Why I’m no longer a Christian
Adam

Smartt, TN

#463942 Jun 18, 2013
You ain't his brother and you ain't his neighbor.
You are the devil.
Wonder what Jesus says about devils...

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#463943 Jun 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rage borders on the irrational. You seem fixated on child sexual abuse. Victim, predator, or both?
What rage?

San Francisco

#463944 Jun 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't receive you telling me what my God says i should do anymore than you receive me telling you what rupaul says that you should do.
get it?
I'm not the author of the Gospel of Matthew.
Adam

Smartt, TN

#463945 Jun 18, 2013
That's right!
Get outta my way, or get run over.

San Francisco

#463946 Jun 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 22
35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
So... Which one is he breaking?
39 and 40, and therefore 36-38 as well.

If you claim to love God, and God tells you to love your neighbor as yourself, and you don't even make an attempt to do so, then you don't really take God or His commandments seriously.

The same goes for you too, Adam.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#463947 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the author of the Gospel of Matthew.
EXACTLY so bud-out!

or if you prefer, everytime you presume on my personal relationship with my Heavenly Father, i'll presume on your supposed personal gay relationships.

San Francisco

#463948 Jun 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY so bud-out!
or if you prefer, everytime you presume on my personal relationship with my Heavenly Father, i'll presume on your supposed personal gay relationships.
So if God is so important to you, why do you blatantly disregard God's holy book?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#463949 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't.
Where were you when God was gifting brains? Oh, that's right you don't believe in God. No wonder you're a dumb @ss! Anyway dip-stick, you still haven't come up with any proof that there is no God, and that Bro Clownie is not a great christian. Now, quit talking like you know something...YA HEAR?? Jesus loves me this I know because the bible tells me so

there you go

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#463950 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So if God is so important to you, why do you blatantly disregard God's holy book?
you don't know what you are talking about... I never will believe you was a christian. You may have attended a holy roller chruch. But that don't make you a follower of Jesus Christ... You were never one of us...FACT
Adam

Smartt, TN

#463951 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Please, which of these is he breaking?
You are neither his god, his brother, or his neighbor.
You are of your father, the devil.
Get out of the way, or be run over.

San Francisco

#463952 Jun 18, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Where were you when God was gifting brains? Oh, that's right you don't believe in God. No wonder you're a dumb @ss! Anyway dip-stick, you still haven't come up with any proof that there is no God, and that Bro Clownie is not a great christian. Now, quit talking like you know something...YA HEAR?? Jesus loves me this I know because the bible tells me so
there you go
Why are you calling Jesus a dumb-ass and dip-stick?

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

And what does God will you to do?

Matthew 22:37-40 " Jesus replied:“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it:‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

You deny God, yet call yourself a Christian. When you appear before Jesus, he will say to you:

Matthew 7:23 "Then I will tell them plainly,‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’"

San Francisco

#463953 Jun 18, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know what you are talking about... I never will believe you was a christian. You may have attended a holy roller chruch. But that don't make you a follower of Jesus Christ... You were never one of us...FACT
Matthew 7:15-20 "“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them."

By your fruit you demonstrate that you are the very false prophet that Jesus warned people about. What true follower of Christ disregards the most basic teachings of Christ the way you do every day?

San Francisco

#463954 Jun 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
Please, which of these is he breaking?
You are of your father, the devil.
Get out of the way, or be run over.
To a true believer in Christ, those passages should be a balm and a comfort, but they seem to bother and upset you. You don't like what Jesus said, do you?
bONGO

Patchogue, NY

#463955 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
wildrice the san fran cisco treat, Are you now an accuser of the bretheren? Do you reject God because of the way some Christians behave? If the judgement turns out to be a realty for you after your demise, do you think you have a valid claim\excuse before God? Is the basis for salvation merely belief regardless of a mans faults?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#463956 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
for the last time - the serpent (and friends) don't get to interpret and dictate our relationship. i.e., i do what Jesus did with the smarmy one:

satan (in his pathetic accusatory, effiminate & whiney voice) "if you're really the Son of God, then you should do blah blah (whiney - hypocritical) blah blah blah..."

Jesus (as Master and in control of the universe) "get behind me satan (ya lil puke stain)"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#463957 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."
Matthew 22:37-40 " Jesus replied:“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it:‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
You deny God, yet call yourself a Christian. When you appear before Jesus, he will say to you:
Matthew 7:23 "Then I will tell them plainly,‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’"
since you (an atheist) want to presume on the Christian code of ethics, we (Christians) should give you pointers on how to be a better girly-boy:

rupaul says - you should always wear a scarf to cover your adam's apple and use foam hair removal for your underarms, back, chest, arms and leg hair.
Adam

Smartt, TN

#463959 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
To a true believer in Christ, those passages should be a balm and a comfort, but they seem to bother and upset you. You don't like what Jesus said, do you?
What part of this are you stuck on?35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

Adam

Smartt, TN

#463960 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you too busy raping babies to understand the post?
Beela Beely

Upper Darby, PA

#463961 Jun 18, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? was Jesus a name caller? did he love evil? NO
Matt 23-33
Jesus got mad more than once at evil demons!!!!...
But not to good demons.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#463962 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true for me what chance do you have???? let me answer that none!!! on the other hand I have been saved by the grace of Jesus Christ there will be no hell for me. I have been born again forgivin for past sin todays sin and future sin... you on the other hand say you was once a christian ((snicker)) Matthew 7:23 Then I will tell them plainly, I never knew you Away from me you evildoers... 8-9-10 I win...

Jesus loves Clownie, Clownie loves Jesus

wilderide don't believe in Jesus! Jesus said who???? I never knew the chump/viper! Clownie ask Jesus did you insult him? Jesus said
absolutely

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min Sky Writer 31 183,628
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 667,933
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 6 min Mr About Town 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Rider on the Storm 979,452
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Chess Jurist 92,709
Everyone is a fool 57 min Truthiness 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 286,073
More from around the web