Comments
434,961 - 434,980 of 441,212 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#462160 May 30, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you're making a nuber of progressive wagers.
First, that your deity is an insecure psychopathic creep who'll punish you forever if you don't pick him.
Second, that he'll do the same if you don't worship him just right.
Third, that any other deity you might have chosen won't protect you from him.
And fourth, of course, that you've picked (or your teachers picked for you) the right one out of maybe a million possibilities.
The odds against your making that quinella are nigh on astronomical.
God said in the Old Testiment to rid ourselves of Un-Godly heathens I'll be here to spotlight what complete losers you morons are. FACT!!! You atheist know-nothings are completely lost in life. Pity for you! Now, hold out your right arm, mac... no, your other right arm! LMAO! You ding-dongs are so lost stumbling, and tripping over each other, that it would take all of the GPS's worldwide to get you lost chumps to make one complete step before you fell flat on your ignorant faces. Now, run along before you hurt yourself more than you already have, and have yourself a nice day in the land of the lost ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Bro. Clownie the Hammer (God knows I love it!)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#462161 May 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you at all.
I just think you are an asshole.
I don't hate people over religious beliefs. It's one of the reasons I am not a Christian.
Yep, I am Anti-Christ. I don't worship Pagan Greek Kings.
Yep, I am gnostic and have the diplomas to prove it.
I like to try to follow the teachings of Jesus as best I can. More is not needed.
The Bible says I am a God and a Son of God, just like Jesus.
G Im begging you to stop making a total ass outta yourself

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#462162 May 30, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>its very affective....
It's not even effective, Clownie.

The Borderland of Sol

#462163 May 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
let religions divide as they may, but let brothers in Christ come together as we agree on the TRUTH found in the Good Book!;)
"Divide"? Yes.

What is it now, 60,000 different Christian sects, all claiming to be The Right One, and claiming that all the others are wrong?

Is it disrespectful of me to agree with you 59,999 times, and disagree just the once?

The Borderland of Sol

#462164 May 30, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>God said in the Old Testiment to rid ourselves of Un-Godly heathens I'll be here to spotlight what complete losers you morons are. FACT!!! You atheist know-nothings are completely lost in life. Pity for you! Now, hold out your right arm, mac... no, your other right arm! LMAO! You ding-dongs are so lost stumbling, and tripping over each other, that it would take all of the GPS's worldwide to get you lost chumps to make one complete step before you fell flat on your ignorant faces. Now, run along before you hurt yourself more than you already have, and have yourself a nice day in the land of the lost ... ya hear!?
Yours truly,
Bro. Clownie the Hammer (God knows I love it!)
Clownie, you lost at the very first word.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#462165 May 30, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries about the abrasiveness. I'm used to it... This is the internet and I don't get bent out of shape about things often. As far as my beliefs go, I have been agnostic for a long time and am just now getting back into praying and living the ways of Christ.
#1 - No, I do not believe in literal creationism. I believe that this is how the ancient jews understood how the earth and came to be, and Genesis is their recording of it, to the best of their ability to understand. Did god wave his finger in the air, and suddenly something happened? Does he even have a finger? I don't know... Maybe, maybe not. The stories in Genesis are obviously told through the lens of the culture and their understanding of science though.
#2 - It does not affect the sanctity of my marriage a bit to allow gay marriage. It's an equal rights issue, not a religious one.
#3 - Yes, I do believe that Jesus is God. And the bible... When you take away the stuff that makes no sense through a modern lens, and try to understand the message, is a collection of books that create changes for the better in people when they follow and live it's message.
It seems like you're preparing for the last days? You believe that we are at the end of times?
my litmus test is in its infancy stage so i'm tweeking it as i see fit:)

i do not agree with your conclusion on #1 since the so-called "evidence" that evolutionists propose would not stand-up to any objective testing evn by other evolutionists. the theory of evolution is a malignant religion, not a provable science. therefore, pandering to it in any way, shape or fashion (IMO) is a compromise.
besides, your speculation of the Genisis account is a textbook devaluation of the Bible as the Word of God.

#2 - perhaps the 2nd litmus ? should be "is homosexuality a sin" instead of regarding gay marriage. either way, gay marriage DOES affect your freedom of speech if you believe it's a sin so ya kinda failed this one too.

#3 - why did ya hafta go and qualify the bible according to what you're corrupted modern mind thinks should make sense? i'm trying to work with ya, but it seems you haven't brought your gnostism to a complete death on the Cross....:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#462166 May 30, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you're making a nuber of progressive wagers.
First, that your deity is an insecure psychopathic creep who'll punish you forever if you don't pick him.
Second, that he'll do the same if you don't worship him just right.
Third, that any other deity you might have chosen won't protect you from him.
And fourth, of course, that you've picked (or your teachers picked for you) the right one out of maybe a million possibilities.
The odds against your making that quinella are nigh on astronomical.
dude - you musta had one twisted and psychotic dad! whatever your prob is, don't project your baggage on me and my Father God's loving relationship!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#462167 May 30, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"Divide"? Yes.
What is it now, 60,000 different Christian sects, all claiming to be The Right One, and claiming that all the others are wrong?
Is it disrespectful of me to agree with you 59,999 times, and disagree just the once?
there really could be as many religions in the world as there are people. take yours for example......no really....you take and stick it where the sun don't shine!;)

