#465625 Jul 27, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#465626 Jul 27, 2013
mere sux dics wrote:
*Slurpy. Slurpy.* I like my dad's semen!! I lick like to lick it from the bathroom floor!!!
Mangia bene.

#465628 Jul 27, 2013
From Topix admin: "Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."

Tell it to your fellow christians.
RogerThat

AOL

#465629 Jul 28, 2013

OPEN YOUR EYES AMERICA --

http://youtu.be/1tFxM_Vsg5g

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#465630 Jul 28, 2013
*Happy Sunday everyone!* Wake up!!!

*There is still time to head on over to your favorite Church...:)

To start your morning... An Interview With God

Enjoy... Love to all
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#465631 Jul 28, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
*Happy Sunday everyone!* Wake up!!!
*There is still time to head on over to your favorite Church...:)
To start your morning... An Interview With God
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eiweR3E9_vAsXX
Enjoy... Love to all
heavens Angel = SNEVEAH LEGNA - sound like your screen name is satanic incantation , like playing its recording s backward it awful , why not switched back to correct ---> Heavens Angel

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#465632 Jul 28, 2013
UidiotRaceMaKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> heavens Angel = SNEVEAH LEGNA - sound like your screen name is satanic incantation , like playing its recording s backward it awful , why not switched back to correct ---> Heavens Angel
Gosh, I am so enlightened like I did not know this already?

I'm good, it stays. There is a reason I chose it that way.

Now, off to church with you...:)

United States

#465633 Jul 28, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, I am so enlightened like I did not know this already?
I'm good, it stays. There is a reason I chose it that way.
Now, off to church with you...:)
No church for me ! Not athiest and not religious!

United States

#465634 Jul 28, 2013
So you little Devil girl! Let put some sunlight on you... you need a tan! BWHAHHAAHHAAAa

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#465635 Jul 28, 2013
So you little Devil girl! Let put some sunlight on you... you need a tan! BWHAHHAAHHAAAa
* I don't get it... Explain please, since you think you are so funny...:)

United States

#465636 Jul 28, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
* I don't get it... Explain please, since you think you are so funny...:)
get out more often and breath fresh air and don't let indoctrination inseminated you... too many Xtain fundie wars on the US and the world, invoking nations , brothers, families ... to many wars, its. Messing up world peace aand stability,

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#465637 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text> get out more often and breath fresh air and don't let indoctrination inseminated you... too many Xtain fundie wars on the US and the world, invoking nations , brothers, families ... to many wars, its. Messing up world peace aand stability,
While you mean well...
Why do men feel the need to tell me what to do... You and my stalker should get together...

*Btw, I have not been indoctrinated...

United States

#465638 Jul 28, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
While you mean well...
Why do men feel the need to tell me what to do... You and my stalker should get together...
*Btw, I have not been indoctrinated...
They should not tell you what o do... are u sure you not indoctrinated ?
You stalker is who those Athiests, Non believer... so you gonna war with them? just accept it they are not gonna be pushed in to beleive, we have free will! Like u try to push me to goto Church, in one of your posting. You can push. But history had shown religions had cause many wars worldwide and people get killed for not being of their own kind. So?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#465639 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>They should not tell you what o do... are u sure you not indoctrinated ?
You stalker is who those Athiests, Non believer... so you gonna war with them? just accept it they are not gonna be pushed in to beleive, we have free will! Like u try to push me to goto Church, in one of your posting. You can push. But history had shown religions had cause many wars worldwide and people get killed for not being of their own kind. So?
Thank you, I would prefer men suggest, as to control... An old saying, "You can catch more bees with honey."

No, my stalker is a nut... I'm not sure what he believes, lol. As for the non-believers, I usually answer their questions, not try and change them. I do respect the other side, remember I am the little devil girl, lol, not...:)

*I'm sorry you took mistook my saying, "Go to Church" as pushing. I was merely kidding, as I knew you wouldn't have gone anyway.

True, most wars have been started because of religion... Or a woman...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#465640 Jul 28, 2013
omit *took*
Truth

Jakarta, Indonesia

#465641 Jul 28, 2013
does god has a mother?
GutStompersucs horseballs

Central Point, OR

#465642 Jul 28, 2013
i'm gay, and i suck at it! can someone please show me how to do it right??
duststorm

League City, TX

#465643 Jul 28, 2013
We dwell in him." {#1Jo 4:13}

Do you want a house for your soul? Do you ask, "What is the purchase?" It is something less than proud human nature will like to give. It is without money and without price. Ah! you would like to pay a respectable rent! You would love to do something to win Christ? Then you cannot have the house, for it is "without price." Will you take my Master’s house on a lease for all eternity, with nothing to pay for it, nothing but the ground rent of loving and serving him for ever? Will you take Jesus and "dwell in him?"See, this house is furnished with all you want, it is filled with riches more than you will spend as long as you live. Here you can have intimate communion with Christ and feast on his love; here are tables well stored with food for you to live on for ever; in it, when weary, you can find rest with Jesus; and from it you can look out and see heaven itself. Will you have the house? Ah! if you are houseless, you will say, "I should like to have the house; but may I have it?" Yes; there is the key—the key is, "Come to Jesus." "But," you say, "I am too shabby for such a house." Never mind; there are garments inside. If you feel guilty and condemned, come; and though the house is too good for you, Christ will make you good enough for the house by and by. He will wash you and cleanse you, and you will yet be able to sing, "We dwell in him." Believer: thrice happy art thou to have such a dwelling place! Greatly privileged thou art, for thou hast a"strong habitation" in which thou art ever safe. And "dwelling in him," thou hast not only a perfect and secure house, but an everlasting one. When this world shall have melted like a dream, our house shall live, and stand more imperishable than marble, more solid than granite, self-existent as God, for it is God himself—"We dwell in him."

#465644 Jul 28, 2013
Truth wrote:
does god has a mother?
Are you talking about the *real* god, or that phony buybull thing?

#465645 Jul 28, 2013
duststorm wrote:
We dwell in him." {#1Jo 4:13}...blaahh, blaahh, blaahh, yadda yadda yadda.....
No one cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Stilgar Fifrawi 865,928
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min aragwen 600,168
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 min middleman1 2,790
The Christian Atheist debate 1 min ChristineM 2,084
Poll How come Mexicans like to live on welfare? (Oct '08) 7 min Guess What 237
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 46 min Malcolm 46
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 1 hr Stranger 413
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemale 272,439
More from around the web