Why I’m no longer a Christian
you are meredith

Smartt, TN

#466248 Aug 11, 2013
who is meredith wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to suck off winos in the alley behind the liquor store.
Interestingly off-topic.
beijair

Smartt, TN

#466249 Aug 11, 2013
you are meredith wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly off-topic.
No one sucks like me. Not even Meredith in a donkey tent.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#466251 Aug 12, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I always do; and you turn away and hide your face, and scream "Jesus jesus jesus, save me from her intelligence! I hate her for being smarter than me!! Don't let her make me think!!!"
<quoted text>
That's what you call intelligence and truth: "hate and insults." That's because you're a christian.
<quoted text>
I proved to you a hundred times that jesus is a myth. You know I'm right.
Hercules & 12 Labors: "That's just Greek mythology." Waaasssuuuup.
Jesus & 12 Labors (700 years later, and based on Hercules): "OH YEAH, JESUS IS REAL SON OF GOD!!" Waaasssuuup.
See that brown stuff coming out of your ass? That's your brains.
hon, the devil and myths always counterfeit the truth, not vice versa.....so you're wrong! but, that's ok cuz cuz ya gotta understand that you've been wrong before you can repent and get right!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#466252 Aug 12, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
The level of hatred displayed by the "compassonate" christians here is staggering. And this is what they call their christ's "love."
Q - what do you call 'atheist love'?
A - genocide/survival of the fittest;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#466253 Aug 12, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
Is THAT what you call an example of intelligence?? ROFLMAO!!!!
Waaasssuuup says: "I'm smarter than you because you're full of demons!"
Well, geez; how do you argue with something as blatantly stupid, retarded and just plain f*cked up as that?
<quoted text>
"I know how to kill demons,'cause I got jeeeeeesussssss in me!!"
You'd be f*cking HILARIOUS if you weren't so f*cking pathetic!!
LMAO!!!!!
<quoted text>
Actually, there is; you just fail miserably at it.
<quoted text>
There's no such thing; you prove that yourself by refusing to obey its laws.
<quoted text>
You like children, don't you? When they bend over for you? "STOP RESISTING ME, OR JESUS WILL SEND YOU TO HELL!!"
you have one sick & demented witch-mind, kait and that's probably why ancient jews weren't supposed to allow them to pollute and spoil their clans....i'm just say'n:)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#466254 Aug 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Q - what do you call 'atheist love'?
A - genocide/survival of the fittest;)
*helpless laughter*

Wassie, you're being sillier than usual.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#466257 Aug 12, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, stoopid!! Yeah, I'm talkin' to YOU!!
Genocide is a malicious, pre-meditated crime against humanity, much like what you christians did to the American Indians and the Pacific Islanders.
Survival of the fittest is simply nature at work. And if you had half a brain more, your half-brain would tell you that in nature there is no malice.
Stop pulling things out of your @$$ in public.
LOL! your (i.e., fascist's) new socialized health care plan has a built-in euthanasia factor that's sure to get more interesting as our economy worsens. just remember where you heard it first!

who do you think your role model hitler first targeted for extermination before he began on the jews? none other than those who were institutionalized due to infirmities, heir comrade;)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#466258 Aug 12, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
When you think he couldn't get any worse, y'know?
Well, it's funny, in an odd sort of way.
RedHorseRevelati on

AOL

#466259 Aug 12, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die --

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#466260 Aug 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! your (i.e., fascist's) new socialized health care plan has a built-in euthanasia factor that's sure to get more interesting as our economy worsens. just remember where you heard it first!
who do you think your role model hitler first targeted for extermination before he began on the jews? none other than those who were institutionalized due to infirmities, heir comrade;)
Interjecting for other poster you fascist war mongering , YA dimwit!

Hitler is a Christian! Read more!
beijair

United States

#466261 Aug 12, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting for other poster you fascist war mongering , YA dimwit!
Hitler is a Christian! Read more!
Haha. The facade is off, huh, Moohamhead?
XYZ your Zipper is open

United States

#466262 Aug 12, 2013
beijair wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. The facade is off, huh, Moohamhead?
Another paranoid fool!

