Why I’m no longer a Christian
Outside looking in

Lansing, IL

#461688 May 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - yeah! i'd rather win them than whip them, but that's the choice they're making:)
Win?
You're goin about it the wrong way pal.
Scare tactics don't work on everyone.

I've come to the conclusion that the Christians that post on this Thread........really 'need' Religion in their 'lives'.....for their mere survival!

Even More.....than God 'needs' their love.

If you were a 'Force''Spirit' that had everything you could possibly imagine.....what would you need?
Compared to....What is required?
Ponder that.
The Clown Crusher

Tempe, AZ

#461689 May 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, shucks, Mr. Clown licker ... not you too! What happened to turn you against God, or, is it just religion that you hate? Did God forget to gift you a brain too? Were you born with your head in the toilet like those other losers on here who think they can run yours truly off with their filthy dumb garbage of posts...
Excuse me Dumb [email protected], No one was talking to you. Paranoid Much Creeper? But now that you have opened Pandora's box, you can find ouy how stupid you really are d!kc l!kc... Go Suc$ Dic$ you [email protected] You are a laughing circus freak on this thread. You are not a Christian, you are a perv like Barney. In fact, I think you are the same person. GFY & BF
The Clown Crusher

Tempe, AZ

#461690 May 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Truth be known ... Bro. Clownie the Anointed is praying for you two losers. "God, please help those lost, dazed and confused heathen, atheists, who are taking up our quality space, and breathing our air on this beautiful planet. Yes, touch them with Your magnificent grace, and at least let them be able to tie their own shoes, and, drink their baby formula without spilling it on their mommy's clean floors. And, last but not least, please don't let them get on Topix and continue to make fools outta them goofy selves...
Your humble servant Bro. Clownie The Anointed One
STFU Dumb A#$. Get the [email protected] off this thread sh$t for brains. You are St$pid, and a Hypocrit. You are [email protected] bound. No one takes you seriously. Stop quoting God, you are embarrassing yourself. It's You who are ruining this thread with your false God. Creeper Clown

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#461691 May 23, 2013
Outside looking in wrote:
<quoted text>Win?
I've come to the conclusion that the Christians that post on this Thread........really 'need' Religion in their 'lives'.....for their mere survival!
If you were a 'Force''Spirit' that had everything you could possibly imagine.....what would you need?
Ponder that.
um....thanks for your 'kind' words.

'i think' that you're approaching this issue from a complicated & sociopathic point of view.

how about if you ponder why it is that a man & woman couple go through the great risk with the associated trials and heartache of raising children when they could just be satisified with a life together without sharing their world with others?

"when you pray, pray in this manner; our FATHER....." Jesus
Didgit

Morristown, TN

#461693 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>Win?
Ponder that.
Hi, grey boxing socky!
Didgit

Morristown, TN

#461694 May 23, 2013
The Clown Licker wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me Dumb [email protected], No one was talking to you. Paranoid Much Creeper? But now that you have opened Pandora's box, you can find ouy how stupid you really are d!kc l!kc... Go Suc$ Dic$ you [email protected] You are a laughing circus freak on this thread. You are not a Christian, you are a perv like Barney. In fact, I think you are the same person. GFY & BF
You got crushed by the Clown!
Didgit

Morristown, TN

#461695 May 23, 2013
The Clown Licker wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Dumb A#$. Get the [email protected] off this thread sh$t for brains. You are St$pid, and a Hypocrit. You are [email protected] bound. No one takes you seriously. Stop quoting God, you are embarrassing yourself. It's You who are ruining this thread with your false God. Creeper Clown
Owned! By Clownie!
Didgit

Morristown, TN

#461696 May 23, 2013
The Clown Crusher wrote:
Okay, I think I'm at the right joint!
Three or four posts and you are already a has-been loser.
Funny as teachers WHO CAN'T SPELL.
Outside looking in

Lansing, IL

#461697 May 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
um....thanks for your 'kind' words.
'i think' that you're approaching this issue from a complicated & sociopathic point of view.
how about if you ponder why it is that a man & woman couple go through the great risk with the associated trials and heartache of raising children when they could just be satisified with a life together without sharing their world with others?
"when you pray, pray in this manner; our FATHER....." Jesus
'when you pray, pray in this manner; our FATHER....." Jesus

If it brings you inner peace ......who am I to question?
But more important....Who are 'you' to question if I believe Christ is God or if he was just 'above' all others?

