&li st=FL4l5rF56Q0klRN_HU9hstPQ &index=17

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#462532 Jun 4, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that his drippy rainbow condom hanging out of your azz?
Kaitlin is back and on the air!! Til further notice, anyway.
<quoted text>
Three, I think, because of whiny little christians like you who cry to Topix whenever I throw sh*t back in the faces of christians who threw it in the first place.
I guess I didn't get booted off this time after all.
How many times did *you* get booted off?
reported for being mean to me
duststorm

League City, TX

#462533 Jun 4, 2013
<quoted text>
For simpletons like you.
Diana La Strega Regina La Tuna La Mesa Come On A My Housa La Nina La Bamba
duststorm

League City, TX

#462534 Jun 4, 2013
La Bruja. Ima Bruja now deal with it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462535 Jun 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO NOT HATE YOU, Kait, but you sure don't seem to like me so much:-(
If you even pretend to wonder why women on this thread don't like you, you're not fooling anyone but yourself.

You can't even follow the two commandments Jesus gave you to follow, especially toward God and women. That is the reason you have to have socks in order to have someone answer you and tell you that you're right about things.

You're a sad little guy who steals time from his employer because he has nothing in life. You cheat on your wife by asking women out here on Topix. Why do you think a woman would do that with YOU?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462536 Jun 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! it's seems somebody ain't get'n enough beavis and they're taking it out on me.....
This kind of comment is exactly why you are despised by so many women.
duststorm

League City, TX

#462537 Jun 4, 2013
La Strega drinkin rum and Coca-Cola,
Going down to Point Diana,
Both Regina and Cruella
Workin for the Yankee Dolla

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462538 Jun 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sigh....i feel compelled to answer you since i'm a gentleman and don't want to leave you hanging, hon:
"He said mountains of evidence, asshole, and he's right"
there is evidence of mutation and decay, but zero evidence of 'evolution' in terms of 'anticreation' and you WON'T be able to prove me wrong if you had billions of years:)
"There is no "christ" to be anti"
prove it! there IS a Christ and He loves you:)
"stated in Commandment # 9:'You shall not lie"
i'm not lying hon - i workout like a mofo and i'm still close to my high school wrestling weight. i still play pick-up basketball with kids half my age too;)
What in the hayull is 'anticreation'? This is a term made up by fundies to make you believe in something that doesn't exist.

This is the willful ignorance that makes everyone outside your small little subsect of Christianity know that you just listen to whatever you're told and parrot it.

If there were such a thing as anticreation, it could not be applied to evolution anyway as evolution is creating something every single day. No, it's not making people out of rattlesnakes. It is change over a long period of time. That's it. Nothing more. Mutation IS evolution, wassie. Please try to learn a little bit about the subject other than what you've been taught by your preacher. Your preacher is very evidently ignorant of any scientific process whatsoever.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462539 Jun 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"You mean, to live in fear of your "god's" punishment"
it ain't like dat! it's all about love and trust hon, love and trust...;)
So what would happen to you if you didn't 'love and trust'? What are all the other options?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462540 Jun 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sorry about that..."
did you REALLY just half apologize to me?!
i almost got sum wood over it!;)
Another creepy remark from someone who calls themselves a Christian. I can't believe you even entertain the idea that you are following in Jesus' footsteps.
duststorm

League City, TX

#462541 Jun 4, 2013
Make every day like New Year's Eve.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462542 Jun 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - my gurlfriend's having her daily meltdown, folks; sorry!:)
I doubt you actually have a wife, but if you do, I guess remarks like this are the reason you steal time from your employer.
Sorceress Kaitlin

Knoxville, TN

#462543 Jun 4, 2013
The women I've talked to say that waaasssuuup and The Clown make them hot. Real men always do, they say. They tell me that wussies like Mac and Mr. Wiggles make them cringe.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462544 Jun 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are a despicable person and I will never 'stand with' you for any reason"
then why are you still talking to me and why should i listen?
I have the Constitutional right to speak to whomever I please. You don't have to 'listen' as written words have no sound unless you're reading out loud to yourself.

People here have tried to tell you time and again how you disgrace God each time you post. You don't care. All you care about is trying to pick up women (while claiming to be married AND bisexual!) anywhere you can find one. Do you go on other threads and try to pick up men also?

