“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#465825 Jul 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No went to war against Hitler because of the Holocaust.
Most didn't even know about until after the war ended.
There were far more Christians killing Jews than were Christians trying to stop it.
For once in my life....I find myself speechless.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465826 Jul 31, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not find it offensive nor do I disagree. I don't think you are getting my point here. He wanted to be Christ, that was his goal.
ROFLMAO

Ann Arbor, MI

#465827 Jul 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
?? Not so??

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#465828 Jul 31, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>The Vatican was originally supporting a campaign against atheists.(If I am incorrect, I am sure a link will be provided shortly ;)
Yes. The Vatican always tells the public the truth as well. Good one sis!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#465829 Jul 31, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
?? Not so??
Hitler wanted to be Christ ?

That is so funny.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#465830 Jul 31, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
For once in my life....I find myself speechless.
An education in 20th century history.

Ann Arbor, MI

#465831 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The Vatican always tells the public the truth as well. Good one sis!
It is public record now, as enough years have passed. Pick all you like, AC (a past poster on here) and I got into it about this. He prompted me to do further research. He was right and I was wrong when it comes to the beliefs of Hitler, I admit it fully. If you have something that can further my research, I am all for it and please pass it on.

Ann Arbor, MI

#465832 Jul 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler wanted to be Christ ?
That is so funny.
Why? What was his definition of the superior race, and what did he write when it comes to authority?

Ann Arbor, MI

#465833 Jul 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
An education in 20th century history.
Sigh....

Location hidden

#465834 Jul 31, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>It is public record now, as enough years have passed. Pick all you like, AC (a past poster on here) and I got into it about this. He prompted me to do further research. He was right and I was wrong when it comes to the beliefs of Hitler, I admit it fully. If you have something that can further my research, I am all for it and please pass it on.
I'd have to look for it. Something you could also do if you're really that interested sis. I researched what I heard as a child for years just to prove my delusional mother wrong. I'm not in the frame of mind to do that right now. Not that I'm suggesting you're delusional or anything of the sort, I honestly thought this stuff was common knowledge by now. Maybe I can find you something later. Sorry.

Ann Arbor, MI

#465835 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have to look for it. Something you could also do if you're really that interested sis. I researched what I heard as a child for years just to prove my delusional mother wrong. I'm not in the frame of mind to do that right now. Not that I'm suggesting you're delusional or anything of the sort, I honestly thought this stuff was common knowledge by now. Maybe I can find you something later. Sorry.
Prove your delusional Mother wrong about what? What would be common knowledge...

Hitler claimed to be a Christian...while murdering millions.

To claim that "The Church" backed him, one must define the parameters. I will not sit back and say that Christians supported Hitler during the war. That is simply lazy. I have no investment in the argument other then a Veteran family member, that knew what he was fighting for according to his letters to his wife.
Anonymous

Bristol, UK

#465836 Jul 31, 2013
I've been Catholic my entire life, I went to a Catholic primary school and my family are all Christians. I'm homosexual. Now the main reason I am no longer Christian is because I believe it is a very un accepting, conservative religion that refuses to see it's contradictions and admit that some of its beliefs should be studied. People disagree with me and say that anyone can be a Christian, the church accepts anyone, but when I was just 19 and came out to the community, the church were the only people to disallow it. I remember one year after the Good Friday service and the Deacon walked up to me and told me "God will cure you if you have faith". I didn't see this as very accepting, I felt as if everyone thought I was a bad person, he made it sound like a had some sort of disease. But with approxiamtely 10% of the population being homosexual and 15% bisexual, it can't be seen as something abnormal any longer. It may teach in the Bible that homosexuality is wrong, but the Bible is over 1000 years old, they were written at the time when people still had slaves.

If God is so loving then why did he choose for me to be something he hates? No, I was not born to be selibate my whole life, the truth is God didn't make me gay, I was just chance, it's just like being born with blonde hair when your parents have brunette or smaller feet than everyone else. I understand it's different, but it's still normal, I'm the tenth baby.

So Pope Francis has been preaching recently that Jesus loves everybody but why can't I be who I was born to be? Why can't I settle down like everyone else, surely Jesus is so kind as to understand that homosexuals can still be kind people. We are the most accepting community in the world, we understand that everyone a little bit strange but deep down, we all just want to be accepted, we want to live a life that doesn't involve wondering whether people are staring when you hold your partner's hand when you're walking down the street. And if Christianity changed to let millions more of the world know that they too are one with God the world would be a better place.

Now that's the reason I am no longer Christian, it's because of the mindset that someone else's lifestyle has an effect on yours. But it doesn't, it comes down to whether you are a loving person who is willing to love everybody.

