Why I’m no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#463402 Jun 13, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
ou claim jesus is god. You claim god wrote the buybull. Therefore, you *are* under mosaic law.
Just admit you're a hypocrite; everyone else already knows your one.
<quoted text>
Yes, you are.
<quoted text>
Ever hear of the Ten Commandments? YOU are the one who said jesus wrote them.
Jesus is god, right? If you believe "God" wrote them and you believe jesus is god, then you believe jesus wrote them. Therefore, you are obligated to obey them--yet you refuse to because YOU'RE A F*CKING HYPOCRITE.
<quoted text>
Yet you refuse, while telling *me* that *I* have to obey them; why?
<quoted text>
Proven by whom? Your god isn't real, your jesus never existed, and your buybull is a book of lies. So who has "proven" that humankind fails to keep those commandments?
That is your lame-ass cop-out for not obeying them yourself.
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
You claim he wrote those commandments, yet you're looking for an excuse not to obey them. That makes you a hypocrite.
<quoted text>
A hypocrite like you does NOT get to tell me what my responsibilities are.
OMG(osh) what a spaz!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#463403 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
New Covenant: "I can be as low, vile, filthy, deceitful, hypcritical and hateful as I ever was, only now that I've been 'saved' I get to do it with my lord's blessings."
Is *that* the "New Covenant" you're talking about?
<quoted text>
You need to look up the meaning of the word "bigot." You *constantly* misuse that word.
i looked it up and wikapedia referred me to you!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#463404 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
See how the stung christian lashes out in hate. Very, very christian.
i'll stop if you'll stop. i'd much rather cuddle and tickle....;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#463405 Jun 13, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>And they just don't get it. The Old and New Testaments are like amendments to the constitution. The amendments apply where appropriate, while the rest remains in force.
<quoted text>
So jesus contradicted himself? He wrote the Ten Commandments, then decided that 'christians' don't have to obey what you call his holy word?
Care to explain how that works?
<quoted text>
So you're saying he changed his mind? Okay.
That's a weird god you've got.
<quoted text>
As a "christian," you are under "jesus's" law, which includes the Ten Commandments. After all, you said he wrote them. And you say you obey jesus; how about you prove it?
Oh, but you don't wanna, do you?'Cause, as you put it, "It's too haaaarrrrdd!!"
<quoted text>
No comparison; you're off the rails again.
A "christian" is obligated to obey "christ's" laws. You don't want to, because you're a hypocrite.
the New Covenant law is all about 'love and liberty in the Holy Spirit' and those things are written on our hearts and obedience is as natural breathing (and cuddling and tickling;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#463406 Jun 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your silly, made-up religion, right? Lol.
<quoted text>
Yes, it is.
Are you beginning to understand now?
can you offer something better? don't get me wrong, attending a cermony where the young daughters disrobe and service the warlock/priests would be fun, but not emotionally or eternally satisfying. besides, i could get that through a swingers club if i want.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#463407 Jun 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
And that relates to quarantining people how?
Christianity has not taught you much about logic, has it? Or compassion, for that matter. Which is odd, since I though compassion was one of Jesus' most important lessons. I guess you don't consider what Jesus said to be of much importance, at least not for you.
<quoted text>
Somebody has to.
you can be cute and funny, kait. how come your bigotry won't allow you to appreciate me the same way that i can appreciate you?:)

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#463408 Jun 13, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope , No debunking. In fact, you fulfill prophecy with every blasphemous statement you make. You are a vital component in today's world which shows how ALIVE the scriptures are with every scoffing remark you make about Christianity, you stupid upside down bitch.
You can just feel the Holy Spirit in this post.

Galatians 5:22-23

San Francisco

#463409 Jun 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't know what you're out doing, but from what you write it seems like you might be doing those things if you could.
Please give some examples of what I've written that has given you this impression.

Yeah, as if you had the integrity to back up your own words, LOL!
remember that the whole damn town of sodom agreed together to do what they did. we may not be there yet, but if some had there way, we would be soon......
I remember Lot offering up his two virgin daughters to be gang raped, and God considering him virtuous enough to be spared from his genocidal (read: not very loving) wrath.

San Francisco

#463410 Jun 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll stop if you'll stop. i'd much rather cuddle and tickle....;)
Does your wife know about this?

Marriage is so sacred, isn't it Waaasup? It's inspiring how Christlike you are. Was Jesus an adulterer too?
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#463411 Jun 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You can just feel the Holy Spirit in this post.
Galatians 5:22-23
Does it apply to those who hate God?

San Francisco

#463412 Jun 13, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Does it apply to those who hate God?
Obviously not. It only applies to those who have faith in God. But it doesn't seem to apply to those who are Christians in name only.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463413 Jun 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you got me all confused now! didn't you say that it's not only the Savior who saves, but by YOUR works also???
Never. Salvation is by the precious blood of the Lord Jesus willingly shed on the cross.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463414 Jun 13, 2013
Sam wrote:
Well I was shaping up!. I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh** e!. I do admit, I did blaspheme God a couple years on down before this but I stopped this. I figured this is why God raped me. Since God did not answer me properly and gave me that rotten wh**e on top of that my blaspheming Him came back with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God more then ever now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!.
What happened to the nice "Gentle" who used to post from London, KY?
Rosa Winkel

Los Angeles, CA

#463415 Jun 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the reason that you don't like paul (the God ordained and other apostles certified apostle to the gentiles) is that you're self-righteous. the self-righteous and idolaters are the peeps who persecuted and killed him then and they're the one's who hate him now. CONGRATULATIONS!
He's a Godless, Jesus-hating Jew, through and through.
Gut Annihilator

Los Angeles, CA

#463416 Jun 13, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Never. Salvation is by the precious blood of the Lord Jesus willingly shed on the cross.
True that! We's all on board, now.

Truth train COMING THROUGH!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#463417 Jun 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your wife know about this?
Marriage is so sacred, isn't it Waaasup? It's inspiring how Christlike you are. Was Jesus an adulterer too?
please see your above comment as my proof that you'd like to destroy everything good from off the planet; you sound exactly like satan!

"IF YOU'RE THE SON OF GOD....(jump through this and that hoop for me to prove it)" - puke-head satan to Jesus

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#463418 Jun 13, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Never. Salvation is by the precious blood of the Lord Jesus willingly shed on the cross.
ssssooooo you DIDN'T recently just tell me that salvation is NOT by grace alone but by works also???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#463419 Jun 13, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a Godless, Jesus-hating Jew, through and through.
Godless and Jesus-hating seems obvious, but DOG doesn't know beans about Judaism either!

San Francisco

#463420 Jun 13, 2013
duststorm wrote:
So all those Bible passages about works being necessary for salvation are incorrect?

San Francisco

#463421 Jun 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
please see your above comment as my proof that you'd like to destroy everything good from off the planet; you sound exactly like satan!
"IF YOU'RE THE SON OF GOD....(jump through this and that hoop for me to prove it)" - puke-head satan to Jesus
Soooo... I point out your blatant disregard of the morality preached by Jesus, and that is a sign to you of my desire to destroy the planet?

Uh huh. Looks like the Jesus Fan Club needs some weeding out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 47 min River Tam 2,905
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 679,389
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Jake999 46,227
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr UidiotRACEMAKEWOR... 119,382
News Pieces of pig placed on plot of future mosque i... 4 hr discocrisco 1
News Fort Hood Anti-Muslim Backlash Immediate (Nov '09) 4 hr falsefaiths 11,286
Satin is my god (Mar '08) 4 hr Trump Worshiper 2,228
More from around the web