Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're reduced to posting your on-line diary here. How pathetic. You're a real (__)
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Im using that one!!!!!!!!! You can bet your {_*_)

-

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Im using that one!!!!!!!!! You can bet your {_*_)
-
Hey there, you furry li'l four-pawed crap factory! How was your Fourth? I see you didn't blow your fingers off with any fireworks.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey there, you furry li'l four-pawed crap factory! How was your Fourth? I see you didn't blow your fingers off with any fireworks.
I had a great one!!!! And how bout you? Happy birthday good ole USA!!!!! I love it..

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Harmless53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I share a similar story as the first writer. I went all the way from convert to participant to seminary student to ordained pastor. Yet, my 'feelings' were never the lead; instead, like CS Lewis, my faith was reasoned and truth. I believed because I knew it was true, not because I felt it was true.
I served as the pastor of a church; it was a role that required me to work 40/week at another job to make a living and ministry took 40-60/week as well. It was exhausting but I felt called.
It was when I buried the last member of the church and the district leaders closed the book that I found myself alone. At the time when I needed their help and support I found myself disconnected and hurting. My grief was intense and it has never really healed.
I still believe, I just don't know what do to about it. Every time I try going to church my grief and pain rise to the surface. I've had several pastors tell me that they have nothing to offer and no meaningful healing. I used to believe that God would heal our hurts, but it hasn't worked for me.
So, don't tell someone to "Repent and Return to their First Love." It's a simplistic answer that doesn't answer the hurt and pain. Jesus never gave a trite clich answer to anyone, but so many Christians only have those. I've noticed it is easier to answer with a clich than to actually listen, love, and admit you don't know how to fix something.
The problem is that you really do not KNOW God. That is why you "felt" nothing.

There is God. The vast and all powerful soul/spiritual energy Deity who creates, maintains, and controls the universe. And there is "you". And "you" are really your soul. Your physical body is just an interface for your soul to interact with the physical world. And your soul has a direct connection to God.

But MAN has come in between you and God. And fed you lies about God, so that you look to MAN for "spiritual" answers, instead of directly from God. And they have made you dependent upon MAN, by mentally blocking your soul's direct connection to God.

You need to purge your mind of any religious preconceptions of what, or "who", God is. And meditate upon seeking God. Do it every day until he answers. Be it weeks, months, or even years. And if you seek God with all your heart and soul, he will answer sooner rather than later.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Gut Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Because you come off as more than just a little bit bitter and angry.
Just my observation... with thousands of your own posts backing me up.
Need a light?
You just broke the irony and hypocrisy meters, all of them.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that you really do not KNOW God. That is why you "felt" nothing.
There is God. The vast and all powerful soul/spiritual energy Deity who creates, maintains, and controls the universe. And there is "you". And "you" are really your soul. Your physical body is just an interface for your soul to interact with the physical world. And your soul has a direct connection to God.
But MAN has come in between you and God.
Which god are you talking about?

No one stands between me and the Goddess. All acts of love and compassion are Her rituals, and she demands no fealty, no sacrifice, no obedience, nothing in return. And she makes no threats of eternal punishment, as does *your* man-made religion.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Which god are you talking about?
No one stands between me and the Goddess. All acts of love and compassion are Her rituals, and she demands no fealty, no sacrifice, no obedience, nothing in return. And she makes no threats of eternal punishment, as does *your* man-made religion.
what does La Strega Regina mean ?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>sez the dumbazz Brand New NUT! Im saved by faith in JESUS CHRIST! not by my most excellent Pastor! who really knows the gospel truth.. not some bull$#&t from a Liberknucklehead on topix...
You're not saved from anything, you underbaked muffin. There's no hell, no heaven, just life and death. Deal with it.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Christ is LORD! you're really dumb
No he isn't.

God, you're dumb.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I can really feel atheist love in your pitiful post! no skills/game real piss poor
Atheists don't claim to love everyone, the way you hateful, insecure christians do. As for the rest of my post, I notice how you won't address it because you know I'm right.

You got no skills or game, Clown; just insecurity, hate and fear.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Gut Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying that... using different names...
For someone who uses as many different names as you do, I'm not surprised that you would accuse others of doing the same thing. It just proves what a duplicitous jerkwad you are.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims worship the same god of Abraham that you do, you ignorant, under-baked muffin.
<quoted text>
Hey, stupid!
Yeah, you!
You DO worship the same god as the muslims. You both worship the god of abraham.
hey dumb dumb - since both you and muslims hate Christianity, YOU worship their same god, selfish satan!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No you're not. You need your pastor to tell you what the buybull says, and what to believe. Without him, you'ld be totally lost.
<quoted text>
We don't have "warlocks," you do. Only you call them "pastor."
i was away for a lil bit, but i missed you. did u miss me?:)

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
New Libertarian is not new to the WINAC thread.
Detective school really paid off for you,didn't it?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumb dumb - since both you and muslims hate Christianity, YOU worship their same god, selfish satan!
It's a well-known fact, fool, that christians, jews and muslims all believe in the same god of abraham. Just how ignorant are you?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No he isn't.
God, you're dumb.
JESUS IS GOD so deal with it!

btw - how could you ever prove that you evolved from feces over 13 billion years ago and where did the feces even come from???

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're not saved from anything, you underbaked muffin. There's no hell, no heaven, just life and death. Deal with it.
you know this how? prove your statement I want some proof !!! I don't believe you

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's a well-known fact, fool, that christians, jews and muslims all believe in the same god of abraham. Just how ignorant are you?
you're dumb

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
well since the jews & muslims both corporately rejected God my Savior, they are NOT the children of Abraham/Promise, but remain under the curse of the law.

it's really good to know the TRUTH cuz it sets me free from doctrines of devils like the stuff you're pushing.

u should stick to stuff that concerns YOU, like being evolved from feces/slime;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Muslims worship the same god of Abraham that you do, you ignorant, under-baked muffin.
<quoted text>
Hey, stupid!
Yeah, you!
You DO worship the same god as the muslims. You both worship the god of abraham.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, stupid! I don't believe in your satan any more than I believe in your jesus. By making such a ridiculous charge, you're just being a petulant child.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 536,986
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Ratloder 117,767
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min JudgeNJury 259,140
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 729,893
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 6 min andet1987 941
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 9 min shyam 164
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Student 38,590
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr Just 103

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••