Not A MOHAMMED

[[[[[[[[

Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL Reply »
|

58 min ago

For all of your ravings of god with fragrances of hate and bigotry, it is easy to see your humanity is diseased, sickly and will soon cease to exist.
Your Christians are no different than the Taliban Islamic, Jews, Hindu etc. etc. Simple semantics of ideology is all that separates them. That was achieved by their false teachers of humanity.
Demise of all religions is on the horizon. Imagine no heaven and no hell. What will these callow minds on this thread then discuss? Reality!
Notice how religions put the burden of proof for their fables, myths and folk lore on others to prove it is true. Over 6,500 years of their mystical ideologies no proof or fact can they muster forth for their gods that created the evil they claim to be in opposition. Odd at times the same gods are claimed by the warring factors for some political declaration. Warring for peace is as much a paradox as balling for virginity. Warring for an all powerful god is a paradox. For which breath did Hitler breath that god was not aware of? Hitler had purpose; for this almighty god to demonstrate? Then in the next breath they boast of our free will! Note “Free Will” is never mentioned in bibles. Little wonder, that existence emulates confusion of reason and rationality, as so ordained.
All religions hold their Zionist/Zealous universal soldiers. They have discovered that they hate, not only their enemies, but everyone who does not share their hatred and they want to fight and force others to fight. They turn their churches into recruiting stations and their vestries into munitions workshop.
They persecute with their profession of horrors, at the blunt utterance of their own opinions. Behind the scenes, anyone with any genuine religious sensibility finds these atrocities revolting, BUT the thing is done. Governing classes have made it so , only the law against blasphemy is not applied to themselves and strongly approve of said persecutions. Enabling them to represent their own privileges as the religion of their herd.
Therefore martyrs of all times and their persecutors remain subject to the same ideology. Fate impressed upon them, by their minority Zealous/ Zionist. No sense of common value for humanity. Amusing themselves with killings. Making any silly-clever gentleman or messiah, as one to be idolized. Such are the idols that are imposed upon the various herds.
UiDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#466263 Aug 12, 2013
XYZ OPEN yOU zIPPER IS ME!
beijair

United States

#466264 Aug 12, 2013
My name is beijair. I suck.
Meredith

United States

#466265 Aug 12, 2013
My name is Meredith. I suck the most.
Gut Cracker

United States

#466266 Aug 12, 2013
No argument here.
Why don't you all have a suck off?
Start with this fat one...

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#466267 Aug 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I proved to you a hundred times that jesus is a myth. You know I'm right.
Hercules & 12 Labors: "That's just Greek mythology." Waaasssuuuup.
Jesus & 12 Labors (700 years later, and based on Hercules): "OH YEAH, JESUS IS REAL SON OF GOD!!" Waaasssuuup.
See that brown stuff coming out of your ass? That's your brains.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hon,
Remember what I told you, cocksucker, what I was going to call you every time you call me "hon?" You just don't want to learn, do you?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> the devil and myths always counterfeit the truth, not vice versa.....
The truth is, your religion is a myth, based on older myths. You don't get to blame your shortcomings or your lack of intelligence on your mythical "devil," you are obligated to take responsibility for your own actions--or lack thereof.

You don't have any truth.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>so you're wrong!
I am absolutely right, and you know it. You just don't want to learn, do you?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>but, that's ok cuz cuz ya gotta understand that you've been wrong before you can repent and get right!:)
I am right, you are wrong. We both know that. It is YOUR OWN WEAKNESS OF FAITH AND YOUR INSECURITY that drive you to push your hate/religion onto me.

As for "repenting," I have nothing to repent for.

I know for a fact that christianity is a vile, vicious, malignant lie, just like islam. And you will never change that.

Now, why do you ignore your "jesus's" rules of conduct while telling me I have to obey them?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#466268 Aug 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you have one sick & demented witch-mind, kait
I speak the truth, and that is what fills you with hatred for me and others like me.

You are evil.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#466269 Aug 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>*helpless laughter*
Wassie, you're being sillier than usual.
I don't know if "silly" is quite the right word. I'd call him demented, insane, crazed, crazy, deranged, bugfuck, lunatic, mad, maniacal, non compos mentis, batshit, unbalanced, unsound, frenzied, hysterical, or suffering from or exhibiting cognitive dementia.

He is living proof that fundamentalist christianity is a mental disorder/disease.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#466270 Aug 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! your (i.e., fascist's) new socialized health care plan has a built-in euthanasia factor
Can you prove that? Can you site the law? Or are you just pulling more of your brain out of your ass? I suspect the latter.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> who do you think your role model hitler first targeted for extermination before he began on the jews?
According to Russell Means of the American Indian Movement, Hitler got his ideas for handling the "jewish problem" from christian Americans who slaughtered the American Indians.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> none other than those who were institutionalized due to infirmities, heir comrade;)
I think "batshit" applies here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 3 min thetruth 9,360
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 63,257
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 6 min prbentley 102
girls, when is the first time u saw a penis (Feb '14) 9 min lucky 13
Poll Which is the strongest Muslim army? (Jan '11) 11 min Turks 355
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Gabriel 973,531
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min Prophecy Update News 653,571
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve III 618,740
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr DebraE 106,460
More from around the web