Why I’m no longer a Christian

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#463280 Jun 12, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ours was "made up" by the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Polytheist !

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#463281 Jun 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Once saved, always saved. Once saved, always saved. Once saved, always saved. Once saved, always saved. Once saved, always saved.
You may be still in danger of hellfire. I certainly am not, for my Savior is all-powerful. He hath said, and will he not do it????
Yep.

Hitler is in Heaven for being an Altar Boy and 6 million Jews are in Hell.

I piss on your evil deity.

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#463283 Jun 12, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> No hate, just saying the truth. Your future is in your own hands, skank
You wouldn't know the truth if it grew fangs and bit you on the a$$. You're a christian; that makes you a liar.

#463284 Jun 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so petrified of gospel tracts, the Bible, and truth?
Nothing terrifying about it; what it does, though, is to inspire low-brow troglodytes like yourself to commit murder in the name of your god of hate. If it were up to you and your kind, we'd find ourselves in the middle of another Inquisition.

#463286 Jun 12, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
And then you wonder why I think you're scum.
Thanks for showing once again what a filthy, shitty christian you are. I'm sure you're telling yourself that your jesus is so proud of you.
<quoted text>
You're a christian who claims to be morally superior *AND* a right to ejaculate in my face, and you call *ME* a hypocrite??
<quoted text>
You call that a "compliment?"
Fuck your god damn bastard soul.
<quoted text>
My buds here don't "joke around" with me with comments about ejaculating in my face, the way you did with one of your fellow christurds.
You don't "joke around" with me, you're just a f*cking christian hypocrite.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you made a negative and inflamatory comment about me "spewing" in peoples faces first
I told the truth about you spewing hate and bullshit and religious bigotry in people's faces.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> so i just used it against you.
In fine christian manner, and then you told yourself that your jesus was proud of you.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> it was too easy to resist, but i'm sorry if i offended you:)
No you're not. You're telling yourself that your shitty little jesus forgives you, and now you're itching for a chance to do it again. You always tell yourself that you're forgiven, so that you don't have to change your behavior.

You're completely screwed up, no doubt due to the drugs that you used to use before you convinced yourself you were "saved."

Tell me; what kinds of drugs did you do before you started doing jesus?
Rosa Winkel

Morristown, TN

#463287 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know the truth if it grew fangs and bit you on the a$$. You're a christian; that makes you a liar.
Maybe Marlowe could snap his ulna into three pieces so he could hang himself... one-handed after the quickest trial in history.

#463288 Jun 12, 2013
ou claim jesus is god. You claim god wrote the buybull. Therefore, you *are* under mosaic law.
Just admit you're a hypocrite; everyone else already knows your one.
<quoted text>
Yes, you are.
<quoted text>
Ever hear of the Ten Commandments? YOU are the one who said jesus wrote them.
Jesus is god, right? If you believe "God" wrote them and you believe jesus is god, then you believe jesus wrote them. Therefore, you are obligated to obey them--yet you refuse to because YOU'RE A F*CKING HYPOCRITE.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
1st and foremost, the 10 commandments are good and should be followed.
Yet you refuse, while telling *me* that *I* have to obey them; why?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> however, it's been proven that humankind fails to keep them perfectly.
Proven by whom? Your god isn't real, your jesus never existed, and your buybull is a book of lies. So who has "proven" that humankind fails to keep those commandments?

That is your lame-ass cop-out for not obeying them yourself.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> JESUS came, died and was resurrected for this very reason!
Bullshit.

You claim he wrote those commandments, yet you're looking for an excuse not to obey them. That makes you a hypocrite.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are just as responsible to understand this as i am, BELIEVE IT OR NOT!;)
A hypocrite like you does NOT get to tell me what my responsibilities are.
Rosa Winkel

Morristown, TN

#463289 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>
And then you wonder why I think you're scum.
Thanks for showing once again what a filthy, shitty christian you are. I'm sure you're telling yourself that your jesus is so proud of you.
<quoted text>
You're a christian who claims to be morally superior *AND* a right to ejaculate in my face, and you call *ME* a hypocrite??
<quoted text>
You call that a "compliment?"
Fuck your god damn bastard soul.
<quoted text>
My buds here don't "joke around" with me with comments about ejaculating in my face, the way you did with one of your fellow christurds.
You don't "joke around" with me, you're just a f*cking christian hypocrite.
<quoted text>
I told the truth about you spewing hate and bullshit and religious bigotry in people's faces.
<quoted text>
In fine christian manner, and then you told yourself that your jesus was proud of you.
<quoted text>
No you're not. You're telling yourself that your shitty little jesus forgives you, and now you're itching for a chance to do it again. You always tell yourself that you're forgiven, so that you don't have to change your behavior.
You're completely screwed up, no doubt due to the drugs that you used to use before you convinced yourself you were "saved."
Tell me; what kinds of drugs did you do before you started doing jesus?
Ka-BOOM!

