“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#464889 Jul 9, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>sez the dumbazz Brand New NUT! Im saved by faith in JESUS CHRIST! not by my most excellent Pastor! who really knows the gospel truth.. not some bull$#&t from a Liberknucklehead on topix...
You're not saved from anything, you underbaked muffin. There's no hell, no heaven, just life and death. Deal with it.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#464890 Jul 9, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Christ is LORD! you're really dumb
No he isn't.

God, you're dumb.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#464891 Jul 9, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I can really feel atheist love in your pitiful post! no skills/game real piss poor
Atheists don't claim to love everyone, the way you hateful, insecure christians do. As for the rest of my post, I notice how you won't address it because you know I'm right.

You got no skills or game, Clown; just insecurity, hate and fear.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#464892 Jul 9, 2013
Gut Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying that... using different names...
For someone who uses as many different names as you do, I'm not surprised that you would accuse others of doing the same thing. It just proves what a duplicitous jerkwad you are.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#464893 Jul 9, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims worship the same god of Abraham that you do, you ignorant, under-baked muffin.
<quoted text>
Hey, stupid!
Yeah, you!
You DO worship the same god as the muslims. You both worship the god of abraham.
hey dumb dumb - since both you and muslims hate Christianity, YOU worship their same god, selfish satan!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464894 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
No you're not. You need your pastor to tell you what the buybull says, and what to believe. Without him, you'ld be totally lost.
<quoted text>
We don't have "warlocks," you do. Only you call them "pastor."
i was away for a lil bit, but i missed you. did u miss me?:)

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#464895 Jul 9, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
New Libertarian is not new to the WINAC thread.
Detective school really paid off for you,didn't it?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#464896 Jul 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumb dumb - since both you and muslims hate Christianity, YOU worship their same god, selfish satan!
It's a well-known fact, fool, that christians, jews and muslims all believe in the same god of abraham. Just how ignorant are you?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464897 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
No he isn't.
God, you're dumb.
JESUS IS GOD so deal with it!

btw - how could you ever prove that you evolved from feces over 13 billion years ago and where did the feces even come from???

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#464898 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You're not saved from anything, you underbaked muffin. There's no hell, no heaven, just life and death. Deal with it.
you know this how? prove your statement I want some proof !!! I don't believe you

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#464899 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
It's a well-known fact, fool, that christians, jews and muslims all believe in the same god of abraham. Just how ignorant are you?
you're dumb

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464900 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
well since the jews & muslims both corporately rejected God my Savior, they are NOT the children of Abraham/Promise, but remain under the curse of the law.

it's really good to know the TRUTH cuz it sets me free from doctrines of devils like the stuff you're pushing.

u should stick to stuff that concerns YOU, like being evolved from feces/slime;)

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#464902 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Muslims worship the same god of Abraham that you do, you ignorant, under-baked muffin.
<quoted text>
Hey, stupid!
Yeah, you!
You DO worship the same god as the muslims. You both worship the god of abraham.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, stupid! I don't believe in your satan any more than I believe in your jesus. By making such a ridiculous charge, you're just being a petulant child.

#464903 Jul 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i was away for a lil bit, but i missed you. did u miss me?:)
Only because the wind kicked up.

Yes, I noticed you were gone; I just didn't care.

#464904 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
No he isn't.
God, you're dumb.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS IS GOD so deal with it!
No, it isn't. Deal with it.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>btw - how could you ever prove that you evolved from feces over 13 billion years ago and where did the feces even come from???
Hey, stupid asshole! Yes, I mean you!!

The UNIVERSE has been calculated to be approximately 13 billion years old. The age of the *Earth itself* is approx. 4.5 billion years, so this "13 billion year old feces" is obviously a bullshit line (no pun intended) invented by lying, know-nothing christians like you.

#464905 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well since the jews & muslims both corporately rejected God my Savior, they are NOT the children of Abraham/Promise, but remain under the curse of the law.
it's really good to know the TRUTH cuz it sets me free from
Irony meters all over the world have just exploded.

You are so fucking stupid it would almost be funny, if it weren't so tragic.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#464906 Jul 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
..... they are NOT the children of Abraham/Promise, but remain under the curse of the law.,,,,
What a pack of lies.

You christers make this shit up and then convince other retards it is the "Truth".

90% of the crap Christians say isn't even in the Bible let alone anything Jesus is ever alleged to have said.
At best you all make up some insane shit about what "Jesus meant".

Jesus: "I am tired. Find me a tree to lie under"

Christers: "Jesus said he is God. He sleeps under the tree of life which is the Cross!....(ad infinitum et nauseum)."
Gut Cracker

Murfreesboro, TN

#464907 Jul 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pack of lies.
You christers make this shit up and then convince other retards it is the "Truth".
90% of the crap Christians say isn't even in the Bible let alone anything Jesus is ever alleged to have said.
At best you all make up some insane shit about what "Jesus meant".
Jesus: "I am tired. Find me a tree to lie under"
Christers: "Jesus said he is God. He sleeps under the tree of life which is the Cross!....(ad infinitum et nauseum)."
You're still alive?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#464908 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You constantly expose your HATE for non-believers when you attempt to accuse them of hating something that does not exist.
you're full of crap! plus you lie! I would still make out with ya!!!! lets bump tongues!
Gut Cracker

Murfreesboro, TN

#464909 Jul 9, 2013
-6014,-6015,-6016...

Thanks, Kait! The thread couldn't suck more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min His Eminency dr S... 605,248
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Icew 777,292
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 14 min _Bad Company 1,920
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min how g 96,828
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min USA Born 560,116
Gay snapchat names 49 min gn2k14 161
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 50 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 4,813
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr YellowPissreality 265,362
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Roberta G 175,772
More from around the web