Why I’m no longer a Christian
Gut Annihilator

Smartt, TN

#463988 Jun 18, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the tread has come back from massive troll attacks in the past. I hope it can do so again. It’s good to read you G :)
Keep praying to your god Satan maybe he can give you the desires of your heart and this blasphemous thread can prosper and give you joy.
unknown writer

Ashburn, VA

#463989 Jun 18, 2013
Death and nature, you have my deepest respect. It takes alot to show people who you truly are and how you truly feel and I feel so sadend almost sickend of all the bombarding comments of christians trying to say you did not fully exept god or jesus. People flok to christianity to be loved and to show love to eachother becuese thats what its mainly about. It unifies people which is great but in the wrong way. I too was "dunked" and diddnt find any greater power or inspiration..becuase i already had it. Not thanks to god,jesus or any other religion. Its becuase I had parents who raised me proper, didnt force anything into my head or nothing. They gave me a bible to read, which i wasnt forced to read but I did becuese i was intrested in why all these people are religious. I was a catholic and im "dunked" as 1. But later through my life after expieriencing thing no kid should I saw that you dont need religion to love another,you dont need religion to be loved,you dont need reliogion to care about others or to be cared about. Its in you. Its in you from the very start of your life and you have the choice to see it as you want. exept now theres just a group that follows the ideals and put it in a book, made you believe a person died for your sins which is???? Why reliogion sickens me (im sorry for the word use) is that it actully alows us to sin and then repent. exuse me but i call bullshit. Its just wrong in the first place. It shoudnt be up to a so called god to say if your good or bad it should be up to you! And it should be your duty to raise your children to love and respect others not on the word of some book man wrote to munipilate people into believing becuese thats what it is,not all of it. The bible isnt a bad book, it did teach me and inspire me to do more good but not for a god,but for ourselves and for humanity. I have respect for reliogion only for 1 reason, it keeps order.although It brought alot of death too.In the end like I said its up too you. Im agnostic now becuese i still believe were not alone but we are not ready and they are not ready. Im sorry people but you have been lied to. And ofcourse you wont exept it becuase youve been fed the shit since your brain started recording. Just raise you children right thats all i wish. I love with no god in my life and so can you. its just youre choice.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#463997 Jun 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wickedness reflects the existence of Satan. You don't seem to understand that just because you can't see something or someone, doesn't mean it or they don't exist.
Christians are fully aware that there is more to the universe than what can be seen or proven. You should open your mind.....you'll leave your atheism once you try it. Then you will realize how foolish you look to us now.
That's a moronic assertion. What "wickedness" do you speak of?

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#463998 Jun 18, 2013
Gut Annihilator wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep praying to your god Satan maybe he can give you the desires of your heart and this blasphemous thread can prosper and give you joy.
The above is uncalled for and offensive, what is your reason for saying this to me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#463999 Jun 18, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Godday twinkle toes, You quit the faith, so what shall you reap?
I didn't quit any religion. I grew up, got an education and faced reality and truth.

You have a nasty habit of making shit up when you don't know anything... just like your religion.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#464000 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a moronic assertion. What "wickedness" do you speak of?
The same one for the last 2000 years; you disagreed with him.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#464001 Jun 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Christian?
You are ?

ROFLMAO

Ann Arbor, MI

#464002 Jun 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the supreme standard (the Bible) which defines what an atheist is , Kaitlin is an atheist.
I'm sure she appreciates you lying for her, but it still doesn't change that fact.
Why are you calling me a liar? This is slander is it not? You state above:
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the supreme standard (the Bible) which defines what an atheist is , Kaitlin is an atheist..
Then turn around in your next post and say:
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually atheists don't exist. I keep finding myself mistakenly calling them that just so I can keep the identity of the good guys (Christians) from the bad guys (atheists).
Just an identification labeling term, that's all atheist is.
Facts don’t change because you simply want them to, or because you simply view something the way you do. I did not lie, you have now mischaracterized me, and seem to be looking for a way to justify the way you have chosen to behave towards me.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists know there is the God, they just partition themselves from reality and obedience by creating a name for themselves. Even an atheist will become a-theist once they are dead and shamefully facing God.
Belief is a Gift from God. How would you honestly know who has received his Gift and who hasn’t? I question why you don’t leave it to God, his timing and his will?

