“Gettin Up At The Crack of Noon”

Since: Aug 09

Seattle, WA

#466419 Aug 30, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> Goody 55, your post is a nice gesture. Many of us have witnessed to the poor lost sinners on this thread.
Arrogant christian.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> All too soon, death happened to poor Dearth. He left this earth a lost man, lost for all eternity. He is in hell now.
Arrogant *hateful* christian.

“Gettin Up At The Crack of Noon”

Since: Aug 09

Seattle, WA

#466420 Aug 30, 2013
Dearth isn't in hell; however, this thread sure has gone to hell, thanks to the fundies.
duststorm

League City, TX

#466421 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You write that with glee. That's immoral and sick.
I wrote it with finality. Death ends the opportunity for anyone to be saved. The curtain comes down on the last act. Anything after that, or before that, matters not if the person is not saved. He will suffer in hellfire forever. I guess that does perturb you, but you choose to blame me for sin and its consequence.
duststorm

League City, TX

#466422 Aug 30, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Arrogant christian.
<quoted text>
Arrogant *hateful* christian.
He who has the Son has life, and he who has not the Son of God has not life, and is condemned already.
You diagnosed Satan correctly: he was arrogant, and he is hateful.
duststorm

League City, TX

#466423 Aug 30, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
Dearth isn't in hell; however, this thread sure has gone to hell, thanks to the fundies.
Listen up, fundie-smacker. Anyone who is not born again is consigned to hell, that much is certain.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#466425 Aug 31, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Listen up, fundie-smacker. Anyone who is not born again is consigned to hell, that much is certain.
Look son, a mindless cretin. Don't get too close, never know what they'll do...

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#466426 Aug 31, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty close; it was a series of Gutless Humper's 50 megaton brain farts.
I always fantasize about him being kicked in the guts by a kangaroo. Which is exactly the way they fight, can be deadly.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#466427 Aug 31, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Look son, a mindless cretin. Don't get too close, never know what they'll do...
Touche'!
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

#466430 Sep 2, 2013
So, to Kaitlin and all the other trolls brought in to "out troll" me: What is it like to have your asses kicked?
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

#466431 Sep 2, 2013
And please, be specific. This is for posterity.
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

#466432 Sep 2, 2013
-19100,-19101,-19102... posts out of THIRD place...
You all are heading towards Oblivion... With Kait at the wheel...
ForetoldEndTimes

AOL

#466433 Sep 2, 2013

coming MIDEAST HOLOCAUST --

http://youtu.be/L1ByT8E3P-Q

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#466434 Sep 2, 2013
I was watching KATHIE AND HODA ON THE TODAY SHOW this past week and was so appalled at something I saw on there. I want to share it with all of you.

An 8 yr old boy was on. He is supposedly a "preacher" and started when he was 3. His "mentor" claims she recognized his potential at 13 months..........WTF???????

There is no way that a person can say a 13 month old has got the potential to be a preacher..........well unless they plan on GROOMING THE CHILD.

My heart breaks for this child. who reguritates what he has been brainwashed to say.

and at the end he said something that just made me cry.........all he wants to do is play soccer with his friends.:(

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#466438 Sep 3, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a good day.
No mountain lions stalked me, which is always a plus.
It's slowed here.
Mostly troll nonsense now.
I can't remember the last time X, WN, or HG posted on this thread.
I guess all of us have largely had our say.
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!";-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#466439 Sep 3, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Mithraism and Christianity I
The Mithraic mysteries, according to David Ulansey,ďarose at about the same time as Chrstianity."1 Indeed, Plutarch seems to place the arrival of that religion on the shores of the Roman Empire at 67 B.C., less than a century before Christianity. But Roger Beck, a leading authority on Mythraism, rejects Plutarchís date and places it in the ďFlavian ageĒ, 30 years or more after the birth of Christianity.2
Regardless, Mithras is the Roman version of Mithra, a god in the Zoasterian pantheon. But the Roman version of that god, and more precisely, the Mithraic mysteries as opposed to the Zoasterian religion, arose roughly concurrently and remained directly in competition with Christianity from the 1st century through the 4th century, "when [Mithraism] succumbed to Christianity".3
Franz Cumont, a brilliant scholar on Mithraism from the first half of the last century, believed many of the traditions regarding the Persian Mithra were carried over to the Roman version, Mithras. But this has become a minority view since the 1970's, after the First International Congress of Mithraic Studies, primarily for want of evidence.4 Some of the most basic elements of Roman Mithraism are nowhere to be found with respect to Mithra in the Zoasterian religion. For example, Mithra does not slay a bull in that tradition and there is no tauroctony, which is present in surviving Roman Mithraea. So relying on Zoasterianism or any of its precedents to date the Mithraic mysteries is much like dating Christianity based on Judaism Ė it doesnít really work.5
1. Ulansey, David, The Mithraic Mysteries, in Scientific American,(v. 261, n. 6, December, 1989), pp. 130-5 at p. 130.
2. Beck, Roger, Beck on Mithraism: Collected Works with New Essays (Ashgate, 2004), p. 293.
3. Ulansey, David, The Origins of the Mithraic Mysteries (Oxford University Press, 1991), p. 4.
4. Congress of Mithraic Studies, Mithraic Studies: Proceedings of the First International Congress of Mithraic Studies (Manchester University Press, 1975).
5. Beck, Beck on Mithraism, p. 293.
more antichrist propoganda from the LGBT/atheist agenda;)

david, roger and franz probably thought-up these things after a wild gay threesome!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#466441 Sep 3, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi! Thanks Mac, I like you too!... How have you been???:)
i long to be nice to you - do you like me?:)

btw - are you gonna tell me what snevaeh legna means or should i continue to think of you as a russian mail-order bride?:)

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#466442 Sep 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
more antichrist propoganda from the LGBT/atheist agenda;)
david, roger and franz probably thought-up these things after a wild gay threesome!;)
I'll take that as a fear of scholarship.

Now, feel free to back up your claim or admit you're a liar for Jesus.

Columbus, OH

#466443 Sep 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!";-)
You have no truth, son.

But I'll give you for stars for your desperation.

Columbus, OH

#466444 Sep 3, 2013
for - four

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#466445 Sep 3, 2013
Sleeping in on Saturday and Sunday is one reason why I am no longer a so-called "Christian".

:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Truth 543,111
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 9 min Classic 1,813
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Freebird USA 173,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Aura Mytha 740,220
Word association game (Aug '08) 17 min andet1987 53,348
Looking for lawsuits in Michigan against DHS/CP... (Jul '11) 17 min macomb county 74
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 18 min dr Shrink 33,052
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 227,870
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••