Comments
438,801 - 438,820 of 440,845 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466571
Sep 10, 2013
 
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying.
Lying for Jesus is still lying, goofy.
and gaytheists don't get any special treatment or minority satus from me, sir!
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466572
Sep 10, 2013
 
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
prove that Jesus didn't talk to john on the isle of patmos!
The island's original name was "Letois," after the goddess Artemis, daughter of Leto. Prove that Patmos didn't come into existence thanks to her divine intervention. Patmos existed as an island at the bottom of the sea. Deer-huntress Artemis frequently paid visits to Caria, the mainland across the shore from Patmos, where she had a shrine on Mount Latmos. There, she used to meet up with the moon goddess Selene, who cast her light on the ocean, revealing the sunken island of Patmos. Selene was always trying to get Artemis to bring the sunken island to the surface and, hence, to life. Selene finally convinced Artemis, who, in turn, elicited her brother Apollo's help, in order to persuade Zeus to allow the island to arise from the sea. Zeus agreed, and the island emerged from the water. The Sun dried up the land and brought life to it. Gradually, inhabitants from the surrounding areas, including Mount Latmos, settled on the island and named it "Letois" in honour of Artemis. Prove that didn't happen.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466573
Sep 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
and gaytheists don't get any special treatment or minority satus from me, sir!
Only when you suckle their frenulum.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466574
Sep 10, 2013
 
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
prove that Jesus didn't talk to john on the isle of patmos!
Why?

Do you accept second-hand stories as part of your theology?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466575
Sep 10, 2013
 
water_nymph wrote:
I see there is still the petty bickering, bigotry, nastiness and just plain old stupidity here. Oh, well.
Just 'nother average day , huh?

Hope yer doin' well, Nymph :)

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466576
Sep 11, 2013
 
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're gaytheistic - go figure.....
Did you only just think that up? So, what about the ones who are Xtian?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466577
Sep 11, 2013
 
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
love and kindness to reasonable people; fear and punishment to thugs.
do you think your lexicon attracts reasonable response, or thug response?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466578
Sep 11, 2013
 
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
prove that Jesus didn't talk to john on the isle of patmos!
the words written "on the isle of patmos" are those of a dug induced dementia. certainly not the words of a god.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466579
Sep 11, 2013
 
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>The island's original name was "Letois," after the goddess Artemis, daughter of Leto. Prove that Patmos didn't come into existence thanks to her divine intervention. Patmos existed as an island at the bottom of the sea. Deer-huntress Artemis frequently paid visits to Caria, the mainland across the shore from Patmos, where she had a shrine on Mount Latmos. There, she used to meet up with the moon goddess Selene, who cast her light on the ocean, revealing the sunken island of Patmos. Selene was always trying to get Artemis to bring the sunken island to the surface and, hence, to life. Selene finally convinced Artemis, who, in turn, elicited her brother Apollo's help, in order to persuade Zeus to allow the island to arise from the sea. Zeus agreed, and the island emerged from the water. The Sun dried up the land and brought life to it. Gradually, inhabitants from the surrounding areas, including Mount Latmos, settled on the island and named it "Letois" in honour of Artemis. Prove that didn't happen.
shaddupayurface & prove it yourself!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466580
Sep 11, 2013
 
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Do you accept second-hand stories as part of your theology?
from the eye-witness and hand-picked apostles of Christ - YES!
from you and other mystic/agnostics - NO!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466581
Sep 11, 2013
 
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you only just think that up? So, what about the ones who are Xtian?
i have brothers and sisters in Christ who are immature & haven't quite gotten a fix on who they are and haven't gotten their emotions and appetites under control; we cut each other slack and encourage each other to overcome our faults; that's how we roll:)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466582
Sep 11, 2013
 
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think your lexicon attracts reasonable response, or thug response?
you be the judge: are YOU responding reasonably to me or are you responding like a thug?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466583
Sep 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the words written "on the isle of patmos" are those of a dug induced dementia. certainly not the words of a god.
THUG!
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466585
Sep 11, 2013
 
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
shaddupayurface & prove it yourself!
That's what I thought. You're a nitwit bathed in delusion.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466586
Sep 11, 2013
 
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

Jesus didn't say anything in Revelation, you are making things up and trying to mislead others from the facts.
BTW _ I do respoect the words attributed to Jesus. Big difference than believing some guy who lived decades after Jesus, could even know what Jesus said.
Your claim is still nonsense.

Waaasssuuup wrote:
prove that Jesus didn't talk to john on the isle of patmos!

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

Why?
Do you accept second-hand stories as part of your theology?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
from the eye-witness and hand-picked apostles of Christ - YES!
from you and other mystic/agnostics - NO!
"John" has not been verified as one of the original Apostles.

Do you have a link that states he was? Please post it with support for the evidence and conclusion.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466587
Sep 11, 2013
 
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I thought. You're a nitwit bathed in delusion.
i pretty much think that you would have said something similar even if i had laid out the remedy for cancer. after all, i daily lay out the remedy for sin/evil;)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466588
Sep 11, 2013
 
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Jesus didn't say anything in Revelation, you are making things up and trying to mislead others from the facts.
BTW _ I do respoect the words attributed to Jesus. Big difference than believing some guy who lived decades after Jesus, could even know what Jesus said.
Your claim is still nonsense.
Waaasssuuup wrote:
prove that Jesus didn't talk to john on the isle of patmos!
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Why?
Do you accept second-hand stories as part of your theology?
<quoted text>
"John" has not been verified as one of the original Apostles.
Do you have a link that states he was? Please post it with support for the evidence and conclusion.
""John" has not been verified as one of the original Apostles"

LOL! your verifyers are my anticristers;)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466589
Sep 11, 2013
 
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
from the eye-witness and hand-picked apostles of Christ ...
Please provide these alleged documents.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466590
Sep 11, 2013
 
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
""John" has not been verified as one of the original Apostles"
LOL! your verifyers are my anticristers;)
There are no surviving documents by the Apostle John.

The Gospel of John is anonymous and was ascribed to John over 100 years after John's death. The letters of John are known frauds and Revelation is a completely different John.

Your opinion belongs in the john.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466591
Sep 11, 2013
 
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide these alleged documents.
shouldn't be hard for you to find yourself, they're found within the #1 seller of all time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

414 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessarily so 722,106
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min Student 38,483
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Mandela 115,598
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min andet1987 3,993
Last Word + 2 14 min andet1987 290
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min guest 533,566
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 54 min CIVAN 4,907
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 256,962
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••