Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#464739 Jul 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"And that makes sense to you, Clownie?"
YES (but i'm not brother clown)
"Oh, do you have a Biblical reference for that?"
YES - it's called "the entire New Testament"!
poor dumb devils; completely defeated & humiliated over 2,000+ years ago but too insane & proud to admit it.....
"the entire New Testament"?

So, no reference. Gottit.
Gut Cracker

Loudon, TN

#464740 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"the entire New Testament"?
You should pedal faster. Waaasssuuup and T-Town Clown are all over your ass riding a steamroller.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#464741 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"the entire New Testament"?
i'd work with ya, mac, if i thought it would help, but so far you've proven to be an insulting accuser regardless if i gave you chapter and verse or not.

so the only reference you're getting from me is 'get thee behind me, mac-devil; you don't like the things of God but only the things that pertain to your pride and humanism'

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#464742 Jul 1, 2013
Gut Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
You should pedal faster. Waaasssuuup and T-Town Clown are all over your ass riding a steamroller.
Did YOU see a reference?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#464743 Jul 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"And that makes sense to you, Clownie?"
YES (but i'm not brother clown)
"Oh, do you have a Biblical reference for that?"
YES - it's called "the entire New Testament"!
poor dumb devils; completely defeated & humiliated over 2,000+ years ago but too insane & proud to admit it.....
He is so dumb he can't understand the new testament... The Old Testament calls him a fool..He even thinks you are me... mac is getting pitiful in his old age... We may have to take his guns his keys and his keyboard away before he puts his eye out! LOL

The Borderland of Sol

#464744 Jul 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>He is so dumb he can't understand the new testament... The Old Testament calls him a fool..He even thinks you are me... mac is getting pitiful in his old age... We may have to take his guns his keys and his keyboard away before he puts his eye out! LOL
Agreeing with yourself again, Clownie. That's just pitiful.

And you've already ditched most of the New Testament, axcept for Paul. C'mon, fess up. You're a Pauline, not a Christian.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#464745 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Agreeing with yourself again, Clownie. That's just pitiful.
And you've already ditched most of the New Testament, axcept for Paul. C'mon, fess up. You're a Pauline, not a Christian.
Paul is a christian just like me... join us

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#464746 Jul 1, 2013
To say that all of the beauties of God's creation came about randomly is ridiculous. The person who believes in the theory of evolution makes a choice to believe it. I believe they make that choice because the lifestyle they want to live has no place for God. If there is a Creator, then there is a God. If there is God, then there is a Judge. If there is a Judge, then there is a judgment. And if there is a judgment, they will have to stand there one day. So they have to try to find a way to write God out of the script.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#464747 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And that makes sense to you, Clownie?
Oh, do you have a Biblical reference for that?
This post glorifies dementia.

When will Topix get serious about letting demented atheist loose in our forums? And stop calling him Clownie mac! you are making an @SS outta yourself.. ya hear?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464748 Jul 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>He is so dumb he can't understand the new testament... The Old Testament calls him a fool..He even thinks you are me... mac is getting pitiful in his old age... We may have to take his guns his keys and his keyboard away before he puts his eye out! LOL
yeah, the dude's apposing himself into a Godless eternity! i never actually knew that there were so many people like him who hated the idea of God before i came to topix. i tried for years to be kind and reach his girl water nymph with the Gospel until i started to realize how hateful and bigoted she was of me just because i stood for Jesus! then, i got cynical & sarcastic and began posting back to them in-kind....

The Borderland of Sol

#464749 Jul 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>This post glorifies dementia.
When will Topix get serious about letting demented atheist loose in our forums? And stop calling him Clownie mac! you are making an @SS outta yourself.. ya hear?
Actually, if you check the thread title, it's for non-christians. That's okay, though - your raving lunacy is a perfect example to newbies of why so many of us are no longer Christians.

And your posting as Wassit isn't fooling anyone. But if you wish, I'll start pretending I don't notice.
Like when a three-year-old hands you a toy 'phone, you answer it.

The Borderland of Sol

#464751 Jul 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, the dude's apposing himself into a Godless eternity! i never actually knew that there were so many people like him who hated the idea of God before i came to topix. i tried for years to be kind and reach his girl water nymph with the Gospel until i started to realize how hateful and bigoted she was of me just because i stood for Jesus! then, i got cynical & sarcastic and began posting back to them in-kind....
Don't be silly, Wassit. I don't hate your deity any more than I hate any other. And for the same reason.
Nor does Nymph.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#464752 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly, Wassit. I don't hate your deity any more than I hate any other. And for the same reason.
Nor does Nymph.
WHO? you really have bumped that pumpkin head... mac do you still mess with reefer? control yourself boy.. come to think of it I think you and wilderide are one and the same..

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#464753 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, if you check the thread title, it's for non-christians. That's okay, though - your raving lunacy is a perfect example to newbies of why so many of us are no longer Christians.
And your posting as Wassit isn't fooling anyone. But if you wish, I'll start pretending I don't notice.
Like when a three-year-old hands you a toy 'phone, you answer it.
This is topix! anybody can post on any thread... Im a member of this thread and don't you forget it... Bro. Clownie is trying his best to help the dumb nutty atheist on this earth to see the light... O-O

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464754 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly, Wassit. I don't hate your deity any more than I hate any other. And for the same reason.
Nor does Nymph.
i'll lay down 10 to 1 odds that you kiss islamic ass, cuz they're opposers of Judea-Christianity and are divisive to true democracy as well!

The Borderland of Sol

#464755 Jul 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll lay down 10 to 1 odds that you kiss islamic ass, cuz they're opposers of Judea-Christianity and are divisive to true democracy as well!
Nope. Same deity, dude.

The Borderland of Sol

#464756 Jul 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>This is topix! anybody can post on any thread... Im a member of this thread and don't you forget it... Bro. Clownie is trying his best to help the dumb nutty atheist on this earth to see the light... O-O
Clownie, you'r rapidly descending into gibberish.
Did you have anything to contribute other than background noise?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#464757 Jul 1, 2013
Gut Cracker wrote:
-3632,-3633,-3634...
* sound of Dearth following over in grave *
* or, the sound of bacon frying *
* or, the one followed by the other...*
You need to get a life.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#464758 Jul 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Says the dumbass clown who has to have his pastor tell him what to believe...

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#464759 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Nor does Nymph.
These idiot christians need to feel hated, so they can justify their own hatred of everyone and anyone who not only disagrees with them, but dares to even question them.

That's how weak they are in their own faith. And they want us to join them because misery loves company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 751,476
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 96,165
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min New Age Spiritual... 549,028
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 12 min Rick Moss 37,282
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Innocent Holy dr ... 602,325
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 23 min Rosa_Winkel 57
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 24 min andet1987 4,795
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Dr_Zorderz 261,737
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Isb 1,077

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE