Gut Annihilator

Los Angeles, CA

#463767 Jun 15, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, stupid; if they were censored, how did you read them?
Idiot.
Because I wrote them, beyond idiot.

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#463768 Jun 15, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>The amad疣 seems incapable of recognizing that some are capable of using more than one language.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I can do sign language mac! see my middle finger?
Yeah! That's sign language for, "I buy cheap toilet paper!"

Now, go clean your keyboard.
Gut Annihilator

Los Angeles, CA

#463769 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>
My family is half-Italian, numbnutz.
You never took French or German; you never went to school.
One other question, genius; if you really believe you've seen my "facebook" page, don't you think I'd have taken it down long before now?
God's balls, you're stupid.
Let's check, Mere...

No. The answer is no.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#463770 Jun 15, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>The amad疣 seems incapable of recognizing that some are capable of using more than one language.
<quoted text>
Yeah! That's sign language for, "I buy cheap toilet paper!"
Now, go clean your keyboard.
LMAO!!!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#463772 Jun 15, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Shut it, Clownie.
Your grasp on English seems insecure.
here's another one Clownie sticks out tongue..... plus Clownie drops pants to ankles! moon shot to mac... Clownie turns around shakes his big private @ mac... 8-9-10 I win LMAO!

#463774 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>
My family is half-Italian, numbnutz.
You never took French or German; you never went to school.
One other question, genius; if you really believe you've seen my "facebook" page, don't you think I'd have taken it down long before now?
God's balls, you're stupid.
Gut Annihilator wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's check, Mere...
No. The answer is no.
Too proud to admit being wrong, aren't you? Typical christian. The fact that the page is still is proof that it isn't me.

You think you're clever; you aren't. The only thing you prove is how stupid, backward and hateful you are. I have seen parasite-ridden stool samples that are more intelligent than you.
Kait the Hate

Spruce Pine, NC

#463775 Jun 15, 2013
Hehehe.
Gut Annihilator

Spruce Pine, NC

#463780 Jun 15, 2013
I don't know why they keep censoring the posts. You gave me permission.
Gut Annihilator

Spruce Pine, NC

#463781 Jun 15, 2013
Meredith.
Gut Annihilator

Spruce Pine, NC

#463782 Jun 15, 2013
Don't chicken out now.

#463783 Jun 15, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I just could never see you in Heaven. You seem to be a perfect candidate for the tortuous experiences of Hell.
You are too hateful to even go to Judgement. The grand jury would have you sentenced to Hell even before you meet God, the One you are going to knee walk up to begging for mercy as your pitiful life is reviewed before you.
LMAO!!

Your delusions are quite entertaining.

I'm not the one who hates here; *YOU* are, and you know it. That's because you're a christian.

#463784 Jun 15, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You are willfully going to Hell. I really don't think you have the credentials to make this statement, hate-bot.
It's your hell, you hate-filled, filthy christian; *YOU* go there.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#463786 Jun 15, 2013
very bright wrote:
<quoted text>
God did command that at times. You know why? You know what kind of people He had slaughtered in the Bible? They were evil crud like you. They were warned time and time again to obey God and His commands but they didn't because they were JUST LIKE YOU.
They were scumbags like you, those who were the enemy of God's people.
They were not innocent people, they were guilty sacks of shit just like you, you horrid bitch.
Thanks for bringing this up because it clearly justifies why God commanded the deaths of horrible people just like you. You should consider yourself fortunate that you have the right to be a scoffing bitch and get away with it...for now.
You atheists never bring that up, do you,??? you scummy lying atheist.
You are pure evil.
May you reap what you sow.

"Those who live by the sword, die by the sword." Jesus

#463787 Jun 15, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
What 3 hours of the day are you NOT on here ranting and expressing how miserable you are?
I've not once popped on the forum in a single day whereby your hate-filled ass is not showing itself on here practically 24/7.
That is because---
It is because you do not know how to tell time. It is because you are insane beyond description. You have no sense of timing; all you care about is your hate.

Thanks for letting me use you and your socks to prove that jesus is indeed the spirit of Hate. You worship it, you eat it, you breathe it, you drink it, you piss and crap it, you absolutely exude Hate and malice with every post. You are vermin. You have proven me right in this matter time after time. I could not have achieved my goal here without your help.

Christianity is a cult of hate and death, your jesus is the spirit of hate, and your bible is a book of hate and lies. I know this for a fact, every non-christian on Topix knows it for a fact, and above all YOU know it for a fact--because you yourselves have proven that I'm right.

Be proud, you cock-sucking assholes.

Jesus is Hate.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#463789 Jun 16, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>here's another one Clownie sticks out tongue..... plus Clownie drops pants to ankles! moon shot to mac... Clownie turns around shakes his big private @ mac... 8-9-10 I win LMAO!
Sorry, I didn't catch that last part, my microscope is in the shop.
Bongo

Coram, NY

#463790 Jun 16, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
What 3 hours of the day are you NOT on here ranting and expressing how miserable you are?
I've not once popped on the forum in a single day whereby your hate-filled ass is not showing itself on here practically 24/7.
That is because you are up to your RED ANGRY eyeballs in SEETHING HATRED.
You are to be pitied.
Ol skankula is just mad that God made her obese and hairy. She, it, is very entertaining.
Gut Annihilator

Asheville, NC

#463791 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>
It is because you do not know how to tell time. It is because you are insane beyond description. You have no sense of timing; all you care about is your hate.
Thanks for letting me use you and your socks to prove that jesus is indeed the spirit of Hate. You worship it, you eat it, you breathe it, you drink it, you piss and crap it, you absolutely exude Hate and malice with every post. You are vermin. You have proven me right in this matter time after time. I could not have achieved my goal here without your help.
Christianity is a cult of hate and death, your jesus is the spirit of hate, and your bible is a book of hate and lies. I know this for a fact, every non-christian on Topix knows it for a fact, and above all YOU know it for a fact--because you yourselves have proven that I'm right.
Be proud, you cock-sucking assholes.
Jesus is Hate.
Ka-BOOM!

Every three hours. Just like clockwork.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#463793 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Jesus the buybull character never existed. The only "jesus" that exists is the hate that it inspires in you.
You must be psychic, Miss Cleo. How can you tell things like mac is a nose picker??? And Bro. Clownie is a stud muffin..!
RedHorseRevelati on

AOL

#463794 Jun 16, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ---

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

duststorm

League City, TX

#463795 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>

Christianity is a cult of hate and death, your jesus is the spirit of hate, and your bible is a book of hate and lies.
Jesus is Hate.
The radio preacher just pointed out that Jesus did not pray for you.
In John 17, He said, "I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine."

He said in verse 20, "Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word."

This shows me that if and when you ever become a believer, you will then have the benefit of this prayer of Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min Richies Cool Man ... 38,718
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Winter is Coming 740,227
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Innocent Holy dr ... 601,183
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Truth 543,113
if you see YOUR MOTHER AS A BED RTNER OF CELIBR... 35 min legsman73 11
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min Dr_Zorderz 259,712
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min Just Think 227,871
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min WildWeirdWillie 173,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 20 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••