Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is. With you being specific in your query, I can answer.
I don't listen to Jesus, but utilize the teachigns that some guy scribed that are attributed to Jesus.
As no one really knows for sure that Jesus lived at all, the teachings associated to him, to me, are valid for use in living my life on a day-to-day basis.
Unfortunately, you are correct in your statement, all the texts we have to "go on" are penned from someone other than Jesus.
So why do you only accept those teachings that man has deemed for you to believe? If you say you believe in all of Jesus, then do it, and stop playing footsie with the pastor.
let me break our differences down for you and hopefully you can respect them. if not, i'll associate you with the devil:

1 - "but utilize the teachigns that some guy scribed that are attributed to Jesus"

this is a blatant lie since you promote SELF as your god while Jesus promoted the Father and the idea of death to the part of self which opposes putting God and His Kingdom above all else

2 - "As no one really knows for sure that Jesus lived at all"

i categorically reject your idea and believe the Gospels as authentic and accurate from eye witnesses hand-picked by Jesus Himself who died as martyrs so we could have the Truth in all generations

3- "....and stop playing footsie with the pastor"

i exercise discretion in what i receive as from man vs God on a daily basis; i'm doing so now with you, a rejected 'pastor'

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Gaara100 wrote:
@waassuup Did you say God's son ??
When christians blindly believe the lie that Jesus was born on 25th December.. So is the matter with God having a son!. The fatal blow came when bible was compiled in English. Many noted authorities agreed that the misinterprations are too diverse to correct..search the net and you will know what and how bible was altered..
LOL! the bible says NOTHING about Jesus being born on 12/25 - that date came from pagan roman tradition!

get lost dummy!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should try that. Jesus preached Jewish revivalism. In all likelihood, he was a Pharisee of the Hillel school.
sure, and maybe you should submit that picture to 'Awkward Family Photos'!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Most modern scholars, a group of which we are sure that you are not a member, agree that Jesus existed.
Thanks for responding.

Whether he existed or not, is really of no concern for me, when the morals that were taught and attributed to him and fare well with many people.

Why don't you believe Jesus when he states:

(3) Jesus says:

(1) "If those who lead you say to you:Look, the kingdom is in the sky!
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:It is in the sea, then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Some friends of mine used to live right across the street from the parking lot of a Post Office. EVERY Sunday morning, some guy would show up and start preaching to the mail delivery trucks. No people around, just the trucks...
That is one method of not allowing others to talk back to you.

;o)

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
let me break our differences down for you and hopefully you can respect them. if not, i'll associate you with the devil:
Oh I respect everyone for their opinions.

But with you trying to associate me with an unproven entity, goes to show how gullible you are, in addition to disillusioned.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
1 - "but utilize the teachigns that some guy scribed that are attributed to Jesus"
this is a blatant lie since you promote SELF as your god while Jesus promoted the Father and the idea of death to the part of self which opposes putting God and His Kingdom above all else
I don't lie. "Self" is not a god, so you are incorrect there too.

Jesus did promote teh Father, but he also spoke heavily upon how it is us who can only have that belief. Self.

Move past the words and understand their meanings.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i categorically reject your idea and believe the Gospels as authentic and accurate from eye witnesses hand-picked by Jesus Himself who died as martyrs so we could have the Truth in all generations
You can reject my opinion, and it really has no impact upon me.

Correct you beleive fallible men have the ability to define an unproven and supposed infallible being. I am not sure on how you, the only person in the world who thinks they can, especially, when it has been proven that many of the texts you uphold to this extreme level - have been PROVEN NOT TO BE WRITTEN by the person on those texts.

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i exercise discretion in what i receive as from man vs God on a daily basis; i'm doing so now with you, a rejected 'pastor'
No you don't, stop fibbing.

Again you are wrong, I have never been a "pastor", and there are no plans for me to be so either.

