“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#464755 Jul 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll lay down 10 to 1 odds that you kiss islamic ass, cuz they're opposers of Judea-Christianity and are divisive to true democracy as well!
Nope. Same deity, dude.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#464756 Jul 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>This is topix! anybody can post on any thread... Im a member of this thread and don't you forget it... Bro. Clownie is trying his best to help the dumb nutty atheist on this earth to see the light... O-O
Clownie, you'r rapidly descending into gibberish.
Did you have anything to contribute other than background noise?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#464757 Jul 1, 2013
Gut Cracker wrote:
-3632,-3633,-3634...
* sound of Dearth following over in grave *
* or, the sound of bacon frying *
* or, the one followed by the other...*
You need to get a life.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#464758 Jul 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>He is so dumb he can't understand the new testament... The Old Testament calls him a fool..He even thinks you are me... mac is getting pitiful in his old age... We may have to take his guns his keys and his keyboard away before he puts his eye out! LOL
Says the dumbass clown who has to have his pastor tell him what to believe...

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#464759 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly, Wassit. I don't hate your deity any more than I hate any other. And for the same reason.
Nor does Nymph.
These idiot christians need to feel hated, so they can justify their own hatred of everyone and anyone who not only disagrees with them, but dares to even question them.

That's how weak they are in their own faith. And they want us to join them because misery loves company.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#464760 Jul 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll lay down 10 to 1 odds that you kiss islamic ass, cuz they're opposers of Judea-Christianity and are divisive to true democracy as well!
Muslims worship the same god of Abraham that you do, you ignorant, under-baked muffin.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#464761 Jul 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be wrong if you bet on any atheist doing that. We don't buy their imaginary god anymore than your imaginary god. Pretty simple, atheist has no belief in any god.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#464762 Jul 1, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the dumbass clown who has to have his pastor tell him what to believe...
sez the dumbazz Brand New NUT! Im saved by faith in JESUS CHRIST! not by my most excellent Pastor! who really knows the gospel truth.. not some bull$#&t from a Liberknucklehead on topix...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#464763 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Muslims worship the same god of Abraham that you do, you ignorant, under-baked muffin.
Jesus Christ is LORD! you're really dumb

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#464764 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>These idiot christians need to feel hated, so they can justify their own hatred of everyone and anyone who not only disagrees with them, but dares to even question them.
That's how weak they are in their own faith. And they want us to join them because misery loves company.
I can really feel atheist love in your pitiful post! no skills/game real piss poor
Gut Cracker

Loudon, TN

#464765 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, if you check the thread title, it's for non-christians. That's okay, though - your raving lunacy is a perfect example to newbies of why so many of us are no longer Christians.
And your posting as Wassit isn't fooling anyone. But if you wish, I'll start pretending I don't notice.
Like when a three-year-old hands you a toy 'phone, you answer it.

Name the last Newbie... That wasn't your sockpuppet.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#464766 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Clownie, you'r rapidly descending into gibberish.
Did you have anything to contribute other than background noise?
Still no proof from the un-Godly! Just rants and whines from pathetic, lost souls who are roaming aimlessly in the wilderness of Sin. Unfortunately, most of these pathetic creatures with no souls, will end up on topix trying to do battle with Bro. Clownie... mac the only thing you have contributed to the thread is brown nosing WN...
Gut Cracker

Loudon, TN

#464767 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You need to get a life.
You keep saying that... using different names...
Gut Cracker

Loudon, TN

#464768 Jul 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Still no proof from the un-Godly! Just rants and whines from pathetic, lost souls who are roaming aimlessly in the wilderness of Sin. Unfortunately, most of these pathetic creatures with no souls, will end up on topix trying to do battle with Bro. Clownie... mac the only thing you have contributed to the thread is brown nosing WN...
I see a flattened tricycle... And a pancaked Mac.
Gut Cracker

Loudon, TN

#464769 Jul 1, 2013
-4050,-4051,-4052...

Numbers don't lie, but atheists do.

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#464770 Jul 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to be the one to break this to you, but - MY SINS HAVE BEEN JUDGED ONCE AND FOR ALL ON THE CROSS WITH JESUS; as an UNBELIEVER, yours have NOT!
Which is why you continue to steal from your boss, cheat on your wife, lie to us here....

Your jesus is a lie.

#464771 Jul 1, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong-o, me bucko.
"My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Matthew 27: 46)
Forsaken; also abandoned, deserted, renounced, forsworn, cast aside, discarded...well, even _you_ should be getting the idea by now.
According to bro' Matt, those were your savior's last words. But maybe you think you know more than he did? I mean, were _you_ there?
I've been reading your posts, and I'm thinking the only rule you follow is that of self-gratification.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to be the one to break this to you AGAIN, but HE WAS FORSAKEN FOR A SEASON SO THAT I COULD BE ACCEPTED IN THE BELOVED FOREVER; as an UNBELIEVER you have NOT!
You don't even know the meaning of the word, even *after* it was explained to you! You just said that according to "Matthew," your so-called savior was abandoned by his alleged "father" in favor of some piece of slime like *you.*

Can you say "hubris?"

#464772 Jul 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm currently residing in the flesh on my Father's planet earth: "the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof; the world and all the people in it" ps 24
No you're not. You're in a fantasy world of your own.

#464773 Jul 1, 2013
Gut Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a slacker; I post here 24/7, I have no life, and live in my mother's basement.
We know.

#464774 Jul 1, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Further evidence of just how effed-up your wackadoo god really is.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey - if you have a rat living in your house rooting around like it's his own, do you let the varmit take over and destroy the place or do you kill the worthless beast?
You're the rat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min USA Born 573,541
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Stilgar Fifrawi 808,567
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 22 min Ed Teach 53,312
Now Obama's Christianity has been placed in doubt 43 min david 31
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min mike 608,094
MLB Sober Coach: Josh Hamilton sufffered a rela... 56 min The Addictions Coach 1
'Ukraine is a hot potato': Why US stood back fr... 1 hr Bye Bye 9
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 268,765
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr DNF 97,844
More from around the web