Why I’m no longer a Christian

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#464913 Jul 9, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>G why do continue to make an @ss outta yourself?
I have been asking "Christians" that for over a year.

It seems to be mandatory ritual of their religion.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#464914 Jul 9, 2013
Gut Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still alive?
I hope this new treatment works. If only so I can out live you and piss on your grave.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#464915 Jul 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope this new treatment works. If only so I can out live you and piss on your grave.
I pray your treatments work G! but keep your pecker in your pants you hear me boy?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#464916 Jul 9, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I pray your treatments work G! but keep your pecker in your pants you hear me boy?
I don;t have any peckers but I have squirrels in the oak tree. LOL
Gut Cracker

United States

#464917 Jul 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA. So, now there is a 'cure' for your 'terminal' illness.
Are you a student at the AnnieJ School of Internet Hoaxing?
You're a fake and a phony through and through.
It showed. The whole time.
Gut Cracker

United States

#464918 Jul 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>BAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWHAHAH AHAHAHAHA ihere is that butthole again !!!!!!!!!! I used it over on another thread
I thought it was a picture of her tramp stamp and her flabbly love handles from the back or her belly button and muffin top from the front.
duststorm

League City, TX

#464919 Jul 10, 2013
Harmless53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I share a similar story as the first writer. I went all the way from convert to participant to seminary student to ordained pastor. Yet, my 'feelings' were never the lead; instead, like CS Lewis, my faith was reasoned and truth. I believed because I knew it was true, not because I felt it was true.
I served as the pastor of a church; it was a role that required me to work 40/week at another job to make a living and ministry took 40-60/week as well. It was exhausting but I felt called.
It was when I buried the last member of the church and the district leaders closed the book that I found myself alone. At the time when I needed their help and support I found myself disconnected and hurting. My grief was intense and it has never really healed.
I still believe, I just don't know what do to about it. Every time I try going to church my grief and pain rise to the surface. I've had several pastors tell me that they have nothing to offer and no meaningful healing. I used to believe that God would heal our hurts, but it hasn't worked for me.
So, don't tell someone to "Repent and Return to their First Love." It's a simplistic answer that doesn't answer the hurt and pain. Jesus never gave a trite cliché answer to anyone, but so many Christians only have those. I've noticed it is easier to answer with a cliché than to actually listen, love, and admit you don't know how to fix something.
My advice would be to cry in your beer.
duststorm

League City, TX

#464920 Jul 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pack of lies.
You christers make this shit up and then convince other retards it is the "Truth".
90% of the crap Christians say isn't even in the Bible let alone anything Jesus is ever alleged to have said.
At best you all make up some insane shit about what "Jesus meant".
Jesus: "I am tired. Find me a tree to lie under"
Christers: "Jesus said he is God. He sleeps under the tree of life which is the Cross!....(ad infinitum et nauseum)."
Ezekiel 39:7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#464922 Jul 10, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because the wind kicked up.
Yes, I noticed you were gone; I just didn't care.
NOT TRUE! this place is dead without our soap opera-like 'affair' keeping it afloat;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464923 Jul 10, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
No he isn't.
God, you're dumb.
<quoted text>
No, it isn't. Deal with it.
<quoted text>
Hey, stupid asshole! Yes, I mean you!!
The UNIVERSE has been calculated to be approximately 13 billion years old. The age of the *Earth itself* is approx. 4.5 billion years, so this "13 billion year old feces" is obviously a bullshit line (no pun intended) invented by lying, know-nothing christians like you.
hey hon - yes, YOU!

how could you possibly prove the theory of a 13 billion year earth with toys/tools which were only conceived within the last 50 years???

the beaches of the coasts and natural erosians caused by rivers prove that nothing in this physical planet is over 10,000 years old. even the nasa scientists were worried that when astronauts first landed on the moon there would be billions of years of dust that the the men would sink in, but alas there were only inches which proved a measurable amount of only several thousand years worth. true stuff, hon:)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#464924 Jul 10, 2013
Gut Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Modern science and medicine are finding new treatments for diseases all the time.

