“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#466053 Aug 4, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat my shit, christian.
Our REPUBLIC, and the very concept of the Republic, was founded by Greco-Roman Pagans.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you!!!! if you want it Greco Roman style let me know I will make hollow Clownie no-mas
Get serious here for a second, willya pleeze?

Democracy was invented by the ancient Greeks, who were Pagans. The Roman Empire was originally founded on democracy, and the ancient Romans were Pagans.

Christianity has nothing to do with either democracy or the foundation of America. Surely, you've been exposed to this knowledge in high school.

“How You Treat Me”

#466054 Aug 4, 2013
You *have* been to high school, haven't you, Clownie?

“How You Treat Me”

#466055 Aug 4, 2013
Gut Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
You were founded in an abortion clinic dumpster. And you are still a reject today.
You were excreted out of a pig's ass and left by the roadside. You are pigshit now, and forever.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#466056 Aug 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you know what to do chess nuts
take a big ole lick (_!_)
More Christian fantasies.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#466057 Aug 4, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
More Christian fantasies.
atheist fantasies are sick & nasty

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#466058 Aug 4, 2013
You *have* been to high school, haven't you, Clownie?
make fun of me why don't you?

“How You Treat Me”

#466059 Aug 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>make fun of me why don't you?
I repeat: Our REPUBLIC, and the very concept of the Republic, was founded by Greco-Roman Pagans.

Democracy was invented by the ancient Greeks, who were Pagans. The Roman Empire was originally founded on democracy, and the ancient Romans were Pagans.

Christianity has nothing to do with either democracy or the foundation of America. Surely, you've been exposed to this knowledge in high school.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#466060 Aug 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>atheist fantasies are sick & nasty
Apparently not nearly so as Christian ones, clown.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#466062 Aug 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
NOW you worry about that?

Since: Aug 13

Mount Juliet, TN

#466063 Aug 4, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
Why I知 no longer a Christian, Part Four
Finally, struggling with my private predicament in that pew during prayer service, I knew what it was that I had to do. I came to the realization that there was only one possible course of action that seemed to offer me any degree of self-respect, and there was no other course to take, so at long last I took it. I stood and walked out.
I did not look anyone in the eye as I passed and I have no idea whether anyone registered surprise, hostility, concern, or anything at all. For all I know they all faced forward and ignored me as I turned left at the end of the aisle and made my final exit from the building. The moment I reached the open air outside I was astonished to find that I was finally, after all this time, experiencing something that was vivid and genuine and undeniable. In fact it was nearly overpowering. It crested over me like a breaker:
Relief.
From now on, I resolved that day, I will not stop and examine my innermost thoughts and evaluate, whether they are appropriately reverent and sanctimonious. I will admit my doubts and reservations and when people ask me for my thoughts I will express them respectfully but openly, as I am doing now.
If everyone around me seems confident and secure where I am irresolute and sceptical then I decline to acknowledge this as a problem, for me or for anyone else. That痴 just the way it is.
Leaving the prayer meeting that day was a liberating, exhilarating, and truly life-changing experience for me. It was my 澱aptism and I will never forget it.
I知 free.
If I have to account someday for the decisions I致e made and the actions I致e taken, then I will. But I won稚 again lie to anyone that I知 feeling something or sensing something when I知 not. I won稚 try to deceive anyone around me but most importantly I won稚 lie to myself. Life is too short to waste it that way.
They say a problem shared is a problem halved. It's not really of course - the problem is still there as it was before but people feel better after telling someone else. They get it off their chest although, again, really nothing has changed. It's the same with people believing in religion. As soon as they get baptized or whatever, it's like telling someone about their problems and they feel this weight being lifted off their shoulders but both these instances are in the mind of the individual. Of course nothing changes really. I mean, the notion that there's a man in the sky looking out for you is absolutely ludicrous in this day and age. All through time people have attributed things they didn't understand to the supernatural. Once science explains it, the supernatural element disappears. Where I'm from, very few people believe the God theory and take no interest in any form of religion, yet they don't have to lock their cars (or even houses) at night. Now living in Tennessee, it worries me the percentage of people who convince themselves there is a guy who can create stars and planets with the snap of his fingers (how ridiculous). How gullible these people must be. Grow up and forget Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, the Bogeyman and God!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#466064 Aug 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>NOW you worry about that?
bout what

