Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
And then you wonder why I think you're scum.
Thanks for showing once again what a filthy, shitty christian you are. I'm sure you're telling yourself that your jesus is so proud of you.
hypocricy is unbecoming on you, kait. besides, i meant it as somewhat of a compliment:)
Innuendo Police

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
And then you wonder why I think you're scum.
Thanks for showing once again what a filthy, shitty christian you are. I'm sure you're telling yourself that your jesus is so proud of you.
Waaasssuuup isn't the reason you hate Jesus. Put the blame where it belongs... On your parents. Dearth did. Wiggles does. Nymph did. X did.
Man up , botch.

That's right Kait the Losing Liar... Mom and dad would stomp a mudhole in your butt and walk it dry if you talked to them liked you talk to people here.
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

More shit to shovel in for the "I'll eat anything crowd"...

Human Infants and Apes Utilize Same Gestures Descended From a Shared Ancestor 6 Million Years Ago

By Keerthi Chandrashekar / Keerthi@latinospost.com | First Posted: Jun 07, 2013 10:26 AM EDT

Communicative gestures used by human infants, baby chimpanzees, and baby bonobos are all incredibly similar, asserts a new study, which also claims humans inherited gestures from a 6-million-year-old shared ancestor.

"The similarity in the form and function of the gestures in a human infant, a baby chimpanzee and a baby bonobo was remarkable," said Patricia Greenfield, co-author of the study published in the journal Frontiers in Pyschology.

Chimpanzees and bonobos (formerly known as pygmy chimpanzees) are the closest known relatives to humans in the animal kingdom. The study shows that gestures baby humans, chimps, and bonobos were all "predominantly communicative," according to Greenfield, and the same. For instance, all three exhibited pointing, and raising their arms to big picked up.

The team observed an 11-month-old female human infant until she was 18 months old, and 12-month-old apes until they were 26 months old. All three demonstrated the same pathway when developing their language skills. It was always gestures first, and then symbols, represented by words for the child and lexigrams for the apes. The human infant quickly outpaced the apes in the second half of the study, when symbols were introduced.

"This was the first indication of a distinctive human pathway to language," Greenfield said. "This finding suggests that the ability to combine gesture and vocalization may have been important for the evolution of language."

Through the study the researchers concluded that the similarities in gesture development indicate that the form of communication descended from a common ancestor between the three. The current fossil records points to an ancestor that lived 6 million years ago, whose evolutionary offspring eventually split into the humans, chimpanzees, and bonobos we see today.

"Our cross-species comparison provides insights into the communicative potential of our common ancestor," lead author lead author, Kristen Gillespie-Lynch said.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
More shit to shovel in for the "I'll eat anything crowd"...
Human Infants and Apes Utilize Same Gestures Descended From a Shared Ancestor 6 Million Years Ago
By Keerthi Chandrashekar / Keerthi@latinospost.com | First Posted: Jun 07, 2013 10:26 AM EDT
Communicative gestures used by human infants, baby chimpanzees, and baby bonobos are all incredibly similar, asserts a new study, which also claims humans inherited gestures from a 6-million-year-old shared ancestor.
"The similarity in the form and function of the gestures in a human infant, a baby chimpanzee and a baby bonobo was remarkable," said Patricia Greenfield, co-author of the study published in the journal Frontiers in Pyschology.
Chimpanzees and bonobos (formerly known as pygmy chimpanzees) are the closest known relatives to humans in the animal kingdom. The study shows that gestures baby humans, chimps, and bonobos were all "predominantly communicative," according to Greenfield, and the same. For instance, all three exhibited pointing, and raising their arms to big picked up.
The team observed an 11-month-old female human infant until she was 18 months old, and 12-month-old apes until they were 26 months old. All three demonstrated the same pathway when developing their language skills. It was always gestures first, and then symbols, represented by words for the child and lexigrams for the apes. The human infant quickly outpaced the apes in the second half of the study, when symbols were introduced.
"This was the first indication of a distinctive human pathway to language," Greenfield said. "This finding suggests that the ability to combine gesture and vocalization may have been important for the evolution of language."
Through the study the researchers concluded that the similarities in gesture development indicate that the form of communication descended from a common ancestor between the three. The current fossil records points to an ancestor that lived 6 million years ago, whose evolutionary offspring eventually split into the humans, chimpanzees, and bonobos we see today.
"Our cross-species comparison provides insights into the communicative potential of our common ancestor," lead author lead author, Kristen Gillespie-Lynch said.
LOL! the sad fact of the matter is - that fallen humans who are dead in their trespasses and sins basically ARE just animals/flesh, made-up of the same clay found in apes. it's only when we're born-again of the Spirit and are infused with the Nature of God that we transcend above the animal kingdom!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
did you really just judge me that i'm not a "good" person???
what/who gives you this right and what are the standards by which you come to such conclusions???
can/should you also be able to punish me according to your judgementalism???
You support stoning children, you are not a "good" person by any stretch of the imagination.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! the sad fact of the matter is - that fallen humans who are dead in their trespasses and sins basically ARE just animals/flesh, made-up of the same clay found in apes. it's only when we're born-again of the Spirit and are infused with the Nature of God that we transcend above the animal kingdom!
So you think you're special because you are so gullible as to not require even one bit of evidence before buying snake oil. That's a great way to think, maybe Zeus will go easy on you for worshiping a false god, but then again, I doubt Cthulhu would care.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hypocricy is unbecoming on you, kait. besides, i meant it as somewhat of a compliment:)
At least Kait can probably spell "hypocrisy" correctly.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that that's gibberish, right?
Innuendo Police

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You realize that that's gibberish, right?
That just means that all your monkey fcuking ancestors must have been Gibbons.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You support stoning children, you are not a "good" person by any stretch of the imagination.
hey nutbar - for the zillionth time on topix; I AM NOT AN ISRAELITE NOR AM I UNDER ANCIENT MOSAIC LAW!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think you're special because you are so gullible as to not require even one bit of evidence before buying snake oil. That's a great way to think, maybe Zeus will go easy on you for worshiping a false god, but then again, I doubt Cthulhu would care.
MAKE UP YOUR CRAZY MIND: ARE YOU AN ATHEIST OR NOT? if so, i've only stated what atheist's believe; that you're merely a "mammal" and nothing more

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
Hi Mac, How is your day going? Just doin' errands today...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
MAKE UP YOUR CRAZY MIND: ARE YOU AN ATHEIST OR NOT? if so, i've only stated what atheist's believe; that you're merely a "mammal" and nothing more

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Kait can probably spell "hypocrisy" correctly.
i'd rather be a bad speller in heaven than a good one in.....
Innuendo Police

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey nutbar - for the zillionth time on topix; I AM NOT AN ISRAELITE NOR AM I UNDER ANCIENT MOSAIC LAW!!!
She's got two more nuts than most women.
Well, that's what mac said...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
hi - my day is going well, thanks! oh wait....were you talking to blasphaMac? my bad:(
psnert

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Innuendo Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Between the two of you,that's 6. How are those two nuts you store in your cheek doing?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Innuendo Police wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry but i don't have much patience for her. she comes out of nowhere accusing me of approving the stoning of children! what are you supposed to say to someone like that?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi - my day is going well, thanks! oh wait....were you talking to blasphaMac? my bad:(
Hello Waasuup... I like Mac. We don't have to agree on God to be friends silly? How is your day W?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm off today, so I'm just loafing.

It's too friggin' wet to do much else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 435,521 - 435,540 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

516 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min IPSEC 716,499
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min TheBlackSheep 223,192
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 530,003
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 13 min Sami1963 334
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 53 min scirocco 114,621
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 54 min yon 598,750
Why was the cities of sodom and gomorrah burnt ... 1 hr yon 11
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Gabric 62
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr onemale 255,692
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••