Since: Sep 13

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! the bible says NOTHING about Jesus being born on 12/25 - that date came from pagan roman tradition!
get lost dummy!
READ CAREFULLY YOU FOOL ..
i said
1.christians believe about 12-25 blindly..i know its not in the vible.
2. even then the church continues with this copy-cat tradition every year.
3. so jesus being gods son, which is in the vible, can be false too.. u know just to get along...

if indeed god had a son..why isnt there any elder bro. or younger bro. or sis. why not a daughter?
makes me wonder why sum one wud send one's only son to clear the sin of men....on top of that the son claims himself a god !!
so there are more than one god ?? then whats wrong with Zeus and Apollo ?

wassupp baby if u want to make others respect you... speak soft..others will hear u out bro..

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh I respect everyone for their opinions.
But with you trying to associate me with an unproven entity, goes to show how gullible you are, in addition to disillusioned.
<quoted text>
I don't lie. "Self" is not a god, so you are incorrect there too.
Jesus did promote teh Father, but he also spoke heavily upon how it is us who can only have that belief. Self.
<quoted text>
You can reject my opinion, and it really has no impact upon me.
Correct you beleive fallible men have the ability to define an unproven and supposed infallible being. I am not sure on how you, the only person in the world who thinks they can, especially, when it has been proven that many of the texts you uphold to this extreme level - have been PROVEN NOT TO BE WRITTEN by the person on those texts.
<quoted text>
No you don't, stop fibbing.
Again you are wrong, I have never been a "pastor", and there are no plans for me to be so either.
in summary - i have long ago 'moved past your words' and discerned your spirit; that's why i reject them.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Gaara100 wrote:
<quoted text>
READ CAREFULLY YOU FOOL ..
i said
1.christians believe about 12-25 blindly..i know its not in the vible.
2. even then the church continues with this copy-cat tradition every year.
3. so jesus being gods son, which is in the vible, can be false too.. u know just to get along...
if indeed god had a son..why isnt there any elder bro. or younger bro. or sis. why not a daughter?
makes me wonder why sum one wud send one's only son to clear the sin of men....on top of that the son claims himself a god !!
so there are more than one god ?? then whats wrong with Zeus and Apollo ?
wassupp baby if u want to make others respect you... speak soft..others will hear u out bro..
i don't want the respect of anyone who doesn't respect my Master; know what i'm say'n?;)

Since: Sep 13

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't want the respect of anyone who doesn't respect my Master; know what i'm say'n?;)
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm.. as i said before . most of us here , atleast me, believe in the god of adam, abraham, noah, moses, jesus and that mary was indeed a virgin to give birth to jesus. and jesus had the ability to make the dead alive and give sight to blind..i respect ur feelings ..but i dont believe the bible..
i think you should search out some more and maybe you get an answer..jesus is not god ..if you accept that.. U may find tru way..
Clean urself tonight before sleep and ask god to show u and others the path..and maybe god will answer u..

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Gaara100 wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
Hmm.. as i said before . most of us here , atleast me, believe in the god of adam, abraham, noah, moses, jesus and that mary was indeed a virgin to give birth to jesus. and jesus had the ability to make the dead alive and give sight to blind..i respect ur feelings ..but i dont believe the bible..
i think you should search out some more and maybe you get an answer..jesus is not god ..if you accept that.. U may find tru way..
Clean urself tonight before sleep and ask god to show u and others the path..and maybe god will answer u..
if Jesus isn't to you The only begotten Son of God/One with the Father, then you're yet in your sin and you don't know God.

i just tell it like it so maybe you'll come around to the Truth that will make you free. you can't blame a bro for that, can you?:)

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if Jesus isn't to you The only begotten Son of God/One with the Father, then you're yet in your sin and you don't know God.
i just tell it like it so maybe you'll come around to the Truth that will make you free. you can't blame a bro for that, can you?:)
But if you DO believe that about Jesus, then you worship a false god...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you DO believe that about Jesus, then you worship a false god...
i respectfully agree with you that your god is my devil. have a nice day!:)
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong...
Jeremiah 3:12 for I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever.
Zephaniah 1:

12 And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The Lord will not do good, neither will he do evil.

13 Therefore their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof.

14 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Gaara100 wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
You say you believe that Jesus was born of a virgin, brought the dead back to life and gave sight to the blind.
However, you refuse to believe that Jesus is God the Creator, and by so doing you call Jesus a liar when he stated that he and the Father are one.
So you are admitting that you believe in a liar.
VIKING

