Why I’m no longer a Christian

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#465900 Aug 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
he was an antichrist and the greek term 'anti' literally means 'another' as in counterfeit. he was an excellent prototype of the thee Antichrist to come and this exchange with unbelievers is an excellent example of how easy it will be for this same scenario to happen again in our time
*sigh*

Your occasional forays into linguistics are at least reliable. In that they're always wrong.

"Anti-", as a prefix, does NOT mean "another".

Here: "anti-
a prefix meaning “against,”“opposite of,”“antiparticle of,” used in the formation of compound words ( anticline ); used freely in combination with elements of any origin ( antibody; antifreeze; antiknock; antilepton )." - Dictionary.com

The Borderland of Sol

#465901 Aug 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the term 'fuhrer' actually has the conotation of 'supreme chosen leader' or something like that - dummy!
Again, no.

"Führer" or "Fuerer" means "Leader" in the sense of "Guide" in German.

LOOK THIS SH1T UP BEFORE YOU HIT 'ENTER', WILL YOU???

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#465902 Aug 1, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Remember the words of your jesus: "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
<quoted text>
I know.
Waaasssuuup claims that the bible is the inerrant word of god, and he also claims that jesus is god. Therefore, according to his warped reasoning, jesus claimed some 1500 years before he was born that all "witches" must be killed.
you're quoting OT jewish-specific law.

Jesus & i love the lil witchy-poos:)

ps- don't flatter yourself as tho you belong to a special interest minority group; EVERYONE who isn't born-again is essentially a witchy-poo:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465903 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
He's beyond retarded; he's in a private little world all his own.
it's a good place, kait, and you're welcome to join me;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465904 Aug 1, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! OMG you are so funny! Like a pet tard.
*hey Kait! Can we keep him as a pet? In a cage? We could throw different kinds of bugs at him just to see how he reacts?*
<quoted text>
All of it.
<quoted text>
Why don't you kiss *my* ass?
<quoted text>
You're a jealous little pussy blood fart, aren't you?
you like having your ass kissed by nerds, but you love me cuz i won't kiss it like them (but maybe in other ways if you ask real nice;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465905 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You need to sober up first.
<quoted text>
Wrong.*They got their ispiration from him,* you idiot.
<quoted text>
"More simpler?"
And *YOU* try to insult the intelligence of others? Dude, you're so friggin' dumb that you couldn't even pour piss from a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel!!
you keep referring to this post - must have been some Light that exposed the darkness and bugged you, huh?;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465906 Aug 1, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
smoochy smoochy - ass-kiss much?;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465907 Aug 1, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't agree on what exactly ;) Going to play it out sis ...
let me get this straight -

i believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God and proclaim that daily, yet only chide with me;

this person blasphemes the Name of Christ and His Body on earth daily, but you call her "sis".

don't expect me to receive a challenge from you if you can't receive one from me, sis:-)
Huh

Euless, TX

#465908 Aug 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>that's horrible... those acts were pure evil
And aided and abetted by that other pure evil, Christianity.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465909 Aug 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>*sigh*
Your occasional forays into linguistics are at least reliable. In that they're always wrong.
a prefix meaning “against,”“opposite of,”“antiparticle of,” used in the formation of compound words ( anticline ); used freely in combination with elements of any origin ( antibody; antifreeze; antiknock; antilepton )." - Dictionary.com
hey dumb dumb - a spy working for one entity infilterates another by appearing to be one of them, even tho they're anti/counterfeit saboteurs. why would we think it's any different in this epic war of good vs evil, God vs satanism on the earth?

"even satan appears as an angel of light in order to deceive" paul

you'll never be able to say that it wasn't explained to you even tho you didn't appreciate the messenger's inept style:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465910 Aug 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Again, no.
i did get it from a more informed source than yours and it it has more grandeous conotations than just a run-of-the-mill 'leader'- kinda like what "they" have said about Pres Obama;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465911 Aug 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>And aided and abetted by that other pure evil, Christianity.
speaking of kissing and asses; how ya been, girlfriend?;)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#465912 Aug 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Again, no.
YO mac if you need Bro. Clownie to preach over @ your new church let me known... I think with the right word from GOD we can convert some of the knuckle draggers to Christ...:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465915 Aug 1, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
really?....you playing with a full deck?... Obama care is the same philosophy as Hitler's? or perhaps promoting a clean environment for the country? or energy independence?... stop sniffing your skid marks......I surmise you must be a Bush supporter...
lol - too classic! no, not a supporter of either, but you sure did help support my theory of hitler as a prototype of antichrist.

keep voting our freedoms away to supposed socio-political messiah's and their big government control and before y'all know it you'll be incinerating the christians just like you always wanted:)

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#465916 Aug 1, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Senecus, long time no see? Hhhmmm? Remember me?
I remember you <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#465917 Aug 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Yup. Flagged again.
You? No way.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#465918 Aug 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>*sigh*

Why bother? He's just a pet now. It's been decided.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#465919 Aug 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>smoochy smoochy - ass-kiss much?;)
Clean your cage or you will be tasered, it's starting to smell.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#465921 Aug 1, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>really?....you playing with a full deck?... Obama care is the same philosophy as Hitler's? or perhaps promoting a clean environment for the country? or energy independence?... stop sniffing your skid marks......I surmise you must be a Bush supporter...
He won't understand any of that. He still thinks you stood against our actual creator and that you're evil.

The Borderland of Sol

#465923 Aug 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumb dumb - a spy working for one entity infilterates another by appearing to be one of them, even tho they're anti/counterfeit saboteurs. why would we think it's any different in this epic war of good vs evil, God vs satanism on the earth?
"even satan appears as an angel of light in order to deceive" paul
you'll never be able to say that it wasn't explained to you even tho you didn't appreciate the messenger's inept style:)
Which has what, exactly, to do with your linguistic incompetence?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 865,781
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Antique Annie 612,923
The Christian Atheist debate 8 min Truthiness 2,066
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 40,899
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min RiccardoFire 6,555
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Cheer the f up 121,926
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 600,156
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr justdoit2it 272,433
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sun andy 45
More from around the web