Why I’m no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#466146 Aug 6, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
No there aren't.
Christ is an imaginary figure, based on older mythologies.
Hercules and his Twelve Labors is a far, far older myth than your jesus and his twelve apostles.
<quoted text>
I always do; it is YOU who fails, because you hate intelligence and want nothing to do with it. Your posts and your belief in that sick cult prove that.
you see things jaded cuz you have a woodchuck(demon) problem. good thing for you that i moonlight in the woodchuck extermination biz:)

Satan is the one true god

Since: Aug 13

Winter Park, FL

#466147 Aug 6, 2013
OMG.. waaasssuuuptard is still masturbating....what a loser...

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#466148 Aug 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
SEVEN:'You shall not commit adultery.'
EIGHT:'You shall not steal.'
NINE:'You shall not lie.'
TEN:'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'
Oh, I forgot; your "jesus" tells you that these don't apply to you, even though you claim that he wrote them for people like you.
<quoted text>
God's law, right? That's what you call it.
"Jesus is God." ~Waaasssuuup
<quoted text>
Translation: "This is my way of trying to weasel out of obeying JesusGod's Laws. YOU have to obey them; I don't."

Why do you spit on your "Jesus's" laws? Or are you claiming he changed his mind because he got it wrong the first time around? Explain. Don't dodge and deflect, like you always do, explain.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"....explain"
lol - u funny, honey:)
for you, yes i'll explain ONCE AGAIN.....sheesh
I'm still waiting for you to explain the FIRST time. All you dodge and deflect, and call *that* your “answer.”
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>those laws you quote are good laws for EVERYONE, including lil witchy-poos like you.
I don’t answer to your religion any more than you answer to the muslims. You don’t want to understand that, do you?

YOUR JESUS DOES NOT EXIST. I don't obey it. You claim to be a christian; you are obligated to obey it.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus went on to explain the spirit of the laws
Liar. Your “jesus” said:
SEVEN:'You shall not commit adultery.'
EIGHT:'You shall not steal.'
NINE:'You shall not lie.'
TEN:'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

According to you, YOUR JESUS TOLD YOU THIS. YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO OBEY YOUR JESUS, YET YOU REFUSE.

JUST ADMIT IT.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
which gets at the root of evil within the human heart, like "when you so much as look at a woman (kait) with lust, you've committed adultery in your heart"
And you keep ignoring that very law while claiming divine forgiveness---and that is what makes you a hypocrite.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> I…..so you see, we love and agree with these
No you don't.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> laws because they're good and holy, but we're unable to perfectly keep them, particularly the 'spirit' of them -
You won’t even *try* to keep them. No one is demanding or expecting "perfection," but you won't even make a passive effort to even *try.* You’re a lazy fucking hypocrite.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>hence THE SACRIFICE OF CHRIST
Never happened; your own Book of Lies proves that.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> which cleanses the humble believer of all wrong doing and thinking!
so you see how good and right these things are for you and i?
No. It shows that you’re a hypocrite who refuses to live up to the laws he claims that his jesus gave him. Either that, or you are saying your “perfect god/son of god” got it all wrong the first time, and so he changed his mind and rewrote all of his own “perfect” laws.

Which is it? Show some guts; pick one and stick with it.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>how about it if you copy this and paste it yourself instead of asking me to expalin it to you again?:)
You have explained nothing. All you are doing is granting yourself permission to be a hypocrite.

You have explained NOTHING, you just want to be a hypocritical prick and a liar. Congratulations; you've succeeded.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#466149 Aug 6, 2013
Satan is the one true god wrote:
OMG.. waaasssuuuptard is still masturbating....what a loser...
sock of the decade

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#466151 Aug 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! i think you know me well enough by now and trust that i'm on your side
If that were true, you would not be lying to me and trying to recruit me into your hate and death cult.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>as you can clearly see how i graciously answer all your *reasonable* questions (but won't take no shit from you either;)
You have never answered one single fucking question. Dodging and deflecting are not the same as answering.

You don't want to understand that, do you?

Now, why do you refuse to obey your jesus's commandments?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#466152 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>
If god is love, why do you christians hate so much and kill in his name?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians/followers of Christ don't kill in the Name of Christ,
Crusades.

Spanish Inquisition.

Salem.

Sand Creek.

Wounded Knee.

Extermination of the Pacific Islanders.

HUAC.

