Why I’m no longer a Christian

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#462572 Jun 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft. The Piltdown hoax was exposed by SCIENCE!
Try to keep up.
hey were caught with their pants down

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#462573 Jun 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like him either.
will you ever stop brown nosing WN? Let me flip a coin to see, NOPE NO-WAY!!!! The nose is embedded for life.. go figure ...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#462574 Jun 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Advertising here won't get you very far. Maybe you could try one of the dating sites online to get a date. Of course, if you converse with someone on line very much, they will see through you and you still won't get a date.
I got a date online. HA HA! Ain't gonna bump no more with no big fat woman.... MERCY
duststorm

League City, TX

#462575 Jun 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I realize you use Kait's name because she is more popular than you and you are jealous and wish to be like her. You wish you could let go of all the fear and stupidity which you KNOW is wrong but you allow people to keep you afraid. But it'll get better if you allow it to, dusty.
You reveal more about your psyche and personality than mine when you attribute my motives to wishing I were popular. You have reverted to your original role of the biggest girl in the fifth grade bossing around the other schoolgirls.
Zaearas

Forest Grove, OR

#462576 Jun 4, 2013
Cool

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#462577 Jun 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Are you aware that this originally comes from a speech made by Harun Yahya who is now part of the Muslim Brotherhood? It has no scientific merit. No part of this is correct. It is part of the Abrahamic religions quest to deny evolution with absolutely no proof and quite a few outright lies.
Do us a favor, please. When you post an article like this, please give credit to the person who wrote it or at least the site where you got it. It's dishonest to do otherwise.
Yes I will... As I though it was 'obvious' that I did not write it...

Have a nice day!:)
Sim

East Bernstadt, KY

#462578 Jun 4, 2013
I ask God for a wife and He gives me a W***e!. In Jun 84, I ask God for a wife. 5 months later God answered me. He gave me a red hot W***e!!!. So I tell that stupid, rotten God to go where the sun doesn't shine!!!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#462579 Jun 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>hey were caught with their pants down
Clownie, you have NO clue.

Piltdown was a hoax perpetrated by one Charles Dawson, in 1912. Had human bones, and ape bones and teeth - and the teeth were filed down.

It was called into question almost immediately, and proven a fake by scientific analysis.
Sorceress Kaitlin

United States

#462580 Jun 4, 2013
Sim wrote:
I ask God for a wife and He gives me a W***e!. In Jun 84, I ask God for a wife. 5 months later God answered me. He gave me a red hot W***e!!!. So I tell that stupid, rotten God to go where the sun doesn't shine!!!
You obviously have God confused with Santa Claus, or a vending machine. Maybe a genie.
Bet you didn't find your w***e in a Bible believing Spirit-filled Holy Ghost walking tongue talking on fire for Jesus church at the altar crying out to God, huh? Besides, you don't even seem Christian. Oh, that's right.
And for real, it sounds like you're love may have been conditional.
So dry it up, Mohammad.
Sorceress Kaitlin

United States

#462581 Jun 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Clownie, you have NO clue.
Piltdown was a hoax perpetrated by one Charles Dawson, in 1912. Had human bones, and ape bones and teeth - and the teeth were filed down.
It was called into question almost immediately, and proven a fake by scientific analysis.
Sounds allot like what you all try to do around here.
Cobble together a load of crap and put lip stick on it.
Especially you, Doc Brownian.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#462582 Jun 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft. The Piltdown hoax was exposed by SCIENCE!
Try to keep up.
pffft.... "science" is supposed to be objective study and not all are mad-scientist's with antichrist intentions, thank God!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#462583 Jun 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Advertising here won't get you very far. Maybe you could try one of the dating sites online to get a date. Of course, if you converse with someone on line very much, they will see through you and you still won't get a date.
ain't this where you met mac-daddy, who says he's 7 foot 2 inches but in reality is 2 feet 7 inches?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#462584 Jun 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I got a date online. HA HA! Ain't gonna bump no more with no big fat woman.... MERCY
LMAO!!!:)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#462585 Jun 4, 2013
Sorceress Kaitlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds allot like what you all try to do around here.
Cobble together a load of crap and put lip stick on it.
Especially you, Doc Brownian.
The point, Jehu son of Nimshi, is that you're still not looking where you're going.

Science doesn't care what you believe.

It works.

Superstition does not.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#462586 Jun 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
pffft.... "science" is supposed to be objective study and not all are mad-scientist's with antichrist intentions, thank God!
So you don't like science because it corrects itself while your religion is incapable of even agreeing on one thing.
Sorceress Kaitlin

United States

#462587 Jun 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't like science because it corrects itself while your religion is incapable of even agreeing on one thing.
We agree that you need a shave. Watch that Adams apple.
Sorceress Kaitlin

United States

#462588 Jun 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ain't this where you met mac-daddy, who says he's 7 foot 2 inches but in reality is 2 feet 7 inches?
2.7 inches?
Can't knock much dust off with that.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#462589 Jun 4, 2013
Sorceress Kaitlin wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree that you need a shave. Watch that Adams apple.
I do shave my legs, though not sure how you can see those. But I do not date, so no "Adam's apple" for me to watch, meh.
Sorceress Kaitlin

United States

#462590 Jun 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>The point, Jehu son of Nimshi, is that you're still not looking where you're going.
Science doesn't care what you believe.
It works.
Superstition does not.
Aside from the Hebrew Scriptures, Jehu appears in Assyrian documents, notably in the Black Obelisk where he is depicted as kissing the ground in front of Shalmaneser III. In the Assyrian documents he is simply referred to as "Jehu son of Omri" (The House of Omri being an Assyrian name for the Kingdom of Israel). This tribute is dated 841 BC.[6] It is the earliest preserved depiction of an Israelite.

Thanks for proving the Bible is true... Once again, Doc Brownian.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#462591 Jun 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't have a 'religion'. it seems you do tho and you'll believe anything the so-called scientists/priests preach as long as it's antichrist. don't drink the "cool-aid" in the test-tubes!;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Wisdom of Ages 36,695
How did black people get here ( economically) 21 min Johnny 70
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Chuck 688,642
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,545
Dental Visits Are Never Fun 1 hr may i suggest 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr scienceisreal 988,431
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 2 hr Snake Feather 24
More from around the web