T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you need to repent
Of what?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#463501 Jun 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Luke 12:19-21 'And I will say to my soul, "Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years; take your ease; eat, drink, and be merry."' "But God said to him,'Fool! This night your soul will be required of you; then whose will those things be which you have provided?' "So is he who lays up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God."
There are many people who claim to represent God who fit this very description. I wonder why God allows them to speak for him?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#463502 Jun 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused? I think I have a pretty clear understanding of the ramifications of being saved regardless of behavior. Moreover, I don't need to ask God anything because, obviously, I'm not a Christian. But you are. I would have thought the whole idea of your God rewarding people with heaven regardless of their deeds would bother you. Not least because it would contradict pretty much everything Jesus taught. Aren't Jesus' teachings important to you?
Yours truly,
Bro. Clownie (Always telling it like it is, but, having compassion for the downtrodden, delusional, dazed and confused atheist/non christian crowd... says do some research.. if you are still a non believer ater that what does it matter? its up to you and God to work it out! good luck and I mean it

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#463503 Jun 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Of what?
what do you think? its just my opinion! if you hate God! thats on you not me...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#463504 Jun 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many people who claim to represent God who fit this very description. I wonder why God allows them to speak for him?
ask him if you believe in him...if you don't why do you care about who represents who...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#463505 Jun 13, 2013
1 John 5:11-13

New International Version (NIV)

11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Concluding Affirmations

13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.

thanks be to God

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#463507 Jun 13, 2013
2 Cor. 5:10:“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.”
duststorm

League City, TX

#463510 Jun 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe God was using the royal "we".
Isn't that polytheism then?
Duststorm: No.
Speaking of being kept out of heaven: if I was born again, then later deny the Holy Spirit, am I still going to heaven, since going to heaven cannot be revoked?
Duststorm: You are still going to heaven. Going to heaven cannot be revoked.
Duststorm: According to Jewish Messianic scholar Arnold Fruchtenbaum, the unpardonable sin occurred in Matt. 12:24, when Jesus healed one possessed with a devil, blind and dumb. the Pharisees said that Jesus had cast out devils by Beelzebub the prince of the devils. Speaking against the Holy Spirit was the unpardonable sin for those people who blasphemed the healing of the man that day. They refused to believe, even though that was one of the waited-for Messianic miracles which would prove the Messiah had indeed come.
If you have believed, been born again, that is an acceptance of the Holy Spirit. Jesus/God/Holy Spirit says, "I will never leave you or forsake you".

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#463512 Jun 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in a relationship. We are both celibate. Did you think one precluded the other somehow?
LOL.

You just accused Waaasssuuup of thinking.

Mulligan?

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#463513 Jun 13, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Ugly men dressed as women always say that!
Tell us more about your relationships. I genuinely interested.

It's fascinating.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463514 Jun 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreover, I don't need to ask God anything because, obviously, I'm not a Christian.
Right there, you are committing the unpardonable sin. You are bald-faced admitting that you do not believe Jesus is the Christ.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#463515 Jun 13, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Ugly gay men always say that!
Cool.

Thanks for sharing.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#463516 Jun 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
2 Cor. 5:10:“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.”
Ah.

Paul.

Again.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#463517 Jun 13, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
This one terrifies atheists. Thanks for posting.
*helpless laughter*

Youse funny!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#463519 Jun 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Ah.
Paul.
Again.
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ why does Paul scare you? why would you care about Paul? or anything in the bible if you don' believe it? why would an atheist quote something he hates and don't believe in?
babysan

Germany

#463520 Jun 13, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more about your relationships. I genuinely interested.
It's fascinating.
Sure. Married. Faithful. One child.
Oh, I was born of a woman who was impregnated by her faithfully married man.
See how that works?
A man like you could fudge pack the asses of a million men and you ain't never gonna shit out a baby.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#463521 Jun 13, 2013
2 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God” This is repeated over and over in his epistles (1 Cor.1:1; 2 Cor.2:1; Eph. 1:1; Col.1:1; 2 Tim1:1.) If this is not true then the Scripture is not inspired by God and cannot be trusted anywhere as accurate.

I believe the holy bible to be the word of GOD all of it!!!!! thats even every word Paul wrote

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#463522 Jun 13, 2013
Paul writes about after his conversion, Gal. 1:18-23 “Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days. But I saw none of the other apostles except James, the Lord's brother. (Now concerning the things which I write to you, indeed, before God, I do not lie.) Afterward I went into the regions of Syria and Cilicia. And I was unknown by face to the churches of Judea which were in Christ. But they were hearing only, “He who formerly persecuted us now preaches the faith which he once tried to destroy....

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#463523 Jun 13, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> You were one once, what happened?..
…4For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6If they shall fall away, to renew them again to repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.…
I was *never* a christian. What are you, nuts? I'm born and raised Pagan.

I've seen how you christian people spread your "love," though; you can friggin' keep it.

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#463524 Jun 13, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> hey soreasskate, if the famous bobloblah was here
Is that another one of your socks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Seentheotherside 688,772
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 29 min oneear69 121,925
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 41 min Scientistalways 37,083
___End Time ISRAEL -- 2017 FOREWARNINGS___ 44 min oneear69 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min oneear69 988,525
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,548
672,000 gallons of oil spilled off Louisiana co... 7 hr Freakenstein 2
More from around the web