't understand the difference between disliking him and disliking Christians as a whole. He thinks if you dislike 'him', you can't mean just him. It can't be the smarmy, stinking remarks he's made all along and the uninvited sexual remarks. Oh no. It has to be all of Christendom.
That's the only way they can claim that there religion is "persecuted".

Really, I'm just one guy, and I just pick on a-holes.

The Borderland of Sol

#466954 Oct 10, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Attack the person because you don't have the sense and knowledge to debate what they say. Yeah, that's a good boy.
Love that word "gaytheist". Talk about combining bigotries!

Anyone using it is automatically condemned as a bigot (and probably racist, misogynistic, and Fascist, to boot).
By their own words, yet.

The Borderland of Sol

#466955 Oct 10, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> In other words, you can't disprove any of it. No one thought you would have the sense to do so, but you prove every time you respond to real history of myths that you know nothing.
He can't even dispute it.

Totally brainwashed, and dumber than the eqivalent mass of falling masonry.

I wonder which of those is the cause, and which the effect...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min It aint necessari... 854,902
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 50 min raj 276
harun mat saat (Mar '11) 53 min Allah Maha Agong 126
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Brian_G 1,012
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 596,372
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 40,712
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr USawarringIdiotSo... 177,177
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 612,621
More from around the web