Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#465691 Jul 30, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your own goddamn fault.
<quoted text>
They do not sell them as fact, you goddamn idiot asshole. You don't know what FACTS are. You hate science, because the scientists are smarter than you. So's a garden slug. You don't believe in education, you don't even *want* to be educated because you're too goddamned lazy and immature.
<quoted text>
No, your bullshit buybull--WRITTEN BY UNEDUCATED, SUPERSTITIOUS OLD MEN--says that.
<quoted text>
"Blasphemer scientists?" They don't answer to your RELIGION. Science answers to the SEARCH FOR FACTS. YOUR RELIGION PROMOTES LIES.
<quoted text>
I get that you are an uneducated, superstitious, mentally deficient ASSHOLE who suffers from delusions of adequacy and competence. You insist on rejecting reality, and you demand that everyone accept your second-rate fantasy.
You should be thrown into a rubber room. Che stupido fuckwit.
<quoted text>
I dare you to read any of my previous post; I outright DEFY YOU to read it.
You *are* the Anthony Weiner of Topix. "I'll do what I want,'cause I'm forgiven by jesus--so fuck the rest of you!" That's you, Weiner, that's you.
You're a pig.
lol - meltdown!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465693 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
(W)ass-supppp frequently and immaturely spews his disgust, denigration and derision for the education, knowledge, science and research that his feeble, religious mind isn't capable of grasping. He hates truth, and the search for knowledge. He hates scientists and researchers because they're always discovering new things, disproving his buybull, and moving forward, while his religion and superstition remain stagnant and stale, and mired in the past with old beliefs, and relying on nothing but hate and fear to spread his bovine excrement. We choose to study and learn, and improve ourselves; he tells himself, "I don't *have* to improve myslef, I have jesus in me! I'm forgiven, so I can do whatever I want!!"
Which explains his infantile fascination with women's pubic hair and his own miniature set of genatalia that would elicit derisive peals of laughter from a hamster.
I swearttagod, he *is* the Anthony Weiner of Topix.
<quoted text>
That was too much truth for you to deal with, wasn't it? Before using the word "bigoted" again, you need to look it up in a dictionary, because you obviously don't know what the word means.
<quoted text>
By asking me if I like 69ing? How verly christian of you. You don't know what the word "love" means.
<quoted text>
That would be you, Weiner.
aww cmon, who would 69 a person that they hated? well i suppose a dog and a gay might.....

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#465694 Jul 30, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not worth getting your Irish up, for either of us.
Hehehe. No, it's not.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465695 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
My goddess never killed innocent children, the way yours allegedly did in that shitty little "old testament" of yours.
<quoted text>
Hitler was a christian, just like you, doing the work you didn't want to dirty your hands with.
you crazy, gurlfriend, but it's part of your goofy charm!;)

do throw pots and pans and stuff at steph when you're mad?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465696 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
They did it in the names of jesus and mohammed.
You would be happy to kill for your jesus, wouldn't you? I know you'd like to burn me at the stake, because I keep rubbing your nose in something that you hate above all else--THE TRUTH.
this is a very evil accusation, kait, and you know it! i get silly w/you and fight back some, but i've never given you a reason to think i wish anything but good for you.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465697 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the christian who beat the shit out of women and killed millions of jews the killed himself when he was about to get carted off to prison?
Judgement day is for all, read your stupid book, you think christians are safe?
Get help, or at the very least hang a bucket around your neck to catch all that drool.
so juicy, you're siding with those who claim that hitler acted according to Christ's will, huh (even tho His will/Words are clear for all to see)? if so, it will only be right if you're judged along with them.....
MadMax

Central Point, OR

#465699 Jul 30, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Most wars have been based on religion - and still are. Both sides always seem to think that God is on their side.
True; waaasssuuup tried to claim that only "some" wars were based on religion, when it's clear that the majority of them were concerned with "spreading the good word."

I agree with Diana; waaasssuuup doesn't know sh*t about history.

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#465700 Jul 30, 2013
MadMax wrote:
<quoted text>
True; waaasssuuup tried to claim that only "some" wars were based on religion, when it's clear that the majority of them were concerned with "spreading the good word."
Hard to know anything, when he's focuses only on himself.

