Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, demonstrating that "christian love" so perfectly, you are exactly like Jesus.
Jesus told it like it was.

Here is his opinion of hypocrites...

Matthew 23
13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.[14][b]

15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

16 “Woe to you, blind guides! You say,‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.’ 17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18 You also say,‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.’ 19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. 21 And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22 And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say,‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say,‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”
Gut Stomper

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth sucks, doesn't it? That's why I hate it.
You christians have proven to me that Jesus is truth and I hate him.
There. Feel better, now?
And you're right. Truth sucks... For you!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus told it like it was.
Exactly.

You do know the meaning of was, right?
Gut Stomper

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I blow winos.
We know.
Gut Stomper

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And then you wonder why I think you're scum.
Thanks for showing once again what a filthy, shitty christian you are. I'm sure you're telling yourself that your jesus is so proud of you.
<quoted text>
Jesus doesn't exist, Scottie. I can't hate something that doesn't exist.
<quoted text>
I do; I put it on christians like you.
Every time you put your unbridled, hateful rage on me, it probably saves some poor innocent person in your life some unnecessary abuse and grief.
Rage on, nut bag.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I blow Winos
Cool
Gut Stomper

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
You do know the meaning of was, right?
Jesus said all he needed to say.
Then he Suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried: He descended into hell:
The third day he rose again from the dead:
He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty:
From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.

Conclusion, Jesus told it like it was. And if you don't like it, he will put a boot up your ass on Judgement day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I blow Winos
Really?
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not matter, if you can justify stoning children in any situation that makes you insane. You are a sick person because you justify stoning children.
21:18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
21:19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
21:20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
21:21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
Duststorm's opinion: In view of the crimes that are committed while people are under the influence of alcohol, would you agree that these people should have been incarcerated or given the death penalty or life in prison BEFORE they damaged other's lives irreparably?
It makes a lot of sense for a mother and father who are at their wit's end to bring their older son to the city elders and turn him over to them for punishment, and retribution to society.
A hard alcoholic gets away with incest, beating his wife and children, theft, vehicular homicide, lying, lost jobs, lost wages, embezzlement, for years sometimes before he is caught. The untold misery that an alcoholic wreaks could be prevented by letting the person be stoned BEFORE he is let loose on society.
As far as gluttons, my personal interpretation of that is a person who wishes to ingest every drug he can get his hands on, and stuff pills down his own throat with both hands. He sweeps out the medicine cabinet of a strange house in a frenzy to get high. He'll use cough medicine, spray paint, meth.
Think of the tax money, judges, jurors, rehabs. broken families, damaged children, wasted educations which the alcohol/drug glutton squanders.
That mother and father in the Old Testament would have to be at the end of their rope, in desperation, to turn their own child (young adult or grown son) over for the death penalty.
I notice that young women are not to be turned in. Apparently, the family was to care for the female addict.
Think of how polite and sober our society would be if the threat of stoning were on the books. I doubt it would be used but every 5 or 10 years.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said all he needed to say.
Before or after he was tacked to the tree?
Gut Stomper

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

I'm a gay Asian amputee atheist vegetarian. Please feel sorry for me.
Didn't I see you holding this sign out in front of Walmart yesterday, Alice?
Gut Stomper

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Kerry neff sock day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
I'm a gay Asian amputee atheist vegetarian. Please feel sorry for me.
Didn't I see you holding this sign out in front of Walmart yesterday, Alice?
That was in front of Yahwehmart.

Do you worship too?
Beams

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

No God is Hate!!!. And that's no GD lie. In June of 84, I ask God for a wife, 5 months later, He gives me a Wh**e!. I figured God did this to me because I used to Blaspheme Him a couple years back on down, but I stopped this!. But when God gave me that rotten Wh**e, I started my Blaspheming Him back with a vengence, HAHAHAHAHA. I blaspheme Him real good now,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!. I dont care if I do go burn in Hell, GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!!
Innuendo Police

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Beams wrote:
No God is Hate!!!. And that's no GD lie. In June of 84, I ask God for a wife, 5 months later, He gives me a Wh**e!. I figured God did this to me because I used to Blaspheme Him a couple years back on down, but I stopped this!. But when God gave me that rotten Wh**e, I started my Blaspheming Him back with a vengence, HAHAHAHAHA. I blaspheme Him real good now,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!. I dont care if I do go burn in Hell, GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!!
Kait is available...

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Beams wrote:
you can't get a woman on you own huh? wake up yellow teeth !! U B UGLY
Christard McFundie

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

I am no longer a Christian. Why?
Because the Lord Jesus Christ, raised from the dead by God the Father for our justification, the only name given under heaven by which men must be saved, the only prophet priest and king who reigns forevermore and faithfully keeps his elect, predestined before the foundations of the world,the Dayspring from on high who has visited earth to take upon Himself the sins of all those who are his Chosen (the true church of the redeemed)is not able to bring to fulfillment his sovereign purposes.

Also, his atoning work on Calvary was deficient and His shed blood is not efficacious unto salvation.

That's why.
Christard McFundie

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

And... I'm gay!
Gut Stomper

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Christard McFundie wrote:
I am no longer a Christian. Why?
Because the Lord Jesus Christ, raised from the dead by God the Father for our justification, the only name given under heaven by which men must be saved, the only prophet priest and king who reigns forevermore and faithfully keeps his elect, predestined before the foundations of the world,the Dayspring from on high who has visited earth to take upon Himself the sins of all those who are his Chosen (the true church of the redeemed)is not able to bring to fulfillment his sovereign purposes.
Also, his atoning work on Calvary was deficient and His shed blood is not efficacious unto salvation.
That's why.
You must have a load of proof then.
Let's see it.

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Truth sucks, doesn't it?
You christians have proven to me that jesus is hate.
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> shut yer hole you obese jizznasty asseater. You are rejected because of your disgusting necrotic soul you repulsive odiferous beast .
Thanks for providing me with more proof that jesus is hate.

Care to shoot yourself in the other foot?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 435,781 - 435,800 of440,794
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

495 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
seduction 23 min touchitmantha 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min It aint necessarily so 679,100
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min truth 511,528
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min Sandeep Singh Sethi 89,361
Gay Snapchat Names 31 min curiousmale16 1,293
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min Just Think 216,186
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min Epiphany2 596,440
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 7 hr Hdogg07 213
teen snapchat nudes 7 hr Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••