Union City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You're a liar. There's never been any news article describing such an event anywhere in the media.
That is correct. He is a born liar. No such event ever took place.......NOT EVER. Kaitlin, whose real name is Kevin, is a highly delusional, schizophrenic, transsexual mutation who lives in his very own tortured Twilight Zone. He is a crushing failure in the real world so he is therefore compelled to create his own version of reality. A reality in which Jesus Christ never existed and Hercules is the savior of the world. Kevin is an excellent case study of a satanically possessed jackass gone wild.
callmeRob

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're gaytheistic - go figure.....
I don't have words to express my disrespect for you now.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Yes it is. With you being specific in your query, I can answer.
I don't listen to Jesus, but utilize the teachigns that some guy scribed that are attributed to Jesus.
As no one really knows for sure that Jesus lived at all, the teachings associated to him, to me, are valid for use in living my life on a day-to-day basis.
Unfortunately, you are correct in your statement, all the texts we have to "go on" are penned from someone other than Jesus.
So why do you only accept those teachings that man has deemed for you to believe? If you say you believe in all of Jesus, then do it, and stop playing footsie with the pastor.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I respect your beliefs everytime you post them. I just think you have nothing but personal opinions to substantiate them. Which ultimately, can be classified as "beliefs of another man".

As for the devil comment above - you are clueless. The "devil" is a construct of man, and like your "God", has never been proven to exist.

You are roaming around in circles of despair, put onto you by other men in despair.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
1 - "but utilize the teachings that some guy scribed that are attributed to Jesus"
It is not a lie at all, but based upon facts.

Another error you have in your statement, is that I think "Self" is my god. You are incorrect, yet again. I may promote the ability of an individual to do the things that any religious person can do, without the crutch of that religion. You oppose that, because you can't accept that even what you do here, is directly related to the Self. I'm just wondering why you are so blinded by religion to even understand this basic tenet of life.

Strike one.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Coorection to you statement:
you wrote: "....believe the Gospels as authentic and accurate from eye witnesses hand-picked by Jesus Himself who died as martyrs so we could have the Truth in all generations"
- Correction:
"....believe the Gospels as authentic and accurate from the selected eye witnesses hand-picked by men in order to convery the story of Jesus...."
- yes waaasssuuup - you forgot the critical point that not all of the original 13 Apostles were used to devise the religion you believe is complete. In fact, there are only less than six of thos original 13 Apostles combined with at least two 3rd generation disciples that make up the NT.

Strike two.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I am not a rejected pastor or anyone with religious creditials.

You wrote: "i exercise discretion in what i receive as from man vs God on a daily basis"
- which is Self.

Why do you promote the Self in one statement, and then refute that it exists in the next?

You are confused.
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Gaara100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi , good article !
I was faced with the same problem a few years back.. But i knew that God is present..but i only want to find the correct God and correct path..So luckily i found one religion which has more answers than i have questions !!
I would suggest that you should search for answers outside christianity..
I rejected the bible when i came to know through the internet that jesus was not born on 25th dec..it was a marketing strategy to lure the pagans !!
I have found another abrahamic religion and now i worship the God of Adam, Noah, Moses, jesus and Muhammad pbuh!!
I think we all should worship Gid there is only a matter of which path to follow.we wud have to answer our creator after we die..
Happy searching :)
Gaara, this will serve as a funeral notice: Our fellow poster Dearth of Couth went down the "path" to which you refer. He entered therein by the broad gate.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i respectfully agree with you that your god is my devil. have a nice day!:)
People have always claimed that the Gods of their neighbors were devils. That does not change the fact that you worship a dead human and pretend that he was a god.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 438,901 - 438,920 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

436 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why America is a ROTTEN nation! 1 min Senecus 26
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessarily so 716,806
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Lyndi 171,468
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 255,737
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 223,255
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Gray 114,661
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Dingringsing 93,238
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min Chess 530,173
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••