Location hidden

#465135 Jul 19, 2013
Actually you was funny then too, thank you kindly angel and Namaste <3

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465136 Jul 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Agreeing with yourself again, Clownie. That's just pitiful.
And you've already ditched most of the New Testament, axcept for Paul. C'mon, fess up. You're a Pauline, not a Christian.
He doesn't know the difference between Jesus' teachings and Paul's teachings. That's the whole problem.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465137 Jul 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Paul is a christian just like me... join us
Right. You are a Christian just like Paul. You disregard everything Jesus ever taught, just like Paul did.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465138 Jul 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>This post glorifies dementia.
When will Topix get serious about letting demented atheist loose in our forums? And stop calling him Clownie mac! you are making an @SS outta yourself.. ya hear?
This isn't your forum. This is, as you seem to dim to understand,'Why I am no longer a Christian'. You've proved time and again that you aren't a Christian but you've never told us why you decided not to follow the teachings of Jesus while calling yourself a Christian still.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465139 Jul 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>This is topix! anybody can post on any thread... Im a member of this thread and don't you forget it... Bro. Clownie is trying his best to help the dumb nutty atheist on this earth to see the light... O-O
Yet you're the one who asked when Topix would get serious about not letting atheist post here. So evidently you think 'anybody' only includes people like you. What a silly a** you make of yourself every time you post.

Atheists do not need your help. If they did, they'd ask for it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465140 Jul 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Same deity, dude.
He is too dim to know that 'allah' is just 'god' in another language and that the Islamic beliefs have their roots in the same Abrahamic book he calls his Bible.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465141 Jul 19, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't posted in 3 months and even longer on this site. But thanks for remembering, that's amazing. I've been sweeping up in my reality instead of cyber-space. Blessings.
Wow. You haven't posted here in 3 months but all of a sudden, just as your name was mentioned, you're here? I don't believe in coincidence.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465142 Jul 19, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you've been posting here as waaasssuuup? What a surprise that your name was mentioned to _him_, and voila--here you are!!
Exactly.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465143 Jul 19, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly have studied Jesus and his parables.....in which you haven't, as evident in this response....
Jesus was speaking of how a person should remove him/herself fromthe physical world (yourself as a human being), and work to defeat your own faults (your cross), and follow him (understand and follow his teachings), in order to become one of his disciples.
You have not done this.....not many in this world can actually say they have.
When you want to dispute something I write and post, be sure you know what you are talking about.
But I understand that you are not at this level of understanding, as you have allowed other men to seclude you from this level of Jesus' teachings, in order for you to grasp that understanding.
Funny thing about this though, you CAN change all of that through honesty and understanding your Self.
Jesus did not welcome all his disciples into the inner sanctum. Very few make it that far. There is no use talking to someone who cannot understand the basic teachings of Jesus and believes that Paul, who contradicted everything Jesus taught, is the one to follow.

The inner sanctum is not for people like Wassie. He doesn't belong there for his ego has eaten him alive. His heart cannot understand because of his ego and his perverse belief that Paul is correct in his teachings.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465144 Jul 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>that site is lies from hell! read the holy bible not that bull-$#%T satan owns your soul chump
You go ahead and read only what the Catholic church approved under the orders of Constantine. That's what almost all Christians do. You'll have to answer to your God for it, but for now you think you know it all so you can't learn anything.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465145 Jul 19, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
They've been here for months, as I have, and deep down inside you know it. You need to stop lying to yourself, and start dealing with reality and with the truth.
Go ahead and accuse me of being a sock, too, it will make my case even stronger.
Actually, I kind of like to think that T-TSB is right, and that everyone here is a sock. I'm betting that there are only three real people here, if even that many, under a ton of different IDs.
Well, I know that I have been here as Water_Nymph for the whole entire time. No need for socks as I have the gumption to say what I have to say without having a sock. As far as I know, Mac does not have a sock either. I can't speak for anyone else though.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465146 Jul 19, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"...you CAN change all of that through honesty and understanding your Self"
LOL! you new-agers, gnostic-atheists... and basically everyone who hasn't been born-again think the spiritual life is all about
attaining some level of understanding or obedience to ordinances and stuff, but really it's all about a relationship/bond with a Person. you can't get this through SELF conciseness/worship, but only by receiving God's Christ
"except you become like a little child you cannot see the kingdom of God" Jesus
"just as you have received Christ Jesus, so walk in Him" Paul
You should pay attention to that last sentence you wrote.

You don't even know what being 'born again' means, so don't talk about that about which you have no knowledge. The born again teachings of today have nothing to do with what Jesus said about it. It is part of the dispensationalism that was started by John Darby in the late 1800's. It's not even as old as Mormonism. Of course, you won't believe this as you don't want to.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#465147 Jul 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
WN ma sistar! Far out you're funny when you not picking on me, I do LOVE thee <3
I'm funny a lot of the time.

No pickin'.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#465148 Jul 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> He is too dim to know that 'allah' is just 'god' in another language and that the Islamic beliefs have their roots in the same Abrahamic book he calls his Bible.
The Qur'an enjoins us to be kind to the Afflicted of Allah.

I'm not Muslim...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465149 Jul 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> He is too dim to know that 'allah' is just 'god' in another language and that the Islamic beliefs have their roots in the same Abrahamic book he calls his Bible.
In a technical sense, Islam is just another form of Christianity.

The major difference is that in Islam, Jesus "ascended into Heaven" BEFORE the crucifixion while in Christianity, Jesus "ascended into Heaven" AFTER the crucifixion.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#465150 Jul 19, 2013
Pick an analogy any analogy and I'll show you how they all say the exact same thing, start from the beginning of time, the man made stuff is sooo boring ;p

Location hidden

#465151 Jul 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>The Qur'an enjoins us to be kind to the Afflicted of Allah.
I'm not Muslim...
You shore Mac attack?

*sure

o.O

Don't care if you are aye, I'm all tolerant and stuff LMAO

Location hidden

#465152 Jul 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In a technical sense, Islam is just another form of Christianity.
The major difference is that in Islam, Jesus "ascended into Heaven" BEFORE the crucifixion while in Christianity, Jesus "ascended into Heaven" AFTER the crucifixion.
Omg you are sooo funny! Fergot how funny you was, or did I? Can't remember <3

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#465153 Jul 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And once upon a time, the entire Christian population of the planet was Catholic.
So what?
the whole world still is.....influenced by the roman model of paganism and control anyhow.

i've repented and departed from it and i've been encouraging you to do the same:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#465154 Jul 19, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
You've lied to much to go backwards.
How 'bout you admit that you don't believe in all of what Jesus taught, because it is your choice to do so or not.
We can leave it with this.....if you are brave enough to admit this fact.
how about you admit that you prefer the mystic interpretations of what Jesus supposedly taught over what His eye-witnesses recorded that He taught?

this is the more true and fair version of our communications to date;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 586,600
News Many Tennesseans remain opposed to same-sex unions 12 min Chastity Richards 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Darwins Stepchild 831,533
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 28 min Smokin Joe 121,747
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 31 min Smokin Joe 2,330
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min TIM958 611,974
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 54 min waaasssuuup 3,739
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 176,591
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 hr Tony17 99,363
More from around the web