|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a pathetic sack of shit who writes phony posts and pretends that they're really from other people, because I have no life other than Topix.
We knew... We knew...

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Good morning everyone! I have another titbit for Christians and their "infallible" word of God.

More Contradictory Scripture in the New Testament

The Paschal (Passover) was the first and single most important festival in the Old Testament. God ordered all the descendants of Israel to celebrate Passover:

“And this day shall become to you a remembrance. And you shall observe it as a festival to The Lord throughout your generations – observe it as a festival, an everlasting law.”
Exodus 12:14

And again in Leviticus 23:5, 14:

“In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, between the evenings, is the Passover to The Lord.”

“…– a law forever throughout your generations in all your dwellings."

The Lord required the entire nation to attend Paschal and made allowances for those who lived far away from “…the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name” which was eventually Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem:

“Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.”
Deuteronomy 14:22-26

Those who lived far away and could not carry their tithe were allowed to trade the tithe for silver and purchase a sacrifice at the Temple with that silver. Local merchants who lived in Jerusalem would set up tables in the Temple to provide this service as required by God himself.

You can imagine their reaction to Jesus when he did what he did in Matthew:

Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves [which was an acceptable sacrifice for one who doesn’t have much money].“It is written,” he said to them,“‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’(Isaiah 55:7) but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’”
Matthew 21:12-13

The so called “money changers” were chased out of the Temple and chastised by Jesus for providing a service that God required them to provide. One would have to believe Jesus was ignorant of his fathers’ Torah or this passage was added by someone who was ignorant of Torah and this never happened.

So much for Infallible.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
Glory to god, right?
<quoted text>
That's what they said just before they slammed the planes into the Twin Towers--"Allah akhbar! Glory to God!"
I hope you're not out to get a pilot's license; you should just stick with your clown car.
Maybe he can drive his clown can into the new WTC! Ya' think?

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You christians like to tell yourselves and even each other that since your "jesus" and your "god" have all the answers, then that means because you believe in those two fairy tales that *you* have all the answers--yet you know you do not, but you are too afraid and too deceitful, and too arrogant and too narcissistic to admit the truth--even to yourselves. We non-christians expose you for the liars that you are, and that drives you into fits of blind and impotent rage and loathing.
Foxtrot Yankee.
What appropriate adjectives to describe most Xtians, deceitful, arrogant, narcissistic, and liars. Also try abrasive, disagreeable, annoying, belligerent, boorish, callous, combative, confused, cowardly, cynical, delirious, deranged, disagreeable, disturbed, dull, dysfunctional, erratic, evasive, fallacious, fanatical, feeble-minded, foolish, and I'm only up to "G"!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Anti-Christ wrote:
Good morning everyone! I have another titbit for Christians and their "infallible" word of God.
“In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, between the evenings, is the Passover to The Lord.”
The Lord required the entire nation to attend Paschal and made allowances for those who lived far away from “…the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name” which was eventually Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem:
“Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.”
Those who lived far away and could not carry their tithe were allowed to trade the tithe for silver and purchase a sacrifice at the Temple with that silver. Local merchants who lived in Jerusalem would set up tables in the Temple to provide this service as required by God himself.
Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves [which was an acceptable sacrifice for one who doesn’t have much money].“It is written,” he said to them,“‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’(Isaiah 55:7) but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’”
The so called “money changers” were chased out of the Temple and chastised by Jesus for providing a service that God required them to provide. One would have to believe Jesus was ignorant of his fathers’ Torah or this passage was added by someone who was ignorant of Torah and this never happened.
So much for Infallible.
I'm fond of Exodus.

" And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the Lord met him, and sought to kill him [Moses].

Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me.

So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision."

Erm, what?
Gut Stomper

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Anti-Christ wrote:
So much for Infallible.
So much for a spam free day.
Gut Stomper

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he can drive his clown can into the new WTC! Ya' think?
Mr. Banks out of school... Again...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
No recruiter has ever told the truth. They tell you what they think you want to hear and figure if you're sucked in, that's your own bad luck.
So, recruiter for god, what do you have to offer that every other recruiter for god hasn't tried?
the offer that's on the table for you is the same as for anyone else:

".....that WHOEVER believes in Him will have eternal life"

nothing new to share; either you like it or you don't and it makes no difference to me.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'm fond of Exodus.
" And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the Lord met him, and sought to kill him [Moses].
Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me.
So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision."
Erm, what?
Just the thought of being circumcised with a sharp stone makes my privates shiver!!! Talk about shrinky dink!
Gut Stomper

