“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#463368 Jun 12, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
And again you're wrong.
<quoted text>
I'll have to hose all that mud off of you first, and comb the foxtails and burrs out of your hair.
You'd probably like that.
you won't regret it baby!!! Clownie last long time !!!!!!!!!!

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#463369 Jun 12, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't admit that, you lying inner lining of the lower intestine.
The inner lining of the lower intestine serves more of a purpose than you do.

Jesus never existed, and isn't the son of god; it's just another word for hate. See that? Jesus is hate.

But I *am* beginning to believe in Satan; after all,*who else* could have crapped out something like *YOU,* and left it by the side of the road?

#463370 Jun 12, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You should learn to give up on your rebellion. You WILL NOT WIN THIS DEBATE.!!!!!!
I already did.

#463371 Jun 12, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like the exchange number of the phone number so you can decide on ansewering the call? I'm serious about this, you deranged bitch!!!!! I'm confident, by witnessing your hatred , that you've killed someone.
Dude...did you just shit yourself?

You have mentally crapped your pants. You have crapped out of your cranium. You have defecated your deity. Diarrhea is spurting out of both of your ears like a couple of Louisiana oil wells.

You are one sick mofo.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#463373 Jun 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you won't regret it baby!!! Clownie last long time !!!!!!!!!!
Yes

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#463377 Jun 13, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Once He throws you into Hell, He proves it.
Who ? Odin ?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#463378 Jun 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ? Odin ?
That's one god I wouldn't want to anger. Luckily, since I don't worship any other god, I'm safe if he's the one.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#463379 Jun 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one god I wouldn't want to anger. Luckily, since I don't worship any other god, I'm safe if he's the one.
Odin was pretty cool.

He was very "Christlike". He used to disguise himself as a human and wander to find out what it was like to be a man so he could understand us better.

He also crucified himself for man's salvation, pierced in the side, died and resurrected with "words".

Interesting parallel, huh ?

It nust be noted that most of the Teutonic peoples were converted to Arian Christianity long before Constantine and the Roman Church declared them non-christians.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#463380 Jun 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Odin was pretty cool.
He was very "Christlike". He used to disguise himself as a human and wander to find out what it was like to be a man so he could understand us better.
He also crucified himself for man's salvation, pierced in the side, died and resurrected with "words".
Interesting parallel, huh ?
It nust be noted that most of the Teutonic peoples were converted to Arian Christianity long before Constantine and the Roman Church declared them non-christians.
Very interesting. Yeah, I'm glad I'm an atheist, the chances of pissing of a god, if one exists, is much lower.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#463381 Jun 13, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZuLkQMQBZA4XX
that was my cousin... he's a butthole

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#463382 Jun 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting. Yeah, I'm glad I'm an atheist, the chances of pissing of a god, if one exists, is much lower.
wrong again
babysan

United States

#463383 Jun 13, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, oh , OH!!!!!!....thanks again so much for making a remark about the Jesus you falsely claim does not exist!!! You keep contradicting yourself with every post. You keep letting us know with your posts that KNOW that Jesus does exist, did walk this planet as THE GOD of the universe , and that you are in a battle within yourself that YOU ARE TOTALLY W-R-O-N-G!!!!!!!!!!
You should learn to give up on your rebellion. You WILL NOT WIN THIS DEBATE.!!!!!!
You are such an idiot.
She quotes about as much scripture as Beijair did. He went nutzoid.
babysan

United States

#463384 Jun 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about your questions, I just want the evidence.
Well, we will claim Mother Theresa.
And we will spot you Charles Manson.
Bongo

Bayport, NY

#463385 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know the truth if it grew fangs and bit you on the a$$. You're a christian; that makes you a liar.
You were one once, what happened?..
Ö4For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6If they shall fall away, to renew them again to repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.Ö

“Love much, trust none”

There

#463386 Jun 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Real gods are easy to work with.

Don't anger Thor by playing golf in a thunderstorm.
Don't anger Neptune by standing up in a rowboat.
Don't anger YHWY by eating raw pork or raw shellfish.
Don't anger Apollo by going to the beach without sunscreen.
Don't anger Volvo by crossing in the middl of the street.

& etc.
Bongo

Bayport, NY

#463387 Jun 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your silly, made-up religion, right? Lol.
<quoted text>
Yes, it is.
Are you beginning to understand now?
hey soreasskate, if the famous bobloblah was here he would repudiate you. I was also wondering if your dog decided to sleep in a seperate room?
Sam

London, KY

#463388 Jun 13, 2013
Well I was shaping up!. I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh** e!. I do admit, I did blaspheme God a couple years on down before this but I stopped this. I figured this is why God raped me. Since God did not answer me properly and gave me that rotten wh**e on top of that my blaspheming Him came back with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God more then ever now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!.
babysan

United States

#463389 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
And by filing a false crime report to the FBI you'll be committing a federal felony, so be my guest.
You get really freaky when the police are mentioned. We have also noticed your affinity for using aliases in the "real" world. What gives, Mere bear! XO!
babysan

United States

#463390 Jun 13, 2013
Sam wrote:
Well I was shaping up!. I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh** e!. I do admit, I did blaspheme God a couple years on down before this but I stopped this. I figured this is why God raped me. Since God did not answer me properly and gave me that rotten wh**e on top of that my blaspheming Him came back with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God more then ever now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!.
Please don't talk about Kait like this.

You're making my sides hurt.
Rosa Winkel

United States

#463391 Jun 13, 2013
And... I'm gay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min BenAdam 797,511
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 568,806
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 19 min AN NFL FAN 37,647
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Truths 607,275
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 28 min Grau 530
Young teenies 34 min PDX Dave 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 35 min AN NFL FAN 120,803
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 267,644
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 4 hr Fred 178
More from around the web