|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And I thought I saw the same potential in him that you did.
We tolerated him longer than most.
you can stop your whining mac... you don't have to explain your love for Bro. Clownie

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah !!!! I bet you are a real charmer
You know you like me. You can admit it.

:-)

The sooner I get under your skin, the sooner I can eat into your brain.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

A Thought for Monday...

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_VRwJoZ8_FWQ/SiA-IgeEcxI...

Have a nice night!:)
Enjoy...
Adam

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth for Monday. No thinking about it.
Romans 8
King James Version (KJV)
8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Adam

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

It's easy to compare the difference between the Christians like Bro. Clownie and waaasssuuup to the angry bitterness of hate-filled, God-denying, demon possessed people like water_nymph and Kaitlin.

It's like comparing night to day.
Keep it up.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is a heart worm?
you're a fart bubble

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you like me. You can admit it.
:-)
The sooner I get under your skin, the sooner I can eat into your brain.
Yeah, you're right about one thing,I know your posts are definitely "mindless drivel".

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Hecate Goddess of Death wrote:
How very christian of you; jesus would be proud.
What would your wife think? Oh, wait; you don't care about *her,* do you? Adultery in the heart isn't a violation of your jesus's commandments if you're a christian, right?
<quoted text>
I repeat, christian: How very christian of you; jesus would be proud.
What would your wife think? Oh, wait; you don't care about *her,* do you? Adultery in the heart isn't a violation of your jesus's commandments if you're a christian, right?
You hate me for reminding you of your blatant hypocrisy, don't you? Go ahead, admit it; it'll make you feel better. Admit that you're just another hater for jesus.
I DO NOT HATE YOU, Kait, but you sure don't seem to like me so much:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> It seems you did it only for a payoff. Evidently you don't know it's the right thing to do whether someone agrees with you or not. This is just another example of your lack of understanding of the teachings of Jesus.
<quoted text>
*I* sure wouldn't.
You're a hypocrite of the worst kind. Every time someone holds up a mirror before you, you react like a vampire. You denigrate and deride reason, intelligence, knowledge and education in favor of your superstition, hate and lies. You deny others their religion while demanding that they accept yours--and you see nothing wrong with that.
You terrify children into your hate cult with lurid tales of eternal damnation and burning agony. You are a religious fascist.
LOL! it's seems somebody ain't get'n enough beavis and they're taking it out on me.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he have to prove it when there is mountains of evidence of evolution recorded. What you're saying sounds to me like "prove that grass is green", or "prove that the sun is hot".
Evolution is taught in our educational institutions as fact. You have the dissenting opinion, so it's up to you to prove, not him.
<quoted text>
He said mountains of evidence, asshole, and he's right.
<quoted text>
Now,*that's* bullshit. Anytime someone defeats you with logic, reason and truth, you scream "ANTICHRIST FAITH! ANTICHRIST FAITH!! ANTICHRIST FAITH!!!"
There is no "christ" to be anti.
<quoted text>
You still use that line on children, don't you, hate monger? Don't you understand that your superstitions and lies don't work on rational, thinking adults?
<quoted text>
Your own jesus who is god (according to you, anyway) stated in Commandment # 9:'You shall not lie.' But you don't give a fuck about that, do you? Naw. Jesus lets you slide for breaking his commandments, right?
Right?
sigh....i feel compelled to answer you since i'm a gentleman and don't want to leave you hanging, hon:

"He said mountains of evidence, asshole, and he's right"

there is evidence of mutation and decay, but zero evidence of 'evolution' in terms of 'anticreation' and you WON'T be able to prove me wrong if you had billions of years:)

"There is no "christ" to be anti"

prove it! there IS a Christ and He loves you:)

