Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#464726 Jul 1, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f....
"Satanic?"
Dude, what planet are you from?
i'm currently residing in the flesh on my Father's planet earth: "the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof; the world and all the people in it" ps 24

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464727 Jul 1, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Further evidence of just how effed-up your wackadoo god really is.
hey - if you have a rat living in your house rooting around like it's his own, do you let the varmit take over and destroy the place or do you kill the worthless beast?

moral of story - don't be a worthless beast to God, but instead receive His Son and live!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464728 Jul 1, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your god IS on trial, and he's been found in contempt of humanity.
humanity apart from God = worthless vicious beast!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464729 Jul 1, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I thank you for your denial without facts.
It demonstrates the shallowness of your beliefs.
okay sure - bye bye now.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464730 Jul 1, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
These are yours:
COMMANDMENT SEVEN:'You shall not commit adultery.' Yet you always try to hit on me.
COMMANDMENT EIGHT:'You shall not steal.' Yet you steal from your boss.
COMMANDMENT NINE:'You shall not lie.' Yet you lie to everyone here day after day after day.
COMMANDMENT TEN:'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife,...' Yet, as I said, you always hit on me. You, a married man.
Why do you ignore these words from your "jesus?"
Why do you REFUSE to live up to these simple standards that you tell *us* to obey?
You owe me an answer.
<quoted text>
I repeat:
COMMANDMENT SEVEN:'You shall not commit adultery.' Yet you always try to hit on me.
COMMANDMENT EIGHT:'You shall not steal.' Yet you steal from your boss.
COMMANDMENT NINE:'You shall not lie.' Yet you lie to everyone here day after day after day.
COMMANDMENT TEN:'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife,...' Yet, as I said, you always hit on me. You, a married man.
Why do you ignore these words from your "jesus?"
Why do you REFUSE to live up to these simple standards that you tell *us* to obey?
If you had an ounce of integrity, you'd address these; instead, you refuse.
You owe me an answer.
<quoted text>
You do.
<quoted text>
You have no rank to pull, you arrogant little asswipe.
<quoted text>
Where'd you get *that* idea? What's your wife think of it?
<quoted text>
Your supposed jesus wrote it; you're obligated to follow it. You don't want to because you're a fucking hypocrite.
<quoted text>
So, you are declaring that christian law is made for *non*- christians, while christians are exempt from it??
How fucking arrogant and clueless *are* you??
<quoted text>
There is no judgement day, and there is no jesus--so I'm golden. You, on the other hand, are a fucking hypocrite. Your Karma will take care of you.
the law (God's standards of morality) are for ALL, kait, you ain't get'n away with NOTHING!

see, i admit my failure to meet those standards and therefore i trust in the Savior. since you don't, you're hang'n out to dry....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464731 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
That's only part of why you hate me so much.
<quoted text>
Debate is an intellectual process that you are not capable of. Time and again, you have admitted your own disdain for intellect and intelligence.
<quoted text>
I challenge you to live up to your own buybull, and you say you don't have to--yet you tell *me* that *I do.*
<quoted text>
You owe me answers to my questions. If *you* can't handle the heat, "hon," then I suggest *you* get out of the kitchen.
"I challenge you to live up to your own buybull, and you say you don't have to--yet you tell *me* that *I do.*"

you may wanna write this down cuz i keep giving you the answer, but you keep asking me for the same thing over and over again!

ANSWER: I DO LIVE UP THE THE STANDARDS OF THE BIBLE - I PUT MY TRUST IN GOD AND IN HIS SALVATION, which is the only way people can fulfill God's law:)

"Abraham believed God and it was counted to him as righteousness"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464732 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>There's part of the problem, Clownie.
If someone questions the veracity of the Bible, they're not necessarily attacking you personally.
If someone attacks you for being an a-hole, they're not necessarily attacking the Bible.
Of course, in some cases (including yours), both are not merely justified but earned.
<quoted text>
COMMANDMENT NINE:'You shall not lie.'
Why do you continue to lie in the name of your jesus, when he told you not to? You owe me an answer.
<quoted text>
Not by you.
<quoted text>
Like when you accuse me of being in a "cult" where some "high priest" commands me to kneel naked before him?
Thanks for proving once again what a hypocrite you are.
<quoted text>
"All acts of Love and Compassion are My Rituals." The Goddess herself.
<quoted text>
Piss on your jesus.
"Like when you accuse me of being in a "cult" where some "high priest" commands me to kneel naked before him?"

