Why I’m no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#465379 Jul 22, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
This is me. Here is who you have been jerking off to:
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/medi...
Don't you just love big tits? Y'happy now?
Gesù, che stupido figlio di puttana.
dat's my gurl!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465380 Jul 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And once upon a time, the entire Christian population of the planet was Catholic.
So what?
<quoted text>
Another perfect example of denial of reality.
yeah...you are such a lil roman witchy-poo;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465381 Jul 22, 2013
Moulignon wrote:
My wife of 1 year is Hindu and is from India. I love the culture and go to temple with her. I am baptized Catholic but never was confirmed or really went to church other than holidays. I enjoy the Hindu temple way more than my Catholic Church.
dude - paganism is all the same difference....:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465382 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
In spite of what you would have them believe.
<quoted text>
Yes, it is. I'd much rather be a Witch than a christian; you have to pray on your knees in front of your pastor's unzipped fly while I get to dance naked in the woods with the Goddess.
well, i've never bowed in front of a pastor with his zipper down, but i may come watch you dance naked in front of your parents and warlock/priest if you'd be so kind to invite others into your worship:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465383 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
THAT'S BECAUSE HE'S A MYTH; HE NEVER EXISTED.
...now get your lying ass out my face!
NO - i rather like to think of us in the 69 position;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465384 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You crazy f.... LOL!!
*li'l smooch!*
WTF-where's my luv?!:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465385 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You crazy f.... LOL!!
*li'l smooch!*
yes sir thats my baby! no sir don't mean maybe! yes sir thats my baby girl...
BIG WET ONE TO YOU MY LOVELY
IS YOU IS ARE IS YOU NOT MY BABY:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465386 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
In some ways, the catholic mass is a thing of beauty. Too bad there's so little emphasis on Mary, who is just another aspect of the Goddess.
ooop there it is, folks! kait likes the most dark and pagan aspects of romanism, but not any of the truth it was mingled with!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465387 Jul 22, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. This is you pardoning yourself for not following what you claim to follow. You demand rewards without having to earn them. Either you are a shitty example of christianity, or christianity is a shitty example of religion. Pick one.
YOU'RE shifty, but too self-righteous to admit it. that's my pick!;)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#465388 Jul 22, 2013
Meltdown under construction.

Put a sock in it, Wassie.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#465389 Jul 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what i said should be clear to anyone who's read the Gospels, Annie. go and do your thing, but let's stop pretending that your thing is God's will:-)
You must have me confused with someone else. I have not been discussing what God's will is for anyone. The conversation has been about was anything hidden from us.

You stated that nothing that Jesus did...actions and words...were hidden from us. I asked what about the 18 years of his life (or there abouts) that we have no idea about.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465390 Jul 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have me confused with someone else. I have not been discussing what God's will is for anyone. The conversation has been about was anything hidden from us.
You stated that nothing that Jesus did...actions and words...were hidden from us. I asked what about the 18 years of his life (or there abouts) that we have no idea about.
Based on Mark (the earliest canonical Gospel), we know nothing of Jesus before he was baptized or after he died.

Later texts added to the legend and there are non-canonical texts that describe his entire youth. Why Constantine and Co. banned them is unknown.

The Legend of Jesus is much like the Legend of King Arthur.

They both begin with a very probable historical figure and a short narrative of believable (albeit exaggerated) events. Over time a body of literature is created that adds to the legend until the story is a complete fiction.

The evolution of Jesus of Galilee to Jesus The Christ is no different than the evolution of the Roman General Ambrosius Aurielanus to the Anglo-Saxon King Arthur.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465391 Jul 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Meltdown under construction.
Put a sock in it, Wassie.
the Truth always has a way of making the unrighteous/self-righteous people meltdown and go berzerk!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465393 Jul 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
to that, i initially said that apparently there was nothing in His pre-ministry years that needed to be revealed other than the little bit that was. what's your problem with this???

can we put a toilet cam in your house since apparently there's NOTHING about you that we shouldn't see?;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465394 Jul 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on Mark (the earliest canonical Gospel), we know nothing of Jesus before he was baptized or after he died.
Later texts added to the legend and there are non-canonical texts that describe his entire youth. Why Constantine and Co. banned them is unknown.
The Legend of Jesus is much like the Legend of King Arthur.
They both begin with a very probable historical figure and a short narrative of believable (albeit exaggerated) events. Over time a body of literature is created that adds to the legend until the story is a complete fiction.
The evolution of Jesus of Galilee to Jesus The Christ is no different than the evolution of the Roman General Ambrosius Aurielanus to the Anglo-Saxon King Arthur.
and you're an apostate quasi-jew who had you been alive at the time of Christ, no doubt would have conspired with the other apostates to ciruclate the lie that Jesus' body was stolen by HIs disciples....

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#465395 Jul 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the Truth always has a way of making the unrighteous/self-righteous people meltdown and go berzerk!
How would you know? Truth is an alien concept to you.

And, no, "berserk" is a Viking phenomenon. I'm Irish.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#465401 Jul 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
to that, i initially said that apparently there was nothing in His pre-ministry years that needed to be revealed other than the little bit that was. what's your problem with this???
can we put a toilet cam in your house since apparently there's NOTHING about you that we shouldn't see?;)
You wrote the following…

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

“THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN ABOUT WHAT JESUS DID OR SPOKE.....only lying spirits hide in darkness and do things secretly.

now get your lying ass out my face!:)”

In this post you did not exclude any time period. You are now putting parameters on your statement. Neither did you exclude any actions or words based on relevancy. You are now stating that "only a little bit" about Jesus was revealed.

You seem to be rather upset. You have tried to imply that I was discussing God's will and now you have resorted to my bathroom habits which have never been a part of this conversation.

My problem??? I have no problem except that your first statement that I respond to is not accurate. You obviously realize this since you are now changing your opinion.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465403 Jul 22, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me that two different people can't draw the same conclusion from reading the same book?
I guess you really are one of those people who needs to be told what to think.
do you have an inny or an outy?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465404 Jul 22, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying you're exempt from the Ten Commandments, but everyone else has to obey them, right?
i'm saying that the law isn't complete without the Blood Sacrifice because that was/is as much the law of God as the 10 commandments.

maybe it's time to stop pointing your finger at me and look at how YOU are doing with all of it.....:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#465405 Jul 22, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you don't have to live up to the laws that your "god" made for you.
<quoted text>
San Diego.
Sorry, hombre, but your religion does not apply to me.
dude - YOU'RE the one who's trying to put old jewish law/religion on me, NOT vice versa;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min It aint necessari... 880,943
9/11&bin 7 min REV CAROL 1
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 9 min Mohit 580
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min MUQ2 41,171
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 8,359
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr sangili karuppan 7,656
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Critical Eye 4,082
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr June VanDerMark 603,567
More from around the web