It isn't only history, here's a few recent religious wars:
Nthn Ireland - RC v Protestant
ex Yugoslavia - RC v Orthodox v Muslim
Lebanon - Christian v Muslim
Iraq - Sunni v Shiite Muslim
India (Hindu) v Pakistan (Muslim)

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#465702 Jul 30, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even read that halfwitted teenaged troll any more.
No point.
Hey Mac! I can always find reason to spread the good news ;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465703 Jul 30, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How do you figure that? I mean, other than in your own warped mind.
You're the one who acts like him, not I.
<quoted text>
You don't stand for those, Weiner dude; you just like to wave your little dick in everyone's faces.
it's MR. Weiner to you, dude, and fyi -it's NOT little;)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#465704 Jul 30, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Y did Hitler commit suicide?
Because he had just received the gas bill.
LOL Good one!
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#465705 Jul 30, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>It's not worth getting your Irish up, for either of us.
I'm Brazillian, don't need a reason lol.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#465706 Jul 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>so juicy, you're siding with those who claim that hitler acted according to Christ's will, huh (even tho His will/Words are clear for all to see)? if so, it will only be right if you're judged along with them.....
Siding? I'd call it having reading and comprehension skills combined with a hell of a good memory. My christian nazi grandfather who relocated to Brazil to avoid being punished for war crimes used to hang out with Hitler. That'll be my German half I'm mostly embarrassed about. Why would I listen to gibberish from a fundietard who hasn't even read the bible over hard cold facts? I don't take sides, this isn't the high school debate team. Have you ever considered an MRI? Might help.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#465707 Jul 30, 2013
MadMax wrote:
<quoted text>True; waaasssuuup tried to claim that only "some" wars were based on religion, when it's clear that the majority of them were concerned with "spreading the good word."

LOL we all agree with her. Only because it's so blatantly obvious. Good post.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#465708 Jul 30, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Hard to know anything, when he's focuses only on himself.

It isn't only history, here's a few recent religious wars:
Nthn Ireland - RC v Protestant
ex Yugoslavia - RC v Orthodox v Muslim
Lebanon - Christian v Muslim
Iraq - Sunni v Shiite Muslim
India (Hindu) v Pakistan (Muslim)
Number 1 cause for war is religion. This was also the case before it was invented by the monkeys.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#465709 Jul 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>it's MR. Weiner to you, dude, and fyi -it's NOT little;)
*simpleton, see what christianity does to you kids?*

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465710 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Siding? I'd call it having reading and comprehension skills combined with a hell of a good memory. My christian nazi grandfather who relocated to Brazil to avoid being punished for war crimes used to hang out with Hitler. That'll be my German half I'm mostly embarrassed about. Why would I listen to gibberish from a fundietard who hasn't even read the bible over hard cold facts? I don't take sides, this isn't the high school debate team. Have you ever considered an MRI? Might help.
Best post of the month!

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465711 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a religion and put my trust in GOD, that simple. Carry on.
I too would like to say I have no religion, but alas 'tis not true.

According to the definition of the word religion, we both have one. Religion has been made into a dirty word due to people like the one you answered.

religion:
belief in divinity; system of beliefs

I am not one bit bothered by someone saying I have a religion. And they have to guess at what that might be. But like you, I believe in something greater than myself. That's all I'll give those who wish to have me tell them what I believe so they can then demonize me. It's none of their business, and it cheapens what I believe to share it on this thread with people who don't even understand the religion in which they claim to believe.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465712 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD is ALL and GOD is LOVE and even Jesus taught, love all and love GOD. The Kingdom of Heaven is Within. The only name I can give you is IAM. However, I don't believe a name is needed. GOD is all around us all the time, not everything needs a label. Dude, have you actually read the bible? Sure it's fairly new but it does have all this info aye... as for Gods and Mothers, well, just wait and see. I'll tell you this much, I will bow before no man.
Good answer, JL.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465713 Jul 30, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaasssuuup thinks you're a Kaitlin sock. He thinks I am. He thinks that anyone who points out how wrong and hypocritical he is has to be a Kaitlin sock.
Can I be your sock??
Of course. Oh, wait a minute. If I am Kait's sock, and you become my sock, does that make you a sub-sock? And if so, are you a Po Boy sock or a Subway Sock? I get confused over the sock, sub-sock, sub-sub-sock, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 853,387
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 8 min raj bottom 250
Fondling my nipples drives me wild (Dec '14) 12 min andet1987 9
Will the world end in the middle of 2016? 15 min andet1987 12
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 17 min Doctor REALITY 7
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 18 min andet1987 6,108
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min Jac 100,658
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min marge 595,765
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Name appears on post 612,583
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr Seriously__ 5,786
More from around the web