'how about if you ponder why it is that a man & woman couple go through the great risk with the associated trials and heartache of raising children when they could just be satisified with a life together without sharing their world with others'?

Raising children has it's many rewards.....especially as to 'how' they are raised. But, There are no guarantees. That's the risk you take.....it's part of life....
Your choice
And your risk.......I don't see the world as 'getting better'.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#461698 May 23, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
How DO you cram so much hypocrisy into one post?
I don't change other people posts.

Thanks for responding.
Mirror

Lansing, IL

#461699 May 23, 2013
Didgit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, grey boxing socky!
Hi.
Look....
We must be shopping at the same store.
razz58

Lansing, IL

#461700 May 23, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't change other people posts.
Thanks for responding.
You got to admit......sometimes it is funny.
WRONG...but funny

Have a good day.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#461701 May 23, 2013
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>You got to admit......sometimes it is funny.
WRONG...but funny
Have a good day.
True - sometimes it is, and I don't even mind being the brunt of the humor either - because it puts smiles on another's face.

My point was, after a while, those trolls who think it is continuously funny, at that same point, are only stroking their own ego.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#461702 May 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
People worship the Who song ?
Put down the bong, Clownie!
Im not gonna do it!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#461703 May 23, 2013
The Clown Crusher wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro. Clownie is getting to you huh??? hehehehe!

ITS CALLED CLOWNIE OWNAGE!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#461704 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
'when you pray, pray in this manner; our FATHER....." Jesus
If it brings you inner peace ......who am I to question?

altho "inner peace" is one of the many associated benefits, being restored to a relationship with God IS what life was meant to be.

But more important....Who are 'you' to question if I believe Christ is God or if he was just 'above' all others?

i'm not! if i'm not mistaken, it's YOU who has approached me to have this conversation:)

'how about if you ponder why it is that a man & woman couple go through the great risk with the associated trials and heartache of raising children when they could just be satisified with a life together without sharing their world with others'?
Raising children has it's many rewards.....especially as to 'how' they are raised. But, There are no guarantees. That's the risk you take.....it's part of life....
Your choice

EXACTLY! Our Heavenly Father is greatly invested in His eternal family even tho some children have made the "choice" to reject Him.

And your risk.......I don't see the world as 'getting better'.

where do we point our fingers for this? i'm with MJ who sang "i'm looking at the man in the mirror" and doing so for me has lead me to include God in my decision making.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#461705 May 23, 2013
The Clown Crusher wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't figure out if you're a 4 year old snot nosed kid or a 5 year old snot nosed kid! So, which is it?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#461706 May 23, 2013
The Clown sucka wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as foul mouthed as that brainless twit Kaitlin/Diana/big dummy. Are you two identical twin sisters? You can't be a man, that's for sure. Are you a 4, or 5 year old snot nosed kid?...Now open wide , so your mommy can soap your dirty little mouth out. That a girl! Maybe next time she'll use some perfumed soap and it won't taste so bad. Wipe those crocodile tears out of your beady eyes, Bear Skin Rug, and have a nice time looking for your brain ...ya hear!?

Bro. Clownie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#461718 May 23, 2013
Solomon78 wrote:
@T-Town clown
How you doing bro? Long time no seen. My new name appered in my post.
Adam
Its always great to see your post brother!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#461719 May 23, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
Which of us would you kill first if god told you to start killing all of us?
saved my soul

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min It aint necessari... 30,311
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Malone 617,993
News Next Story: Michael Jackson's Undying Love for ... (Jul '09) 11 min Sad Wings of Destiny 73
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min Hillary 2016 181,967
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min New Age Spiritual... 638,113
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 34 min Classic 3,559
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min Bongo 968,922
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 43,941
More from around the web