|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>He is so dumb he can't understand the new testament... The Old Testament calls him a fool..He even thinks you are me... mac is getting pitiful in his old age... We may have to take his guns his keys and his keyboard away before he puts his eye out! LOL
yeah, the dude's apposing himself into a Godless eternity! i never actually knew that there were so many people like him who hated the idea of God before i came to topix. i tried for years to be kind and reach his girl water nymph with the Gospel until i started to realize how hateful and bigoted she was of me just because i stood for Jesus! then, i got cynical & sarcastic and began posting back to them in-kind....

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>This post glorifies dementia.
When will Topix get serious about letting demented atheist loose in our forums? And stop calling him Clownie mac! you are making an @SS outta yourself.. ya hear?
Actually, if you check the thread title, it's for non-christians. That's okay, though - your raving lunacy is a perfect example to newbies of why so many of us are no longer Christians.

And your posting as Wassit isn't fooling anyone. But if you wish, I'll start pretending I don't notice.
Like when a three-year-old hands you a toy 'phone, you answer it.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, the dude's apposing himself into a Godless eternity! i never actually knew that there were so many people like him who hated the idea of God before i came to topix. i tried for years to be kind and reach his girl water nymph with the Gospel until i started to realize how hateful and bigoted she was of me just because i stood for Jesus! then, i got cynical & sarcastic and began posting back to them in-kind....
Don't be silly, Wassit. I don't hate your deity any more than I hate any other. And for the same reason.
Nor does Nymph.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly, Wassit. I don't hate your deity any more than I hate any other. And for the same reason.
Nor does Nymph.
WHO? you really have bumped that pumpkin head... mac do you still mess with reefer? control yourself boy.. come to think of it I think you and wilderide are one and the same..

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, if you check the thread title, it's for non-christians. That's okay, though - your raving lunacy is a perfect example to newbies of why so many of us are no longer Christians.
And your posting as Wassit isn't fooling anyone. But if you wish, I'll start pretending I don't notice.
This is topix! anybody can post on any thread... Im a member of this thread and don't you forget it... Bro. Clownie is trying his best to help the dumb nutty atheist on this earth to see the light... O-O

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly, Wassit. I don't hate your deity any more than I hate any other. And for the same reason.
Nor does Nymph.
i'll lay down 10 to 1 odds that you kiss islamic ass, cuz they're opposers of Judea-Christianity and are divisive to true democracy as well!

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll lay down 10 to 1 odds that you kiss islamic ass, cuz they're opposers of Judea-Christianity and are divisive to true democracy as well!
Nope. Same deity, dude.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>This is topix! anybody can post on any thread... Im a member of this thread and don't you forget it... Bro. Clownie is trying his best to help the dumb nutty atheist on this earth to see the light... O-O
Clownie, you'r rapidly descending into gibberish.
Did you have anything to contribute other than background noise?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Gut Cracker wrote:
-3632,-3633,-3634...
* sound of Dearth following over in grave *
* or, the sound of bacon frying *
* or, the one followed by the other...*
You need to get a life.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>He is so dumb he can't understand the new testament... The Old Testament calls him a fool..He even thinks you are me... mac is getting pitiful in his old age... We may have to take his guns his keys and his keyboard away before he puts his eye out! LOL
Says the dumbass clown who has to have his pastor tell him what to believe...

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
Nor does Nymph.
These idiot christians need to feel hated, so they can justify their own hatred of everyone and anyone who not only disagrees with them, but dares to even question them.

That's how weak they are in their own faith. And they want us to join them because misery loves company.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims worship the same god of Abraham that you do, you ignorant, under-baked muffin.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be wrong if you bet on any atheist doing that. We don't buy their imaginary god anymore than your imaginary god. Pretty simple, atheist has no belief in any god.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the dumbass clown who has to have his pastor tell him what to believe...
sez the dumbazz Brand New NUT! Im saved by faith in JESUS CHRIST! not by my most excellent Pastor! who really knows the gospel truth.. not some bull$#&t from a Liberknucklehead on topix...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Muslims worship the same god of Abraham that you do, you ignorant, under-baked muffin.
Jesus Christ is LORD! you're really dumb

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>These idiot christians need to feel hated, so they can justify their own hatred of everyone and anyone who not only disagrees with them, but dares to even question them.
That's how weak they are in their own faith. And they want us to join them because misery loves company.
I can really feel atheist love in your pitiful post! no skills/game real piss poor
Gut Cracker

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, if you check the thread title, it's for non-christians. That's okay, though - your raving lunacy is a perfect example to newbies of why so many of us are no longer Christians.

Name the last Newbie... That wasn't your sockpuppet.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Clownie, you'r rapidly descending into gibberish.
Did you have anything to contribute other than background noise?
Still no proof from the un-Godly! Just rants and whines from pathetic, lost souls who are roaming aimlessly in the wilderness of Sin. Unfortunately, most of these pathetic creatures with no souls, will end up on topix trying to do battle with Bro. Clownie... mac the only thing you have contributed to the thread is brown nosing WN...
Gut Cracker

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You need to get a life.
You keep saying that... using different names...
Gut Cracker

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Still no proof from the un-Godly! Just rants and whines from pathetic, lost souls who are roaming aimlessly in the wilderness of Sin. Unfortunately, most of these pathetic creatures with no souls, will end up on topix trying to do battle with Bro. Clownie... mac the only thing you have contributed to the thread is brown nosing WN...
I see a flattened tricycle... And a pancaked Mac.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

546 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 720,329
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 93,665
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min CowardlYID Fkrs 114,988
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min Neelakaran 4,569
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min waaasssuuup 224,054
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min June VanDerMark 532,479
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Dr_Zorderz 256,405
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min Lyndi 172,284
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••