Why I’m no longer a Christian
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462241 May 31, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're talking to the wrong hombre! i workout like a mo-fo and am still within 10lbs of my teenage fighting weight;)
The only thing you run, lardass, is your mouth.
Hecter Godless and Dead

Concord, NC

#462242 May 31, 2013
Hecate Goddess of Death wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you tell children at your church when you're pulling their pants down?
You talking about pulling childrens pants down...
Do you fantasize about this during class?
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462243 May 31, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he have to prove it when there is mountains of evidence of evolution recorded. What you're saying sounds to me like "prove that grass is green", or "prove that the sun is hot".
Evolution is taught in our educational institutions as fact. You have the dissenting opinion, so it's up to you to prove, not him.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - "mountains of proof"!!
He said mountains of evidence, asshole, and he's right.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>great is your antichrist faith, my child
Now,*that's* bullshit. Anytime someone defeats you with logic, reason and truth, you scream "ANTICHRIST FAITH! ANTICHRIST FAITH!! ANTICHRIST FAITH!!!"

There is no "christ" to be anti.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
- enter into the eternal torment
You still use that line on children, don't you, hate monger? Don't you understand that your superstitions and lies don't work on rational, thinking adults?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i workout like a mo-fo and am still within 10 lbs of my teenage fighting weight and could kick your ass if i was still the fighting type!;)
Your own jesus who is god (according to you, anyway) stated in Commandment # 9:'You shall not lie.' But you don't give a fuck about that, do you? Naw. Jesus lets you slide for breaking his commandments, right?

Right?
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462244 May 31, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to ignore the abrasive stuff that you just posted, because I know where my heart is, and I don't need anyone else to define my relationship with God. If that's anger that I perceive, I hope that you can find a way to be happier.
Back to the subject at hand: Yes, mountains of evidence. An example of evolution in everyday life is: Why does the strain of influenza change every year? It's biological, and it's been observed to evolve.
And it's way too complicated for wassie's limited intellect. You should deal with things that are easier for him to address, such as, what's his favorite color?
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462245 May 31, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>there is no evidence... only lies from pointed head idiots
Your denials of reality and facts are stupid, childish, and irrelevant.

Dump your cult, and join the real world.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462246 May 31, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to ignore the abrasive stuff that you just posted, because I know where my heart is, and I don't need anyone else to define my relationship with God. If that's anger that I perceive, I hope that you can find a way to be happier.
Back to the subject at hand: Yes, mountains of evidence. An example of evolution in everyday life is: Why does the strain of influenza change every year? It's biological, and it's been observed to evolve.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"An example of evolution in everyday...." LOL!
Over you head, isn't it? It's your own fault, azzwhole.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>sure pal, you go ahead and gamble your eternal soul on that one and I'll continue to trust that JESUS IS GOD!
You mean, to live in fear of your "god's" punishment.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462247 May 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a 100# bag of manure.
LOL
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
please don't hate me just cuz i'm not a gnostic antichrist like you....:-(
There are better reasons than that for hating you.

LMAO!!!!!

Sorry about that, I just couldn't help it. It was a cheap shot, much like the ones you take at anyone who doesn't suck up to your ego/god.

I don't hate you, wassie, I truly mean that. I do not hate you. I don't hate the slugs in my garden, either. You aren't worth the energy it takes to work up an emotion like that.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462248 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pascal's Wager again?
You MUST know how false that is by now.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not wagering my eternal soul on ANYTHING!
You have nothing to wager on anything.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i may be dumb about some things that don't matter,
Oh, yes it does!! But then, you hate education and educated people anyway. You really shouldn't hate others for your own shortcomings.

But that's just what you, as a christian, do.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462249 May 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you at all.
I just think you are an asshole.
I don't hate people over religious beliefs. It's one of the reasons I am not a Christian.
Yep, I am Anti-Christ. I don't worship Pagan Greek Kings.
Yep, I am gnostic and have the diplomas to prove it.
I like to try to follow the teachings of Jesus as best I can. More is not needed.
The Bible says I am a God and a Son of God, just like Jesus.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yep, I am gnostic and have the diplomas to prove it"
can't get yourself to say with paul that those pretentious and worthless pieces of paper
As opposed you your worthless buybull and your pretentious self-righteousness.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>"I like to try to follow the teachings of Jesus as best I can"
it's really too bad that your attempts have failed miserably and therefore blood will be required for it.
Yet you do such a great job of following those teachings by stealilng from your boss, cheating on your wife, lying to us...

Fuck you and your god of hypocrisy.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462250 May 31, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> ....#3 Jesus is God (no stipulations or clauses allowed)- do YOU say "yea" or "nay"
Why do you break his commandments?
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462251 May 31, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're no Jesus!!!! FACT
Yet you think you are.