Ann Arbor, MI

#464003 Jun 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Christian?
Yes I am.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#464004 Jun 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The same one for the last 2000 years; you disagreed with him.
If that's what "wickedness" is to them, meh. Then yes, I am guilty of such, quite a lot too since I disagree with pretty much everyone who presents no evidence.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#464005 Jun 18, 2013
Gut Annihilator wrote:
For every hate-filled tyrade posted by Kait, there are two to three intelligent posts going up over on Roman Catholic Church the one true church... the NEW #3 thread on Topix!
Just say in'...
You mean the church that endorses pedophilia.

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#464009 Jun 18, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Pagan, born and raised, do you possess or employ any of the following:
(copied off the Pagan/Witch supply house list)
Altar Supplies
Amulets & Talismans
Amulets - Herbal (Charm Bags)
Athames & Bolines
Bags, Bottles, Bowls & Boxes
Bath & Body Products
Bells & Musical Instruments
Blank Books of Shadows
Books, Music & Video
Bumper Stickers
Candles
Cat Products
Cauldrons
Chalices
Clothing
Crystal Balls
Dragon Products
Dryad Designs
Fairy Products
Gemstones & Crystal Balls
Gifts & Home Decor
Greeting Cards & Postcards
Herbs
Meditation
Incense
Jewelry
Oils & Perfumes
Patches & Pins
Pendulums
Posters
Rune Sets
Scrying Bowls & Mirrors
Singing Bowls
Smudging Supplies
Statuary
Spell Kits, Mixes & Aids
Spell Writing Supplies
Tarot & Divination
Voodoo
Wands
Why, y'wanna buy some?

#464010 Jun 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
homosexuality = sin/offensive-and-selfish-beha vior
don't do the crime if you can't do the time - baretta & wasup
Stealing from your boss and cheating on you wife = approved by jesus, apparently.

How many gold stars did your jesus stick to your forehead for cheating on your wife and stealing from your boss?

#464011 Jun 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
here's what i'm saying - are we gonna fire-up a blunt together in your hot tub or are you just all talk and no cooch???
You reject your savior's Ten Commandments while commanding all non-believers to obey them--and you try to call *me* a hypocrite.

#464012 Jun 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't know that joking around on the www is adultery!
you must be having gay sex right now too then!
You say your jesus claims that lust in the mind is just as sinful as lust in the flesh.

I guess you don't care about what your jesus supposedly said, do you?

#464013 Jun 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rage borders on the irrational. You seem fixated on child sexual abuse. Victim, predator, or both?
Sorry, dude, but I just can't take anyone from "Simpsonville" seriously.

Which one are you--Bart, or Homer? I'm putting my money on Homer.

#464014 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 5:28
Thinking lustful thoughts is the same as adultery.
Read the Bible much?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't receive you telling me what my God says i should do
Yeah, we know; you just make up whateverthefuck you want.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#464015 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's what "wickedness" is to them, meh. Then yes, I am guilty of such, quite a lot too since I disagree with pretty much everyone who presents no evidence.
It is the shift from the teachings of Jesus "If they don't want to listen to you then walk away." to Paul "If even an Angel from God disagrees with us they are accursed."

The way the latter is done is to claim personal divine authority and truth for themsleves by invoking "The Holy Spirit" for themselves (and only themselves) and proclaiming all who disagree with them to be worthy of death and eternal torture.

A truly hate filled and egotistical lot.

#464016 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who claims to be a Christian, you sure don't like what Jesus had to say. But you certainly embrace ridicule and insults. Why can't you love your neighbor? Are you incapable, or simply unwilling?
He's he type of christian who tells himself he can still do whatever he wants, only now he's forgiven. He's got the moral backbone of a flatworm. The same IQ, too, come to think of it.

#464017 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a brother and neighbor. Really. That is my excuse for being blasphemous.
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your excuse for raping babies?
What's yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Quirky 42,301
Do white girls really love filipino men? In wha... (Apr '14) 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 5
Zumo de aloe vera al por mayor 1 hr okyaloaloedrink 1
Palm Coast Injury Attorney 3 hr Chiumento3 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Johnny 152
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Tellthetruth 989,782
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr PadMark 690,521
More from around the web