#463290 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>
New Covenant: "I can be as low, vile, filthy, deceitful, hypcritical and hateful as I ever was, only now that I've been 'saved' I get to do it with my lord's blessings."
Is *that* the "New Covenant" you're talking about?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
no - that's NOT the New Covenant; it's your daily bigoted rage....
You need to look up the meaning of the word "bigot." You *constantly* misuse that word.

#463291 Jun 12, 2013
"Stalen?"
Do you *really* expect to be taken seriously, you uneducated puke stain?
*facepalm!*
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
just cuz i didn't get the same associates degree for cleaning cages that you did doesn't mean i'm less educated.....lol!:)
You *ARE* less educated. I doubt you even graduated high school.

#463292 Jun 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
just cuz i didn't get the same associates degree for cleaning cages that you did doesn't mean i'm less educated.....lol!:)
See how the stung christian lashes out in hate. Very, very christian.

#463295 Jun 12, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>And they just don't get it. The Old and New Testaments are like amendments to the constitution. The amendments apply where appropriate, while the rest remains in force.
<quoted text>
So jesus contradicted himself? He wrote the Ten Commandments, then decided that 'christians' don't have to obey what you call his holy word?
Care to explain how that works?
<quoted text>
So you're saying he changed his mind? Okay.
That's a weird god you've got.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you refuse to understand about the difference of there being an ancient nation of israel being under certain laws and there being other nations and people not under those same laws?
As a "christian," you are under "jesus's" law, which includes the Ten Commandments. After all, you said he wrote them. And you say you obey jesus; how about you prove it?

Oh, but you don't wanna, do you?'Cause, as you put it, "It's too haaaarrrrdd!!"
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> do you living in oregon have the same governor and legislation as those living in california? or do we living in america have the same laws as those living in pakistan?
No comparison; you're off the rails again.

A "christian" is obligated to obey "christ's" laws. You don't want to, because you're a hypocrite.

#463297 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>
"Father, why have you forsaken me?" jesus
Which is it?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
BOTH!
Liar.

Once again, Kaitlin shows how your "god's word" is self-contradictory bullshit.

#463298 Jun 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Ephratah.
Is that why he was called a Nazarene?

Bible is debunked again!

#463299 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
You are like Charlie Manson claiming his innocence.
Go to Hell.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>That would be an impossibility for me since I am saved by the blood atonement of the perfect sinless Lamb of God.
No you're not. You're going to die, just like everyone else.

#463301 Jun 12, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So no matter what you do, you are saved?
Your religion is not about responsibility, is it?
Exactly!! Christians tell themselves they don't have to be responsible because they're forgiven. They give themselves "divine" permission to be the same jerkwads they were before they got dunked, only now they have their "lord's" blessing.

#463303 Jun 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
in your silly made-up religion in which you're your own bishop and only follower...
Classic textbook case of projection!

#463307 Jun 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you refuse to understand about the difference of there being an ancient nation
What you're refusing to admit is that your "god," according to your f*cked up myth, changed his "perfect" mind because he got his shit WRONG the first time around, and needed to make corrections.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#463308 Jun 12, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>why do you want the evidence???? I've never seen an atheishit like you ever answer that question YET? NOT ONCE!!!
I don't care about your questions, I just want the evidence.

#463309 Jun 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"to know that I am saved forever from all my sins."
but dear dusty, how on earth could you ever know for sure if all your sins are forgiven,
The same way you do?

Christians; what a goofy bunch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 650,145
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Into The Night 56,086
Moroccan Guys Have The Biggest Cocks! (Jun '13) 34 min turkishgirl 25
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Ooogah Boogah 971,750
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Just Think 437
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr New Ideas 44,948
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,312
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web