“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#461622 May 22, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Try your local church.
Why does your god make you such a hateful liar?

#461623 May 22, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>We knew... We knew...
Gut Stomper

Germany

#461624 May 22, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Again, I was repeating what an atheist posted!

#461625 May 22, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
Glory to god, right?
<quoted text>
That's what they said just before they slammed the planes into the Twin Towers--"Allah akhbar! Glory to God!"
I hope you're not out to get a pilot's license; you should just stick with your clown car.
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he can drive his clown can into the new WTC! Ya' think?
"Jesus is lord! Jesus is lord!!" AAA---OOO---GAAAHHH!! Honk! Honk! As he slams his clown car into the trash dumpster out back, and falls over.

#461626 May 22, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for a spam free day.
Yeah, you just had to show up.

Actually, you never left. No welfare check to cash yet?

Why does your god make you so hateful?

#461627 May 22, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
No recruiter has ever told the truth. They tell you what they think you want to hear and figure if you're sucked in, that's your own bad luck.
So, recruiter for god, what do you have to offer that every other recruiter for god hasn't tried?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the offer that's on the table for you is the same as for anyone else:
Yep; bullsh*t is bullsh*t, whether it's on the farm or on your table.

#461628 May 22, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
30 years of junior college is finally paying off!
While you're the only fifth grader in your class with a five o'clock shadow.

Why does your god make you so hateful?

#461630 May 22, 2013
Well, of course, dummazz! What, you think I'm supposed to let someone else decide *for* me??
Oh, and my stregheria beliefs have no influence on who I do and do not respect. Take you, for example. You do not deserve my respect, because you not only fail to earn it, you *refuse* to earn it.
<quoted text>
What's *that* got to do with anything?
<quoted text>
1.) I never said any such thing.
2.) We were discussing who decides who gets my respect, and who doesn't. Since you cannot honestly refute that, you choose to change the subject.
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I'll take knowledge over myth and superstition any day.
<quoted text>
There is no christ.
<quoted text>
Your jesus does not exist, and your god of the buybull is a mythical monster.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is no christ"
Nope. Never was, never will be. Boo hoo for yoo.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>if saying this is all you can bring to a debate
"Jesus is real, I have the mind of jesus, you need jesus or you're going to hell." This is all *you* bring here.

Debate is an intellectual process; that is why you do not debate, all you do is lie and proselytize. You've *told* us that you hate intellectual people.

You don't know what debate means.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> and since it goes against all the reason and evidence that supports the historic Christ,
There is no such evidence, and you know it. If there were, then you would have no faith--which is supposed to be the sole foundation of your religion.

#461631 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
It was fascist, just like you and your religion. No wonder so many Nazis were christian.
<quoted text>
Obama is a christian. Holder is a christian. Pelosi, Boxer and Feinstein are christians. Ask any of those clowns if they're christians, and they'll say yes.
Just like you will.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i've been trying to educate you
No you haven't; you've been lying to me ever since we first began corresponding. You haven't stopped yet.

#461632 May 22, 2013
YOU have never made any sense here. You lie, you deflect, you dodge, and you refuse to answer any direct questions with any degree whatsoever of honesty, because honesty is anathema to you.
<quoted text>
Only to people like you, because you earn it with your lies, your deflections, your dodging, and your refusal to answer any question honestly.
<quoted text>
"I have the mind of Jesus!" "I'll bet, with the power of Jesus, I could raise the dead!" "What's your pubic hair look like?"
That's your idea of "reasonable."
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! i'm human hon and like you, i have my faults too.
you forgive me, i'll forgive you?:)
Non-christians admit to their faults, and work to improve themselves. Christians (like you, for example) say, "Aw, fuck it; I'm forgiven anyway, I'll do what I want."

This is why you steal from your boss, cheat on your wife, and lie to everyone on this thread. And you say this is *good,* while sneering at me.

#461633 May 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! i'm human hon and like you, i have my faults too.
you forgive me, i'll forgive you?:)
I forgot to add that I have done nothing to ever warrant any "forgiveness" from someone like you.

#461634 May 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The bible is true mac!!!! TRUE=TRUE=TRUE
You sound like you have your doubts, clownie, and like you're trying really, really hard to convince yourself.

Open your eyes and see the lie.

#461635 May 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
John 8:58
New International Version (NIV)
58 天ery truly I tell you, Jesus answered,澱efore Abraham was born, I am!
I believe Jesus is LORD
You also believe that the earth is flat. Guess what?

