Why I’m no longer a Christian
BenDover and BeDamned

Hixson, TN

#467554 Nov 10, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto to you.
Remember. Always remember that this was your best effort.

Because I surely will.
BenDover and BeDamned

Hixson, TN

#467555 Nov 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I can't blame you for that.
You need to get back to hitting up these underage chicks and old wrinkled geezers on facebook.
BenDover and BeDamned

Hixson, TN

#467556 Nov 10, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just sick of that little turd.
I'm the Big Shit, botch.
Go choke on a floater.
Pure Viking Wanker

Central Point, OR

#467563 Nov 10, 2013
oo

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PURE VIKING WANKER

Central Point, OR

#467565 Nov 10, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
IT WAS NIETZSCHE!!!!!!!
IT WAS NIETZSCHE!!!!!!
He influenced HITLER AND COUNTLESS OTHER ATHEISTS
TO COMMIT ATROCITIES AGAINST HUMANITY!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ATHEISM!!!!!!!!!
IT WAS NIETZSCHE!!!!!!!IT WAS NIETZCHE!!!!!!!!!!
Hitler and Jesus, sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love, then comes marriage

Then comes the Holocaust

Hitler loved jesus, just like you do.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#467577 Nov 11, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
?? Whew~ Ya' caught me when I am drinking real coffee instead of decaf~
Long version:
I am not trying to fool anyone~ I have known Liam ,Mac and Duane and even Witch for years from other threads~
I am also "Truths"~ I have been here in the topix dungeon since February of 2007~ I gave 'her' a rest as 'she' was at an even 40,000 posts even (yeah embaaarraaaaassing.. but that is what happens when you become a lifer here )
ANYWAYS....
I logged on to my desk top instead of my laptop... which I have been using due to having had veins removed from both legs...and ya' gotta' keep them elevated---- and still had this moniker in que 'here'... so I peeked in to say hi to people I respect and like.
Nymph and Mac ARE two seperate people~ I know them both from other sites.
Regarding hypocrisy~ I am no hypocrite- if I catch myself being one~ I apologize.
I adhere to Jesus teaching about His coming to earth to save the world...not condemn it...therefore I prayerfully ask God to help me to treat people with love and respect.... no matter what their mind set or personality is. If you are familiar with my postings as "Truths"- you will see that I more often than not...do counsel Christians on their misbehavior and their wrongful choices in how they treat others... I am an equal opportunity nuisance -
(c; *wink*
I am sorry about your mood- I hope that you can find help with what ever your heart ache is friend. If you do not believe in any God or Jesus- that is your choice. But please do not condemn everyone for the crimes of the few. Best wishes for you.
Ramen.
PURE VIKING WANKER

Central Point, OR

#467578 Nov 11, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
IT WAS NIETZSCHE!!!!!!!
IT WAS NIETZSCHE!!!!!!
He influenced HITLER AND COUNTLESS OTHER ATHEISTS
TO COMMIT ATROCITIES AGAINST HUMANITY!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ATHEISM!!!!!!!!!
IT WAS NIETZSCHE!!!!!!!IT WAS NIETZCHE!!!!!!!!!!
I slurp Hitler's cock! He loves jesus, and so do I!
PURE VIKING

Central Point, OR

#467580 Nov 11, 2013
Hitler love jesus long time! give special massage with happy ending!!!!!!!!!!
PURE VIKING

Central Point, OR

#467581 Nov 11, 2013
VIKING COCKSUCKER wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you gonna do about it???....You two balled C*nt!!!
you have a condom hanging from your ass. Eeeeewwwwwwww, smelly!! maybe jesus and hitler will suck it out for you!!!!