LOL - hon, you told me that you disrobe at ceremonies so i was just repeating it. you can be a sensitive lil witch some times:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464733 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if your Jesus DIDN'T get better, then He's still dead.
There goes the Resurrection, and all that comes with it.
<quoted text>
Sore loser. Crybaby!
You said you wanted to debate, didn't you? Well, there y'go!
naw - i win the debates hon, but you can't understand right now cuz of your hardness of heart:-(

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#464734 Jul 1, 2013
8-9-10 Christians winning!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#464735 Jul 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to be the one to break this to you AGAIN, but HE WAS FORSAKEN FOR A SEASON SO THAT I COULD BE ACCEPTED IN THE BELOVED FOREVER; as an UNBELIEVER you have NOT!
And that makes sense to you, Clownie?

Oh, do you have a Biblical reference for that?

The Borderland of Sol

#464736 Jul 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
naw - i win the debates hon, but you can't understand right now cuz of your hardness of heart:-(
No, Clownie. You just have no clue what a "debate" is.

Yelling "I'm right, because the Bible says so" is not debating. Especially when it says nothing of the sort. Or, at best, also says the exact opposite.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464738 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And that makes sense to you, Clownie?
Oh, do you have a Biblical reference for that?
"And that makes sense to you, Clownie?"

YES (but i'm not brother clown)

"Oh, do you have a Biblical reference for that?"

YES - it's called "the entire New Testament"!

poor dumb devils; completely defeated & humiliated over 2,000+ years ago but too insane & proud to admit it.....

The Borderland of Sol

#464739 Jul 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
poor dumb devils; completely defeated & humiliated over 2,000+ years ago but too insane & proud to admit it.....
"the entire New Testament"?

So, no reference. Gottit.
Gut Cracker

Loudon, TN

#464740 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"the entire New Testament"?
You should pedal faster. Waaasssuuup and T-Town Clown are all over your ass riding a steamroller.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464741 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"the entire New Testament"?
i'd work with ya, mac, if i thought it would help, but so far you've proven to be an insulting accuser regardless if i gave you chapter and verse or not.

so the only reference you're getting from me is 'get thee behind me, mac-devil; you don't like the things of God but only the things that pertain to your pride and humanism'

The Borderland of Sol

#464742 Jul 1, 2013
Gut Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
You should pedal faster. Waaasssuuup and T-Town Clown are all over your ass riding a steamroller.
Did YOU see a reference?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#464743 Jul 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
He is so dumb he can't understand the new testament... The Old Testament calls him a fool..He even thinks you are me... mac is getting pitiful in his old age... We may have to take his guns his keys and his keyboard away before he puts his eye out! LOL

The Borderland of Sol

#464744 Jul 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>He is so dumb he can't understand the new testament... The Old Testament calls him a fool..He even thinks you are me... mac is getting pitiful in his old age... We may have to take his guns his keys and his keyboard away before he puts his eye out! LOL
Agreeing with yourself again, Clownie. That's just pitiful.

And you've already ditched most of the New Testament, axcept for Paul. C'mon, fess up. You're a Pauline, not a Christian.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#464745 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Agreeing with yourself again, Clownie. That's just pitiful.
And you've already ditched most of the New Testament, axcept for Paul. C'mon, fess up. You're a Pauline, not a Christian.
Paul is a christian just like me... join us

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#464746 Jul 1, 2013
To say that all of the beauties of God's creation came about randomly is ridiculous. The person who believes in the theory of evolution makes a choice to believe it. I believe they make that choice because the lifestyle they want to live has no place for God. If there is a Creator, then there is a God. If there is God, then there is a Judge. If there is a Judge, then there is a judgment. And if there is a judgment, they will have to stand there one day. So they have to try to find a way to write God out of the script.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min YellowPissreality 263,586
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min dirty white boy- 765,036
Last Word + 2 7 min andet1987 948
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Qu_innocence 603,660
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Michael 554,997
loan shark needed (Apr '14) 13 min andet1987 9
*POPE, ISRAEL -- 7 Year Agreement (News) 14 min EndTimesYTube 1
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 2 hr truth 932

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE