Why I’m no longer a Christian
duststorm

League City, TX

#463216 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If it weren't for the fact that you are so insane, I would call you a liar.
What intelligent human would believe your religion of liars and crazy people ?
An intelligent person who has a grasp of the law would believe. He would understand that there must be payment for transgression, there must be punishment for wrong-doers, there must be judgment meted out according to the laws.
In short, SOMEONE will pay for the crime. That is the rule under every government in the history of mankind. That is the rule under tJehovah's law also. The guilty must be punished. It is an immutable law, else the law is of none effect.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463217 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Go now. Beat the rush.
I wish it would happen today. Then I think of all those lost people who will be lost forever, and I hope the Lord tarries, to give them another chance.
Rosa Winkel

Winchester, TN

#463218 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus isn't a deity.
Whatever the heck these hatemongers worship is a POS.
Kudos for dodging the question!

BTW, since you've taken GOD's names in vain by miking it in your pseudonym, and since you think Jesus is a "piece of shit", and I've seen posts where you state a firm disbelief in a Holy Spirit, what is left in the Bible for you to... believe in?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#463219 Jun 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Your rejection of Christ as Messiah....
I don't reject Jesus as the Messiah.

You don't even know what the Messiah is.

You believe in the Pagan Christ, not Jesus the Messiah.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463220 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If it weren't for the fact that you are so insane, I would call you a liar.
What intelligent human would believe your religion of liars and crazy people ?
It is a crazy, insane, exhilarating feeling to know that I am saved forever from all my sins.
It does sound crazy and insane to those who are not of the family of God yet.
I don't blame you for concluding that we born-agains are liars, because many erudite scribes, Pharisees and Sadducees concluded the same thing.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#463221 Jun 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>I wish it would happen today.....
It could if you weren't a coward with no faith.

You are just like all the rest. All mouth but when it comes down to the truth, you don't really believe a single thing.

If I believed as much as you frauds claim I would take a handful of pain pills and go quietly to the afterlife.

That you don't simply proves you are a fraud.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#463222 Jun 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>An intelligent person who has a grasp of the law would believe. He would understand that there must be payment for transgression, there must be punishment for wrong-doers, there must be judgment meted out according to the laws.
In short, SOMEONE will pay for the crime. That is the rule under every government in the history of mankind. That is the rule under tJehovah's law also. The guilty must be punished. It is an immutable law, else the law is of none effect.
Your deity is a POS then.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463223 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't reject Jesus as the Messiah.
You don't even know what the Messiah is.
You believe in the Pagan Christ, not Jesus the Messiah.
I believe in this Christ: and without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

In your training, that must be the "Pagan Christ".
duststorm

League City, TX

#463224 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Your deity is a POS then.
You came to that conclusion due to the fact that the laws of society call for debt to be paid, evil acts must be punished?
Do you stand up for Hitler and Ted Bundy and Ariel Castro? They deserve to be punished for their crimes.
That causes you to curse at the Lord??
duststorm

League City, TX

#463225 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus isn't a deity.
Jesus isn't a deity. How true. He is the Deity, God incarnate.

And just for good measure, I'll agree with you wholeheartedly that Paul isn't God.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#463226 Jun 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a crazy, insane, exhilarating feeling to know that I am saved forever from all my sins.....
Yes.

You are like Charlie Manson claiming his innocence.

Go to Hell.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#463227 Jun 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>I believe in this Christ: and without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
In your training, that must be the "Pagan Christ".
No. That is a FACT.

You believe in the pagan Christ of Rome, not the Jewish Messiah.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463228 Jun 12, 2013
Mohamed wrote:
<quoted text>
Your testimony is very touching... I believe you are a good moslem...
If Dearth had been a good Moslem, he might be dancing the dance of the seven veils right now, like Bob Hope with Dorothy Lamour.

Since he was not good, but a sinner, he is now in the flames because he never chose the Savior.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463229 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That is a FACT.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Ephratah as prophesied by the prophet Micah. He was born of the line of David.

I am not Catholic. My group of believers descended from the original disciples. They were never a part of the church of Rome, but were persecuted by that church. When they protested infant baptism, they were burned at the stake. Their original name was anti-Baptist, which evolved to ana-Baptist, which is today the Baptists.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463230 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
The picture is more like David dancing and rejoicing, and his wife Michel was irritated by his behavior.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463231 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That is a FACT.
What is your description of the true Messiah?
duststorm

League City, TX

#463232 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Go to Hell.
So many Gentile groups have persecuted the Jews through the ages, that I don't blame you if you see us as giddy children hopping around with big goofy smiles, exuberantly shouting "Jesus, Jesus, it's Jesus, He was here, we saw him, yes, it's true, Jesus, Jesus, you must believe!
When we do that, it is because we have no comprehension of the loathing and repulsion you feel at that name. We are so happy to be saved, that we are sometimes like kids at a birthday party.

Unwittingly we are causing you to become more solidly encased in the cement.
duststorm

League City, TX

#463234 Jun 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Go to Hell.
That would be an impossibility for me since I am saved by the blood atonement of the perfect sinless Lamb of God. My name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life and can never be blotted out of there.
The COUNT

Los Angeles, CA

#463235 Jun 12, 2013
duststorm be smokin' your behinney...

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#463236 Jun 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>That would be an impossibility for me since I am saved by the blood atonement of the perfect sinless Lamb of God. My name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life and can never be blotted out of there.
So no matter what you do, you are saved?

Your religion is not about responsibility, is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Holy Gods Child 693,425
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tellthetruth 992,263
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Bongo 52,709
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 31 min Holy Pipek 39
shuh up meathead! 57 min Laughing Out Loud... 2
Trump Is Playing Mr. Grinch with Renewable Energy 1 hr Poster Child for ... 18
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 1 hr austin5410 31
More from around the web