You are indescribably creepy and despicable. You need to hear that every time you make a post. THAT is why I continue to write these words to you. Maybe someday you will wake up and find that you are truly not following the teachings of Jesus when you interact with others here. I'm waiting for that moment, but not really counting on it.
Sorceress Kaitlin

Knoxville, TN

#462545 Jun 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> What in the hayull is 'anticreation'? This is a term made up by fundies to make you believe in something that doesn't exist.
This is the willful ignorance that makes everyone outside your small little subsect of Christianity know that you just listen to whatever you're told and parrot it.
If there were such a thing as anticreation, it could not be applied to evolution anyway as evolution is creating something every single day. No, it's not making people out of rattlesnakes. It is change over a long period of time. That's it. Nothing more. Mutation IS evolution, wassie. Please try to learn a little bit about the subject other than what you've been taught by your preacher. Your preacher is very evidently ignorant of any scientific process whatsoever.
Evolution is a joke... Like your sex life.
http://evolutiondeceit.com
Sorceress Kaitlin

Knoxville, TN

#462546 Jun 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> This kind of comment is exactly why you are despised by so many women.
You stuck with the day shrift, again?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462548 Jun 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasup, here is a controversial issue... What do you think of this?:)
They still teach these lies in our textbooks...
Evolution Forgeries...
In 1949 Kenneth Oakley from the British Museum's Paleontology Department, attempted to use "fluorine testing", a new test used for determining the date of fossils.
A trial was made on the fossil of the Piltdown man. The result was astonishing. During the test, it was realised that the jawbone of Piltdown Man did not contain any fluorine.This indicated that it had remained buried no more than a few years.
The skull, which contained only a small amount of fluorine, showed that it was not older than a few thousand years old. It was determined that the teeth in the jawbone belonging to an orangutan, had been worn down artificially and that the "primitive " tools discovered with the fossils were simple imitations that had been sharpened with steel implements.
In the detailed analysis completed by Joseph Weiner, this FORGERY was revealed to the public in 1953. The skull belonged to a 500-year-old man, and the jaw bone belonged to a recently deceased ape! The teeth had been specially arranged in a particular way and added to the jaw, and the molar surfaces were filed in order to resemble those of a man.
Then all these pieces were stained with potassium dichromate to give them an old appearance. These stains began to disappear when dipped in acid.
Sir Wilfred Le Gros Clark, who was in the team that uncovered the forgery, could not hide his astonishment at this situation and said: "The evidences of artificial abrasion immediately sprang to the eye. Indeed so obvious did they seem it may well be asked-how was it that they had escaped notice before?"68 In the wake of all this, "Piltdown man" was hurriedly removed from the British Museum where it had been displayed for more than 40 years.
Sad that...
Are you aware that this originally comes from a speech made by Harun Yahya who is now part of the Muslim Brotherhood? It has no scientific merit. No part of this is correct. It is part of the Abrahamic religions quest to deny evolution with absolutely no proof and quite a few outright lies.

Do us a favor, please. When you post an article like this, please give credit to the person who wrote it or at least the site where you got it. It's dishonest to do otherwise.
Average Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#462549 Jun 4, 2013
Sorceress Kaitlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is a joke... Like your sex life.
http://evolutiondeceit.com
Wow. Just WOW!
What an eye opener!

his site is chockfull of info busting evolution as a lie!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462550 Jun 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i think it's just another of the many examples of the malicious & satanic religion that is atheism.
the entire neanderthal man presumed and assembled from one boars tooth and was found out to be a hoax! yet we still use the terminology as though there was scientific validity behind it.
the hatred towards God of those who reject Him knows no bounds and there is no honor among theives!
see, we can chat without me trying to get down your draws....;)
The second one who didn't check out the article is you. I guess standing with the Muslim Brotherhood is not so bad if it's to promote your own ignorance.

*sigh*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 36,739
Play "end of the word" part 2 8 min andet1987 1,688
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min truth 640,810
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 13 min andet1987 21
Sissy Boys love black guys 18 min Sissyvanessa74 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Jake from State Farm 969,747
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min Ricky F 618,241
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr AussieBobby 280,829
More from around the web