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What appropriate adjectives to describe most Xtians, deceitful, arrogant, narcissistic, and liars. Also try abrasive, disagreeable, annoying, belligerent, boorish, callous, combative, confused, cowardly, cynical, delirious, deranged, disagreeable, disturbed, dull, dysfunctional, erratic, evasive, fallacious, fanatical, feeble-minded, foolish, and I'm only up to "G"!
30 years of junior college is finally paying off!
Gut Stomper

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
She sounds violent.
Your type, Mooham Ed?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Well, of course, dummazz! What, you think I'm supposed to let someone else decide *for* me??
Oh, and my stregheria beliefs have no influence on who I do and do not respect. Take you, for example. You do not deserve my respect, because you not only fail to earn it, you *refuse* to earn it.
<quoted text>
What's *that* got to do with anything?
<quoted text>
1.) I never said any such thing.
2.) We were discussing who decides who gets my respect, and who doesn't. Since you cannot honestly refute that, you choose to change the subject.
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I'll take knowledge over myth and superstition any day.
<quoted text>
There is no christ.
<quoted text>
Your jesus does not exist, and your god of the buybull is a mythical monster.
"There is no christ"

if saying this is all you can bring to a debate and since it goes against all the reason and evidence that supports the historic Christ, maybe we should just stick to discussing what you know like cats & dogs?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, there's this brand new tool out, a really really really super recent invention that *might* be pretty complicated for you to use; it's called a "brush."
<quoted text>
You were talking about a shedding dog; now you're talking about a cat. Damn, you really *do* have trouble sticking to one subject!
Cat's scratching furniture: get her a scratching post, or you can try to trim her nails, or you can have her declawed.
If the cat is staying out all night and you don't want her to, don't *let* her stay outside all night.
initially we were discussing a cat. it's a tom and we wanted it for mousing so we kept it's claws. the thing went nutz at night so we let it out but sometimes it wouldn't come back for days & when it did it would be hurt & stuff. the darn thing was just like me!;)

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
She sounds violent.
Not to mention irrational.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It was fascist, just like you and your religion. No wonder so many Nazis were christian.
<quoted text>
Obama is a christian. Holder is a christian. Pelosi, Boxer and Feinstein are christians. Ask any of those clowns if they're christians, and they'll say yes.
Just like you will.
i've been trying to educate you for a few years now that EVERYONE in america who's not a blatant atheist or paga considers themselves 'christian'; it's our culture to do so!

just cuz somebody is called a witch do you consider them a literal 'witch'?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know...not sure about that. Most people that actually want to discuss have for the most part left. The cesspool took over. At one time this was an informative site...then the trolls seem to have captured the audience. For some of us...somewhere along the line...the arguing grew old.
So...what captured your attention about this thread?
<quoted text>
YOU have never made any sense here. You lie, you deflect, you dodge, and you refuse to answer any direct questions with any degree whatsoever of honesty, because honesty is anathema to you.
<quoted text>
Only to people like you, because you earn it with your lies, your deflections, your dodging, and your refusal to answer any question honestly.
<quoted text>
"I have the mind of Jesus!" "I'll bet, with the power of Jesus, I could raise the dead!" "What's your pubic hair look like?"
That's your idea of "reasonable."
lol! i'm human hon and like you, i have my faults too.

you forgive me, i'll forgive you?:)

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the thought of being circumcised with a sharp stone makes my privates shiver!!! Talk about shrinky dink!
Don't lookit me. It's Biblical, therefore true. Right?

Right?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
....".....that WHOEVER believes in Him will have eternal life"...
Define "believe in".

I believe in my parents, the human race, my friends, Lao Tzu, Socrates, Thomas Jefferson, etc.

I believe in Jesus, too.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "believe in".
I believe in my parents, the human race, my friends, Lao Tzu, Socrates, Thomas Jefferson, etc.
I believe in Jesus, too.
Do you believe Jesus Christ is your Lord and savior???? I pray so G

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
She sounds violent.
you guys talking bout WN again????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

474 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Michael 533,263
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min ROCCO 721,881
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min MUQ1 256,836
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 10 min MUQ1 36,543
Of course Obama is sending illegal aliens here. 12 min wild child 22
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min Mandela 115,458
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 35 min Hidingfromyou 93,805
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••