Why I’m no longer a Christian
Gut Stomper

Morristown, TN

#462320 Jun 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, shut the [email protected] up, you halfwit.
I'll offer a proposition:
Admit that everything you've said about youself on this thread is a lie, except your hatred of Christians, and I'll take a week off.
This goes for anyone and everyone. The time would be cumulative.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#462321 Jun 1, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE A SICK FREAKSHOW..........WHO IS IN TURMOIL..........SEARCH....... ...open the door to happiness and joy./////////love the loosers///street dwellers.......bottle collectors who you associate with..........perhaps they can give you a dime for free........STUPID FOOL.....YOU JAM MY SHORTS TOOL.......YOU UGLY FREAK.
LOL Ol Clownie getting to ya huh????? LMAO

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462322 Jun 1, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
... Sorry, the 'Hebrew did not appear... Oh well, Good morning anyway!
Topix hasn't learned how to add the app that will copy languages. Actually, I don't think they care to spend time making the site better at all.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462323 Jun 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on what you mean by "Soul".
The word in Genesis translated into English as "Soul" is Nephesh which means "living creature". The word Nephesh is used to describe humans AND animals. The English versions fraudulently make a distinction of nephesh calling it "Soul" for humans and "living thing" for animals.
The English Bible is, in short, a POS.
I was just hoping to get the person to tell me when they were created and used the word soul in the manner in which they used it.

No use trying to tell someone what the words in the Bible actually are in the language in which they were written if they don't care to know, but I thank you for your effort!

Howyadoin?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462324 Jun 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>1 cor 2-14 tells us you don't understand my bible. it also tells us if you don't make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life you will go to hell... Jesus is the Lord of my life... who is the lord of yours?
Nice way to try to avoid the topic to which you responded. Fail.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462325 Jun 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
then, will you please stand with me rather than seek to hurt me even tho we don't believe the same things?:)
First, I wasn't seeking to hurt you. If you are hurt, it's because you saw truth in what I said and cannot accept it.

You did not pray for the right reason. You use your prayer for my child now as a play to get me to like you. That only makes me dislike you more.

You are a despicable person and I will never 'stand with' you for any reason.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462326 Jun 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the vile and disgusting hatred of witches against all that is good and of God!
it's no wonder that the Jews were supposed to distroy them from their midst rather than allow the evil disease to propogate among them!
You are the one who is vile and evil. When you realize this, you may or may not change. It's up to you.

You are not following the teachings of Jesus, but rather using your religion to propagate hatred and dissension among people. That is against the teachings of the Bible, but you don't care.

Evil comes in many forms, and yours is one of the worst.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462327 Jun 1, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Preachin' that Gospel, straight out of the book.
Christians seem to hate that, but it's what the world needs to see.
Keep up the good work.
Greetings WN and all.
Hey there, X. Hope all is well with you, Dudette and little Dudette. Bet life is really different for you now, and in a good way.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462328 Jun 1, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL*snort*

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462329 Jun 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how it happened for me...
Genesis 2:7
English Revised Version
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Bam, botch!
Where was your soul before that? The Bible says that God knew you 'before the foundations of the earth'. So where were you all that time? Do you remember?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462330 Jun 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If god made man from dust, why is there still dust?
Now THIS is funny.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462331 Jun 1, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Scum...why was there air before Adam was made? Air is still here too..........Do us a favor...jump off a high building.
why are fundie Christians so violent?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462332 Jun 1, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think it could be possible for there to be another dimension beyond the Cosmos, that God is not allowing us/science to be privy of?
It is not a question of God not allowing science to be privy. It's a matter of time and learning. There are now 11 dimensions discovered. Some ancient scripts say there are 13. We thought there were three up until just a few short years ago.

When people open their minds to larger things, they usually find them. Science has far outpaced religion in the open mind department and that's why they have moved from a 3 dimensional world to one of even greater dimensions. It will continue no matter what closed minded people do. The mind, once expanded, can never go back to its smaller dimension. That is a paraquote as I cannot remember the actual quote or who wrote it. It's just the truth.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462333 Jun 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>when is a influenza out-break made a man or a monkey or a flower... you chumps will believe anything
This is possibly the most ridiculous thing you've ever posted. Congratulations on making yourself look like the biggest clown in town.
Adam

Germany

#462334 Jun 1, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Where was your soul before that? The Bible says that God knew you 'before the foundations of the earth'. So where were you all that time? Do you remember?
You is kinda dense, ain't you. The Model T existed in completeness in the mind of Henry Ford. I existed in the mind of God, in completeness, before the world was made. You really must think God was an idiot. Since you hate idiots - including yourself - there is no wonder why you are what you are. Hate-filled rage.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462335 Jun 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"An example of evolution in everyday...." LOL!
sure pal, you go ahead and gamble your eternal soul on that one and I'll continue to trust that JESUS IS GOD!
no hate on my end, just righteous indignation against deceptive antichrist spirits who desire to take others where they're going;)
Jesus never taught that you should be stupid. Why you believe that he did is an enigma.

Why would any God make things that don't evolve? If we had not evolved, we would have died out long, long ago. Viruses die off if they don't evolve. That was the lesson trying to be taught to you, but you believe you should be dense and ignorant in order to be 'saved'. It's called laziness.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462336 Jun 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not wagering my eternal soul on ANYTHING! i may be dumb about some things that don't matter, but i'm certainly not gnostic-stupid enough to plant my feet on the wrong side of Almighty God!
You mean that planting your feet in reality would be getting on the wrong side of your idea of God? How foolish that is, wassie. Since you believe God created you, you must also conclude that he gave you a brain to use. Otherwise, he wouldn't have given it to you.

Please try to use it to see a larger picture of God and stop limiting the Divine Source to the willful ignorance you have chosen. I think you'll find an even bigger appreciation of the intelligence of a creator if you allow him credit for having more sense than you.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462337 Jun 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yep, I am gnostic and have the diplomas to prove it"
can't get yourself to say with paul that those pretentious and worthless pieces of paper are but dung compared to knowing Christ, huh? very very sad....
"I like to try to follow the teachings of Jesus as best I can"
it's really too bad that your attempts have failed miserably and therefore blood will be required for it. who's blood is entirely up to you, but you seem to proud to defer to 'The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world'.....
Are you saying that you will require a blood sacrifice for those who don't believe as you do? How do you plan to carry out this threat?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462338 Jun 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ya know - i thought you were just another gnostic gay blowing through here; if not, i apologize:)
i believe that i have a last-days litmus test, if you will, that will help us cut to the chase to see if we really are believing brothers or not:
it seems that you've already failed my #1: believing the literal creation account in Genesis.
#2 - where do you stand on homosexual marriage?
#3 Jesus is God (no stipulations or clauses allowed)- do YOU say "yea" or "nay"
What arrogance! Why should anyone have to pass YOUR litmus test when you have proved yourself to be so ignorant of any of Jesus' teachings and never follow them when interacting with other human beings?

A fool and his brain are easily parted. A fundie and his ego are never parted.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#462339 Jun 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're no Jesus!!!! FACT
He didn't claim to be. Do you claim to be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Catcher1 110,395
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Ronald 107
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min PadMark 675,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Gabriel 982,097
I know there are ladies here who love married men 1 hr Kojak3141 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,756
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 2 hr andet1987 17
More from around the web