#461636 May 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have eternal life. Before Adam, I existed. I will exist until the Universe ends.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess that about wraps-up having any reasonable discussion with you!
That's almost *exactly* what I said to you when you declared that you have the mind of jesus.

#461637 May 22, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
If it makes no difference to you, then why do you get nasty when your offer is rejected?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
we're working on that so you're part is "take the board out of your own eye before trying to remove" my sliver.
let's cut to the chase, shall we?
are you a sincere seeker or are you a determined scoffer?
Why don't you answer the question? why do you get nasty when your offer is rejected?

#461638 May 22, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
What I seek can only be revealed by one who's eyes are open.
I seek a free exchange of ideas, sans the barbarism that generally accompanies having these discussions with Christians around.
I have yet to see you do anything but mock those whose beliefs differ from yours.
The thread is why I'm no longer a christian. I'd like to find out why others have once believed and now no longer do. Perhaps from there, we can figure out if there's something to the theories of christianity that we can hold onto and apply to our lives.
Instead, we get you, who admittedly gets upset if your "offer we can't refuse" is refused.
Show me what being a Christian means to you. If it's scoffing and ridicule, you have nothing I need.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if and when i'm asking for a (free) service from others, i normally start with a "please" and end with a "thank you".
so, if you're asking me to share my experinces or anything else with you, that's what i'm going to require of you. also, get rid of the repulsive hannibal icon cuz i don't like talking to it. i promise you that if you are a sincere seeker of God/Truth, these compromises on your part will be well worth it.
What are *you* going to compromise?

Anything? Anything at all?

No?

#461639 May 22, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bad behavior has been pointed out on here a million times yet your delusions of self importance won't allow you to recognize just what a fine example of typical christianity you're showing here.
You're not here to discuss. You're here to stop discussion and disrupt the thread in the hope of running anyone off who would dare have an intelligent conversation.
Just like god, you fear knowledge and will do your part to destroy it.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my worst behavior has been casting my pearls before swine, but i'm learning not to!:)
You think that's worse than stealing from your boss, lying to and cheating on your wife, lying to people here, hitting on women here... Your sense of "morals" is preeeeeetty f*cked up.
Gut Stomper

Germany

#461641 May 22, 2013
Well, of course, dummazz! What, you think I'm supposed to let someone else decide *for* me??
Oh, and my stregheria beliefs have no influence on who I do and do not respect. Take you, for example. You do not deserve my respect, because you not only fail to earn it, you *refuse* to earn it.
<quoted text>
What's *that* got to do with anything?
<quoted text>
1.) I never said any such thing.
2.) We were discussing who decides who gets my respect, and who doesn't. Since you cannot honestly refute that, you choose to change the subject.
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I'll take knowledge over myth and superstition any day.
<quoted text>
There is no christ.
<quoted text>
Your jesus does not exist, and your god of the buybull is a mythical monster.
<quoted text>
Nope. Never was, never will be. Boo hoo for yoo.
<quoted text>
"Jesus is real, I have the mind of jesus, you need jesus or you're going to hell." This is all *you* bring here.
Debate is an intellectual process; that is why you do not debate, all you do is lie and proselytize. You've *told* us that you hate intellectual people.
You don't know what debate means.
<quoted text>
There is no such evidence, and you know it. If there were, then you would have no faith--which is supposed to be the sole foundation of your religion.
Clusterfcuk posting!

Who said what?

Who cares?
Gut Stomper

Germany

#461642 May 22, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bad behavior has been pointed out on here a million times yet your delusions of self importance won't allow you to recognize just what a fine example of typical christianity you're showing here.
You're not here to discuss. You're here to stop discussion and disrupt the thread in the hope of running anyone off who would dare have an intelligent conversation.
Just like god, you fear knowledge and will do your part to destroy it.
<quoted text>
You think that's worse than stealing from your boss, lying to and cheating on your wife, lying to people here, hitting on women here... Your sense of "morals" is preeeeeetty f*cked up.
16 post run!
Crash and burn meltdown!

#461643 May 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>waaasssuuup! have you noticed we christian brothers can whip these knuckle dragging pumpkin head atheist, with one hand tied behand our backs???? I have
You christians really do need to lie to each other to bolster each other's egos, don't you? You lie to yourselves, you lie to each other, you lie to people at work, out in public...there isn't anyone you wouldn't lie to, is there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Aura Mytha 739,324
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 18 min Sameer 846
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 45 min MUQ1 36,882
Johnny of Wisconcin the Racist Peck - - w - - d 45 min Johnny 9
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min truth 542,357
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 53 min Thinking 227,475
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 259,453
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr mike 601,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Le_le 173,681

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••