Comments
437,621 - 437,640 of 440,846 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Gut Cracker

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465195
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> No, I just won't be where the turd you worship abides.
Thus is why I'm no longer a water_nymphian.
water_nymphianity IS insanity.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465196
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care; facts is facts.
show me facts! I still don't believe you.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465197
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there is about 18 years of Jesus' life that is not revealed. There is no record of it in then Bible...not what he was doing...nor what he spoke of during that time. One is left to speculate.
Is it hidden intentionally...or was it destroyed by man?
In essence it is hidden...hidden from us about what he did...hidden from us what he spoke.
These are your words..."only lying spirits hide in darkness and do things secretly"...do they apply to those unknown years of Jesus' life?
there are more like 30 years before Christ's 3-year public ministry where little was recorded. we know that at the age of 12 He was already impressing the jewish leaders in the temple with His Q's and A's and that He grew strong in spirit and stature and subjected Himself to His parents. apparently that's all we need to know.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465198
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayhap it is mayhap it ain't. However, hon, that's just a tiny glimpse into my own personal experience, laying no blame, merely stating events in a neutral manner whilst laughing, without mentioning the damage caused by christianity as well as other religions, cults etc... For the past several thousand years. The lies, mind control, murders, wars etc...
I recognise that in all religions there are a minority few who do find and live truth, however, the vast majority are liars, abusers and murderers. I love my Amirican family but you folks seem to get very caught up in insignificant details as well as labels and miss the big picture, this happens all over the world but I mention it because I'm about to discuss Jewish persons as well as christians. Even the bible talks about karma, the Egyptians got theirs, the Jewish in following what was done to them got theirs in aushwitz and now it's time for the Romans aka christians to get theirs. You know what I'm saying and I know what you're doing so arguing about it is futile. Funny but of no use. We have a duty to GOD and Ourselves to rise up and stand. The Angels are here, God is here and Mother has returned. I feel it is imperative to LOVE and record everything whilst awakening as many zombies as possible.
Now, you know very well that I'm neither a practicing witch and even if I was so what, nor a bigot so, can't we all just get along? Hon? Hmm?
i agree that religion/supertitions are all alike and none are any good, including whatever you're currently putting your trust in besides the Savior. the worst of all IMO is humanism/socialism because it's been the cause of most mass-murders throughout history, including the dork-tyrants who've used the name of a god/religion to gain power for their own means.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465199
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayhap it is mayhap it ain't. However, hon, that's just a tiny glimpse into my own personal experience, laying no blame, merely stating events in a neutral manner whilst laughing, without mentioning the damage caused by christianity as well as other religions, cults etc... For the past several thousand years. The lies, mind control, murders, wars etc...
I recognise that in all religions there are a minority few who do find and live truth, however, the vast majority are liars, abusers and murderers. I love my Amirican family but you folks seem to get very caught up in insignificant details as well as labels and miss the big picture, this happens all over the world but I mention it because I'm about to discuss Jewish persons as well as christians. Even the bible talks about karma, the Egyptians got theirs, the Jewish in following what was done to them got theirs in aushwitz and now it's time for the Romans aka christians to get theirs. You know what I'm saying and I know what you're doing so arguing about it is futile. Funny but of no use. We have a duty to GOD and Ourselves to rise up and stand. The Angels are here, God is here and Mother has returned. I feel it is imperative to LOVE and record everything whilst awakening as many zombies as possible.
Now, you know very well that I'm neither a practicing witch and even if I was so what, nor a bigot so, can't we all just get along? Hon? Hmm?
BTW - what's the name of your god & the mother that you're referring to? not sure if i'm familiar with your religion....

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465200
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> No, you haven't departed from it. You still worship Paul who was the epitome of Roman pagan thought.
umm....paul died at the hands of the roman emporer because he wouldn't bow the knee to caesar/pope! try again;)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465201
Jul 19, 2013
 
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one helluva mission statement Mac!
Brilliant!
A very small online church - but I started it myself.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465202
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Mac isn't bisexual like you. Maybe you can go on one of the gay threads and try your luck. Of course, if you're a jackass on those threads like you are here, you'll still be dateless come Saturday night.
sounds like the ol witch still has it in for me because i trust the Sacrifice.

this, my friends, is evil in it's purest form!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465203
Jul 19, 2013
 
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the elephant in the Chapel.
Has been for at least 1700 years. Probably earlier since all Paul knew about the Jesus stories was that Jesus was raised from the dead.
How much of a sacrifice is it to be beaten for a day and crucified for a few hours then get up as God a couple days later ?
Especially when thousands of your fellow Jews were treated the same way and died (permanently)... and according to Christianity, all but one will to be eternally tortured in Hell.
Sorry, Christian theology makes Jesus and God out to be very evil beings.
Lo, it maketh my head to hurt.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465204
Jul 19, 2013
 
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I think he does. And I think he's the one that's 5' 2" and is projecting and jealous.
Pistlos, I think, at 100 yards.

Yes,, I can hit stuff that far out.

Laffin.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465205
Jul 19, 2013
 
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like the ol witch still has it in for me because i trust the Sacrifice.
this, my friends, is evil in it's purest form!
What sacrifice?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465206
Jul 19, 2013
 
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like the ol witch still has it in for me because i trust the Sacrifice.
this, my friends, is evil in it's purest form!
Yipe.
You really do want your fundament all striped, don't you?
Gut Cracker

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465207
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>A very small online church - but I started it myself.
And like everything else in you started in this life... it is a failure.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465208
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pistlos, I think, at 100 yards.
Yes,, I can hit stuff that far out.
Laffin.
brown nose!
LAFFIN

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465209
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Mac isn't bisexual like you. Maybe you can go on one of the gay threads and try your luck. Of course, if you're a jackass on those threads like you are here, you'll still be dateless come Saturday night.
I don't think mac is bi, I would say flaming gay..

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465210
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gospel of Thomas
"These are the hidden words that the living Jesus spoke. And Didymos Judas Thomas wrote them down."
- the first statement in the gospel.
Please stop trying to mislead others with your false witnessing against Jesus.
this is a lie..

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465211
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>What sacrifice?
you're dumb!! you wouldn't understand the answer

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465212
Jul 19, 2013
 
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - what's the name of your god & the mother that you're referring to? not sure if i'm familiar with your religion....
I don't have a religion and put my trust in GOD, that simple. Carry on.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465213
Jul 19, 2013
 
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>A very small online church - but I started it myself.
I'm not required to call you Pastor, Reverend, Most Holy, or Father, am I?

:o)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465214
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a religion and put my trust in GOD, that simple. Carry on.
everyone has a god, juice. does yours have a name by which he/she/it has revealed itself?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

348 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Sheilaa 115,888
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min sweets2360 224,744
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Buck Crick 257,193
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 4 min joy 29
Rants and Raves: Obama 'birther' myth lives 5 min yon 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min sweets2360 722,609
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 16 min yon 164
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 24 min i_need_massage 486
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Liam 533,887
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••