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#466065 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I repeat: Our REPUBLIC, and the very concept of the Republic, was founded by Greco-Roman Pagans.
Yeah, and Plato was a greater man than all the fundie idiots in the world.
duststorm

League City, TX

#466066 Aug 4, 2013
HandyGuy wrote:
<quoted text>They say a problem shared is a problem halved. It's not really of course - the problem is still there as it was before but people feel better after telling someone else. They get it off their chest although, again, really nothing has changed. It's the same with people believing in religion. As soon as they get baptized or whatever, it's like telling someone about their problems and they feel this weight being lifted off their shoulders but both these instances are in the mind of the individual. Of course nothing changes really. I mean, the notion that there's a man in the sky looking out for you is absolutely ludicrous in this day and age. All through time people have attributed things they didn't understand to the supernatural. Once science explains it, the supernatural element disappears. Where I'm from, very few people believe the God theory and take no interest in any form of religion, yet they don't have to lock their cars (or even houses) at night. Now living in Tennessee, it worries me the percentage of people who convince themselves there is a guy who can create stars and planets with the snap of his fingers (how ridiculous). How gullible these people must be. Grow up and forget Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, the Bogeyman and God!
Dearth has a problem. It's a fairly big problem. He followed your same unbelief and then he died and then he wound up in hellfire. It's a shame, because he was a good chap.
duststorm

League City, TX

#466067 Aug 4, 2013
SweetGreenEyes wrote:
<quoted text>Being a Christian is not bad, people have made Religion bad by using it as a tool to hurt others and control. Just live like this, "Love others as yourself." :)
South Carolina SweetGreenEyes, just be glad you are born again. if that is what you are.
Your advice "Love others as yourself" helps no one avoid perdition. The only way for them to avoid hell is to repent and believe and Dearth of Couth did neither. He receives a lot of sympathy on this thread, but he is now in Satan's abode, where there is no sympathy or kindness or love.

“How You Treat Me”

#466071 Aug 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
If you insist.

“How You Treat Me”

#466072 Aug 4, 2013
HandyGuy wrote:
<quoted text>They say a problem shared is a problem halved. It's not really of course - the problem is still there as it was before but people feel better after telling someone else. They get it off their chest although, again, really nothing has changed. It's the same with people believing in religion. As soon as they get baptized or whatever, it's like telling someone about their problems and they feel this weight being lifted off their shoulders but both these instances are in the mind of the individual. Of course nothing changes really.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Dearth has a problem. It's a fairly big problem. He followed your same unbelief and then he died and then he wound up in hellfire.
Do you really derive some comfort from such a vile, hate-filled belief? You do, don't you?

You vicious, hateful bitch. This is the EVIL of christianity and its adherents, folks, the PURE EVIL of christians and their cult.

You really do deserve all the hate that you accrue.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#466074 Aug 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
why are atheist goofy?
not everyone can be a clown
Dearth as a door nail

Union Mills, NC

#466075 Aug 5, 2013
I'm burning in hell and Meredith is destroying my legacy. Death sucks.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#466077 Aug 5, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to buy me dinner first. Why do christians hate?
why do haters spread hate while claiming it's others who are hating?

i love you, dude:)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#466078 Aug 5, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
you been gettting high sniffing your skid marks again haven't you?.... how many imaginary beings do you surround yourself with?.... how is Freddy Krueger?... I bet you still poop your diapers when you see Michael Myers in Halloween..... bwhahahhahahhahaha
this just doesn't sound nice at all:(

can't we all get along?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Got AIDS from a Gay Wedding Cake! 4 min andet1987 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min dollarsbill 3,332
the REAL REASON Bruce Jenner thinks he's a 'woman' 6 min Doctor REALITY 1
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 7 min andet1987 1,796
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min nanoanomaly 828,190
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min hojo 583,961
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min His Eminency dr S... 611,843
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min WasteWater 98,969
More from around the web