Thank God the intelligent people on this planet don't believe in the Bible's "wash and pray" remedies.

Enjoy your Bronze Age fantasy world.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#464925 Jul 10, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Ezekiel 39:7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel
Yep. Another failed prophecy.
Your religion is full of them.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464926 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
It's a well-known fact, fool, that christians, jews and muslims all believe in the same god of abraham. Just how ignorant are you?
<quoted text>
Irony meters all over the world have just exploded.
You are so fucking stupid it would almost be funny, if it weren't so tragic.
could you please be more specific about what's funny here?

to reiterate, i said that the God of the jews and muslims who rejected the Christ is NOT the same God that i worship since i DO worship the Christ

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464927 Jul 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pack of lies.
You christers make this shit up and then convince other retards it is the "Truth".
90% of the crap Christians say isn't even in the Bible let alone anything Jesus is ever alleged to have said.
At best you all make up some insane shit about what "Jesus meant".
Jesus: "I am tired. Find me a tree to lie under"
Christers: "Jesus said he is God. He sleeps under the tree of life which is the Cross!....(ad infinitum et nauseum)."
"don't cast your pearls before swine nor give that which is holy to the DOGs" Jesus

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464928 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Still counting your socks?
<quoted text>
You're the biggest sucker here.
Suck butter from this, you (_*_)
why don't you ever offer your as$ to me and why don't you answer my PMs?:-(
Gut Cracker

United States

#464930 Jul 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Modern science and medicine are finding new treatments for diseases all the time.
Thank God the intelligent people on this planet don't believe in the Bible's "wash and pray" remedies.
Enjoy your Bronze Age fantasy world.
Two words: Common cold.
Phony boy.

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#464931 Jul 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Gut Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a student at the AnnieJ School of Internet Hoaxing?
You're a fake and a phony through and through.
It showed. The whole time.
Too bad there's no cure for your terminal stupidity and hatred.

#464932 Jul 10, 2013
Gut Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was a picture of her
No you didn't. You don't think; you're not capable of it. You didn't know what it was until it was explained to you.

You are terminally stupid.

#464933 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
No he isn't.
God, you're dumb.
<quoted text>
No, it isn't. Deal with it.
<quoted text>
Hey, stupid asshole! Yes, I mean you!!
The UNIVERSE has been calculated to be approximately 13 billion years old. The age of the *Earth itself* is approx. 4.5 billion years, so this "13 billion year old feces" is obviously a bullshit line (no pun intended) invented by lying, know-nothing christians like you.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey hon - yes, YOU!
how could you possibly prove the theory of a 13 billion year earth with toys/tools which were only conceived within the last 50 years???
It's called "scientific research," dildo brain; look into it. If it were up to people like you, mankind would still be thinking the Earth was flat.

#464934 Jul 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
.....the beaches of the coasts and natural erosians caused by rivers prove that nothing in this physical planet is over 10,000 years old. even the nasa scientists were worried that when astronauts first landed on the moon there would be billions of years of dust that the the men would sink in, but alas there were only inches which proved a measurable amount of only several thousand years worth. true stuff, hon:)
This is what they told you to believe in church. You haven't the faintest idea of what you're talking about. You do not know what scientists say, because you don't allow yourself to read any of their research; all you rely on is your warlock pastor, and your book of lies.

This is why I like science so much; it searches constantly for knowledge, while you religitards want to remain stuck in your static, unchanging superstition.

I'll bet you're fascinated by Zippo lighters, aren't you? Do you still wonder where the flame goes when you snap it shut? Do you wonder if your refrigerator light remains on when you close the door?

Doesn't it hurt to be as stupid as you are?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min Ricky F 183,445
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min kent 658,404
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... (Mar '16) 15 min Panty boy lil Pep... 36
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 26 min Johnny 4,933
Mistress need slave/sub to dominate 27 min Lil dick panty sissu 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min Aura Mytha 70,089
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 35 min Curious 58
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 974,632
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Brian_G 282,869
More from around the web