Operation: Rescue.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>but deceived sabetours do so that you'll think christianity is evil.
I *know* christianity is evil.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> see how subtle and malicious the kingdom of darkness is?!
"I have not come to destroy men's lives, but I came to save them" Jesus
"I bring a sword, and have come to set father against son, brother against brother, daughter against mother..." "Jesus"

Go fuck yourself.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#466153 Aug 6, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
"christ" is an imaginary character.
You christians are hateful, and deserve to be harassed so YOU'LL understand where YOU belong.
<quoted text>
No there isn't. Everything about your jeebus is based on the buybull, the Big Black Book of Fucking Lies that can't even get its stories straight between Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
since you take this negative position
So now you're mixing my posts with stoner dude's, are you? The "good christian" shows his malicious deceitfulness yet again.

You stand for lies; I stand for the truth.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>against the Goodness found in the Bible,
The buybull is a book of filthy lies.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> you're a follower of everything "they say" by default:(
I think for myself. You are an asshole.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>"blessed is the man who walks not in the council of the ungodly" David
Buybull lie.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#466154 Aug 6, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ambiguous" people? Man, you really need to invest a few bucks in a dictionary. Or do you believe that dictionaries are also "antichrist?"
Are you referring to scientists and researchers, smart and professional people who know their fields and who have no interest whatsoever in your cult of jesus?
This is your problem: you are an uneducated, superstitious lout. Yours is a black-and-white world, where if something isn't of your brand of christianity, then it's "antichristian." This is how you play victim, and how you play martyr, and how you attempt to justify your refusal to be educated and informed.
You hate and feel threatened by intelligence.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"You hate and feel threatened by intelligence"
i've never found any intelligence here to hate or feel threatened by....OH BAMM - IN YO FACE!:)
Every time you see intelligence, you turn away from it, shut your eyes, cover your ears, and go "NAA-NAA-NAA-NAA!! I DON'T WANT IT I DON'T WANT IT I DON'T WANT IT!!!"

See that brown stuff on your torn toilet paper and your fingers? That's your brains.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#466155 Aug 6, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
No there aren't.
Christ is an imaginary figure, based on older mythologies.
Hercules and his Twelve Labors is a far, far older myth than your jesus and his twelve apostles.
<quoted text>
I always do; it is YOU who fails, because you hate intelligence and want nothing to do with it. Your posts and your belief in that sick cult prove that.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you see things jaded cuz you have a woodchuck(demon) problem.
That's your argument against reason, is it?

Shee-it.
Dearth as a door nail

United States

#466156 Aug 6, 2013
The Meredith meltdown.
Why not just take an open shit on my legacy, botch.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#466157 Aug 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Well, well, well ... We seem to have brought out one of the top scumbag losers in America. You've confirmed yourself a scumbag loser by your stupid post. It's reassuring when morons confirm their lack of intelligence, dignity, and honor, themselves. It keeps yours truly from having to do it! Congratulations fool!
You prove christianity is hate. Keep up the good work.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#466158 Aug 7, 2013
Dearth as a door nail wrote:
The Meredith meltdown.
Why not just take an open shit on my legacy, botch.
There are plenty of people lining up to take an open shit on you, Gutless Stomper. Guess who's at the front?

:)
RedHorseRevelati on

AOL

#466159 Aug 7, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ---

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#466160 Aug 7, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove christianity is hate. Keep up the good work.
you prove atheist are cry-babies! that ole mean Christian hurt my feeling...

get over yourself whiner

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#466161 Aug 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you prove atheist are cry-babies! that ole mean Christian hurt my feeling...
get over yourself whiner
You do realize, don't you, that you are making my point for me?

Please, continue.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#466162 Aug 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you prove atheist are cry-babies! that ole mean Christian hurt my feeling...
get over yourself whiner
You do realize, don't you, that you are making my case for me? Keep it up.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#466163 Aug 7, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize, don't you, that you are making my point for me?
Please, continue.
keep crying! you're making my point

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#466164 Aug 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>keep crying! you're making my point
You're not making your case by trying to imitate him. Show some imagination and originality. C'mon, man, you can do it; you're *The Clown!* You're El Clown-o Loco--show some guts!!

And stop eating those kittens.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#466167 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You're not making your case by trying to imitate him. Show some imagination and originality. C'mon, man, you can do it; you're *The Clown!* You're El Clown-o Loco--show some guts!!
And stop eating those kittens.
what kittens ??? I hadn't eat any p***y in a week
Dearth as a door nail

Smartt, TN

#466168 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>
There are plenty of people lining up to take an open shit on you, Gutless Stomper. Guess who's at the front?
:)
The one who is most full of shit... You?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Ricky Cox 55,898
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 8 min Doctor REALITY 196
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min RoSesz 650,010
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 40 min randomgirl 548
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Malone 971,765
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ceemee2 2,303
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,476
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 18 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web