Why I知 no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#463203 Jun 12, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>And they just don't get it. The Old and New Testaments are like amendments to the constitution. The amendments apply where appropriate, while the rest remains in force.
<quoted text>
So jesus contradicted himself? He wrote the Ten Commandments, then decided that 'christians' don't have to obey what you call his holy word?
Care to explain how that works?
<quoted text>
So you're saying he changed his mind? Okay.
That's a weird god you've got.
what do you refuse to understand about the difference of there being an ancient nation of israel being under certain laws and there being other nations and people not under those same laws?

do you living in oregon have the same governor and legislation as those living in california? or do we living in america have the same laws as those living in pakistan?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#463204 Jun 12, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
"Father, why have you forsaken me?" jesus
Which is it?
BOTH! Jesus who knew no sin became sin for us so that we could become the righteousness of God through Him! the Father forsook the Son for a moment so that we could be joined with Him for eternity!

please don't make me regret telling you this great news (again)....:)
duststorm

League City, TX

#463205 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is terrified of your Satanic religion.
We are terrified that you scum will start another murder spree in the name of your POS deity.
You have been socialized to hate and denigrate Jesus Christ. That makes it harder for you to believe because your stubborn stiff-necked whited sepulcher soul is blinded to the truth that the Messiah was here on earth for 33 years.
It's not impossible for you to believe. It's just harder for you to believe because of your background. You will, by the way, bow the knee to Jesus Christ as Messiah. Everyone, including Satan and his demons, will admit that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463206 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
That describes every day on the planet for the last 6000 years.
Maybe you should consider going to Heaven before the shit hits the fan!
So, you HAVE been listening...yes, I will be taken up to meet him in the clouds, and sometime after that point will begin the 7 years of the Great Tribulation, that Great and Terrible Day of the Lord. Some people have to learn the hard way, and so they will live through it,(barely) and it will give them one final opportunity to declare Christ as their all-sufficient Savior.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#463208 Jun 12, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is a POS deity?
So, what IS your religion consist of?
We got your 24/7 Topix attendance part already.
Jesus isn't a deity.

Whatever the heck these hatemongers worship is a POS.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#463209 Jun 12, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree... I'm a Christian, and the other Christians that I know in "real life" (off of Topix) are not like some of the people here. I guess there are good or bad people in any religion. The loudest, most obnixious ones get all of the attention though, sadly.
That is why I used the term "vociferous".

“Love much, trust none”

There

#463210 Jun 12, 2013
Thank you for sharing your meaningless babble.
Now go away and take the rest of the brain damaged religitards with you.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
A Gentile judge sentenced Jesus to crucifixion. Gentile soldiers actually nailed him to the cross. The collective sin of every person from the beginning was laid upon the sinless Lamb of God. He was a very strong human to withstand that and hours of punishment and mocking.
The sin of the Jewish leaders occurred when they accused Jesus of healing the blind, deaf and dumb man by the power of Beelzebub. THAT was the unpardonable sin for that generation, and they paid for it by the destruction of the temple in AD 70.
The next big thing is the grabbing up of the real born-again Christians.
You will be left behind to endure the 7 years of Tribulation, if you are able. You will have opportunity to bow the knee to the authentic Messiah. Your life will just be harder, that's all.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#463211 Jun 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>... I will be taken up to meet him in the clouds,....
Go now. Beat the rush.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463212 Jun 12, 2013
7 For nation shall rise against nation...
That passage refers to World War I and World War II which was just a continuation of WWI.

...and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
In the first 1000 years after Jesus, there were approximately 5 recorded major earthquakes.
14th century, there were 157 major earthquakes
15th century, there were 174 major earthquakes
16th century, there were 253 major eqrthquakes
17th century, there were 278 major earthquakes
18th century, there were 640 major earthquakes
19th century, there were 2119 major earthquakes
Nearly 900,000 earthquakes were recorded in the 20th century.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#463213 Jun 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You have been socialized to hate and denigrate Jesus Christ......
If it weren't for the fact that you are so insane, I would call you a liar.

What intelligent human would believe your religion of liars and crazy people ?
duststorm

League City, TX

#463214 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Thank you for sharing your meaningless babble.
Now go away and take the rest of the brain damaged religitards with you.
<quoted text>
Your rejection of Christ as Messiah was really,really, really, really, really, really,really good for someone like me.
When the gospel was taken to the Jews first by Jesus, and rejected, then that opened the door for us lowly Gentiles to grab hold and believe.
You had the first place up at the counter, but you moved aside, and I was able to scoot in under the wire.
So, thank you.
Now, it's your turn. If you choose to come into the light.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#463215 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I used the term "vociferous".
I didn't catch that. And I learned a new word today.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463216 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
An intelligent person who has a grasp of the law would believe. He would understand that there must be payment for transgression, there must be punishment for wrong-doers, there must be judgment meted out according to the laws.
In short, SOMEONE will pay for the crime. That is the rule under every government in the history of mankind. That is the rule under tJehovah's law also. The guilty must be punished. It is an immutable law, else the law is of none effect.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463217 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Go now. Beat the rush.
I wish it would happen today. Then I think of all those lost people who will be lost forever, and I hope the Lord tarries, to give them another chance.
Rosa Winkel

Winchester, TN

#463218 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus isn't a deity.
Whatever the heck these hatemongers worship is a POS.
Kudos for dodging the question!

BTW, since you've taken GOD's names in vain by miking it in your pseudonym, and since you think Jesus is a "piece of shit", and I've seen posts where you state a firm disbelief in a Holy Spirit, what is left in the Bible for you to... believe in?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#463219 Jun 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Your rejection of Christ as Messiah....
I don't reject Jesus as the Messiah.

You don't even know what the Messiah is.

You believe in the Pagan Christ, not Jesus the Messiah.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463220 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a crazy, insane, exhilarating feeling to know that I am saved forever from all my sins.
It does sound crazy and insane to those who are not of the family of God yet.
I don't blame you for concluding that we born-agains are liars, because many erudite scribes, Pharisees and Sadducees concluded the same thing.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#463221 Jun 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>I wish it would happen today.....
It could if you weren't a coward with no faith.

You are just like all the rest. All mouth but when it comes down to the truth, you don't really believe a single thing.

If I believed as much as you frauds claim I would take a handful of pain pills and go quietly to the afterlife.

That you don't simply proves you are a fraud.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#463222 Jun 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>An intelligent person who has a grasp of the law would believe. He would understand that there must be payment for transgression, there must be punishment for wrong-doers, there must be judgment meted out according to the laws.
In short, SOMEONE will pay for the crime. That is the rule under every government in the history of mankind. That is the rule under tJehovah's law also. The guilty must be punished. It is an immutable law, else the law is of none effect.
Your deity is a POS then.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463223 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't reject Jesus as the Messiah.
You don't even know what the Messiah is.
You believe in the Pagan Christ, not Jesus the Messiah.
I believe in this Christ: and without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

In your training, that must be the "Pagan Christ".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min River Tam 839,958
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 25 min dollarsbill 4,632
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 40,534
What happened to the emmastubate thread about E... 1 hr bubba brown 7
Israel End is Near 1 hr MUQ2 112
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 590,799
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 2 hr tampabayallstar 58
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr gundee123 100,082
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Serah 612,216
More from around the web