“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#466334 Aug 19, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
I find that the christians I meet in real life are far better than the ones on Topix. So I hope you and Gutless Stumpie will be happy together sixty-nining each other--*if* you can pry him away from his father's cum-stained bathroom floor, and you still want to French him--'til "judgement day." As for me, I'm out of here.
aww c'mon kait, i've never talked to you the way sum others have. i'm sure that you don't talk to christians in real life the same way you've talked to me here or they should give you a piece of their mind the same way i have or you wouldn't respect them.

like i've always said - if we got together for-realz, i think we'd like each other (in more ways than 1;)

don't be a stanger, cuz i've sincerely enjoyed our time together:)
Big Dicked Donkey

United States

#466335 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
No.
I find that the donkeys I meet in real life are far better than the ones on Topix. So I hope you and that beautiful woman of your dreams will be happy with each other--*if* you can pry her away from doing the Lord's work. As for me, I'm out of here and back to the donkey tent.
Good luck with that, Mere.
Big Dicked Donkey

United States

#466336 Aug 19, 2013
Come back my little bitch! I own you and I command that you appear! And use a sockpuppet, slutpet!
Gut Stomper

United States

#466337 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving me right, my stupid and clueless little bitch. I *own* you. You belong on your knees.
Go ahead. Own me.
In the meantime... I'll own your thread.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Gut Stomper

United States

#466339 Aug 19, 2013
-182286,-182287,-182288...
Normally I just count the posts between you and third place. But, in honor of your former place as the number one thread on Topix, I just want to remind you all of how much you really suck.

That would be a lot.
Gut Stomper

Union Mills, NC

#466343 Aug 21, 2013
So, Kait WAS running the whole show.

What a sad wasted life.
youtubeNews

AOL

#466344 Aug 21, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#466345 Aug 21, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
So, Kait WAS running the whole show.
What a sad wasted life.
not really - there's still you, me and 'the pope is the antichrist youtube' guy!
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#466346 Aug 21, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
-182286,-182287,-182288...
Normally I just count the posts between you and third place. But, in honor of your former place as the number one thread on Topix, I just want to remind you all of how much you really suck.
That would be a lot.
What's the problem, moron? Can't think of anything to say now that Kait's gone? I love it when a moron has to finally realize he truly is one.
Gut Stomper

Union Mills, NC

#466347 Aug 21, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem, moron? Can't think of anything to say now that Kait's gone? I love it when a moron has to finally realize he truly is one.
Sock talk.

You're better than this Kait.

(Not really.)
Big Dicked Donkey

Union Mills, NC

#466348 Aug 21, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's obvious. You seem madly in love with yourself.
McDonalds

Landrum, SC

#466349 Aug 22, 2013
Loving it.
Dearth

Bulls Gap, TN

#466352 Aug 24, 2013
Finally. R. I. P.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#466353 Aug 24, 2013
*Looks like this Thread could use some 'Smurf Saturday' uplifting!...

Mel McDaniel - Louisiana Saturday Night

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#466354 Aug 24, 2013
*More Yippee-Kyaaa' for Saturday

Brad Paisley - American Saturday Night

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#466355 Aug 24, 2013
GUESS I WILL RENAME THIS THREAD TO...

"WHY I AM FOREVER A CHRISTIAN" (jk ) but anyway...

1 Corinthians 13:48

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance ... LOVE NEVER ENDS!

Hugs, SL
Dearth

Bulls Gap, TN

#466356 Aug 24, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
1 Corinthians 13:48
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance ... LOVE NEVER ENDS!
Hugs, SL
Please, let it go. Let it die.

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#466357 Aug 24, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:

1 Corinthians 13:4–8

Hugs, SL
lol
Dearth

Spruce Pine, NC

#466358 Aug 25, 2013
GUESS I WILL RENAME THIS THREAD TO:
"TWO SOCKS BY THE SAME PERSON BEATING A DEAD HORSE OF A THREAD" (not fcuking jk) but anyway...
Kait Donkey Tent girl

Spruce Pine, NC

#466360 Aug 25, 2013
I need a donkey dick shoved up my ass... Or down my throat... NOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min dollarsbill 1,954
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min River Tam 817,438
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min RoSesz 578,904
Poll If someone is coming home and your completely n... 39 min stemaxgizmo 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 42 min Theswamiji reloads 5,918
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 48 min WasteWater 5,686
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr Freebird USA 9,220
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 176,201
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 609,818
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 270,030
More from around the web