Why I知 no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#465445 Jul 23, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you *admit* you're having a meltdown. That's a good start.
IF i ever did need help, would you take me under your care?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465446 Jul 23, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me that two different people can't draw the same conclusion from reading the same book?
I guess you really are one of those people who needs to be told what to think.
<quoted text>
You're gay.
and YOU'RE not???:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465447 Jul 23, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that one who never followed a religion cannot commit apostasy with respect to that religion, right?
Of course not.
you do realize that it's convenient for you to consider our Creator a "religion" so that it's easier to ignore Him? of course not....
religionToday

AOL

#465449 Jul 23, 2013

TBN's false prophets/Ministers EXPOSED ---$---

http://youtu.be/Ci7nCdbaM0M

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#465450 Jul 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - a catholic mass is like a funeral! talk about what you know kait (which isn't much), not about what you don't!
Bollocks.

"Gaudete", a capella, Steeleye Span. Appended without further comment, except to remark that if you don't understand Latin - too friggin' bad.

The Borderland of Sol

#465451 Jul 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - a catholic mass is like a funeral! talk about what you know kait (which isn't much), not about what you don't!
Oops, forgot the link.

That's at least 16th-century, and may be considerably older.

Mend the gaps in your own education before criticizing someone else for ignorance.

Wai, didn't the Nazarene say something about the beam in your eye?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465452 Jul 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oops, forgot the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EDc2FD-vy8MXX
That's at least 16th-century, and may be considerably older.
Mend the gaps in your own education before criticizing someone else for ignorance.
Wai, didn't the Nazarene say something about the beam in your eye?
LOL - now the hypocrites here are defending the tyrany and dark-age atrocities commited by rome/catholicism!

since you'll invetibly take the opposite side of me on any subject, i suppose those who don't want to be hypocrites & moral-chameleon/sheep should follow me as i follow Christ....

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#465453 Jul 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
who's "we" and "us" -
By "we" and "us" I mean those of us on this thread who disagree with you and who keep pointing out your lies, your hypocrisy and your BS.

You're not very bright, are you?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
suit yourself, do as you please, i'm not demanding anything of anyone here
You demand that we accept your lies as truth; we refuse.

Your surrender is noted.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#465454 Jul 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you talk like that's a bad thing. how old are you; about 10?
Is that the age you prefer?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#465455 Jul 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - now the hypocrites here are defending the tyrany and dark-age atrocities commited by rome/catholicism!
since you'll invetibly take the opposite side of me on any subject, i suppose those who don't want to be hypocrites & moral-chameleon/sheep should follow me as i follow Christ....
Playing victim again, are you?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465459 Jul 23, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
By "we" and "us" I mean those of us on this thread who disagree with you and who keep pointing out your lies, your hypocrisy and your BS.
You're not very bright, are you?
<quoted text>
You demand that we accept your lies as truth; we refuse.
Your surrender is noted.
"You're not very bright, are you?"

why do atheist/pagans always confuse moral/spiritual issues with brain wave activity and neuron impulses? it's very frustrating and it's no wonder why your priest & prophet, so-called scientists jump to wrong conclusions....

which "lies" are you referring to exactly that you're renouncing.

btw - you can't renounce something for other people, you can only renounce God for yourself

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465460 Jul 23, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing victim again, are you?
you repeatedly insult me then accuse me of crying "victim".

how's anyone supposed to communicate respectfully w/u?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465461 Jul 23, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is that I was right; you tell everyone else that they are obligated to follow your god's rules, while you are not.
I will keep on pointing my finger at you, hypocrite, until I get tired of it. As for how I'm doing with "all of it," I am not of your religion, I am not of your "god," and so therefore your "god's rules" do not apply to me. I live my life the best way I see fit, and I don't answer to you or your false god.
It's your god; you obey it.
"I live my life the best way I see fit..."

and you are a perfect human and able to make such rules of engagment for yourself in our shared society?

let's all hope that stoner dude doesn't "see fit" to rape and dismember people like other humans do who make up their own rules!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465462 Jul 23, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your god; you have to obey it, or admit you are a hypocrite.
which of the commandments are you opposed to? i think your neighbors should be aware, kinda like how convicted pervs are supposed to let people know when they move into an area....

The Borderland of Sol

#465463 Jul 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.

Just - wow.

Allow be to broaden your education by a considerable amount. The song's title means "rejoice". It's a truly joyful paean, and beautifully sung. Although, as my daughter has noted, their pronunciation of the Latin could be improved with an axe.

And I do not always automatically take the opposite stance to you, as you'd discover if you tried being right, just once.

And to paraphrase Pratchett, sheep are stupid, and need to be driven. Goats are smart, and need to be led.

BAAAA much?

The Borderland of Sol

#465464 Jul 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
why do atheist/pagans always confuse moral/spiritual issues with brain wave activity and neuron impulses? it's very frustrating and it's no wonder why your priest & prophet, so-called scientists jump to wrong conclusions....
which "lies" are you referring to exactly that you're renouncing.
btw - you can't renounce something for other people, you can only renounce God for yourself
Who did all that claiming and confusing?

I know it wasn't me.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465465 Jul 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.
Just - wow.
Allow be to broaden your education by a considerable amount. The song's title means "rejoice". It's a truly joyful paean, and beautifully sung. Although, as my daughter has noted, their pronunciation of the Latin could be improved with an axe.
And I do not always automatically take the opposite stance to you, as you'd discover if you tried being right, just once.
And to paraphrase Pratchett, sheep are stupid, and need to be driven. Goats are smart, and need to be led.
BAAAA much?
mac - i didn't open the link or listen to the religious song. just thought it very odd that all most people hate about Christianity is due to the tyrany of romanism/catholicism, but yet sum like the most pagan/religious aspects of it as long as it doesn't honor the Christ too specifically;)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465466 Jul 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.
Just - wow.
BAAAA much?
I am a ferret. Playful and easily distracted but can take down prey five times my size.

LOL

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465467 Jul 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.
Just - wow.
BAAAA much?
BTW - it's not hard at all to figure out who society's sheep are and who they are not; just observe who it is who sells their soul to political correctness! the titles and causes may change a bit from society to society, but the fascist & antichrist spirit behind it has been the same thoughout every generation!

don't thank me - just repent!;)

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#465468 Jul 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
why do atheist/pagans always confuse moral/spiritual issues with brain wave activity and neuron impulses?
Because they all go together so well. You're obviously short on all counts.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>it's very frustrating
That's your fault.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> and it's no wonder why your priest & prophet, so-called scientists jump to wrong conclusions....
Why do you insist on demonstrating your lack of intelligence by referring to scientists as "priests and prophets," and referring to science as a "religion?" You know they are not the same thing, yet you attempt to claim they are merely by willing them to be the same. You are not dealing with reality.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>which "lies" are you referring to exactly
Yours, your religions, and your bible's. That has been made abundantly clear.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't renounce something that does not exist. You, on the other hand, have bragged about renouncing education, intelligence, and thought. You are the one who has referred to the human brain as "gray mush;" well, in your case it's true. Don't blame us for pointing out the stupidity, religiousity and superstition you so proudly display.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Jac 100,189
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min waaasssuuup 591,291
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 6 min girls united states 124
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min RainbowLength 841,389
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 7 min girls united states 183
sex (May '13) 9 min girls united states 167
sexy hot chats 15 min girls united states 20
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min karl44 612,273
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 45 min waaasssuuup 4,758
More from around the web