The Borderland of Sol

#462168 May 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
dude - you musta had one twisted and psychotic dad! whatever your prob is, don't project your baggage on me and my Father God's loving relationship!;)
Falling back on dogma and ad-hom attack isn't really a response, you know.
Didgit

Candler, NC

#462169 May 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you at all.
I just think you are an asshole.
I don't hate people over religious beliefs. It's one of the reasons I am not a Christian.
Yep, I am Anti-Christ. I don't worship Pagan Greek Kings.
Yep, I am gnostic and have the diplomas to prove it.
I like to try to follow the teachings of Jesus as best I can. More is not needed.
The Bible says I am a God and a Son of God, just like Jesus.
That's some good crack you smoking there.

The Borderland of Sol

#462170 May 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
there really could be as many religions in the world as there are people. take yours for example......no really....you take and stick it where the sun don't shine!;)
My religion? Laffin.

Let me sum up for you, and pay attention this time.

There is no evidence to suport tha existence of a deity.
Therefore, there's no reason n to believe one exists.
Therefore, I don't.

See how easy?
Didgit

Candler, NC

#462171 May 30, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries about the abrasiveness. I'm used to it... This is the internet and I don't get bent out of shape about things often. As far as my beliefs go, I have been agnostic for a long time and am just now getting back into praying and living the ways of Christ.
#1 - No, I do not believe in literal creationism. I believe that this is how the ancient jews understood how the earth and came to be, and Genesis is their recording of it, to the best of their ability to understand. Did god wave his finger in the air, and suddenly something happened? Does he even have a finger? I don't know... Maybe, maybe not. The stories in Genesis are obviously told through the lens of the culture and their understanding of science though.
#2 - It does not affect the sanctity of my marriage a bit to allow gay marriage. It's an equal rights issue, not a religious one.
#3 - Yes, I do believe that Jesus is God. And the bible... When you take away the stuff that makes no sense through a modern lens, and try to understand the message, is a collection of books that create changes for the better in people when they follow and live it's message.
It seems like you're preparing for the last days? You believe that we are at the end of times?
#1 Hmmmm. Do you grasp the concept of faith?
Hebrews 11
King James Version (KJV)
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

God was no different. Calling something out of nothing.
"Let there be light." Period.

You fail to grasp that. It calls your entire testimony into question.

#2 Fail. You do not know God. God doesn't change. No shadow of turning.

#3 Having a form of Godliness, but denying the power thereof. Epic Fail.

Sorry, pseudo-whatever, you don't pass the smell test.
Didgit

Candler, NC

#462172 May 30, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft.
That the best you can come up with, Clownie?
It's the truth.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#462173 May 30, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>My religion? Laffin.
Let me sum up for you, and pay attention this time.
There is no evidence to suport tha existence of a deity.
Therefore, there's no reason n to believe one exists.
Therefore, I don't.
See how easy?
i.e. YOUR deity/religion than could be summed-up as SELF!

yours is probably becoming the most popular religion of our day cuz after all "as it was in the days of noah....sodom so shall it be in the end"

The Borderland of Sol

#462175 May 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yours is probably becoming the most popular religion of our day cuz after all "as it was in the days of noah....sodom so shall it be in the end"
No, you apocalyptic imbecile.

I own no deity at all, no religion at all, and worship nothing at all, because there's no reason to do so.

Why is this so hard to you?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#462176 May 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Self" cannot be a religion. Atheist is lacking belief in a deity, so there cannot be one for an atheist. Your god, however, is your imaginary friend, your alter ego, and no more powerful than the imaginary friend of a child. Let your god strike me down now, if he be real, otherwise he is but a figment of your imagination, a fool's reflection.

Nope, still standing ... well sitting.
Didgit

Candler, NC

#462177 May 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Self" cannot be a religion. Atheist is lacking belief in a deity, so there cannot be one for an atheist. Your god, however, is your imaginary friend, your alter ego, and no more powerful than the imaginary friend of a child. Let your god strike me down now, if he be real, otherwise he is but a figment of your imagination, a fool's reflection.
Nope, still standing ... well sitting.
There... you have experienced the mercy and grace of God.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#462178 May 30, 2013
Didgit wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a miracle! We must canonize Kittenkoder as a saint immediately!
Didgit

Candler, NC

#462179 May 30, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a miracle! We must canonize Kittenkoder as a saint immediately!
The patron saint of surprise packaging.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#462180 May 30, 2013
Didgit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god seems to favor us atheists, if that be the case, since we get away with it all the time in spite of your leaders saying otherwise.

Maybe your god just misses a lot. Either way, it makes you and your religion wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 734,062
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 226,567
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 9 min Tender Mercies 4,167
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 539,574
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Jim Justice 118,137
Last Word + 2 14 min Tender Mercies 560
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min RADEKT 258,221
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Stephania capitani 600,207
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••