go eat a floater, you fat turd
PURE VIKING

Central Point, OR

#467582 Nov 11, 2013
PURE VIKING COCKSUCKER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why they don't have the longer ending, but that is completely irrelevant because nothing in the longer ending denies or negates The Resurrection or the Deity of Jesus Christ. It's simply an addition, but it takes away NOTHING from the shorter version. And the shorter version was written 30 years after His Resurrection by Mark. In spite of what that demonically possessed, unimaginably stupid, insane psychopath D_O_G thinks.
The entire Bible was inspired by God, I don't know of ONE verse which states that it wasn't, do you? The word Bible stems from the Greek word Biblia which means books. The Bible is a library, it is a collection of books written over the course of more than 1000 years. And thousands of years later it is still the number best selling book on the Planet, and still influencing and impacting more lives than any book in History. If that's not God-inspired I don't know what is. Do you have any idea how many books have been consigned to the endless heap of Lost Languages and Forgotten Writings. Why do you think the Bible has withstood the test of time? Because it is the Divine Unfolding of the Will of God, that's why.
And as far as you "following man's writing" you're not......you're following what was written my men under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Men wrote the Bible, but God dictated what they wrote. If you don't believe any of this.....well.......then there's not much I can do for ya. Have a nice day.
go resurrect your little bitty dick. get it up for your momma.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#467583 Nov 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just sick of that little turd.
U know Kaitlin, I like thinking about that Gut Stomper being kicked there by an angry kangaroo.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#467585 Nov 11, 2013
<<continue to Pure Viking>>
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's not God-inspired I don't know what is.
Correct - you don't know what is. That may be the first honest thing you've stated.
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea how many books have been consigned to the endless heap of Lost Languages and Forgotten Writings.
Plenty. And there has been plenty destroyed by so-called "Christian" apologists - all to intervene with people living a life that they choose. I guess you approve of those antics that your past leaders had done to people, and find that they were justified, huh?
You have a warped sense of "life" if you do.
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think the Bible has withstood the test of time? Because it is the Divine Unfolding of the Will of God, that's why.
No it isn't. You'll have to provide more support and evidence to show that what you say is true.
Why should I believe you - as you are just a man, repeating and parroting other men's theological ideas and conjecture.
Please post where "God" specifically states which texts are "of His inspiration" and which are not.
You can do this, correct?
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
And as far as you "following man's writing" you're not......you're following what was written my men under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
You'll have to prove this to me, with support from an external source that is non-religious. Otherwise, you would be biased in your approach and just more repetitive announcements without any proof to support your assertions.
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Men wrote the Bible, but God dictated what they wrote.
Prove it by showing me where "God" dictates which are of "His" inspiration.
You do realize that the canon you read today was finalized around the 6th century, and began its journey around 325 CE - 300+ years after Jesus supposedly died. You do, right?
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe any of this.....well.......then there's not much I can do for ya. Have a nice day.
You are correct, I don't, and you haven't helped at all.
Have a nice day.

Albuquerque, NM

#467586 Nov 11, 2013
PURE VIKING POWER wrote:
So long suckers!!!!!!!
So long Pigs!!!!!
So long, you dirty, good for nothing PIGS!!!!!!!!!
So long you trapped, lifeless, bunch of losers!!!!!
SO LONG SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yep - you just solidified your lack of knowledge.

Why? Because, any informed so-called "Christian" won't act like this and act more in civility, kindness, and understanding.

*sighs*
BenDover and BeDamned

United States

#467587 Nov 11, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep - you just solidified your lack of knowledge.
Why? Because, any informed so-called "Christian" won't act like this and act more in civility, kindness, and understanding.
*sighs*
The last three posts were truly scroll-worthy.
BenDover and BeDamned

United States

#467588 Nov 11, 2013
How's the poser/sock/kait-clone out of Oregon?

Albuquerque, NM

#467589 Nov 11, 2013
BenDover and BeDamned wrote:
<quoted text> The last three posts were truly scroll-worthy.
Thanks for sharing and responding. Many people do the same as you have. It's okay - that is the workings of free will, showing you, what you probably already know, in that you don't need religion when you use the computer.

But for some reason just scrolling past my posts didn't do enough for you though, huh? Considering, you just had to make some sort of response towards them in the way you did. I appreciate even then vacuous of responses - just like you. Why? Because you took the time out of your precious day to post to me.

Thanks!

Why you are no longer a so-called "Christian"?
BenDover and BeDamned

United States

#467590 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing and responding. Many people do the same as you have. It's okay - that is the workings of free will, showing you, what you probably already know, in that you don't need religion when you use the computer.
But for some reason just scrolling past my posts didn't do enough for you though, huh? Considering, you just had to make some sort of response towards them in the way you did. I appreciate even then vacuous of responses - just like you. Why? Because you took the time out of your precious day to post to me.
Thanks!
Why you are no longer a so-called "Christian"?
I've never was a "so-called" anything, loser.
SoCarolina is gay

Central Point, OR

#467593 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I've always been a real loser.
we know

Albuquerque, NM

#467594 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I've never was a "so-called" anything, loser.
Gotcha.

And to call others names is just a caveat for what?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#467595 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually, I feel better abotu myself for knowing I am helping you try to correct your bad behaviour.
We'll leave it at that, ok?
whatever you need for closure, my friend, but let's not pretend that it's me/christians who are doing the forcing down anyone's throats since this exchange is indicitive of how it always goes;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for someone GOOD to take my online clas... (Sep '13) 1 min Treat8086 8
why do atheists have to be so stupid! (May '12) 4 min Kisser6414 811
Forex Robot Traders - The Big Fat Lie About For... 8 min Tramp629 3
the twin towers: symbols of godless greed 11 min Flurt1223 3
Dick Size Concern (Nov '15) 15 min Massage2771 3
looking for male pomeranian to breed with 2 yea... (Apr '11) 21 min Sprinkles3601 117
Sex with demon possessed doll (Jun '15) 25 min Sprinkles3228 81
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min Rosa_Winkel 974,642
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 58 min Rosa_Winkel 70,130
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 658,419
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr Twizzler4158 4,937
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr BonBon6156 282,874
More from around the web