Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462556 Jun 4, 2013
Sorceress Kaitlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone stand with you? You got one foot in Hell and the other in the grave, you old bitter hag.
I realize you use Kait's name because she is more popular than you and you are jealous and wish to be like her. You wish you could let go of all the fear and stupidity which you KNOW is wrong but you allow people to keep you afraid. But it'll get better if you allow it to, dusty.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462557 Jun 4, 2013
Sorceress Kaitlin wrote:
Entropy. Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Holds for everything in the universe... except evolution?
Come on, man. Get real. Get an education.
This is a tired and inaccurate analogy to use. You know that. You actually went to school. Then you gave up everything you were taught because you allowed the abusive people in your life to have control over you again.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#462558 Jun 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Then take time to wash your hands and sanitize your keyboard.
it just does it again...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#462559 Jun 4, 2013
Kaitlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you hate me. I keep using your own posts to show everyone what you are.
And no, I do not like you at all.
what else is a brotha who works out like a mofo, is still close to his high school wrestling weight and still plays pick-up ball with his hommies supposed to do to prove his love?:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#462560 Jun 4, 2013
Kaitlin wrote:
<quoted text>
It's exactly like that; if you don't "love" your jesus, you believe you'll go to hell. That's called living in fear of your god's punishment.
In my circles, we don't need to use fear against anyone.
if you were truly a compassionate witch who wanted to help me, you'd invite me into your disrobing circle of love....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#462561 Jun 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> So what would happen to you if you didn't 'love and trust'? What are all the other options?
hi w n!

i'd probably end-up being a hater and going where haters belong.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#462562 Jun 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I have the Constitutional right to speak to whomever I please. You don't have to 'listen' as written words have no sound unless you're reading out loud to yourself.
People here have tried to tell you time and again how you disgrace God each time you post. You don't care. All you care about is trying to pick up women (while claiming to be married AND bisexual!) anywhere you can find one. Do you go on other threads and try to pick up men also?
You are indescribably creepy and despicable. You need to hear that every time you make a post. THAT is why I continue to write these words to you. Maybe someday you will wake up and find that you are truly not following the teachings of Jesus when you interact with others here. I'm waiting for that moment, but not really counting on it.
you DO have the right to post whatever you want!
i also have the right to respond by returning good for evil so....God loves you dearly, my friend!:-)
Sorceress Kaitlin

Los Angeles, CA

#462563 Jun 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I realize you use Kait's name because she is more popular than you and you are jealous and wish to be like her. You wish you could let go of all the fear and stupidity which you KNOW is wrong but you allow people to keep you afraid. But it'll get better if you allow it to, dusty.
Why end the post with an unsolicited update on the condition of your snatch?

Get someone to knock the dust off that thang!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#462564 Jun 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>The second one who didn't check out the article is you. I guess standing with the Muslim Brotherhood is not so bad if it's to promote your own ignorance.
*sigh*
the article exposed some fallicies and malice behind evolution - why should i care who wrote it?:)

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462565 Jun 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what else is a brotha who works out like a mofo, is still close to his high school wrestling weight and still plays pick-up ball with his hommies supposed to do to prove his love?:-(
Maybe you could introduce your wife to her so your wife can tell her why she puts up with someone like you. Oh, wait. Your wife doesn't know you're on the internet begging for dates.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#462566 Jun 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> This kind of comment is exactly why you are despised by so many women.
I don't like him either.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#462567 Jun 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the article exposed some fallicies and malice behind evolution - why should i care who wrote it?:)
Pfft. The Piltdown hoax was exposed by SCIENCE!

Try to keep up.
Sorceress Kaitlin

United States

#462568 Jun 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> This is a tired and inaccurate analogy to use. You know that. You actually went to school. Then you gave up everything you were taught because you allowed the abusive people in your life to have control over you again.
You know, every once in a while, you might run across a university grad with an adequate knowledge of physics. NOT the Googled-up sound bytes of your erstwhile baloney pony Mac.
Sorceress Kaitlin

United States

#462569 Jun 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like him either.
Like she said... women, woman.
Sorceress Kaitlin

United States

#462570 Jun 4, 2013
Gawd, it's the Punch and Judy show today...

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462571 Jun 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Advertising here won't get you very far. Maybe you could try one of the dating sites online to get a date. Of course, if you converse with someone on line very much, they will see through you and you still won't get a date.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#462572 Jun 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft. The Piltdown hoax was exposed by SCIENCE!
Try to keep up.
hey were caught with their pants down

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#462573 Jun 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like him either.
will you ever stop brown nosing WN? Let me flip a coin to see, NOPE NO-WAY!!!! The nose is embedded for life.. go figure ...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#462574 Jun 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Advertising here won't get you very far. Maybe you could try one of the dating sites online to get a date. Of course, if you converse with someone on line very much, they will see through you and you still won't get a date.
I got a date online. HA HA! Ain't gonna bump no more with no big fat woman.... MERCY
duststorm

League City, TX

#462575 Jun 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I realize you use Kait's name because she is more popular than you and you are jealous and wish to be like her. You wish you could let go of all the fear and stupidity which you KNOW is wrong but you allow people to keep you afraid. But it'll get better if you allow it to, dusty.
You reveal more about your psyche and personality than mine when you attribute my motives to wishing I were popular. You have reverted to your original role of the biggest girl in the fifth grade bossing around the other schoolgirls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Toby 105,639
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Regina 646,767
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min VIKING 971,767
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 12 min andet1987 2,093
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 24 min Thinking 7
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min Rider on the Storm 49,143
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 1 hr DebraE 24
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web