Why I’m no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#464138 Jun 20, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Wilderide, its good to see you posting here again. I still have hope for a respectful discussion with him….we almost had one going some time back, not sure exactly what happened <<shrugs>> I might have asked to many questions, as I have been known to do ;)(I know that it can be frustrating at times) Now on top of my original question that I asked about personal accountability, I am trying to understand his claim of being righteous. I understand the concept of being righteous in faith, but I wonder where he sees the line when it comes to righteous and self-righteous. Unfortunately some folks seem to take my questioning as insult, so they don’t take the time to actually answer me….
please find my honest attempt at your answer in my previous post above. i truly believe that i've explained this to you before, but you don't seem able to hear it i'm guessing because of the religious paradigm you're stuck in:-)

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#464139 Jun 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you deny rupaul in this conservative and religious forum, rupal will deny you when he/she comes with his/her fabulously gorgeous twinks!
If you want to consider RuPaul a messiah, be my guest.

Won't Jesus get mad that you believe in more than one messiah? Well, then again, Jesus has many more pertinent reasons to condemn you than that.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464140 Jun 20, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey NoStress, good to see ya too.
I've tried having a thoughtful and snark-free discussion with him many times, as have others. Sadly, Waaasup is all talking the talk and not walking the walk when it comes to his religion. And I've tried many times to engage him in an honest, interesting, and snark-free discussion about religion, but frankly, I don't think he is mature enough, nor remotely interested. He is far more interested in bringing up homosexuality with me. I suppose a woman would have better luck getting his interest, but then you get the creepy, adulterous crap.*shudders*
I think he is just too immature, both religiously and psychologically. I know that sounds snarky, but it's my honest impression of him.
LMAO!!! as if a person living a lifestyle in complete disregard of biblical ideas & values has any right to accuse another person of disregarding those same values! under what other circumstances (except satanic) would this behavior warrant the least bit respect?

you funny, huny!;)
johnsir

Donora, PA

#464141 Jun 20, 2013

iT Amazing,I won a lotto Ticket and got some money after that I gave up and said no more Christians

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464142 Jun 20, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a stalker troll too once. It was cute. I took it as a compliment. It's kinda fun to have an online pet.
i know what you mean! btw - how was it that you found your way over to this thread?;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464143 Jun 20, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who is it?
it's obviously a drop-dead gorgeous model of the thousands a person can grab a pic off the www. if it is you, will you PLEASE forgive me for anything that i may have said that offended you and may we start over from the beginning?:)

hi there kait!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464144 Jun 20, 2013
<quoted text>
And that makes you a blatant liar. But you don't care, do you?
before i answer this, could you forward a pic with a sign saying "what-up wasup"?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464145 Jun 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Yet you wipe your ass on your jesus's Ten Commandments. How very christian of you.
<quoted text>
I was born right the first time; too bad about you.
You f*cking hypocrite.
i'm no expert, but them look bigger than 34's from this angle...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464146 Jun 20, 2013
<quoted text>
While you steal from your boss and cheat on your wife. You f*cking hypocrite.
do you have a person to towel you off or would you like one?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464147 Jun 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
your beliefs and comfort are not the great concern here; faith in God's Word is the great concern.
if/when we're born again, we literally are born of the Spirit of God and the Spirit is not unrighteous, but He IS Righteousness.
therefore, Righteousness is a gift, not earned, the same as all the other free gifts from God, including grace/forgiveness/salvation, love, peace, joy, holiness/sanctification, faith...etc.
if you don't want to be a pharisee, dear sister, don't believe and act as tho you are:-)
<quoted text>
It's what he does. He doesn't have to answer anyone's questions, but everyone has to answer him because he has jesus in him. He doesn't have to obey "god's word," because he's got jesus in him and he's forgiven--but everyone else has to obey it. Now he's all pissed off at me because now he doesn't think my avatar is a picture of me, and he might be wanking off to someone else instead of me.
To him, being a christian is to be completely without responsibility; for him, being a christian is continuing to behave like the same pile of slime he was before, only now he has his jesus's blessing.
you forgot to add that i while i have feat of clay, i also have a **** of granite!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464148 Jun 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Or she could just make a sign saying 'Creepy Christian' and put it up.
that would work too as i'm only asking for a lil proof!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464149 Jun 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> According to the Bible you haven't read, thinking of another woman in the way you do Kait is the same as actually having sex with her. In other words, it IS adultery. If you commit it in your mind, and put it in writing, it's adultery. Maybe you should actually read that book you claim to believe in.
me thinks you hope the Bible isn't true...;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464150 Jun 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You believe that homosexuality is a sin yet you claim to be bisexual and watch RuPaul. Wow! I think you're really confused about yourself.
soooooo are you saying that you could accept me into your coven of misfit losers.....?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464151 Jun 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Here is an article you might like to read on gifts of the spirit: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/what-...
Faith (belief) is one of the gifts of the spirit. Here is the description of what that is (by Ron R Ritchie)
Also, there is a list of the 'fruit of the Spirit' listed in Galations 5: 22-23
Love
Joy
Peace
Longsuffering
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self-Control
These are the things, which when non-Christians see them in a person, lead them to think a person truly has something special bestowed upon them and wish to know more about how they came to show these traits in the tumult of everyday life. These are the things missing in those who preach loudly but show no peace, faithfulness, gentleness or self-control. Sadly, those preaching the loudest are usually those lacking the fruits of the spirit.
Just my opinion.
"These are the things, which when non-Christians see them..."