It must be the nose.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462252 May 31, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
let religions divide as they may, but let brothers in Christ come together as we agree on the TRUTH found in the Good Book!;)
You wouldn't know the truth if it put on a steel-toed boot and kicked you in the nuts.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462253 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you're making a nuber of progressive wagers.
First, that your deity is an insecure psychopathic creep who'll punish you forever if you don't pick him.
Second, that he'll do the same if you don't worship him just right.
Third, that any other deity you might have chosen won't protect you from him.
And fourth, of course, that you've picked (or your teachers picked for you) the right one out of maybe a million possibilities.
The odds against your making that quinella are nigh on astronomical.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>God said in the Old Testiment
No he didn't. Some goat-fucking desert rat wrote that.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#462254 May 31, 2013
Hecate Goddess of Death wrote:
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you're making a nuber of progressive wagers.
First, that your deity is an insecure psychopathic creep who'll punish you forever if you don't pick him.
Second, that he'll do the same if you don't worship him just right.
Third, that any other deity you might have chosen won't protect you from him.
And fourth, of course, that you've picked (or your teachers picked for you) the right one out of maybe a million possibilities.
The odds against your making that quinella are nigh on astronomical.
<quoted text>
No he didn't. Some goat-fucking desert rat wrote that.
Now, I effing know you don't remember this.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462255 May 31, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries about the abrasiveness. I'm used to it... This is the internet and I don't get bent out of shape about things often. As far as my beliefs go, I have been agnostic for a long time and am just now getting back into praying and living the ways of Christ.
#1 - No, I do not believe in literal creationism. I believe that this is how the ancient jews understood how the earth and came to be, and Genesis is their recording of it, to the best of their ability to understand. Did god wave his finger in the air, and suddenly something happened? Does he even have a finger? I don't know... Maybe, maybe not. The stories in Genesis are obviously told through the lens of the culture and their understanding of science though.
#2 - It does not affect the sanctity of my marriage a bit to allow gay marriage. It's an equal rights issue, not a religious one.
#3 - Yes, I do believe that Jesus is God. And the bible... When you take away the stuff that makes no sense through a modern lens, and try to understand the message, is a collection of books that create changes for the better in people when they follow and live it's message.
It seems like you're preparing for the last days? You believe that we are at the end of times?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my litmus test is in its infancy stage so i'm tweeking it as i see fit:)
i do not agree with your conclusion on #1 since the so-called "evidence" that evolutionists propose would not stand-up to any objective testing evn by other evolutionists. the theory of evolution is a malignant religion, not a provable science.
You are SO fucking full of shit it's indescribable! YOU DON'T KNOW A GODDAMNED THING ABOUT *ANYFUCKINGTHING!!* All you do is proclaim science to be wrong about everything and proclaim yourself and your dumb fucking religion to be right about everything! You have not ONE FUCKING SHRED of intellect or honesty, or even common sense!

Jesusgodfuckingdamnedchrist!!

Madre di Dio! Tu sei il più stupido fottuto pezzo di merda che abbia mai incontrato! Stupido piccolo testa di cazzo fascista, non quel tipo di stupidità bruciare??

Santa Madre di Dio!

The stench of your putrid soul and shit-filled cranium are truly overpowering.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462257 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>My religion? Laffin.
Let me sum up for you, and pay attention this time.
There is no evidence to suport tha existence of a deity.
Therefore, there's no reason n to believe one exists.
Therefore, I don't.
See how easy?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i.e. YOUR deity/religion than could be summed-up as SELF!
No, that would be *yours.* You prove it here every day.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462258 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>No, you apocalyptic imbecile.
I own no deity at all, no religion at all, and worship nothing at all, because there's no reason to do so.
Why is this so hard to you?
He doesn't want to understand, he just wants his way. And he demands that we give it to him.

He's such an azzwhole.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462259 May 31, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Self" cannot be a religion. Atheist is lacking belief in a deity, so there cannot be one for an atheist. Your god, however, is your imaginary friend, your alter ego, and no more powerful than the imaginary friend of a child. Let your god strike me down now, if he be real, otherwise he is but a figment of your imagination, a fool's reflection.
Nope, still standing ... well sitting.
Reality does not sit well with waaasssuuup and others of his ilk. That's why they try to create their own, and then try to validate it in their own minds by trying to impose it on us.

They've been trying to do that since day one.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462260 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Clownie, you lost at the very first word.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>If God was proved to you would you bow down and worship him?????
If (fill in the blank) was proved to you, would you bow down and worship him?????
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462261 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>No, you apocalyptic imbecile.
I own no deity at all, no religion at all, and worship nothing at all, because there's no reason to do so.
Why is this so hard to you?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
your darn toot'n that you don't own yourSELF/religion;
He said "deity," you ass nugget. This is what happens to people who turn away from education; they turn into dolts like you.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> all that you are and have has been on loan and your Debtor ain't happy that you've disrespected Him and squandered all!
Your god does not exist. Deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 min WasteWater 2,343
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Joe Fortuna 56,128
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min atemcowboy 650,535
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Hukt on Fonix 971,855
White gay slaves who like black masters (Nov '14) 27 min blackdick 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Rider on the Storm 182,965
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 53 min Haley 1,981
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 14 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web