"stated in Commandment # 9:'You shall not lie"

i'm not lying hon - i workout like a mofo and i'm still close to my high school wrestling weight. i still play pick-up basketball with kids half my age too;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to ignore the abrasive stuff that you just posted, because I know where my heart is, and I don't need anyone else to define my relationship with God. If that's anger that I perceive, I hope that you can find a way to be happier.
Back to the subject at hand: Yes, mountains of evidence. An example of evolution in everyday life is: Why does the strain of influenza change every year? It's biological, and it's been observed to evolve.
<quoted text>
Over you head, isn't it? It's your own fault, azzwhole.
<quoted text>
You mean, to live in fear of your "god's" punishment.
"You mean, to live in fear of your "god's" punishment"

it ain't like dat! it's all about love and trust hon, love and trust...;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a 100# bag of manure.
LOL
<quoted text>
There are better reasons than that for hating you.
LMAO!!!!!
Sorry about that, I just couldn't help it. It was a cheap shot, much like the ones you take at anyone who doesn't suck up to your ego/god.
I don't hate you, wassie, I truly mean that. I do not hate you. I don't hate the slugs in my garden, either. You aren't worth the energy it takes to work up an emotion like that.
"Sorry about that..."

did you REALLY just half apologize to me?!

i almost got sum wood over it!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You wouldn't know the truth if it put on a steel-toed boot and kicked you in the nuts.
TRUTH = the people of the world failed our Creator so He sent His only begotten Son to atone for our sins.

that's the most basic and profound TRUTH that you're ever going to hear, my dear friend:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries about the abrasiveness. I'm used to it... This is the internet and I don't get bent out of shape about things often. As far as my beliefs go, I have been agnostic for a long time and am just now getting back into praying and living the ways of Christ.
#1 - No, I do not believe in literal creationism. I believe that this is how the ancient jews understood how the earth and came to be, and Genesis is their recording of it, to the best of their ability to understand. Did god wave his finger in the air, and suddenly something happened? Does he even have a finger? I don't know... Maybe, maybe not. The stories in Genesis are obviously told through the lens of the culture and their understanding of science though.
#2 - It does not affect the sanctity of my marriage a bit to allow gay marriage. It's an equal rights issue, not a religious one.
#3 - Yes, I do believe that Jesus is God. And the bible... When you take away the stuff that makes no sense through a modern lens, and try to understand the message, is a collection of books that create changes for the better in people when they follow and live it's message.
It seems like you're preparing for the last days? You believe that we are at the end of times?
<quoted text>
You are SO fucking full of shit it's indescribable! YOU DON'T KNOW A GODDAMNED THING ABOUT *ANYFUCKINGTHING!!* All you do is proclaim science to be wrong about everything and proclaim yourself and your dumb fucking religion to be right about everything! You have not ONE FUCKING SHRED of intellect or honesty, or even common sense!
Jesusgodfuckingdamnedchrist!!
Madre di Dio! Tu sei il piý stupido fottuto pezzo di merda che abbia mai incontrato! Stupido piccolo testa di cazzo fascista, non quel tipo di stupiditŗ bruciare??
Santa Madre di Dio!
The stench of your putrid soul and shit-filled cranium are truly overpowering.
LOL - my gurlfriend's having her daily meltdown, folks; sorry!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Waaasssie's gettin' worse every day, isn't he?
LOL!

translation: he's making way too much sense oont vee must vind a vay to ga-stop-o him!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>First, I wasn't seeking to hurt you. If you are hurt, it's because you saw truth in what I said and cannot accept it.
You did not pray for the right reason. You use your prayer for my child now as a play to get me to like you. That only makes me dislike you more.
You are a despicable person and I will never 'stand with' you for any reason.
"You are a despicable person and I will never 'stand with' you for any reason"

then why are you still talking to me and why should i listen?
Hecter Godless and Dead

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Anyone check the numbers today?
Hecter Godless and Dead

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

If anyone, and i do mean anyone, can get me any info on a one Scott LaWest, it would be greatly appreciated.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are a despicable person and I will never 'stand with' you for any reason"
then why are you still talking to me and why should i listen?
Wasup, here is a controversial issue... What do you think of this?:)

They still teach these lies in our textbooks...

