Why I’m no longer a Christian

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#467282 Oct 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>....."if you don't hate your father, mother...self, you cannot be My disciple" - Jesus
No further comment necessary.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#467283 Oct 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You get done, lemme know what you thought.
I enjoyed it.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#467284 Oct 29, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You get done, lemme know what you thought.
yeah - you guys stick to discussing movies with teen heartthrobs and leave the spiritual conversations to those of us who know about it:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#467285 Oct 29, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Worshiping a false god like Jesus does not "win" you anything.
<quoted text>
Says the buybullbot whose role model is Don Knotts.
<quoted text>
And you are wrong. Your buybull is a book of lies. You need to be told what to "think."
<quoted text>
Common sense, and my own intellect. I don't have any need to have "all the answers," and anyonw who *claims* to have "all the answers" is a damn liar.
<quoted text>
I prefer George Carlin.
thanks but i don't trust your common sense for rules that should define our society.

george carlin ended up being a disgruntled and angry rambler about conspiracies. he was about as painful to listen to as burnt-out dude at a homeless shelter....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#467286 Oct 29, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
So? I don't know of anyone that has ever said that anyone should worship Dr Hawking. That would be foolish, almost as foolish as worshiping Jesus.
<quoted text>
wtf?
<quoted text>
You're making even less sense than usual.
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's you.
Assie, don't try to sound intelligent; you're not capable of it.
<quoted text>
So, family isn't important to you? Would you sell your own mother for a shot at entering "heaven?" I'm thinking yes.
<quoted text>
Jesus never said anything; he never existed. But thanks for showing us once again that you belong to a hate cult.
You really do sicken me.
you're not gonna get a minute of my time or any respect when you say stuff like "Jesus never said anything; he never existed..."

you're being like a spoiled little brat sticking your finger in your ears and yelling "LA LA LA LA....I'M NOT LISTENING TO REASON!!!"

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#467287 Oct 29, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
The first known mention of an empty tomb in the Jesus saga is from the Gospel of Mark as part of his passion narrative. GoMark dates to around 70 CE, some 40 years after the described events, written in Greek, in a different country.
Paul never mentions an empty tomb story, only saying that Jesus died, was buried and was raised from the dead. There is no evidence to suggest that Paul ever met Jesus, but he did claim to converse with the original followers of Jesus. Being thrown in a limed pit would qualify as being buried.
It is entirely possible that the idea and story of followers finding an empty tomb is Markan fiction, or the creation of some earlier tradition.
We do know that by the time GoMatthew was written c. 80's, there was a rumor circulating that the body of Jesus had been stolen, which is also more likely than the supernatual claim of resurrection.
Mat 28:13 telling them,“You are to say,‘His disciples came at night and stole his body while we were asleep.’
People are reporting X as dead since May 2011--- this post is from ......Dec 8, 2012

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#467288 Oct 29, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
So Yahweh is a fraud too?
I didn't say that. I just said that there is the same amount of evidence supporting Yahweh as there is for various other Gods that have been worshiped over the years.

#467289 Oct 29, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
that little kid you're snuggling up to in the photo. would you do anything for them; i.e., do worship the ground they walk on or do you see them as an awsesome gift from God and do you trust Him with their welfare more than you trust yourself with it?
That little kid is now a teenager - I definitely do not worship the ground he walks on, and sometimes it can be difficult to remember back to when I thought of him as a "gift" - but then he turns around and acts nice again. There are even times that he still snuggles up to me (no, not just when he wants something).

Since your god is a false god, it would be child abuse to trust him to do anything for my son.

#467290 Oct 29, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
both agreeing to close the lid is a seperate issue than mandating the position of the seat. only real men would understand these things, AND only real men don't let the proverbial 'headache' dictate sexual activity either.....
Sex without consent is rape, even if you are married.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#467291 Oct 29, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
That little kid is now a teenager - I definitely do not worship the ground he walks on, and sometimes it can be difficult to remember back to when I thought of him as a "gift" - but then he turns around and acts nice again. There are even times that he still snuggles up to me (no, not just when he wants something).
Since your god is a false god, it would be child abuse to trust him to do anything for my son.
your gods are the false ones who will die with you

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#467292 Oct 29, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
women manipulating men thru sex is 'witchcraft', and most so-called 'men' are bewitched thereby.

come with me if you want to live....;)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#467293 Oct 29, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
People are reporting X as dead since May 2011--- this post is from ......Dec 8, 2012
He is dead to me.

:o)

No - not really, I've just always wanted to say that!!

Hey X - wherever you are - Hang loose!! Did you ever get that pony?

Chess

Columbus, OH

#467294 Oct 29, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that. I just said that there is the same amount of evidence supporting Yahweh as there is for various other Gods that have been worshiped over the years.
And that is *exactly* what I'm pointing out -- a man with a myth objecting to another man's myth.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#467295 Oct 29, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah - you guys stick to discussing movies with teen heartthrobs and leave the spiritual conversations to those of us who know about it:)
You don't know jack shit about anything spiritual; you are an idiot.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#467296 Oct 29, 2013
Says the buybullbot whose role model is Don Knotts.
<quoted text>
And you are wrong. Your buybull is a book of lies. You need to be told what to "think."
<quoted text>
Common sense, and my own intellect. I don't have any need to have "all the answers," and anyonw who *claims* to have "all the answers" is a damn liar.
<quoted text>
I prefer George Carlin.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks but i don't trust your common sense for rules that should define our society.
That's your loss.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>george carlin ended up being a disgruntled and angry rambler about conspiracies.
Conspiracies? Yeah, right. I agree with the anger, though; he was incredibly pissed off at people like you. I don't blame him.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#467297 Oct 29, 2013
wtf?
<quoted text>
You're making even less sense than usual.
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's you.
Assie, don't try to sound intelligent; you're not capable of it.
<quoted text>
So, family isn't important to you? Would you sell your own mother for a shot at entering "heaven?" I'm thinking yes.
<quoted text>
Jesus never said anything; he never existed. But thanks for showing us once again that you belong to a hate cult.
You really do sicken me.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not gonna get a minute of my time or any respect when you say stuff like "Jesus never said anything; he never existed..."
Jesus never existed. Fact. Cold, hard truth. Deal with it.

As for your "respect," I don't want it. I need that like I need a nail in one tire.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> you're being like a spoiled little brat sticking your finger in your ears and yelling "LA LA LA LA....I'M NOT LISTENING TO REASON!!!"
Says the buybullbot who sticks his fingers in his ears and yells, "I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT, I'M FORGIVEN!"

You know NOTHING of reason, buybullbot; not one damned thing.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#467298 Oct 29, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
your gods are the false ones who will die with you
Your "god" is a stolen myth, that will die with you.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#467299 Oct 29, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
women manipulating men thru sex is 'witchcraft',
You don't know jack shit about witchcraft, you moron; shut up.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> and most so-called 'men' are bewitched thereby.
come with me if you want to live....;)
Thank you, Cotton Mather. Pezzo di stupido.

Location hidden

#467300 Oct 29, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
He is dead to me.
No - not really, I've just always wanted to say that!!
Hey X - wherever you are - Hang loose!! Did you ever get that pony?
LOL-

I hope that he got that pony !!

Location hidden

#467301 Oct 29, 2013
Hi (((((((LIAM))))))))!!

Truths here (c:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Gods r Delusions ... 654,436
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Peter Ross 64,663
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Student 45,299
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 8 min Thinking 508
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min The Hangman 973,954
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Genius 106,612
News FBI: Drexel kidnapped, raped, shot, fed to gators 1 hr happy 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,955
More from around the web