lol - as if i'm supposed to jump though the hoops of devils and witches!

here's all you should need to see: "REPENT - for the Kingdom of God is at hand" Jesus

San Francisco

#464152 Jun 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! as if a person living a lifestyle in complete disregard of biblical ideas & values has any right to accuse another person of disregarding those same values! under what other circumstances (except satanic) would this behavior warrant the least bit respect?
you funny, huny!;)
As has been pointed out before, you are also living "a lifestyle in complete disregard of biblical ideas & values", and your judgement above just piles up even more disregard for what Jesus said.

I guess you are Satanic too.

You just can't stop digging and put down the shovel, can you? LOL!

San Francisco

#464153 Jun 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i know what you mean! btw - how was it that you found your way over to this thread?;)
Don't flatter yourself, Barney.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#464154 Jun 20, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
As has been pointed out before, you are also living "a lifestyle in complete disregard of biblical ideas & values", and your judgement above just piles up even more disregard for what Jesus said.
I guess you are Satanic too.
You just can't stop digging and put down the shovel, can you? LOL!
the bottom line is THAT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! but, i'm having fun with this and can talk about you and rupaul as much as you'd like!:)

San Francisco

#464155 Jun 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the bottom line is THAT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! but, i'm having fun with this and can talk about you and rupaul as much as you'd like!:)
You don't need to care what I think. But as a Christian you should be very, very worried about what Jesus thinks, Mr. Pharisee.

Go, and sin no more.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Feb 13

Hutchinson, MN

#464156 Jun 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
dear sister - here's where i'm coming from in a nutshell:
EVERYTHING that is born of the Spirit of God that humans posess is a GIFT from God, including Righteousness. if we can't accept righteousness as a free gift, but insist that we're pretty 'good' without it, we're being self-righteous and pagan through and through.
therefore, it's the very opposite of humility and faith as a daughter of God by grace to insist that you're not righteouss, but then on the other hand chide me for not acting as 'righteous' as you on a thread!
are you able to follow this?:-)
lying for Jesus is good, because Jesus is good. no wrong can ever be done in His name.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Feb 13

Hutchinson, MN

#464157 Jun 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
dear sister - here's where i'm coming from in a nutshell:
EVERYTHING that is born of the Spirit of God that humans posess is a GIFT from God, including Righteousness. if we can't accept righteousness as a free gift, but insist that we're pretty 'good' without it, we're being self-righteous and pagan through and through.
therefore, it's the very opposite of humility and faith as a daughter of God by grace to insist that you're not righteouss, but then on the other hand chide me for not acting as 'righteous' as you on a thread!
are you able to follow this?:-)
God gives us His holy hate to fight the evils of Satanic atheism. Praise Jesus!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Trumpler 17,277
Black women White men Dating Site (May '14) 24 min lovekiki 13
Is Dwayne Johnson The Rock a real man ? (Aug '14) 1 hr unserve username 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 619,708
-----1-World 'MARK' Closer / POPE & U.N. ----- 2 hr News July 2017 1
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 3 hr Pbjmummy32 36
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Robert F 683,926
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Aerobatty 983,250
More from around the web