Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462373 Jun 1, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus never taught that you should be stupid. Why you believe that he did is an enigma.
Why would any God make things that don't evolve? If we had not evolved, we would have died out long, long ago. Viruses die off if they don't evolve. That was the lesson trying to be taught to you, but you believe you should be dense and ignorant in order to be 'saved'. It's called laziness.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thats stupid
Translation: "I can't understand something that thoughtful. It makes my brain hurt!"
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462374 Jun 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>there is only one GOD that would be Jesus Christ
Now *that's* stupid.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462375 Jun 1, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no proof for any other.
No proof of jesus, either.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462376 Jun 1, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> There's no proof for any God whatsoever. If there were proof, you wouldn't need faith. The End
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>There is tons of proof you just don't see it...
The End
Yet you choose not to present any "proof." We both know why.

There isn't one single molecule of evidence for your jesusgod, not a one. You know there isn't. Our doubt and rejection of your god makes you insecure in your own weak belief, and that is why the vast majority of christians on this thread hate and feel threatened by non-christians.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462377 Jun 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>only a idiot can't see it
Only an idiot believes without reason.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462378 Jun 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 14:1
King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Your book of lies isn't evidence, idiot, it's a book of lies.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462380 Jun 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." Carl Jung
Clownie, yours is deliberately and permanently stuck at nonsense. What did you use, Super Glue??

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#462381 Jun 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
King James Version (KJV)
As I said:
Please stop being redundant, I prefer your more flavor-filled posts. ;)

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#462382 Jun 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>only a idiot can't see it
Teh Jesus was a flaming homosexual.

Can you show me the scripture that refutes that statement?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#462383 Jun 2, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
you are real big on the gay thing huh???? go gargle a pair
Gut Stomper

Union Mills, NC

#462384 Jun 2, 2013
Hecate Goddess of Death wrote:
<quoted text>
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." Carl Jung
Clownie, yours is deliberately and permanently stuck at nonsense. What did you use, Super Glue??
The night shit has just clocked in.
Adam

Union Mills, NC

#462385 Jun 2, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention: The Law

Leviticus 18:22, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

Leviticus 20:13, "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Deuteronomy 23:17, "There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel."

The kicker:Matthew 5:17-20
English Standard Version (ESV)
Christ Came to Fulfill the Law

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

The conclusion: Fit yourself for a millstone because that would be better for you.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#462386 Jun 2, 2013
So you hate gays?

You keep stating that jesus was gay like that is a bad thing. Apparently you dont like homosexuals - but i think youre on the wrong thread for that, bigot.
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam

Union Mills, NC

#462387 Jun 2, 2013
The scripture states that your end IS hell.
It even tells me that there isn't anything i can do about it.

1 John 5:16 (NIV)
I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that.

Mark 3:28-30 (ESV)

“Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”—for they were saying,“He has an unclean spirit.”

Conclusion: You've blasphemed the Holy Spirit and you can't be forgiven and your end is hell... And i don't have to pray for you. That's why i just come here to watch. There IS NO DEBATE. IT'S A DONE DEAL.
Adam

Union Mills, NC

#462388 Jun 2, 2013
Genesis 1
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth,

GENESIS 9
9 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

Conclusion: it's tough to get a couple of carpet cleaners or fudge packers to get this done.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#462389 Jun 2, 2013
This is very close to saying, "when my dad gets here you will be in BIG trouble".

Kind of sad coming from an adult.
Adam wrote:
The scripture states that your end IS hell.
It even tells me that there isn't anything i can do about it.
1 John 5:16 (NIV)
I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that.
Mark 3:28-30 (ESV)
“Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”—for they were saying,“He has an unclean spirit.”
Conclusion: You've blasphemed the Holy Spirit and you can't be forgiven and your end is hell... And i don't have to pray for you. That's why i just come here to watch. There IS NO DEBATE. IT'S A DONE DEAL.
Adam

Union Mills, NC

#462390 Jun 2, 2013
JebusKnows wrote:
This is very close to saying, "when my dad gets here you will be in BIG trouble".
Kind of sad coming from an adult.
<quoted text>
It came from the Bible... kid.
Adam

Union Mills, NC

#462391 Jun 2, 2013
He's coming...

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Conclusion: put on a fresh pair of shorts, cause you gonna shit yourself. NO DEBATE.
chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#462392 Jun 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
He's coming...
Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
Conclusion: put on a fresh pair of shorts, cause you gonna shit yourself. NO DEBATE.
Brain damage.
chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#462393 Jun 2, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
He likely was bisexual.

And the Secret Gospel of Mark is the scripture.

Goofy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Charlie Sheen 265,003
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 min royal kannadiga 1,242
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Bongo 773,764
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 558,915
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Catcher1 175,528
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min trifecta1 604,767
I Dont Always Fart In Public 12 min JUSTfun 2
More from around the web