Ann Arbor, MI

#465837 Jul 31, 2013
Yes, My Grandfather was a Catholic American. Dusty has already given me the quick overview on how Catholics are not Christians....please tell me that this discussion is not going to follow the same path down into no mans land......;)

Ann Arbor, MI

#465838 Jul 31, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I've been Catholic my entire life, I went to a Catholic primary school and my family are all Christians. I'm homosexual. Now the main reason I am no longer Christian is because I believe it is a very un accepting, conservative religion that refuses to see it's contradictions and admit that some of its beliefs should be studied. People disagree with me and say that anyone can be a Christian, the church accepts anyone, but when I was just 19 and came out to the community, the church were the only people to disallow it. I remember one year after the Good Friday service and the Deacon walked up to me and told me "God will cure you if you have faith". I didn't see this as very accepting, I felt as if everyone thought I was a bad person, he made it sound like a had some sort of disease. But with approxiamtely 10% of the population being homosexual and 15% bisexual, it can't be seen as something abnormal any longer. It may teach in the Bible that homosexuality is wrong, but the Bible is over 1000 years old, they were written at the time when people still had slaves.
If God is so loving then why did he choose for me to be something he hates? No, I was not born to be selibate my whole life, the truth is God didn't make me gay, I was just chance, it's just like being born with blonde hair when your parents have brunette or smaller feet than everyone else. I understand it's different, but it's still normal, I'm the tenth baby.
So Pope Francis has been preaching recently that Jesus loves everybody but why can't I be who I was born to be? Why can't I settle down like everyone else, surely Jesus is so kind as to understand that homosexuals can still be kind people. We are the most accepting community in the world, we understand that everyone a little bit strange but deep down, we all just want to be accepted, we want to live a life that doesn't involve wondering whether people are staring when you hold your partner's hand when you're walking down the street. And if Christianity changed to let millions more of the world know that they too are one with God the world would be a better place.
Now that's the reason I am no longer Christian, it's because of the mindset that someone else's lifestyle has an effect on yours. But it doesn't, it comes down to whether you are a loving person who is willing to love everybody.
God makes no mistakes...People do. I hope you find your path by being who you are, and not by what others think you should be. That is when we as the individual, have a light to share. Good to read you Anonymous.

Location hidden

#465839 Jul 31, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>Prove your delusional Mother wrong about what? What would be common knowledge...

Hitler claimed to be a Christian...while murdering millions.

To claim that "The Church" backed him, one must define the parameters. I will not sit back and say that Christians supported Hitler during the war. That is simply lazy. I have no investment in the argument other then a Veteran family member, that knew what he was fighting for according to his letters to his wife.
Soldiers are lied to. My mother thought the Vatican and Hitler were both right in what they were doing to their Jewish competition. If you don't wish to be lazy search for the truth yourself. Or hire an assistant. I have no investment in any argument about anything anymore.

Location hidden

#465840 Jul 31, 2013
Anonymous wrote:

It's not a disease. There is nothing wrong with you. Kudos for having the courage to leave and keep on giving love. In the end, that's all that matters. I accept you and many others will too you'll find. The evil rule of power hungry religion is coming to an end.

Location hidden

#465841 Jul 31, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
Yes, My Grandfather was a Catholic American. Dusty has already given me the quick overview on how Catholics are not Christians....please tell me that this discussion is not going to follow the same path down into no mans land......;)
My grandfather was a Catholic German Stasi Soldier, one of Hitler's bodyguards, my grandmother was his abused wife. I'm out of this discussion with all due respect. Sorry your grandpa was lied to.

Ann Arbor, MI

#465842 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Soldiers are lied to. My mother thought the Vatican and Hitler were both right in what they were doing to their Jewish competition. If you don't wish to be lazy search for the truth yourself. Or hire an assistant. I have no investment in any argument about anything anymore.
Ouch...They funded but pulled back early:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_...

You should know by now that I wish no ill will, not sure where (perhaps personal perception) the negative tone I am reading is coming from?

“My Karma Killed Your Dogma”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#465843 Jul 31, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Remember the words of your jesus: "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
Those words pre-dated Jesus (if he actually existed) by some 1500 years and appear in Exodus.
I know.

Waaasssuuup claims that the bible is the inerrant word of god, and he also claims that jesus is god. Therefore, according to his warped reasoning, jesus claimed some 1500 years before he was born that all "witches" must be killed.

“My Karma Killed Your Dogma”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#465844 Jul 31, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
They did it in the names of jesus and mohammed.
You would be happy to kill for your jesus, wouldn't you? I know you'd like to burn me at the stake, because I keep rubbing your nose in something that you hate above all else--THE TRUTH.
<quoted text>
It's the truth, and you know it.
<quoted text>
No you don't; you get offensive. Your problem is, you refuse to see it that way. You have the maturity of a spoiled six-year-old.
<quoted text>
From one of your older posts: "STOP RESISTING ME!!!" Those are the words of a rapist. That was something else people like you used to do to people like me before burning us alive. Remember the words of your jesus: "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know what to say to unreasonable people other than sheeesh.....:-(
You know damn well I'm right. Thanks for showing the class once again how much you hate the truth, and how you can't deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Blagoja 825,277
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min One way or another 121,617
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min dollarsbill 2,980
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Regina 582,614
Poll Why are asians so dumb? (Jan '13) 16 min andet1987 483
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min lisw 176,354
iso 52 min Rebecca41289 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 98,809
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Wolftracks 611,760
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri puspamishra130 190
More from around the web