|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun in church tomorrow. Don't forget to tell the entire congregation about your farts.
"He who fart in church must sit alone in pew." ~Confucious
Hey when someone farts!! everybody points at me...

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No one wants to put their mouth where your mouth has been, Clownie. You'll just have to live with that.
Poor baby.
lets French kiss! you won't regret it

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian fantasies are always revealing.
Did Jesus do that to you, clown, or were you already messed up before you adopted your myth?
you know what to do chess nuts

take a big ole lick (_!_)

Since: Aug 13

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

DearthOfCouth wrote:
Why should you care in the slightest about my religious views?
I cannot possibly imagine.
Several people on topix, though, in the wake of various postings Iíve made on religious subjects, have asked me for an explanation of just how I arrived at my present agnosticism, or atheism, or whatever it is. So rather than answering these various people individually Iíve elected to start this forum and direct the interested parties here.
What follows is nothing more or less than a summary of my personal experiences as a Christian, related about as honestly as I know how to do it. Iím not hoping for contributions, followers, or enlightenment, and I donít claim it to be momentous or universal or significant to anyone but me. But it is genuine.
Dearth of Couth
Being a Christian is not bad, people have made Religion bad by using it as a tool to hurt others and control. Just live like this, "Love others as yourself." :)

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

"Who do you want me to be?"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Oh my. I'll leave y'all to it.

*tiptoes out*

“Gettin Up At The Crack of Noon”

Since: Aug 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your living proof that Indians f8cked buffalo. The ultimate in unsafe sex.
You are shit. So is your jesus.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Gut Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
You were founded in an abortion clinic dumpster. And you are still a reject today.
Eat my shit, christian.

Our REPUBLIC, and the very concept of the Republic, was founded by Greco-Roman Pagans.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

Saturday, August 3

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah.. a naked dead jew nailed to piece of wood makes a great leader for you....about your mental level....go back to your cartoons..
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
When I hear of people like you getting killed, I'm overjoyed. It's like seeing dead bugs in my house after spraying the house with rodent spray.
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good that you admit to being a hateful inbred.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm adding you to my list of rodents.
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
perfect example of what inbreeding and home schooling results in.... VILLAGE IDIOTS and total ignorance....
WHO WAS THIS GOD?
- God was his father
- He was born in a cowshed.
- A human woman, a virgin, was his mother....
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your living proof that Indians f8cked buffalo. The ultimate in unsafe sex.
This is what ďJust Results,Ē also known as ďwaaasssuuupĒ and as "gut stomper," calls the love of christianity. And then he calls *other* people hateful!

This guy is seriously damaged, demented and delusional. He is a danger to society.

Whatever name you go by, JR or waaasssuuup, or whatever other sock names you have, you are a sick and hateful servant of your demon-master jesus.

You have proven your hate for all things right and good and decent, and you have no place on this Earth; you should just leave.

I hope your Karma takes you out with cancer.

Now, go and cry about how everyone is abusing *you,* you utterly worthless piece of shit. Go on and call everyone else hateful. You bring it on yourself, and you cry and blame everyone else, while refusing to accept responsibility for your own actions.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, we see the ugly nature of an atheist.
All we see is the ugly nature of a christian.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Eat my shit, christian.
Our REPUBLIC, and the very concept of the Republic, was founded by Greco-Roman Pagans.
I don't believe you!!!! if you want it Greco Roman style let me know I will make hollow Clownie no-mas

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Eat my shit, christian.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you!!!! if you want it Greco Roman style let me know I will make hollow Clownie no-mas
Get serious here for a second, willya pleeze?

Democracy was invented by the ancient Greeks, who were Pagans. The Roman Empire was originally founded on democracy, and the ancient Romans were Pagans.

Christianity has nothing to do with either democracy or the foundation of America. Surely, you've been exposed to this knowledge in high school.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

You *have* been to high school, haven't you, Clownie?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Gut Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
You were founded in an abortion clinic dumpster. And you are still a reject today.
You were excreted out of a pig's ass and left by the roadside. You are pigshit now, and forever.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you know what to do chess nuts
take a big ole lick (_!_)
More Christian fantasies.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
More Christian fantasies.
atheist fantasies are sick & nasty

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

You *have* been to high school, haven't you, Clownie?
make fun of me why don't you?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>make fun of me why don't you?
I repeat: Our REPUBLIC, and the very concept of the Republic, was founded by Greco-Roman Pagans.

Democracy was invented by the ancient Greeks, who were Pagans. The Roman Empire was originally founded on democracy, and the ancient Romans were Pagans.

Christianity has nothing to do with either democracy or the foundation of America. Surely, you've been exposed to this knowledge in high school.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>atheist fantasies are sick & nasty
Apparently not nearly so as Christian ones, clown.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>make fun of me why don't you?
NOW you worry about that?

Since: Aug 13

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

DearthOfCouth wrote:
Why Iím no longer a Christian, Part Four
Finally, struggling with my private predicament in that pew during prayer service, I knew what it was that I had to do. I came to the realization that there was only one possible course of action that seemed to offer me any degree of self-respect, and there was no other course to take, so at long last I took it. I stood and walked out.
I did not look anyone in the eye as I passed and I have no idea whether anyone registered surprise, hostility, concern, or anything at all. For all I know they all faced forward and ignored me as I turned left at the end of the aisle and made my final exit from the building. The moment I reached the open air outside I was astonished to find that I was finally, after all this time, experiencing something that was vivid and genuine and undeniable. In fact it was nearly overpowering. It crested over me like a breaker:
Relief.
From now on, I resolved that day, I will not stop and examine my innermost thoughts and evaluate, whether they are appropriately reverent and sanctimonious. I will admit my doubts and reservations and when people ask me for my thoughts I will express them respectfully but openly, as I am doing now.
If everyone around me seems confident and secure where I am irresolute and sceptical then I decline to acknowledge this as a problem, for me or for anyone else. Thatís just the way it is.
Leaving the prayer meeting that day was a liberating, exhilarating, and truly life-changing experience for me. It was my ďbaptismĒ and I will never forget it.
Iím free.
If I have to account someday for the decisions Iíve made and the actions Iíve taken, then I will. But I wonít again lie to anyone that Iím feeling something or sensing something when Iím not. I wonít try to deceive anyone around me but most importantly I wonít lie to myself. Life is too short to waste it that way.
They say a problem shared is a problem halved. It's not really of course - the problem is still there as it was before but people feel better after telling someone else. They get it off their chest although, again, really nothing has changed. It's the same with people believing in religion. As soon as they get baptized or whatever, it's like telling someone about their problems and they feel this weight being lifted off their shoulders but both these instances are in the mind of the individual. Of course nothing changes really. I mean, the notion that there's a man in the sky looking out for you is absolutely ludicrous in this day and age. All through time people have attributed things they didn't understand to the supernatural. Once science explains it, the supernatural element disappears. Where I'm from, very few people believe the God theory and take no interest in any form of religion, yet they don't have to lock their cars (or even houses) at night. Now living in Tennessee, it worries me the percentage of people who convince themselves there is a guy who can create stars and planets with the snap of his fingers (how ridiculous). How gullible these people must be. Grow up and forget Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, the Bogeyman and God!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>NOW you worry about that?
bout what

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 438,361 - 438,380 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

518 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Buck Crick 223,001
Do you know the best black and white dating sit... (Dec '12) 7 min Christy8623 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min ChristineM 715,781
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Godspeakinginmydreamslol 93,109
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Pegasus 255,493
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 min blueberry 57
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min Clearwater 171,381
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min hojo 529,599
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 17 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••