Evolution Forgeries...

In 1949 Kenneth Oakley from the British Museum's Paleontology Department, attempted to use "fluorine testing", a new test used for determining the date of fossils.

A trial was made on the fossil of the Piltdown man. The result was astonishing. During the test, it was realised that the jawbone of Piltdown Man did not contain any fluorine.This indicated that it had remained buried no more than a few years.

The skull, which contained only a small amount of fluorine, showed that it was not older than a few thousand years old. It was determined that the teeth in the jawbone belonging to an orangutan, had been worn down artificially and that the "primitive " tools discovered with the fossils were simple imitations that had been sharpened with steel implements.

In the detailed analysis completed by Joseph Weiner, this FORGERY was revealed to the public in 1953. The skull belonged to a 500-year-old man, and the jaw bone belonged to a recently deceased ape! The teeth had been specially arranged in a particular way and added to the jaw, and the molar surfaces were filed in order to resemble those of a man.
Then all these pieces were stained with potassium dichromate to give them an old appearance. These stains began to disappear when dipped in acid.

Sir Wilfred Le Gros Clark, who was in the team that uncovered the forgery, could not hide his astonishment at this situation and said: "The evidences of artificial abrasion immediately sprang to the eye. Indeed so obvious did they seem it may well be asked-how was it that they had escaped notice before?"68 In the wake of all this, "Piltdown man" was hurriedly removed from the British Museum where it had been displayed for more than 40 years.

Sad that...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasup, here is a controversial issue... What do you think of this?:)
They still teach these lies in our textbooks...
Evolution Forgeries...
In 1949 Kenneth Oakley from the British Museum's Paleontology Department, attempted to use "fluorine testing", a new test used for determining the date of fossils.
A trial was made on the fossil of the Piltdown man. The result was astonishing. During the test, it was realised that the jawbone of Piltdown Man did not contain any fluorine.This indicated that it had remained buried no more than a few years.
The skull, which contained only a small amount of fluorine, showed that it was not older than a few thousand years old. It was determined that the teeth in the jawbone belonging to an orangutan, had been worn down artificially and that the "primitive " tools discovered with the fossils were simple imitations that had been sharpened with steel implements.
In the detailed analysis completed by Joseph Weiner, this FORGERY was revealed to the public in 1953. The skull belonged to a 500-year-old man, and the jaw bone belonged to a recently deceased ape! The teeth had been specially arranged in a particular way and added to the jaw, and the molar surfaces were filed in order to resemble those of a man.
Then all these pieces were stained with potassium dichromate to give them an old appearance. These stains began to disappear when dipped in acid.
Sir Wilfred Le Gros Clark, who was in the team that uncovered the forgery, could not hide his astonishment at this situation and said: "The evidences of artificial abrasion immediately sprang to the eye. Indeed so obvious did they seem it may well be asked-how was it that they had escaped notice before?"68 In the wake of all this, "Piltdown man" was hurriedly removed from the British Museum where it had been displayed for more than 40 years.
Sad that...
i think it's just another of the many examples of the malicious & satanic religion that is atheism.

the entire neanderthal man presumed and assembled from one boars tooth and was found out to be a hoax! yet we still use the terminology as though there was scientific validity behind it.

the hatred towards God of those who reject Him knows no bounds and there is no honor among theives!

see, we can chat without me trying to get down your draws....;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 435,461 - 435,480 of440,794
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

495 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
seduction 23 min touchitmantha 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min It aint necessarily so 679,100
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min truth 511,528
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 31 min Sandeep Singh Sethi 89,361
Gay Snapchat Names 31 min curiousmale16 1,293
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min Just Think 216,186
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min Epiphany2 596,440
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 7 hr Hdogg07 213
teen snapchat nudes 7 hr Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••