“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#465125 Jul 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>We accept everyone.
Bring whatever deity you like, or none at all.
We do not care.
Hey mac wack :D

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#465126 Jul 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mac wack :D
Hi, Lu!

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465127 Jul 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale???
A. A northern fairytale begins ....'Once upon a time...'
A southern fairytale begins ....'Y'all ain't gonna believe this s#@!.'
Being from the South, I can appreciate this. That was funny, I don't care what anybody says.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465128 Jul 19, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to be the one to break this to you, but - MY SINS HAVE BEEN JUDGED ONCE AND FOR ALL ON THE CROSS WITH JESUS; as an UNBELIEVER, yours have NOT!
That's not what your Bible says. You will be judged along with everyone else according to your Bible. But of course, you haven't ever read it so you don't know.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465129 Jul 19, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
humanity apart from God = worthless vicious beast!
Maybe you should read the 6th chapter of Matthew.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465130 Jul 19, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the law (God's standards of morality) are for ALL, kait, you ain't get'n away with NOTHING!
see, i admit my failure to meet those standards and therefore i trust in the Savior. since you don't, you're hang'n out to dry....
How often do you have to be incorrect in order to just keep your mouth shut rather than show you know nothing about what the Bible says. Your God never once said that people other than the Israelites could not believe in another God and follow the rules of that God (or Goddess). Not once. He just said that the Israelites were not to have any other God before him. Good grief, you are ignorant about what your bible says. And if those people don't worship your God, your God won't judge them. Period.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465131 Jul 19, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I challenge you to live up to your own buybull, and you say you don't have to--yet you tell *me* that *I do.*"
you may wanna write this down cuz i keep giving you the answer, but you keep asking me for the same thing over and over again!
ANSWER: I DO LIVE UP THE THE STANDARDS OF THE BIBLE - I PUT MY TRUST IN GOD AND IN HIS SALVATION, which is the only way people can fulfill God's law:)
"Abraham believed God and it was counted to him as righteousness"
You have never lived up to the standards of Jesus on this thread. The God of the OT, possibly.

“The..”

#465132 Jul 19, 2013
Well, I could write a book on why I'm no longer a Christian... However, for now a couple of reasons will suffice;

*I'm wide awake and have removed all sorts of itchy bitchy debris from mine eyes, tell you what my eyes feel grate now, I can even see in da dark aye.

*My exes Christian family kidnapped my three children and tried to have me committed for a; being truthful (wtf? they used to complain when I lied?) b; letting my 19 now 20 year old son live with me (he returned to me after being taken as a toddler, long story)

I'll leave it there for now, ahh the love of Christianity, ain't it grand?

LMAO

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465133 Jul 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>He is so dumb he can't understand the new testament... The Old Testament calls him a fool..He even thinks you are me... mac is getting pitiful in his old age... We may have to take his guns his keys and his keyboard away before he puts his eye out! LOL
I'd love to see you try to take something away from Mac.

And as far as age goes: If you are lucky, you will live long enough to be old. However, I think you will be alone and even more bitter than you are now. So maybe you won't be lucky to live to get to an old age.

“The..”

#465134 Jul 19, 2013
WN ma sistar! Far out you're funny when you not picking on me, I do LOVE thee <3

“The..”

#465135 Jul 19, 2013
Actually you was funny then too, thank you kindly angel and Namaste <3

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465136 Jul 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Agreeing with yourself again, Clownie. That's just pitiful.
And you've already ditched most of the New Testament, axcept for Paul. C'mon, fess up. You're a Pauline, not a Christian.
He doesn't know the difference between Jesus' teachings and Paul's teachings. That's the whole problem.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465137 Jul 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Paul is a christian just like me... join us
Right. You are a Christian just like Paul. You disregard everything Jesus ever taught, just like Paul did.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465138 Jul 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>This post glorifies dementia.
When will Topix get serious about letting demented atheist loose in our forums? And stop calling him Clownie mac! you are making an @SS outta yourself.. ya hear?
This isn't your forum. This is, as you seem to dim to understand,'Why I am no longer a Christian'. You've proved time and again that you aren't a Christian but you've never told us why you decided not to follow the teachings of Jesus while calling yourself a Christian still.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465139 Jul 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>This is topix! anybody can post on any thread... Im a member of this thread and don't you forget it... Bro. Clownie is trying his best to help the dumb nutty atheist on this earth to see the light... O-O
Yet you're the one who asked when Topix would get serious about not letting atheist post here. So evidently you think 'anybody' only includes people like you. What a silly a** you make of yourself every time you post.

Atheists do not need your help. If they did, they'd ask for it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465140 Jul 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Same deity, dude.
He is too dim to know that 'allah' is just 'god' in another language and that the Islamic beliefs have their roots in the same Abrahamic book he calls his Bible.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465141 Jul 19, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't posted in 3 months and even longer on this site. But thanks for remembering, that's amazing. I've been sweeping up in my reality instead of cyber-space. Blessings.
Wow. You haven't posted here in 3 months but all of a sudden, just as your name was mentioned, you're here? I don't believe in coincidence.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465142 Jul 19, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you've been posting here as waaasssuuup? What a surprise that your name was mentioned to _him_, and voila--here you are!!
Exactly.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465143 Jul 19, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly have studied Jesus and his parables.....in which you haven't, as evident in this response....
Jesus was speaking of how a person should remove him/herself fromthe physical world (yourself as a human being), and work to defeat your own faults (your cross), and follow him (understand and follow his teachings), in order to become one of his disciples.
You have not done this.....not many in this world can actually say they have.
When you want to dispute something I write and post, be sure you know what you are talking about.
But I understand that you are not at this level of understanding, as you have allowed other men to seclude you from this level of Jesus' teachings, in order for you to grasp that understanding.
Funny thing about this though, you CAN change all of that through honesty and understanding your Self.
Jesus did not welcome all his disciples into the inner sanctum. Very few make it that far. There is no use talking to someone who cannot understand the basic teachings of Jesus and believes that Paul, who contradicted everything Jesus taught, is the one to follow.

The inner sanctum is not for people like Wassie. He doesn't belong there for his ego has eaten him alive. His heart cannot understand because of his ego and his perverse belief that Paul is correct in his teachings.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465144 Jul 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>that site is lies from hell! read the holy bible not that bull-$#%T satan owns your soul chump
You go ahead and read only what the Catholic church approved under the orders of Constantine. That's what almost all Christians do. You'll have to answer to your God for it, but for now you think you know it all so you can't learn anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 37,348
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Blk Thndr 602,802
Gay snapchat names 9 min jackkdc 55
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min ChristineM 753,659
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min New Age Spiritual... 550,897
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 96,431
Quitman Mountains, Hudspeth County, Texas (Sep '10) 20 min Jean-Louis 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min WasteWater 262,081
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 1 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE