Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#465768 Jul 31, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>you may have to go back and re-read the post, particularly the part where i said "i know this is almost impossible for the bitter and deceived to do, but allow me to help you connect the dots"

i've heard you say that you have multiple degrees (lol), but don't let that get in the way of this simple equation:

peeps claim that hitler/nazis were Christian - i.e., followers of Christ

that would have to mean that their 'christ'(WHOM THEY SUPPOSEDLY WERE FOLLOWING) was also a nazi!

to that, i said "i don't see Jesus inciting His disciples to be genocidal murderers in the Gospels"

i don't know how much more simpler i can make this for you self-proclaimed genius':)
Simple is right.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#465769 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple is right.
He and I have had this discussion.....I don't think he understands the history. Simply my opinion.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#465770 Jul 31, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
*Happy Sunday everyone!* Wake up!!!
*There is still time to head on over to your favorite Church...:)
To start your morning... An Interview With God
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eiweR3E9_vAXX
Enjoy... Love to all
getting paid to go to church are ya!

https://www.faithperceptions.com/BecomingMyst...

only way to fill pews!

Location hidden

#465771 Jul 31, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>He and I have had this discussion.....I don't think he understands the history. Simply my opinion.
He's simply simple. How are you?

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#465773 Jul 31, 2013
jumungus wrote:
<quoted text> when did you realize yopu became a SKANK?
Who's yopu?

Ann Arbor, MI

#465774 Jul 31, 2013
My Grandfather on my Father's side was a flight Doctor, shot down during his tour for the U.S. Military during the war. On my Mother's side I have family that was sent to Camp. Whatever Hitler believed, he was a mass murderer that used religion as a tool to win a personal war. Some of us believe he must atone for his sin's, others think he dodged a bullet by committing suicide. Regardless, one can only hope a lesson was learned.

Ann Arbor, MI

#465775 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's simply simple. How are you?
Good I think....It's my crazy work season here, chances are I wont catch a break till October :P How are you? You went MIA for a spell, I hope all is going good in your world. <3

Location hidden

#465776 Jul 31, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
My Grandfather on my Father's side was a flight Doctor, shot down during his tour for the U.S. Military during the war. On my Mother's side I have family that was sent to Camp. Whatever Hitler believed, he was a mass murderer that used religion as a tool to win a personal war. Some of us believe he must atone for his sin's, others think he dodged a bullet by committing suicide. Regardless, one can only hope a lesson was learned.
According to the news reports since his demise, not much was learned.

Location hidden

#465778 Jul 31, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>Good I think....It's my crazy work season here, chances are I wont catch a break till October :P How are you? You went MIA for a spell, I hope all is going good in your world. <3
Yeah I'm good. Keep meaning to re ad you to my new you know what, had to close the last one. Just busy with the boys as usual, except when they're at school.

Location hidden

#465779 Jul 31, 2013
Today I'm no longer a christian because I've discovered that I'm better suited to the life of a Jedi.

Ann Arbor, MI

#465780 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the news reports since his demise, not much was learned.
I don't know about that <<Shrugs>> Someone goes on a power trip now...I don't know that 11 Million people could be killed simply due to one person's ideals today. Not just one faith was picked on mind you. Here is one link I found and a quote from it:

Exact numbers never will be known, but an estimated eleven million people died between 1933 and 1945 as a direct result of the Holocaust. About five million were among various groups of people who refused to acknowledge the leadership of Adolf Hitler or those whom the German Fuehrer disliked—political dissenters; artists; homosexuals; the mentally and physically handicapped; priests; the Roma and Sinti; Jehovah’s Witnesses; and Freemasons are just a few examples. Over half of the victims, nearly 6 million, were people of the Jewish faith.

http://www.nps.gov/wwii/historyculture/the-ho...

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#465781 Jul 31, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
One of my uncles was in North Africa. The other helped halt the Japanese advance in PNG, esp Milne Bay.

I think that generation learned a lot about the dark side of human nature, from the Nazis. As for subsequent generations...who knows?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465782 Jul 31, 2013
I apologize for calling you a liar.

You are merely insane.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you may have to go back and re-read the post, particularly the part where i said "i know this is almost impossible for the bitter and deceived to do, but allow me to help you connect the dots"
i've heard you say that you have multiple degrees (lol), but don't let that get in the way of this simple equation:
peeps claim that hitler/nazis were Christian - i.e., followers of Christ
that would have to mean that their 'christ'(WHOM THEY SUPPOSEDLY WERE FOLLOWING) was also a nazi!
to that, i said "i don't see Jesus inciting His disciples to be genocidal murderers in the Gospels"
i don't know how much more simpler i can make this for you self-proclaimed genius':)

Ann Arbor, MI

#465784 Jul 31, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my uncles was in North Africa. The other helped halt the Japanese advance in PNG, esp Milne Bay.
I think that generation learned a lot about the dark side of human nature, from the Nazis. As for subsequent generations...who knows?
Hello Rosa, Good to read you :)

My two oldest boys went on a field trip to talk with Two Holocaust survivors, and to see a historical display of photographs and memorabilia. They (my children) are of the last generation that will be able to one on one talk to survivors. My oldest was particularly moved by the discussion that he was a part of. To be honest....he brought home questions that got my father and I digging into family history.

Ann Arbor, MI

#465788 Jul 31, 2013
satanlives wrote:
Hitler Was a Christian

e) Matter of fact the Church felt he was JUST and “avenging for God” in attacking the Jews for they deemed the Semites the killers of Jesus.
I am as offended by Christians that state religion had nothing to do with Hitlers stance, as I am by others that say he was backed completely by the Christian faith. You are wrong in saying that "the Church" found him "Just" and "avenging for God" if you are speaking for the religion as a whole.

Location hidden

#465789 Jul 31, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>I am as offended by Christians that state religion had nothing to do with Hitlers stance, as I am by others that say he was backed completely by the Christian faith. You are wrong in saying that "the Church" found him "Just" and "avenging for God" if you are speaking for the religion as a whole.
The Vatican helped to fund his campaign but you probably meant something else.

Ann Arbor, MI

#465791 Jul 31, 2013
Here you go satanlives, a few articles for you to chew on for a few:

http://www.nobeliefs.com/hitler.htm
http://www.catholic.com/magazine/articles/cat...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21823...

One can place blame....or learn, its up to us imo.

Ann Arbor, MI

#465792 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vatican helped to fund his campaign but you probably meant something else.
How long did the Vatican fund his campaign and why did they fund it?(What did they think they were funding....;)

Ann Arbor, MI

#465793 Jul 31, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
examine the pictures of him praying, shaking hands with cardinals and celebrating christmas... and tell me the church didn't support him..
http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm
How interesting that we gave the same link.....

Ann Arbor, MI

#465794 Jul 31, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
examine the pictures of him praying, shaking hands with cardinals and celebrating christmas... and tell me the church didn't support him..
http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm
When you say "The Church"...what Church exactly? What of the Catholics (and all other various Christian denominations) from here in the states that gave their lives to rescue those being subjected to Hitler in Germany?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Elerby 24,833
Dog was hit by a car. Who is responsible for what? 7 min Some Advice 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,491
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min Robert F 985,590
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min Here For Now 619,750
2510 Cantrell Road Walmart's FRIED CHICKEN is a... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 1 hr Bug 2
More from around the web